Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89681 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Precial419: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2017
My goodness dis wrk is so cool, i love action although i dnt knw much abt guns. I dnt seem to have enough of it. I suggest should use more of nairalanders names mostly d popular so dat it wld be easier to remember dese pple. gud combo meneski and d rest of d writing crew.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Precial419:
My goodness dis wrk is so cool, i love action although i dnt knw much abt guns. I dnt seem to have enough of it. I suggest should use more of nairalanders names mostly d popular so dat it wld be easier to remember dese pple. gud combo meneski and d rest of d writing crew.
... Thanks bro... My G, stephengee12 has got the characterization under control. Ryt stevo?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Emmyphey(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Okay Ooo Next Update Ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
sleemoon:

I feel honored to be mentioned in your story bro.... Buh Y d Interrogator.... M not good @ that naa.... More u misspelled my name.... Na sleemoon" wif double "oo" not sleemon'....

Gracias bro.... & #GGMU

Me i no too like lukaku jare.... I believe he is overated too muxh

Abeg anybody wey he like make he come make we sha carry trophies but the thing wey pain me na say rooney dey comot. It no make sense at all.person wey suppose retire for manu jeje
#GGMU
Meneski make I no see ur arsenal ass for here oo.
At.least una carry two cup last season(fa cup and cup above MANU grin ;P cheesy

Alamiendagash my bro welcome back ooo

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by SenatorPope(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good Work guys.....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
U guys shid please not be offended dat I avent updated. Yesterday rain fell on me and dried on me. As a result I have a blocked nose and am using my mouth to breath.
So update wud be pending wen the catarh has left me clear headed probably tomorrow afternoon.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by AlamienDagash(m): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2017
stephenGee12:

Abeg anybody wey he like make he come make we sha carry trophies but the thing wey pain me na say rooney dey comot. It no make sense at all.person wey suppose retire for manu jeje
#GGMU
Meneski make I no see ur arsenal ass for here oo.
At.least una carry two cup last season(fa cup and cup above MANU grin ;P cheesy

Alamiendagash my bro welcome back ooo
thanks a million
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2017
helo guyz. Haya all doing? Just came back frm a ban i knw nofin about.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
great story lads

@meneski, i think I can contribute to the story also, well I hope u consider me I'd like to take it over from stephengee.

@Stephengee spare the hostage, I'm cooking a prison break kind of stuff and also I have my eyes on Isaac already and I've found him
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
meneski I've got my piece, should I proceed, the thread has been dull for awhile?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cyberrex please takeober since u said u want to use the hostage situation and dat is were I want to write from and bring in the angel of death.
But don't forget the dons 50 men dat are stranded on the private airstrip in mexico. Or shud I do that.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
It was a pleasure serving u all. To all dose wu commented me and all God Bless and to meneski u helped bring out my talent. So I just gotta hand the reins back to anoda person. @ cyberrex help keep it lively.

Need u guys help with something.
Just opened a page on facebook and well it is still upcoming. I need u guys to help me like the page to gain more traffic. It is all about jokes and memes but I wud soon shift to posting stories on it from ur favourite writers.when u like it send a message telling me ur Nairaland Moniker(username) here is d link
https://m.facebook.com/Golds-World-1688055368164868/?__xt__=11.%7B%22event%22%3A%22visit_page_tab%22%2C%22user_id%22%3A100004206495902%2C%22page_id%22%3A1688055368164868%7D

God bless as u help a brother ou
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
sure cyberrex lets see you write along... Stephengee God bless . Oboy but why was i banned?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cyberrex:
meneski I've got my piece, should I proceed, the thread has been dull for awhile?
please do de needfull. You knw d rules... And make us enjoy de piece....welcome aboard the write along ship...... Xup every one? Can you guyz pls wlcm our new broda?

