Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89691 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
meneski hun u tried alot,am sorry 4 ghostreading, i've got no talent writing, am just trying to put together smtin so as to kip the brain lubricated, bt i myt try out a little of sex scene,
StephenGee my NL broda inlaw is the devil's brain paining him? ntin do u bro,
mhizgap my sister you are very talented, i love u so much ride on
queenitee,evajael,kimberlywest,jane1234f,jagugu88li,Lleigh,marianeada,you guys are the best, love ya
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Emperor380(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:
Dedicated to every one. I can't begin to call names. Pls manage it having a splitting headache. To Divepen1 for pushing it to front page and to meneski for bringing up this wonderful write along. You forced me to discover an hidden talent.
To my e-bro hadampson, e-wife kimberlywest, e-son emperor380 thanks for your support.

Enjoy this burnt update I lay down

TITLE: THE BETRAYAL

As the five cargo planes moved in different directions so as to avoid been detected for suspicious activity.
Each group of men accompanied by two men of the Gucci Cartel to enable them pass immigration,police,interpol, custom and the likes. Where all cracking jokes,playing games and some where checking out their weapons and even video chatting with their family.
Boom! Boom!! Boom!!! Boom!!!! Boom!!!!! Boom!!!!!!! They all remained silent as a loud explosion rocked the planes. What happened they couldn't tell as there were no windows. They could only look at their leader who came back wearing a very sad look as he broke the news to them.

"We are the only plane remaining, the others have been destroyed. They just exploded".

A ruckus began immediately after this sad news as all of them mourned their fallen comrades with both anger and fear. All trying to speak all at the same time.

"Quiet all of you!!!! What is wrong with you all"?

"Sir" a man from the back called whilst raising his hand up.
"Yes".
"What caused the explosion? Are we safe? What would happen to the money promised to them? Do we continue with the mission or we turn back?

"Yeah! Yeah!! Answer us". They all asked their leader.
Calling for audience. He stood to address the men.

"It was an internal explosion. As for the other questions I would have to call the Boss to know the situation".

Telling them to keep quiet while he kept the cloned tab on speaker. He put a call through to the Boss.

Leader: "Hello Boss, are you there"?
Haddock: "Yes, I am".
Leader: "Four out of the cargo planes has been blown down to bit".

Hadampson who was straddling a LovePeddler as he was calling was forced to stop due to the sad news he heard and the rate at which his dick became flaccid.

Hadampson: "But how come? Were you guys attacked".
Leader: "It was an internal explosion from what the pilots told me. Two exploded simultaneously and the remaining caught fire from the flying debris. If we hadn't moved forward before the explosion we all would have been dead by now".
Hadampson: "Okay. So what you are trying to say is that the explosions could either be from a failed plane engine or an implanted bomb".
Leader: "Yes Boss. The men wants to know whether we are to continue or not".
Hadampson: "Continue moving to the destination, but take that plane hostage. No one should be allowed to leave that plane when it land till further notice. Let me notify the Boss. I would have someone put a call to the men's family. Take heart boys".

"You heard the boss, we are all taking hostage of the plane when it lands. Nobody leaves or enter this plane when it lands. Let's observe silence till we land to honor our fallen brothers".

Dressing up he put a call to his Boss telling him to come to the office. Putting a wad of dollar notes on the table for the LovePeddler, he left with his car keys.

After receiving the call he put a call through to his wife telling her he wouldn't make it due to business.

"Turn the car back to the office", he said through the intercom pondering on what could make Hadampson scared.

"What!!! How come?" How could it have happened? He asked his henchman after hearing the sad news.

"Boss I think we should start preparing for war and begin fortifying our bases of operation.
But in the meanwhile let's have your secretary put a call to the family of the deceased and send the money to them".

Pressing the secretaries desk button. Coming in she looked sweet and provocative from the dress she wore. If not for what happened he would have had a go at her. But there where pressing issues at hand.

"Have you made the ticket reservation?"
"Yes Sir".
"Hope you still have those forms with you? I need you to put a call to all the families there and tell them that their husbands or brothers or sons are dead, whichever".
"Yes Sir. Anything else?"
"No, now get on with what I sent you".

"The men are all as good as dead. Since we have no one there, they are on their own there. Assemble all the boys we have and I mean every fucking damn asshole that is on our payroll".

