Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (90049 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mhizgap. Sorry but I d don't understand who u are talking about here
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by maggdon(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
great Job you guys are doing here.. really impressed, but please let the writers stick to the names the first writer started with.. it is very confusing seeing difft names all the time.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow... We dun enter Frontpage oooo... Kudos to u guys... Meneski, apollux , souloho19 , StephenGee12, evajael, mhizgap, queenitee etc... Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:

Yeah.... She dun mumbo-jumbo Williams and his girlfriend name wif hadampson nd evajael... Pls edit ooo..... She even get exams sef... Success to u maam
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Divepen1(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Congratulations guys.

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by adedolapo189(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2017
We don enter FP ooooo. Congratulations to u guys that doesn't dull this thread at all
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Digimiles: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Looking for SMS? http://www.digimiles.in/
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2017
sleemoon:
Wow... We dun enter Frontpage oooo... Kudos to u guys... Meneski, apollux , souloho19 , StephenGee12, evajael, mhizgap, queenitee etc... Congratulations
... Talk tru!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2017
... Yeah we made it.

Na colabo

thanks to you all.

Even ghost readerswink
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Divepen1:
Congratulations guys.
... Thanks bro.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:
... She will modify later.

I think u hv to kwantinue.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2017
polo002:
we have being doing it but today we got it better, call now to subscribe .
.. Are you ok?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2017
sleemoon:
Yeeeeee *dancing* How are we going to celebrate this?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Mhizgap, mhizgap, you have been hiding this talent, koda o. Oya come and start a story kia kia.

Muah sis, you are the best
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by ExInferis(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wait make ah check my guts to know if am ready and up for this task.......

Me-(picks phone and dials my Guts number) Hello Guts how far? Are we up for this?

Guts- why asking me?

Me-(confused) aren't you my Guts? Who else am I suppose to ask?

Guts- your Instincts ofcos

Me- (super confused) are you serious? Whats the difference? Aren't u d same thing?

Guts- No...we're not. Am 4 letter words while Instincts is 9 letter words...so

Me- (cuts in angrily) na thunder go fire you. Olodo oshi...comot 4 here(ends call and heave a deep sigh). Let me contact Myself...
BRB.

If this is the kind of stuff you write....

......No I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2017
So we made front page then. Thanks to you all readers. The upcoming update might be confusing so please don't be offended. Was involved in and accident yesterday but I thank God sha.
One love pple one love.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Dedicated to every one. I can't begin to call names. Pls manage it having a splitting headache. To Divepen1 for pushing it to front page and to meneski for bringing up this wonderful write along. You forced me to discover an hidden talent.
To my e-bro hadampson, e-wife kimberlywest, e-son emperor380 thanks for your support.

Enjoy this burnt update I lay down

TITLE: THE BETRAYAL

As the five cargo planes moved in different directions so as to avoid been detected for suspicious activity.
Each group of men accompanied by two men of the Gucci Cartel to enable them pass immigration,police,interpol, custom and the likes. Where all cracking jokes,playing games and some where checking out their weapons and even video chatting with their family.
Boom! Boom!! Boom!!! Boom!!!! Boom!!!!! Boom!!!!!!! They all remained silent as a loud explosion rocked the planes. What happened they couldn't tell as there were no windows. They could only look at their leader who came back wearing a very sad look as he broke the news to them.

"We are the only plane remaining, the others have been destroyed. They just exploded".

A ruckus began immediately after this sad news as all of them mourned their fallen comrades with both anger and fear. All trying to speak all at the same time.

"Quiet all of you!!!! What is wrong with you all"?

"Sir" a man from the back called whilst raising his hand up.
"Yes".
"What caused the explosion? Are we safe? What would happen to the money promised to them? Do we continue with the mission or we turn back?

"Yeah! Yeah!! Answer us". They all asked their leader.
Calling for audience. He stood to address the men.

"It was an internal explosion. As for the other questions I would have to call the Boss to know the situation".

Telling them to keep quiet while he kept the cloned tab on speaker. He put a call through to the Boss.

Leader: "Hello Boss, are you there"?
Haddock: "Yes, I am".
Leader: "Four out of the cargo planes has been blown down to bit".

Hadampson who was straddling a LovePeddler as he was calling was forced to stop due to the sad news he heard and the rate at which his dick became flaccid.

Hadampson: "But how come? Were you guys attacked".
Leader: "It was an internal explosion from what the pilots told me. Two exploded simultaneously and the remaining caught fire from the flying debris. If we hadn't moved forward before the explosion we all would have been dead by now".
Hadampson: "Okay. So what you are trying to say is that the explosions could either be from a failed plane engine or an implanted bomb".
Leader: "Yes Boss. The men wants to know whether we are to continue or not".
Hadampson: "Continue moving to the destination, but take that plane hostage. No one should be allowed to leave that plane when it land till further notice. Let me notify the Boss. I would have someone put a call to the men's family. Take heart boys".

