Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (90050 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
So ladies this is were u cum in...

Who is gana do it?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Bibi294(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'm not good with bedroom tales
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:
Like 100

Ll gv u 379 bear hugs...
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:
Like 100
Granted
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bibi294:
I'm not good with bedroom tales
ok cheesy i undastand
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
sleemoon:

Ll gv u 379 bear hugs...
Lol, leggo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kimkardashain Evajael mhizgap Lleigh

can any of you help us out in the bed/bathroom.
Before the angel of death sets out for destruction.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by AyarmBoye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wish I can join in... It seems like fun here o
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
AyarmBoye:
You can, just let them know
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
AyarmBoye:
... Sure bro, you can join...

No discrimination.

Its for all of us.

So wich genre do u fancy most?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lleigh(f): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski what page is the bathroom and bedroom scene introduced?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
AyarmBoye:
brro it wuld b nice to av u here. u can help take us bak in time about d past of ds angel of death and his bae. u sure can write action also.
i am expectin ur update here already
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Oyindawealth(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Finally a title!!! Oga Stephengee u're doing wonderfully well...keep it up... More updates plsss....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:
... Page 9 dear.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:
... Are you gana write along?

Or dat part aint gud for u?

Evajael helo.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lleigh(f): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:

Evajael helo.

Davina and William....

The other girls were here before I came on board if they decline I will do the bathroom scene.

Have erm . ...ready
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:

Evajael helo.
Let Lleigh do it. I don't do bathroom sowi plus I'm scared of ruining the fun at this moment
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

Davina and William....

The other girls were here before I came on board if they decline I will do the bathroom scene.

Have erm . ...ready
... You just got urself a deal sis.

Waiting for ur updates.

Thanks.

Evry body fasten ur seatbelts we are about to go sexy.

Pls do it your own way, with ur flavour.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guess its my turn

let me drop the bedroom trick permission to go Ahead bro.

Guess am late too
(crying) queenitee help ask meneski if two can drop update
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
mhizgap:
Guess its my turn
Guess am late too (crying) queenitee help ask meneski if two can drop update
... My God! Where have you been?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lleigh(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:

Go ahead mhizgap

You were here first
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:
Abeg lemme sister write now *crying*
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

Go ahead mhizgap

You were here first
Ah, thank you o
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
mhizgap:
Guess its my turn

Guess am late too
(crying) queenitee help ask meneski if two can drop update

Lleigh and Meneski don gree
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
William and Eva was nothing to write home about. their relationship was not something that many people will understand even in a city as liberalas New York. He started dating her in college, after a night of partying at a local get together.She had a disease that made her obsessed with servitude. After she had fully blossomed in her junior year of college, she could no longer containherself and picked him out of the crowd of Hot young men at a party. Why she had picked him, he would never know, but she had given him a night he would always remember- and her virginity on their wedding night.

(Flashback)********************************

Williams
I opened the door allowing my Eva to enter our apartment. I had picked her up from the airport half an hour ago and we just arrived home. After making love to Emma, she went home and I prepared to bring my Fiancée home. I grinned remembering how Emma pouted her lips at me when I told her we'd have to keep our meetings minimal so my Fiancée would not find out. Though pouting, she agreedand we decided to meet this evening downstairs to go for a drive.

Hey Eva, I'm going in the pool. Want to go?" I ask my Baby casually as I walk through the family room and out the sliding glass door."Sure, I'll be there in a sec," she says, getting up from the couch and turning off the TV.That's my cue. Around the house I go. I get to her window just in time to see her entering the bedroom. She is pulling her shirt up as she closes the door. I stand there mesmerized, as she tossesthe shirt on her bed and begins taking off her bra. My cock jumps, creating a bulge in my swimsuit, when I get my first look attend her teen sized mounds. I stare at them, enraptured by her inch and a half areolas and little pink nipples. But the real treat is watching her unzip her shorts and slide them down her tan legs. My Eva is average height, with a flat stomach, and a body that curves in all the right places. She turns from the window while taking her shorts off and I'm looking at her panty-clad ass, as she bends over. I start rubbing my cock through my swimsuit, to relieve some of the pressure, as she hooks her thumbs in the waistband of her pan ties and slides them down. My god! Her ass is spectacular. Her firm, young cheeks curve just enough to make you want to grab a handful and plant kisses all over them.

Bent over like that, a few pubic hairs and just a hint of her pussy lips are visible between her legs. I can't wait for her to turn around so I can see the rest of her. But, instead, as I'm admiring her ass, she slips her swimsuit bottom over her feet and pulls it up. I get one last peek ather ass, before she grabs the elastic on the sides of her suit and pulls them down to cover her cuteround cheeks. Hooking her swimsuit top, she turns it around so the hook is in the back and the cups are in the front I belatedly notice that she's standing in front of her dresser, which has a big mirror over it.