"Yes Boss".

Watching Hadampson exist the office he put a call to his wife.

" I need you to dress up the kids and take them through the tunnel to the airport. A ticket reservation has been made for you to travel safely. Check the safe for the platinum credit cards and your passports. I love you all".
He cut the call. He knew she wouldn't ask any question as she understood him and even warned him about the assassin hit on Isaac but he hadn't listened. Picking up his phone he put a call to the man who handled all his money.

"I want you to invest all the money in my four foreign European account into legitimate businesses that would make profit under the name of my wife and kids. Don't Bleep me up or I would Bleep your wife and four daughters and make you watch as I will cut them into pieces and gouge out your eyes and tongue and make you wallow in misery. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Boss. I will let you know as soon as I am done".

Anything could have caused the explosion. It could have been an engine failure or ammunition explosion or implanted bomb or even a suicide bomber. But who betrayed who he couldn't tell.
Not wanting to strike first. He would have to get prepared and wait for the first strike from any of his enemies and strike back with brutal force.

Placing a video call to the other Dons. He broke the sad news to them and as expected they all swore they had nothing to do with it.
He was even asked if he could send more men to help the others but he declined and asked them to send their own men and he would put them on their pay roll. Cutting the video call, he called all his knight to assemble.
It was time to move to the battle room.

Daddy thanks for the mention.
Though u are occupied with business and the office works, buy it doesn't stop u from delivering.

Keep it up dad...
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kimkardashain:
meneski hun u tried alot,am sorry 4 ghostreading, i've got no talent writing, am just trying to put together smtin so as to kip the brain lubricated, bt i myt try out a little of sex scene,
queenitee,evajael,kimberlywest,jane1234f,jagugu88li,Lleigh,marianeada,you guys are the best, love ya
My sis, much love
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
mhizgap:

Thanks dear

But am still doing hide and seek.
Come out o, no more hide and seek

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sorry stephengee12 . Shey na u dey type action film

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kimkardashain:

My big sister thanks a lot and I love you more
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
So far so good, this story is thrilling and making sense! Please keep the update coming like our polithiefcian's promises. Thumbs up to all the writers and readers.
NB: This story is very additive, read only when you don't have anything doing. Was preparing noodles while reading at the end my indomie was like a burnt offering. Be warned!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by SirGoldEjike(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Made in Naija Hollywood Movie! Mehn Nairaland got talent!

Following!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
stephenGee12:
So we made front page then. Thanks to you all readers. The upcoming update might be confusing so please don't be offended. Was involved in and accident yesterday but I thank God sha.
One love pple one love.

Accident ke?

Sorry dear.

Hope you are okay?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Mhizterauto(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
What can I say?

Beautiful piece smiley
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by thernee: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2017
I think she meant anderson in that update not william... Cos she even metioned the S.A.T.A.N mission?

Good work you are doing here guys.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
stephengee12 pls satisfy us
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sucre: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
This write up is the bomb. I commend all the writers please keep it up. One love ❤
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
meneski:
stephengee12 pls satisfy us

Just wanna put the finishing touches
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Title: THE INTERROGATION

Time: 2hrs after capture.

He was tied with his arms back to a chair. For how long he was out he couldn't tell. His captors he realized didn't know he was awake. Taking time to stylishly study his surroundings.
There was a table on which there was a heavy and large metal box. He wasn't sure what was in it, but whatever was in there couldn't be any good he concluded.
Returning back to his observation. He could make out a total of 8men in the room with him all holding a M4(will describe the gun later). He could easily make his escape but he knew he wouldn't survive for many reasons forbade his escape. One being the bad shape he was in;and he didn't know the whereabouts of Jenna or how she was faring. Was she being treated or interrogated; how many men where there altogether outside? All these reasons forbade him from launching his almost loosed hands from his back. But one thing he knew, he had to plan two escapes. One for him alone and two for he and Jenna.
Already mapping out a plan in his mind. He began to groan trying to make them think he had begun to wake up.

"Wake him up".A voice seemed to command.
Two men moved to obey, slinging their already corked M4 behind their backs with others watching for any surprise from their unknown captive.
He was tapped,slapped but he didn't respond. He wanted them to use water, at least that way he would be able to get something down his throat.
Fools, he thought in his mind they played right into his game. Escape Plan one initiated.