"You heard the boss, we are all taking hostage of the plane when it lands. Nobody leaves or enter this plane when it lands. Let's observe silence till we land to honor our fallen brothers".

Dressing up he put a call to his Boss telling him to come to the office. Putting a wad of dollar notes on the table for the LovePeddler, he left with his car keys.

After receiving the call he put a call through to his wife telling her he wouldn't make it due to business.

"Turn the car back to the office", he said through the intercom pondering on what could make Hadampson scared.

"What!!! How come?" How could it have happened? He asked his henchman after hearing the sad news.

"Boss I think we should start preparing for war and begin fortifying our bases of operation.
But in the meanwhile let's have your secretary put a call to the family of the deceased and send the money to them".

Pressing the secretaries desk button. Coming in she looked sweet and provocative from the dress she wore. If not for what happened he would have had a go at her. But there where pressing issues at hand.

"Have you made the ticket reservation?"
"Yes Sir".
"Hope you still have those forms with you? I need you to put a call to all the families there and tell them that their husbands or brothers or sons are dead, whichever".
"Yes Sir. Anything else?"
"No, now get on with what I sent you".

"The men are all as good as dead. Since we have no one there, they are on their own there. Assemble all the boys we have and I mean every fucking damn asshole that is on our payroll".

"Yes Boss".

Watching Hadampson exist the office he put a call to his wife.

" I need you to dress up the kids and take them through the tunnel to the airport. A ticket reservation has been made for you to travel safely. Check the safe for the platinum credit cards and your passports. I love you all".
He cut the call. He knew she wouldn't ask any question as she understood him and even warned him about the assassin hit on Isaac but he hadn't listened. Picking up his phone he put a call to the man who handled all his money.

"I want you to invest all the money in my four foreign European account into legitimate businesses that would make profit under the name of my wife and kids. Don't Bleep me up or I would Bleep your wife and four daughters and make you watch as I will cut them into pieces and gouge out your eyes and tongue and make you wallow in misery. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Boss. I will let you know as soon as I am done".

Anything could have caused the explosion. It could have been an engine failure or ammunition explosion or implanted bomb or even a suicide bomber. But who betrayed who he couldn't tell.
Not wanting to strike first. He would have to get prepared and wait for the first strike from any of his enemies and strike back with brutal force.

Placing a video call to the other Dons. He broke the sad news to them and as expected they all swore they had nothing to do with it.
He was even asked if he could send more men to help the others but he declined and asked them to send their own men and he would put them on their pay roll. Cutting the video call, he called all his knight to assemble.
It was time to move to the battle room.

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:
So we made front page then. Thanks to you all readers. The upcoming update might be confusing so please don't be offended. Was involved in and accident yesterday but I thank God sha.
One love pple one love.
oh my guy sorry oh...but noting do you ba
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:
One love pple one love.
Accident!!! How are you now? Very sorry.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2017
meneski:
oh my guy sorry oh...but noting do you ba

Nothing do me oo, na headache sha but it wud take me more than a kekemaruwa tumble to make me fall sha. But the accident be like film trick for my eye even as I take jump comt gan I no understand
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:

Nothing do me oo, na headache sha but it wud take me more than a kekemaruwa tumble to make me fall sha. But the accident be like film trick for my eye even as I take jump comt gan I no understand
. Badt guy.... Wish u strong body. Notin fit do u my G.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lleigh(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:
One love pple one love.

stephenGee12 I hope you are ok
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Lleigh:

stephenGee12 I hope you are ok

yes ma. i am update coming up in a bit

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:

I Modified the post already
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2017
sleemoon:

Yeah.... She dun mumbo-jumbo Williams and his girlfriend name wif hadampson be going evajael... Pls edit ooo..... She even get exams sef... Success to u maam

Thanks

I have modified the post already.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
queenitee:
Mhizgap, mhizgap, you have been hiding this talent, koda o. Oya come and start a story kia kia.

Muah sis, you are the best

Thanks dear

But am still doing hide and seek.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2017
[/] waaawu, I can't believe we're on front page. Oga meneski I dab 4 you............ kpooka
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
are you talking about william.

it is meant to be from where he showed davina the bedroom she was gonna stay and he isnt yet married. just the sex scene is all i need dats all.
you canjust start from where he went in and was waiting for her and den she asked him to join her or maybe get him towel and from there the thing shele
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
donteanz:
[/] waaawu, I can't believe we're on front page. Oga meneski I dab 4 you............ kpooka
... Yea thanks.... And thanks to our writers,readers and ghost readers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.