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2017
It's been 10-hours since they arrived at Mexico, nothing much has happened except for the marathon William and Davina engaged themselves in which lasted for four hours

Davina lies on a mat at the pool side trying to tan her skin with the hot Mexico's sun, claded in a blue bikini lieing face down and her body stretch like a yoga intructor

William is standing near the window of a room that looks like a study, sparsely furnished except for few chairs and streetwise's desk, he is clad in a v-neck black t-shirt and a black Jean trouser, behind him is Kevin McCain aka streetwise, he is sitting behind his desk, he is wearing a white long sleeve shirt inside a t-shirt with CALL OF DUTY boldly inscribe on it (his favorite video game).

He noticed William has been staring at the glass of whiskey he was gulping before for awhile now, while William scoffs

"this is the tenth scoff you have released in two minutes" Kevin began

"if you have something on your mind, talk to me, might be able to help"

without looking back William respond

"streetwise, can you get me a view of the cabin Isaac is hiding here in Mexico"

"you mean like a satellite view, eyes in the air"

"hmmm"

"cool, what I'm here for" he began "and what's the Russian satellite meant for"

he placed the hamburger he is eating on the table beside the third monitor from his left and swifly began

"tap tap tap tap tap tap. ........."

is the sound his keyboard is making, he keeps tilting his head from left to right trying to access each codes on the three monitors.

TEN MINUTES LATER

"Will, I've been taking counts for five minutes now, and I can tell from any sane man's perspective that the cabin is deserted"

William moves closer and tries to study the images on the computer

"no vehicle, no heat signature, nothing, isn't that strange" said streetwise

William looks at him and cursed under his breath

"we need to bring GHOST in"

"to do what"

that was Davina who just stepped in the room, they were oblivious of her cause they were engrossed in their work

"I got multiple intels from my men in the agency, it seems Anderson and his men had been captured"

"so" she replied swiftly

"we are bursting them out" he respond

The impact of William's statement was like a bomb on them, Davina is able to withstand the weight but streetwise, poor Kevin was knocked off his horse

"excuse me" Davina began

"you want us to risk our lives to save those bleeping Federal agents that are hell bent on arresting us"

"Davina, let him complete his sta......"

"shut up fatso" Davina cuts him off

"enough, we are bursting them out and that's all, moreover I owe Anderson, he saved my arse once in the middle east"

"Thrice actually, and we could use their expertise in tracking Isaac Nystrom" said William

"but........" she stops her statement due to William facial expression

"come on Will, what if they've been killed"

"I'm going with Davina on this one"said streetwise

"well, we'll kill Nystrom instead" he began

"streetwise, call ghost"

"okay boss"

"They want war, they we get an Armageddon" he thought to himself, while streetwise begins his assignment, and while Davina scoffed and storms out
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
The new guy has only begun.... Cyberrex i dey watch you with my 4D glass.... Thumbs up bro.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
meneski:
The new guy has only begun.... Cyberrex i dey watch you with my 4D glass.... Thumbs up bro.
Let's watch together.
After this story, I should start watching more of action movies

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by supizino(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
hmmm action film toh badt
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Isaac Nystrom has been changing location since the assassination attempt(at least since before the strike), but he seems to be comfortable in his present location.
He is sitting on a rocking chair at the veranda of his abode, the building is of a typical greek/roman architecture( more like Lentulus Batiatus's building
the owner of the ludus in Spartacus, unlike the sand, the floor has a swimming pool, rocks, flowers and interlockings ), he is wearing a plain white long sleeves shirt with rolled sleeves, sitting on his head is a white fedora and a naked circular frame glasses on his face, he completes his attire with a three quarter knicker and a flip flop.

He smiles, thinking of his recent moves,

"brilliant" he said to no one

he stands up from his chair, below him beside poolside are two ladies in the their mid twenties splashing water at each other. A thought flashes in his mind and he smiles.

"Ladies"he began

"yes darling" they chorused

"how about we play a game, you both touch yourselves" he stops trying to access their countenance, they seems to like his game, for they were already giggling.