Gasping awake from the water poured. He rose up his head weakly to face his interrogator. Standing at 6ft 3inches tall with enough ripened muscle everywhere. He knew he was in for a long ride and the more he didn't cooperate the more his punishment.

"Who are you?" He didn't answer just stared at him in a blank manner.
"Do you speak english?" still yet no answer.
"What language do you speak?" Still yet he just looked on blindly. His interrogator was beginning to get annoyed he could tell. But to succeed he had to play dumb and smart, weak and strong, wise and foolish.

"W.....water" he managed to say in a weak voice.

"What? Speak up I can't hear you".

"Water" more loudly this time.

His interrogator turning to one of the men spoke a language he didn't understand
" พั นใฑฟัพะ ฟทเฬฟวพนัไรนอว".
(Get me water and make it quick)
"คพกกนะ"(yes sir).

Moving to obey his boss. He knocked on a door Anderson hadn't seen that had to be opened from the outside. And another guard stepped in to take his position. This door had spoilt is first two plans. Now he had to plan on how to take the men down noiselessly so as not to alert whoever was opening the door. But that would have to wait. As his interrogator turned to face him.

"I have sent for the water, but while we wait at least let's get to know each other. I am Sleemon the third grin grin . You have attacked and killed my men, so I want to know why, who sent you and who you work for".

"Water". Was all the reply he gave him.

"I have sent for it, but please don't try to escape as these fortress his heavily guarded and you would be gunned down and then I would be left with your partner who I would Bleep and let all my men here have fun after she has been treated. Then I would kill her and send her body to your country".

So they were transported in their unconscious state. No wonder is body felt like it was stepped on all over.
Nice, so Jemba was being treated. He concluded she would have been giving a sleep inducing injection. He would have to stall for more time then.
The door opened to bring in the guard with the water and Jose( u all remember him right)

Jose: "His he awake? What has he said? Who is he?"
Sleemon: "One at a time. I can't answer all questions. So yes he his awake, water is the only thing he has said and we don't know who he his but we know who his partner his".
Jose: "Who is she?"
Sleemon: Her name is Jemba. Ex-military, graduated top of her class from the Egyptian defense academy cheesy grin . Moved on to lead a group of soldiers who all died in a mission she led. Appalled by her failure she quit to become a hired gun. Last seen by anyone was Russia and now here.
So would you let me do my job or do you want to do it"?
Jose: "Sorry carry-on I would be attending to other matters the big boss would soon be here".

How they knew much about Jemba he couldn't tell. Her name must be on the Hired Guns website then. But as for him he was always a John Doe( someone who is unknown) whenever he went on missions courtesy of the C.I.A.
Watching Jose go out, it seemed he used some kind of fingerprint mechanism to open the door rather than knock like the previous guard did.

"Let's get back to business. Feed him with water".
A cup was fetched for him and in his thirsty taste he continued to ask for more only when he was in the fifth cup did he perceive a faint smell of what he knew very well. Spitting it out he cussed out at them. But he knew it had no effect on him. It was a diluted solution of 'THE TRUTH' serum.
But what they didn't know was that he was immune to it. Thanks once again to his agency. All agents where required to be shot with an antidote before embarking on a mission.
The interrogator gave a laugh which was carried on for some time by the men n the room.

"What were you thinking; that we where actually gonna give you water?"

"Now you are going to tell me what I need to know whether you like it or not".

"Who are you? What is your name? Who do you work for? And what are you doing here?"

"Am an agent for the agency. My name is Johnson Jones, I work for a film industry. And we are here to shoot a film".

" Wait do you think am stupid? Even if you think am stupid, where is your crew? Why were you injured and what happened to your second?"

"We were attacked by some men, and then two men save us. That's all I swear".
Now breaking down into sobs and even peeing on himself. He put up a good display and in a cracking voice asked to be sent home to his family.

"I see you are not ready to talk right. Don't worry by the time am done with you. You would sing better than a canary.
Do you see that big metal boss there". He asked pointing towards the table. Seeing his play thing wasn't ready to answer he forged on ahead.

"In that box is series of toys you wouldn't like to play with".

Standing up and walking towards the box. He paused to look at Anderson one more time.
"Are you sure you don't want to reconsider about your confession. If I should open that box I would not stop till I collect at least 5pints of blood from you".

