Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (90089 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by costal(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one sir
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Divepen1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
cyberrex, you've been unbanned.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017

TIME: 19:59

The cabin is located on a site north east of the village roughly one and half miles away. The site has three more building, one at it's north, the second at the east beside a well and a mast (God knows what they are using it for), the third is located at the south west of the site, the cabin that houses the hostages is located at the center of the site, the building is the biggest and has an annex in front of it, at the gate to site is three guards with ak-47 rifles, little guards are on patrol due to the cold night.
At the north west of the site is four 2013 Ford f-150, a gaurd is leaning at the back of one of the truck, two other guards are in front of him, all arm with assault rifles and knives beside them. They are clad in brown shirts and long trouser tucked in their boots, with an armless millitary camouflage color jacket, each is smoking tobacco.

"Odio fuera de aquí, toda la diversión está en el edificio principal (I hate it outside here, all the fun is in the main building)" said the guard leaning on the truck

"si (yes)"

"Carlos diso que van a transmitir en vivo la tortura des la tehenes en facebook (Carlos said yhey are going to live stream the torture of the hostages on facebook)" said the second guard with a desert camouflage face cap

"maldito (darmn)" said the first guard

"con el teléfono, la tortura va a comenzar a las 20:00 (are u with you phone, the torture will begin by 20:00)" said the third guard who has been silent for awhile

He brings his android phone and log on facebook

"voy a dis frutar de este(I'm going to enjoy this) said the second guard

INSIDE THE MAIN CABIN

Apart from Jose , killer the interrogator/tormentor, Javier the camera man and the two hostages are five more people, two standing near the door arm with assault rifles, one behind Jose, the remaining two stands close to the only table in the room.
On the table are different type of torture equipment, a horse whip, a taser, herectic fork, choke pear, M-17 pistol, blades, knives of different sizes and shapes, planks and a baseball bat.
Beside the table are red hot breast ripper, iron rod in the hot charcoal

"I'm going to enjoy myself" he said to himself

"estamos en (are we on)" Killer said to Javier

"sí"

"Llevar el teléfono con cámara más cerca(bring the phone closer)

He began "guys we've got a movie for you, these two unfortunate so called actors mistakenly walked on our property, to you intuders out there this Is what we do to folks like you who trespass "(he gave Anderson the you are dead look

"vamos a empezer (let's begin)"

NORTH OF THE SITE

At the north of the site is ghost and William squatting, it took them ten minutes to walk from their stop, they passed through a tobacco plantation be for arriving at their present location.
Ghost who puts a black shinobi ninja uniform with a tabi boots, he also wears black mitten gloves to match his outfit. He carries his ninjato behind in a "X" shape manner behind him near his sacrum with their handle facing south west and south east. On his back is his bow and arrow with iron head, on his thighs are his pistols in their holsters.
he ties a cloth on his forehead with this character ゴースト pronounced yūrel meaning ghost. He also has star shaped darts with him.
Unlike his partner William wears a grey short sleeves t-shirt, a black trouser and a booth, on his back is a backpack with his weapons.
Davina is around 250m north east of the site armed with MK-14 enhanced battle sniper rifle with thermal telescope, she wears a blue shirt, black leather jacket and trouser.

"Guys you need to see this"said streetwise through their 96GHz with 3.2mm wavelength com

"what fatso" replied Davina

"they are going to live stream their torture"

"what" they chorused

"I'm looking at it here, they are still at the introduction phase"

"that means we have to double up" said ghost"

immediately they increase their pace, they can now see the three gaurds beside the trucks engross in what they are watching

"este es masiva (this is massive) said the first gaurd

"ellos son el se guro (they are dead for sure)" said the third guard

"three of them at the north west, make it count" said ghost

"Davina do the needful" said William

"with pleasure" she replies him

she position her sniper, switched to thermal mode, she place her right eye behind the telescope and her right index finger on the trigger.

"Heads up" she said

in less than tthree second two of the were down, head splashed and brain exposed, courtesy of Davina's bullet.Before the third one could say Jack, he was struck by ghost's arrow right on his forehead, down he went

"you were slow" that was ghost to Davina

"let's move" said William

Willian moves closer to the barbe wired fence, cut an opening with a heat ray from an object that looks like pen. They move inside, William geos to the three corpse lieing beside the trucks and carries them inside the space at the back of a pick up truck.
While he is doing this, ghost sneaks near the building located at the north of the site, he peeps in, he sees two guards playing cards, their guns lies on their lap, they are oblivious of what happened 15m away. He throws a dart at the bulb that lightens the room, jumps in and rolls towards them, brought two arrows and fasten it at his bow's string, pulls it with great strength and releases it, before they can see the intruder, the arrows buried themselves in their chest.
In walks a guard from the front door

"Antonio" he called

"pffffttt pffffttt"

that was William pistol with a silencer to silent the gun, two bullets hit the gaurd on his forehead. Ghost draws the victim in to prevent unnecessary attractions.

