Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (90096 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Ultimategeneral: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
wao! wao!! is all i can say thanks to u cyberrex. me don dey convet that name
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ultimategeneral:

you're welcome
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Silensa(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hadampson:
Lemme know which job are you talking about before i say anything?

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it looks as if i have forgotten but i think it is in relation to ........ I can't even Remember again. Plz take back your offer of Evajael so that i can think and Remember in peace.
I no want again, i can serve myself, if need be.

Ma'am Evajael Plz i made a mistake, i realised that you are 4 much for me. Forgive i beg
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Silensa:

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it looks as if i have forgotten but i think it is in relation to ........ I can't even Remember again. Plz take back your offer of Evajael so that i can think and Remember in peace.

Ma'am Evajael Plz i made a mistake, i realised that you are 4 much for me. Forgive i beg
Okay.. you may serve yourself then

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by AyarmBoye(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Ultimategeneral:
which one is wao wao, u be ambulance � ni.... Nah joke o
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
cyberrex pls do the needful
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
meneski:
cyberrex pls do the needful
soon bro
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2017
AyarmBoye:

me self tire...............na joke ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Silensa:

You're forgiven. Don't mind hadampson. I donno what's his problem

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2017
A red corvette heads toward the teams base in Santorini, Will came out to meet the occupant.

"all u asked for is in the booth"the driver said while William nods.
He gave the man a brown envelope, he opened it and smiled

"nice doing business with you" he said

They both brought down the booth's content. It's a wooden crate that contains their supplies for the fight ahead.

" see you soon" said the man before zooming off. William watched him before he disappeared, William heads him dragging the crate with him

Back in the control room, William came in to meet his team discussing about the fight

"I've been trying to hack the house's security system, but it's protected by a strong firewall, his computer is also heavyly encrypted with a six six system virus, if I try brute forcing it, I might trip on the mine" said streetwise

" so you guys will alight from a speed both one kilometre away from the island and swim underground to avoid getting spotted" he continues

"why is his computer protected like that?"asked ghost

" his business dealings, shady works are all there, that's why" said Anderson

"can we get the content?, the CIA will need them to nail the five don and all his friends" Anderson asked

"I can't believe we are working with the feds" Davina grunted

"you will plug this flash drive into the computer, the flash drive has an Arthurian software on it, it will override the computer's defense" streetwise handed the drive to William

"Davina will be waiting for you with the boat for your extraction, while I play call of duty since I can't help you when you get inside" he concluded his statement

" what of the house's security measures?" Jemba asked

"Apart from guards, the house has a laser wall surrounding it, I will try to override it but you will only have five seconds window to cross it, after that you are guys are alone, and u should expect cctv and alarms" he replied

William heaved a sigh, he has been studying the building's image on the screen, he said

"guys grab your gears, we storm in 2 hours, this time I'll correct Paris' s mistake"

they all left to prepare

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Ghen ghen ghen.!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Ultimategeneral: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
AyarmBoye:
haha sorry boss na 'wow' me wan write o.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Ultimategeneral: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
awesome! cyberrex one bottle of � for u
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Ultimategeneral: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
awesome cyberrex one bottle of beer for u
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cyberrex you're doing a super job here. Kudos
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
meneski:
Cyberrex you just introduced a twist.

Souloho19 you de fill am?

Bro I feel am die..this thread is twisted cheesy
Cyberx Jah bless u
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by legendspeakout: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Reading this i thought i was watching one of my action tvseries, Ghost mode deactivated,i must watch these to the end, Guys keep it up.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
The team swam from their stop, dressed as frogmen followed by a mini robotic submarine (of about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide) carrying their weapon with them.
William swam to the surface of the water, brought out a binocular to check if there is a guard around, He saw no one.The proceeded to the edge of the island, came out of the water, they removed their snorkel, oxygen tank, diver's fin and all they had on them.
Underneath the diver's uniform, William had a black round neck t-shirt on, leather pant and a booth, while Anderson wore a long sleeve shirt(which he rolled its sleeves ) a bullet proof vest, a black pant on. Ghost wore his ninja uniform like he did in Mexico.

They picked some weapons with them and head toward the laser wall

"initiative the disturbance" said William to streetwise

"when I send the algorithm, you have to move fast and after you enter the field, we can't communicate via the com again, good luck " he replied

He typed some codes on his computer and send a wave like algorithm to their location, which disturbed the wall creating a temporarily passage.

William counted two seconds before they jumped inside. They head toward the the building's fence, he brought out a device, and attached it on the brick fence, an initiating bar appeared on the device, it loads from 1% to 100% in 5 seconds, shutting down any security measure in 20 meters radius, allowing them to jump over the fence without raising alarm.
While on the property, they landed in a garden, they proceeded forward but saw a guard whose back is turned at them,William sneaked on him, covers him mouth and slashed his throat, they hid him in the garden.

They continued their journey toward they main door, they spotted 6 guys armed to teeth, wearing the black op uniform, William brought out two upgreaded MP5 assault rifle in both hand, came out of his hiding place and began to spray the unaware guards with bullets, Anderson also joined the fun with is M26 MASS rifle killing them all, two guards came out of the building, ghost spotted them brought out his bow and two arrows, fired at them before they could open fire at them killing them also.
They proceeded into the building to begin the slaughter
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
stpengel your successor no fall hand at all

Bros Cyberrex I hail o
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
They entered the building, got into a hallway and saw three doors leading to different locations in the building

"we split up here to cover more grounds, you(pointing at Anderson) go to the left and shinji take the the right, I'll pass through this one (pointing at the last door)"

"okay" the both gave their support

"good, good luck, no time to waste and (he paused for awhile) don't you die today"he said to them

They all left for their through the doors, on opening his door, Ghost saw 8 guards waiting on a staircase, he charged at the one at the foot of the stair with a fast movement they never saw, stabs him with his swords and used him as a shield from the bullets come from the remaining 7 gaurds, he pushed the body away and ran towards the wall, and he ran across the wall like prince of persia does, jumped at them stabbing two with his swords and landing in the midst of the five, threw two darts at the two guards in front of him, turned around and quickly brought his pistols, shooting the remaining guards on their forehead. All eight down.