Opening the box, Sleemon the II brought out different king of tools.
Ranging from blowtorch,spike,nails,hammer,pliers of different size,barb wire,iron rod,gauze, mallet, spanner, chains, hooks, pins , maze, tripod rod, a saw chain, clipper, blades and the likes.

One of the men, moved closer to the interrogator and whispered some words into his ear.

Turning to face his new plaything;
"I have been summoned by the big boss, before I come back I want you to prepare your story for me nicely so as to save time and your blood".

With that said he walked out with two of the guards, but this time around no one entered to replace them.

Sleemon on getting to a door, rapped on it thrice and it was immediately opened.
Two men were on either side of a man who was in his late thirties, 5ft 4inches tall, brown in complexion with an athletic build. He was sporting on a Gucci made leather jacket with white top as an inner and putting on a stripped white and black trousers.

"Good day Boss, what brings you here?"
"Business has been bad courtesy of those two who attacked and spoilt our harvest.
How much progress have you made on getting the information out of him?"

"The Truth serum didn't work on him. I just want to proceed with the physical part".

"What do you mean? That he is immune to the truth serum. That is impossible".

"I was also surprised boss. Which only means that we are dealing with either the C.I.A, MI6, MIS or even the NLA".

"Don't torture him anymore. Rather torture the egyptian lady in front of him that should make him crack. She can't know much because she is an hired hand in these."

"Okay Boss. Let me be on my way then."
Signaling the two men that came with him,he instructed them to go and get Jemba and take her to the interrogation room.

Raising up his head, to the sound of the iron door opening again. He saw two men dragging in someone, on a closer look he realized the person was a female and that person was the final puzzle to make his escape from the room possible. GUESS WHO?
With an evil smirk on his face. He said within himself "these fools just made my escape easier".

Watch out for the escape 2.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good work guys
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Wish I can join in... It seems like fun here o
... Pls folo the story 'gingerly' wen stephengee is tru u take ova action.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by kelvinhilton(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Walks in ...nice update so far... Mehn its really thrilling in here... I think I have to get my guns just incase William decide to be funny.
Umm!! I think u guys ave literally cut isaac outta dis story.. Is he not suppose to b d villain??
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
kelvinhilton:
Walks in ...nice update so far... Mehn its really thrilling in here... I think I have to get my guns just incase William decide to be funny.
Umm!! I think u guys ave literally cut isaac outta dis story.. Is he not suppose to b d villain??

Cc: stephengee12
dont forget isaac and his chess board bro
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
* clapping* you guys are doing a wonderful job. *Throw popcorn into my mouth*
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
I had actually updated since 1:27 pm but I was banned by the antispam biot till 1:27pm july 09. Was just unbanned by you knw who. So am gonna update right now and if u don't see it knw I have been banned again

Cc: meneski
Souloho19 I never forget am ooooo. And besides chelsea no fit sign player na una no get money like we the red devils ;P ;P ;P grin cheesy grin
Na why we hijack lukaku sheybi una dey pursue morata

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
* clapping* you guys are doing a wonderful job. *Throw popcorn into my mouth*

Chairlady I see you.

You dey everywhere.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
#MODIFIED

I had uploaded since 1:27pm. I was banned till I:27pm on JUL 09. Was just unbanned by divepen1

Title: THE INTERROGATION

Time: 2hrs after capture.

He was tied with his arms back to a chair. For how long he was out he couldn't tell. His captors he realized didn't know he was awake. Taking time to stylishly study his surroundings.
There was a table on which there was a heavy and large metal box. He wasn't sure what was in it, but whatever was in there couldn't be any good he concluded.
Returning back to his observation. He could make out a total of 8men in the room with him all holding a M4(will describe the gun later). He could easily make his escape but he knew he wouldn't survive for many reasons forbade his escape. One being the bad shape he was in;and he didn't know the whereabouts of Jenna or how she was faring. Was she being treated or interrogated; how many men where there altogether outside? All these reasons forbade him from launching his almost loosed hands from his back. But one thing he knew, he had to plan two escapes. One for him alone and two for he and Jenna.
Already mapping out a plan in his mind. He began to groan trying to make them think he had begun to wake up.