"That was your job"ghost said to Davina via the com

"Really, my bad but I thought you could handle them yourself" she replied

"Teinōsha(slowpoke)" ghost murmurs to himself

"translate that, you puņķ" she retorted

"enough guys, we need to work together, Davina concentrate" William fires at them

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Isaac's little game has generated a lot of attention, with about 200 thousand people viewing the torture, which includes Anderson's wife and daughters, his colleague, and a lot more

TIME : 20 : 15

Mary Rashford dashed into her boss's office, she's the secretary of the NSA director. Sitted in the office are five people, John MacDonald (the NSA director), Jack Wilshire, Alex Ferguson, Kimberly Booth and Braham Nickson .
All are NSA employees except Braham

" pardon my incivility sir, but you need to see this" said Mary

She typed some stuff on her tablet computer screen, on the screen of the large monitor in the room appears the live streaming video.

" isn't that Anderson" Jack asked

" it's him" replied Braham

"My God" Kimberly gasped out

studying everybody's countenance, Braham began

"At this rate is his going to break, we need to do something"

"what do you propose" said Jack

Braham hesitated for awhile, and tilts his head as if he is thinking, he looked Jack in the eye and said

"You need to order a missile strike to the site"

His proposition shocked everyone except Jack

"Shooting ballistic to a foreign soil is inappropriate" said Kimberly,

"You've done it once" said Braham while fixing his gaze at Jack, who was brooding on Braham's proposition

"At this rate he might spill out more than necessary, we don't wanna shock the world" he concludes his statement

"But Anderson is a strong willed person, he won't speak" Kimberly fired

"well can you survive the torture" Braham directed his question toward Kimberly, she was tongue tied
"we will claim they are terrorists"

Jack understands Braham, they are member of S.A.T.A.N. He reached for his phone, dialled Col. Jesse Lingard's line and explained some stuff to him which was inaudible to the rest, the latter who gave Wilshire a satisfactory answer

"it's is done"he said

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

"Guys, two AGM-144 hell fire missile has been fired from a F-16 fighting Falcon and it's heading towards your location, you have less than 6 minutes" siad by paranoid streetwise

"Davina move to the rendezvous point" said William

"Sí" she replied in Spanish

"Are we knocking or ringing?" asked ghost

"knocking of course"

They left the building and heads to the main building, which is 30 metres away. William puts on a thermal google and proceed to the building. They squat beside the building at it's North West area.

"if we knock, won't we attract them?" asked ghost

"it's better than ringing" he replied

he attached a C-4 bomb on the wall and they roll away from the blast zone.Ghost covers his ears while William pressed the detonator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Great job you're pushing down here Mr. Cyberrex. OGUN + SHANGO his brother will bless you thunder strikenly

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
donteanz:
Great job you're pushing down here Mr. Cyberrex. OGUN + SHANGO his brother will bless you thunder strikenly
Ogun and Shango na rivals o
Good job

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
queenitee:
Ogun and Shango na rivals o Good job
Thank you
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
donteanz:

ha ha ha ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Killer seems to be enjoying himself with the way he is torturing Anderson, he had been kicked, punched, flogged by Killer.
He pulled Anderson's hair and brings his bloody head closer

"Ready to talk mi amigos?" killer asked

"I told you we are actors" he replied

"well you are good at your job" Killer said while everybody laughed.
He turned his face toward the desk but his eyes caught the breast ripper, a thought flashed through his mind, he smiled sinisterly,

"let's play with the heroine"

he took two leather gloves, wore them and proceeds to the fire, as he was about to pick the breast ripper, an explosion breaks the west wall, William and ghost rolled in.

while rolling ghost threw two flying darts at the two guards guarding the entrance, hitting them on their throat, killing them instantly. He rolls forward toward the two men behind the table and unsheath his ninjato, he stabs the first guard in his stomach and the other on his left thigh while ghost knees on his left knee and stands on his right leg like an athlete preparing for a race, he slashed the second guard with his left sword vertically from bottom to top after removing from the first guard, he ended the second guard miserable life by piercing his stomach with both swords.