Anderson entered his own door, but met ten guards with AK 47 rifles inside the room, he quickly opened fire with his M26 MASS rifle at them while running to take cover behind a sofa, killing three. He hid himself behind the sofa but it won't protect him for long, he racked his brain for anyway to get out of the mess, an Idea struck him he brought a grenade removed the pin counted to five and threw it at the advancing men, blasting them to pieces, he came out and head toward another direction

William entered his own room, he hid behind a pillar to access the room, the room is a kitchen, he counted twelve men all armed to the teeth scattered around the kitchen, he opened fire at them while hiding behind the pillar with his guns, shooting four. They quickly hid themselves in different places and responded with their guns too, he brought out a mirror and used it to determine their hiding places, he swiftly brought out a gun from his backpack and arranged it into a sniper, he waited for some of them to peep out, he fired a shot at a direction, killing two guards who were about to shoot at him with a bullet, the others angered at what he did came out of their hiding places and opened fire at him

"perfect" he said to himself, brought out a M84 flash bang threw it at them and BANG!!! he blinded them temporarily, came out and ended their lives at the hands of his guns

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Danger Alert
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Ultimategeneral: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
can someone please give this guy a medal, he deserves it.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by legendspeakout: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
wow this is beautiful, guy you doing it well,
you deserve this word"WELL DONE"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ghost got to the top of the staircase and met more resistance

"more soul for Hades" he said he held the stairs' banister and jumped to the edge of the stairs, ran along it while holding the hand-rail, he quickly brought out his ninjato slashed one of them creating a deep cut, he quickly gave one a kick with his left foot, dragged one closer and twisted his neck, he jumped back on the steps and with great speed brought out is bow and arrows and shot five arrows in 4.321 seconds, dased at two men somersaults towards them with back flips, rolled in the air and slashed them also, he went to the guard he kicked down and asked for Isaac, the guard spat at him, "well if that's his choice lemme give it to him" he thought, he brought out his pistol and shot him.

Having heard the explosion Anderson created more guards came at him just as he was about to climb a stair, "oh! God" he said while running down to take cover, a bullet grazed him close to his left cheek, he quickly jumped behind a wooden table, he brought out two pistols and respobded also. He shot two, wounded three while the others hid themselves. He picked his rifle and mutters some prayers, he thought about his family, what we happen to them, "well men live to dies".
He came out of his hiding and sprayed bullet in every direction, lucky for him he got them all including the wounded ones thanks to his guns and bullet proof vest, he survived it

William stood up left the kitchen, got to a room but met the tallest thing he has ever saw, standing in front of of him is a man dark skinned man with an afro standing 6'11", he wore a blue vest and a short, he wore no shoe, he has large arms with large chest also. William dropped his rifles and twisted his neck, flex his muscles and took a boxer's pose

"ready when you're ready" he said

the man chuckled and gesticulated at him to come, he ran towards the man, punched his stomach, punched him on the cheek and ended it with an uppercut, but the man was unaffected. William staggered back having noticed his advances made no effect on him.
He charged again, this time with more force but the man stretched his arm and punched William on his face, he proceeded by giving him more blows on his face, he lifted William up in the air and turned around in a circle then smashed him on the ground. William landed on his right arm dislocating his bone

"arrgh"he groaned

The man went to him picked him and hugged him very tight, he was going to break all his bone and suffocate him too, William was able to kick him in his groin, he dropped him but gave him an uppercut sending him metres away. William stood up slowly, he has a cut very close to his right eye, another one on his lower lip and he bleeds from his right temple also, relocated the bone in a twist, he spat out blood, took a deep stare at the giant

"now or never" he muttered to himself

He charged at the man with great speed who was waiting with hand stretched like a goalie and legs parted , suddenly William slides towards his open legs and slashed his thighs with his knives giving him deep cuts, he quickly stood up, brought his pistols and shot him from at his back killing him, he brought the mouth of pistols to lips and blew the smoke coming from them and said

"clean like beauty queen's legs"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
legendspeakout:
wow this is beautiful, guy you doing it well,
you deserve this word"WELL DONE"

thank you
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Dare2Try(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dare2Try a.k.a The myth is here, following this story bumber to bumber and I must confess all the writers so far are gifted
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Silensa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ghen Ghen Ghen ...... E don ripe Ooooh. Make i silently enjoy the show.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by slimsky(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ghost mode deactivated...baba continue...e just dey do me lyk say na action film i dey watch
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
meneski bro,i messed up biggie bt it aint really my fault. abeg pity me.am bk
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Kimkardashain:
meneski bro,i messed up biggie bt it aint really my fault.
abeg pity me.am bk

No b only meneski u go beg ooo... We plenty baje..... So no pity for you yet!!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Kimkardashain:
meneski bro,i messed up biggie bt it aint really my fault.
abeg pity me.am bk
... Welcome back to the hood sis
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
The action just got bigger...

Hope every one is enjoying themselves?

Kimkardashain u gat to appease we all with some beer.

Ryt crew?

Pls give her ur orders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.