"Wake him up".A voice seemed to command.
Two men moved to obey, slinging their already corked M4 behind their backs with others watching for any surprise from their unknown captive.
He was tapped,slapped but he didn't respond. He wanted them to use water, at least that way he would be able to get something down his throat.
Fools, he thought in his mind they played right into his game. Escape Plan one initiated.

Gasping awake from the water poured. He rose up his head weakly to face his interrogator. Standing at 6ft 3inches tall with enough ripened muscle everywhere. He knew he was in for a long ride and the more he didn't cooperate the more his punishment.

"Who are you?" He didn't answer just stared at him in a blank manner.
"Do you speak english?" still yet no answer.
"What language do you speak?" Still yet he just looked on blindly. His interrogator was beginning to get annoyed he could tell. But to succeed he had to play dumb and smart, weak and strong, wise and foolish.

"W.....water" he managed to say in a weak voice.

"What? Speak up I can't hear you".

"Water" more loudly this time.

His interrogator turning to one of the men spoke a language he didn't understand
" พั นใฑฟัพะ ฟทเฬฟวพนัไรนอว".
(Get me water and make it quick)
"คพกกนะ"(yes sir).

Moving to obey his boss. He knocked on a door Anderson hadn't seen that had to be opened from the outside. And another guard stepped in to take his position. This door had spoilt is first two plans. Now he had to plan on how to take the men down noiselessly so as not to alert whoever was opening the door. But that would have to wait. As his interrogator turned to face him.

"I have sent for the water, but while we wait at least let's get to know each other. I am Sleemon the third grin grin . You have attacked and killed my men, so I want to know why, who sent you and who you work for".

"Water". Was all the reply he gave him.

"I have sent for it, but please don't try to escape as these fortress his heavily guarded and you would be gunned down and then I would be left with your partner who I would f**k and let all my men here have fun after she has been treated. Then I would kill her and send her body to your country".

So they were transported in their unconscious state. No wonder is body felt like it was stepped on all over.
Nice, so Jemba was being treated. He concluded she would have been giving a sleep inducing injection. He would have to stall for more time then.
The door opened to bring in the guard with the water and Jose( u all remember him right)

Jose: "His he awake? What has he said? Who is he?"
Sleemon: "One at a time. I can't answer all questions. So yes he his awake, water is the only thing he has said and we don't know who he his but we know who his partner his".
Jose: "Who is she?"
Sleemon: Her name is Jemba. Ex-military, graduated top of her class from the Egyptian defense academy cheesy grin . Moved on to lead a group of soldiers who all died in a mission she led. Appalled by her failure she quit to become a hired gun. Last seen by anyone was Russia and now here.
So would you let me do my job or do you want to do it"?
Jose: "Sorry carry-on I would be attending to other matters the big boss would soon be here".

How they knew much about Jemba he couldn't tell. Her name must be on the Hired Guns website then. But as for him he was always a John Doe( someone who is unknown) whenever he went on missions courtesy of the C.I.A.
Watching Jose go out, it seemed he used some kind of fingerprint mechanism to open the door rather than knock like the previous guard did.

"Let's get back to business. Feed him with water".
A cup was fetched for him and in his thirsty taste he continued to ask for more only when he was in the fifth cup did he perceive a faint smell of what he knew very well. Spitting it out he cussed out at them. But he knew it had no effect on him. It was a diluted solution of 'THE TRUTH' serum.
But what they didn't know was that he was immune to it. Thanks once again to his agency. All agents where required to be shot with an antidote before embarking on a mission.
The interrogator gave a laugh which was carried on for some time by the men n the room.

"What were you thinking; that we where actually gonna give you water?"

"Now you are going to tell me what I need to know whether you like it or not".

"Who are you? What is your name? Who do you work for? And what are you doing here?"

"Am an agent for the agency. My name is Johnson Jones, I work for a film industry. And we are here to shoot a film".

" Wait do you think am stupid? Even if you think am stupid, where is your crew? Why were you injured and what happened to your second?"

"We were attacked by some men, and then two men save us. That's all I swear".
Now breaking down into sobs and even peeing on himself. He put up a good display and in a cracking voice asked to be sent home to his family.

"I see you are not ready to talk right. Don't worry by the time am done with you. You would sing better than a canary.
Do you see that big metal boss there". He asked pointing towards the table. Seeing his play thing wasn't ready to answer he forged on ahead.