While ghost was enjoying his game, William who also rolled in, discharged rounds of bullet from his HK-416 assault rifle towards killer and Javier, killing them before they could grab their weapons. He tured towards Jose, but was lucky to dodge the bullet coming from Jose' s bodyguard's AK-47 rifle, William dashed to his right evading the bullet which struck the charcoal fire pot, he shot the guard with his rifle immediately while ghost also shoot Jose with his arrow, killing him also.

William head toward Anderson

" are you alright"

"William" he replied barely audible

The only door to room flungs open in came six guards who were about to shoot the intruders and hostages, before they could pull their triggers, an aerial drone flies in releasing bullets at them from the machine gun that was fixed to it, killing them, the drone also fired two grenades towards the entrance to prevent further entry

"say hello to shadow hawk, cool right, do you like the entry, typical James bond style" said streetwise while devouring a pizza

"let's go" said William

they both carried the hostages each and ran toward the opening.
The other guards heard the explosion William caused, they came out running to the opening armed with different weapons from shotguns to assault rifles to machine guns, but they all met their end at the hand of the second drone they were not aware of.

William and ghost heads toward the east of the site followed by the first drone, five guaurds emerge from the east side, but they saw them before they could open fire, ghost shot two with his pistols while carrying Jemba, William sent the other three guards to the great beyond with bullets from his rifle. He threw a grenade toward the east side, blasting part of the building off and destroyed the fence.

They hasten their steps toward the opening while the drones covers for them, they met Davina 20 metres from the blast zone waiting with the range rover, they all entered the SUV and zoomed. They were about 200 metres from the site when the two missiles destroyed the site creating a mushroom cloud.

" oh! my oh! my" said William has they zoomed off

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

The remaining Peluzinni men were waiting for Hadampson's order when they heard screeching of car tyres.

"Are they our contact" said one of the soldier

"the boss said no one comes in or goes out" said their leader

Four men came out of the Chevrolet SUVs each, ten of them holds M4-carbine assault rifle each, all of them wore black suit with red tie and dark shade. Two of the men moved toward the plane's cargo ramp, planted a device that brought the ramp down in six seconds, before the ramp touched the ground, the men in black opened fire from their rifles(switching it to automatic mode) into the plane. They discharged bullets into the plane for five minutes non-stop killing them all.
They threw three C-4 bomb into the plane and hurried into their vehicles and zoomed off. After moving away from the air craft, the leader pressed the detonator, blowing the plane to pieces.

He brought out his phone and dialled a number

"it's done" he told his boss

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

TIME : 23 : 36

William and his gang got home safely, Davina and ghost are tending to Jemba, her wounds have been infected but she will survive, she's a fighter.

William, Anderson and streetwise were in the study

"Thank you" Anderson said slowly

"you're welcome" Will replied

"you've got any lead on Isaac?" asked Anderson

"we know he is in cylades, Greece" replied streetwise

"he most be on Santorini island" said Anderson

"how did you know?" Will asked

"the Interpol has been tailing him for awhile too, we got the info them" he began

"he formed alliance with an Italian mafia gang called the Correlio family. In one of the Interpol investigations, they found out the mafia were moving supplies there"

"okay (he paused), we leave for Santorini immediately, no time to waste" said William
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
stephenGee12:
Cyberrex u are really doing a nice job.
Don't tell me u have been banned
them don release me
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
oboy cyberrex... U r d c-4
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
meneski:
oboy cyberrex... U r d c-4
Abeg, no implicate me oo grin
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
queenitee:

Ogun and Shango na rivals o
Good job
you're most definitely right, but based on believe, i unite them both to bless this SON OF A GUN (cyberrex).
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Wow wow wow ( Am nur ambulance ogrin )

I have followed this story silently in john doe waycheesy and i must say this is the best action story on NL... nairaland is so lucky to have you guys on board... meneski, souloho19, mhizgap, leigh, stepheegee12 ( bro i hail oh ), evajael, kimkardashian, kimberlywest, cyberrex and the rest of the writing crew.