Through the mirror, I get one more look at her nipple-tipped mounds as she slips her arms in thestraps, pulls her swim suit top up over her chest, and reaches inside each cup to adjust her tits. She checks herself in the mirror and opens her bedroom door.Shit! I better get in the pool fast. I've been so engrossed in watching her change that I didn't think about what would happen if she saw me coming around the side of the house and I wasn't even wet yet. Speaking of cumming around the side of the house; that was going to have to wait. I'm still hard as I hit the pool at a run and swim tothe deep end, treading water, as she comes out ofthe house."How's the water?""Great, come on in!" I yell, hoping the cool water will relieve me of my uncomfortable, and obvious condition.We stay in the pool for about an hour, fooling around like we usually do. If she notices anything different, in the way I'm acting or lookingat her, she doesn't let on. I'm trying to act normal,but every time her tits get close to me, I can't helpbut think about her pink nipples sticking out from her firm young breasts.
she chooses one hell of a decision to remain celibate with such banging body who does that

When she sits on the edge of the pool, dangling her legs and pushing the water sideways with her foot, I stare at the crotch of her swimsuit, imagining how her pu##sy looks. Fortunately, I don't have to imagine for very long. When we're finished, I again make an excuse about checking the filter and run around to the side of the house. I wait a while and start getting nervous that maybe she is coming back outside. I'm just about to abandon my position when she walks into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her. She's taken her wet swimsuit off in the bathroom and is now dropping the towel, as she closes the bedroom door. My eyes are glued to her v-Area (am not a bad chide o)
and what a sight! It isn't the first pussy I've ever seen, but the excitement of seeing my Dear Eva pussy, makes my cock spring to life.She has a nice v-shaped patch of blonde hair that almost covers her pussy lips, which are protruding slightly downward between her legs. I'm rubbing my cock like crazy and trying to take it all in, remembering how fast she changed earlier. But I'm in for a wonderful surprise.

Eva puts on lotion after she swims - before she gets dressed.I watch her standing naked, in front of the mirror,squeezing lotion onto her hands. She rubs her hands together and starts massaging lotion onto her arms and shoulders. I love the way her firm tits move, pointing her pink nipples right at the mirror, when she reaches up to rub lotion on her shoulders. Pulling my hard cock out of my swimsuit, I begin seriously stroking it, as she rubslotion across her stomach. Beginning just below her navel, she rubs the lotion up over her flat stomach and her ribs. Lifting each breast, one at a time, she gently squeezes it, as she rubs the lotion in. It looks like she lingers a little on her nipples, and I watch them harden, as she slides her lotion covered hands across them. Then, to my surprise, she turns around and walks toward the window. Her bed is just under the window, but the way I've positioned the blinds, I can't see it very well. It doesn't matter, because what she does next, makes me shoot my load all over the shrubbery. When she gets close to the bed, she squeezes more lotion onto her hand, lifts her right foot up on the edge of the bed and rubs lotion on her leg.Bleep! I can't believe my luck! From my vantage point outside her window, looking under the blinds, I'm staring right into her As she shifts her leg around, rubbing in the lotion, her pussy looks like it has a life of its own. I watch her pussy lips opening and closing, moving her patch of blonde hair back and forth as she rubs lotion up and down her legs I'm about four feet away from the most amazing sight I've ever seen. My cock is rock hard and I'm pumping it furiously. As she leans forward to rub lotion on her ankles, her tits hang down like cones and her nipples are pointing straight down toward her bed. When she finishes with her left leg and is lifting her right leg onto the bed, I can't take it any longer and shoot my load on the ground and the surrounding shrubbery. I finish watching her rub the lotion on her leg and when she starts to get dressed, I run into the house and into the guest to change clothes. Eva of a girl had just ruined me.
well its all mine after all just few months left to our wedding.

Lord have mercy exclaimed William I really miss my wife hope she won't be a lot mad at me.
If this operation with S.A.T.A.N is completed we both will go on Vacation to any continent of her choice .
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:

Have got Exams so av got to stay away no vex
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Abeg lemme sister write now *crying*
...pls stop crying ... Evajael pls do the needfull.

All shoting and no sex makes dis thread a dull one.

Vasline crew! Oya make una ready oh.

Evajael the ball is in ur court.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:
...pls stop crying ... Evajael pls do the needfull.

All shoting and no sex makes dis thread a dull one.

Vasline crew! Oya make una ready oh.

Evajael the ball is in ur court.
sorry i mean mhizgap
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

Go ahead mhizgap

You were here first

Thanks dear just one update that's all I asked for.

You can continue now av got read will write latter on.

Bless you.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Ah, thank you o

Thanks sweet heart love you sis
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
abeg make una no mind my blunder.

Just eager for.......you knew cheesy
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by honourable356(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Appolux?? Souloho19 StephenGee12
Incredible gift sons of a gun. Obviously I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
Still having some doubt? Read the "last gang standing" again!
These guys are extremely gift to an extent. Ride on as I watch with keen interest from a distance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.