"In that box is series of toys you wouldn't like to play with".

Standing up and walking towards the box. He paused to look at Anderson one more time.
"Are you sure you don't want to reconsider about your confession. If I should open that box I would not stop till I collect at least 5pints of blood from you".

Opening the box, Sleemon the II brought out different king of tools.
Ranging from blowtorch,spike,nails,hammer,pliers of different size,barb wire,iron rod,gauze, mallet, spanner, chains, hooks, pins , maze, tripod rod, a saw chain, clipper, blades and the likes.

One of the men, moved closer to the interrogator and whispered some words into his ear.

Turning to face his new plaything;
"I have been summoned by the big boss, before I come back I want you to prepare your story for me nicely so as to save time and your blood".

With that said he walked out with two of the guards, but this time around no one entered to replace them.

Sleemon on getting to a door, rapped on it thrice and it was immediately opened.
Two men were on either side of a man who was in his late thirties, 5ft 4inches tall, brown in complexion with an athletic build. He was sporting on a Gucci made leather jacket with white top as an inner and putting on a stripped white and black trousers.

"Good day Boss, what brings you here?"
"Business has been bad courtesy of those two who attacked and spoilt our harvest.
How much progress have you made on getting the information out of him?"

"The Truth serum didn't work on him. I just want to proceed with the physical part".

"What do you mean? That he is immune to the truth serum. That is impossible".

"I was also surprised boss. Which only means that we are dealing with either the C.I.A, MI6, MIS or even the NLA".

"Don't torture him anymore. Rather torture the egyptian lady in front of him that should make him crack. She can't know much because she is an hired hand in these.
I have got to speak to the person who brought all this heat on me". GUESS WHO

"Okay Boss. Let me be on my way then."
Signaling the two men that came with him,he instructed them to go and get Jemba and take her to the interrogation room.

Raising up his head, to the sound of the iron door opening again. He saw two men dragging in someone, on a closer look he realized the person was a female and that person was the final puzzle to make his escape from the room possible. GUESS WHO?
With an evil smirk on his face. He said within himself "these fools just made my escape easier".

Watch out for the escape 2.

The people who caught anderson and jemba works for Isaac. And isaac is actually in mexico to bring together the smaller cartels to help take down the five dons
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
StephenGee u too much Mah broda, more intelligence to ur IQ
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
stephenGee12:
I had actually updated since 1:27 pm but I was banned by the antispam biot till 1:27pm july 09. Was just unbanned by you knw who. So am gonna update right now and if u don't see it knw I have been banned again

Souloho19 I never forget am ooooo. And besides chelsea no fit sign player na una no get money like we the red devils ;P ;P ;P grin cheesy grin

confam i dey wait bro...u've killed the updates so far
lol chelsea matter done tire me o i no know the news to believe again
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
see gobe! Captain lukaku. Ehm sori i mean captain stev God bless you.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
StephenGee u too much Mah broda, more intelligence to ur IQ

Amen and u too man. Thanks
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
souloho19:

confam i dey wait bro...u've killed the updates so far
lol chelsea matter done tire me o i no know the news to believe again
... I see my dear arsenal doing bad tins to alata people dis season.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
stephenGee12:

I feel honored to be mentioned in your story bro.... Buh Y d Interrogator.... M not good @ that naa.... More u misspelled my name.... Na sleemoon" wif double "oo" not sleemon'....

Gracias bro.... & #GGMU

Me i no too like lukaku jare.... I believe he is overated too muxh
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
after a stressful day mak i come relax nice work stephengee12 ggmu
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by AlamienDagash(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=Hadampson post=58042627]Come and watch ACTION FILM by meneski together with apollox, souloho19 and stepheegee12

cc: damibiz, rohy, princeofprince, boffinjay, adesina12, yungeez, samyfreshsmooth, nastynic, ikombe, oladapxon, johnsown1, creeza, babsopey, smizel, gtin, bossy512, abefe99, yorhmienerd, dannybomb, yungtemy, skillful01, hormobolanle, saraphina, alamiendagash, lesky3, cyndylove64, xolocious, kajsa08, comelyjummy, oludare007, toshiba49ja[/
quote]

Am right here
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Chairlady I see you.

You dey everywhere.
Is our work, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.