Divepen1 i can see ur work o.. keep it up bro

Bimberry1307, jane1234f and samyfreshsmooth come and see ACTION FILMcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2017
To all the ghost-readers myself inclusive.... GHOST READING ON THIS THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED

A simple kudos to encourage the writers
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Hadampson:

I have followed this story silently in john doe waycheesy and i must say this is the best action story on NL... nairaland is so lucky to have you guys on board... meneski, souloho19, mhizgap, leigh, stepheegee12 ( bro i hail oh ), evajael, kimkardashian, kimberlywest, cyberrex and the rest of the writing crew.

na wah o

make i go start from the begining

thanka you baba
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Silensa(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Hadampson:
To all the ghost-readers myself inclusive.... GHOST READING ON THIS THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED

A simple kudos to encourage the writers

so Oga Hadampson has spoken. Therefore ghost mode is deactivated.
Guys well done oo. So much Enjoying this.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

na wah o
make i go start from the begining

thanka you baba
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Jane1234f(f): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Hadampson:

OK,make I check am
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Silensa:

so Oga Hadampson has spoken. Therefore ghost mode is deactivated.
Guys well done oo. So much Enjoying this.
Thanks for de_activating ghost mode... do enjoy ur stay on this great threadgrin

Anything you want, just ask... awaan mmi evajael would serve yougrin

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bimberry1307(f): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Hadampson:

Present Sir
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dedicated to all readers, the mod that unbanned me, the writers before me and the ones coming after me, the ghost readers also

DATE : 15 JUNE, 1998

Robert and Natasha Wishdom are not only couples but also they are physicist, they have PhDs in quantum physics , both of them met at MIT during their undergraduate years, they got married in the year 1981, a year later they had their son William.

Robert and Natasha has been working on a nuclear project for the Department of Defense, they are trying to create clean energy from Uranium. But things turned around when they found out the project is for a secret organization inside the US government, they are making a weapon of mass destruction called "MJOLNIR (Thor's hammer)".

They came against the project and vowed to shut it down. They left the project taking with them their research and disappeared.

Trump their government handler who is also an agent of S.A.T.A.N heard about what they did, He ordered a strike on them labeling them enemies of the state. He dropped the receiver he used to contact the butcher and heaved a sigh .

Two weeks later, Robert and his wife was driving along the highway between Boston and Cambridge while their son was away(he's with his grandparents in Nevada), when a Cadillac sundenly overtook them forcing them to stop their conversation and pulled over.

"what the heck man?" Robert said

A man came out of the car, wearing black suit and red tie with dark shade.He came closer to Rob and said

"No personal grudge, but I've been ordered to kill you, a gift from Trump"

He brought out his pistol and shot Robert, he proceeded to the terrified Natasha who is already screaming and kneeling beside her husband, she was already crying and was trying to wake him up. She looked at the assassin and screamed "why, what has he done". The assassin replied
"it's more of what have you done" pointing at her.

He shot her also, he arranged the scene to look like a robbery gone wrong

He entered his car and zoomed off. "Clean and precise" Braham Nickson the assassin thought to himself

PRESENT DAY

It's been five days they escaped from Mexico, Jemba has recovered greatly but she still need to rest.
Anderson is okay now, having underwent treatment and massage.

They camped in the house William rented in Santorini. Streetwise has been watching Isaac since they arrived, they've already hatched a plan on how to take down Isaac's fortified fortress. They are going to hit him tomorrow. But today, well today they will just have fun and prepare
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cyberrex you just introduced a twist.

Souloho19 you de fill am?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
meneski:
Cyberrex you just introduced a twist.

Souloho19 you de fill am?
trying to make the story more interesting
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by AyarmBoye(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cyberrex:

trying to make the story more interesting
Chai my guy killed it.... U are the really commando......... Or shall I say terminator
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Silensa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hadampson:

Anything you want, just ask... awaan mmi evajael would serve yougrin

thanks oga Hadampson for the offer but i don't think Evajael can do the job. Can i make a choice?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Silensa:

thanks oga Hadampson for the offer but i don't think Evajael can do the job. Can i make a choice?
Please do o abeg. You're right
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
This cyberrex of a guy, is one Bl**ping Hell Son Of A Gun, walahi. The guy thinking faculty na made in japan, E no dey dull at all. May Shango bless you with enough thunder and lightening speed MB IJN this is not my real face oooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Silensa:

Lemme know which job are you talking about before i say anything?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bidak(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have being a john doe all this while, I just have to comment you guys are too good , I love action movies and you guys are making me feel am watching one ... well done guys more data to your phone
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Chai my guy killed it.... U are the really commando......... Or shall I say terminator

I will go with the commando grin
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
donteanz:
This cyberrex of a guy, is one Bl**ping Hell Son Of A Gun, walahi. The guy thinking faculty na made in japan, E no dey dull at all. May Shango bless you with enough thunder and lightening speed MB IJN this is not my real face oooo

Bros I hail oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.