"I mean an intense mutual s*x",

"and if I'm okay, you get enough dough to fill your purses"

The two ladies looked at each other and giggled, without replying him, the first lady with a bikini designed with the Union Jack draws her partner closer and plants a kiss on lips, an action the polka dotted bikini clad lady responded to immediately. From the mouth to the neck, the the first lady explores her partner, she kisses her shoulder, her neck with an intense passion whicj the second lady moans to, she licks her chest and used het index finger to part her partner's armless bikini bra, which reveals her areola that she licks with the tip of her pierced tongue . She parts it further to reveal her already erected ni**le, she holds the ni**le with her thumb and index finger and pulls it out gently, she brought her lips on the ni**ple, she sucks it first before taking the whole c-cup breast into her mouth, she sucks it deeply.
It seems they are enjoying the little sexcapade, the action is already having effect on Isaac because his mouth has been opened for awhile

"damn"he cursed,

"what a fire"he continued.

"Sir" a voice came from the study behind him, it's a familiar voice, it's that of James Klopp his right hand man

"WHAT" He bellowed at James for disturbing the great show he is beholding.

"You have a call from Mexico, sir"

"hand it over" he shouted and snatch the phone from him.
He proceeds to speak to the person at the end of the phone but notice the bulge in James's trouser.

"let's go in" he cuts James from his fantasy

"yes" he speaks into the flip phone

".........................."

"really, they arw proving stubborn"

"..........................."

he heaved a sigh

"Jose change of plans, I want you to torture them to death if they don't co-operate and live stream it online, I want those who sent them to know we ain't kidding but mask your origin, we don't wanna attract the government"

"................."

"good" he smiles to himself and hands the phone to James

"This is going to be fun, James grab a pop corn and a coke, we've got a show to watch"

He ended his statement while he lets out an evil laugh

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
grin hahahahahahahaha
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Ghost a Japanese ninja whose real name his Shinji Kagawa, was born in the city of Kyoto in Japan to a ninja lord. He is trained in the art of shadow also known as "THE NINJA WAY". He met Williams in Bahrain in year 2007, he was team up with him to wipe out a gang called the "RED EYE" for the notorious "TRIPLE TRIADS", both assassin likes to work alone but the project requires more than their ego, since then they've been working together. He's favorite weapons are two ninjato sword, double M9 pistols he holsters in his thigh holsters, a new generation American bow with a teloscopic lense to aid long range shot is the last in his arsenal.
The flight from Texas to Mexico took him 2-hours, he's in a taxi heading to the safe house, he's wearing a black three piece suit and a Paul Smith shoe.
He stands 5ft10 with a frail body, he has a curly hair, oval face like a girl, pointed nose with a nice dental setting with a pale skin, his eyes looks like they've seen the horror of the world, don't be deceive by his body, he's lethal.

TIME: 30 MINUTES LATER

After waiting for five minutes to observe the security protocol, he was allowed in.

"Shinji, it's been awhile" William said

both shakes each others hand

"Why the rush man, I was doing some stuff before you called, whats going on" Ghost fired
typical Japanese William thought, always quick at their thing, before William could reply him, Streetwise voice jerks them out of the pleasantries

"I've got a lead" streetwise said

"wanna expantiate" that was Davina, who like the devil always pops out during a conversation

"I got a ping three miles south of the cabin, a call of initaiated from there to another location, the location of the recipient bounced at a couple of location, they were trying to deflect the location, but you know me Will I was able to get it"

"where" said Will

"calm down man, the location is in one of the archipelago in Greece name Cylades, the problem his there is a lot of island there but with time I'll be able to get him"

facing no one William said
"good this just established a firm ground to burst Anderson and his men out"

He continues

"Kevin, can yoy ascertain if the recipient is Isaac"

"well (he began), I can't say but I know the caller, his name is Jose a drug lord in this axis and guess what he's a mat to isaac"

"are you saying we've got a job, who are we hitting" said Ghost

"how do you know he's a drug lord and that he works for Nystrom"snigger Davina at streetwise

"Kevin" stressed Will

"okAy, I hacked the government's database and I also spotted his identity on the darkweb"

"good enough" said Will

"so I got myself a bird eye view (smilling to himself as he said that), and unlike the previous cabin folks and supplies were lieing around" he completed while gesticulating at the 27 inches screen on the wall

"what's the plan" said Ghost

"we are saving some friend" cynically said by Davina while rolling her eyes

"gather round the table guys (said William), and let's review our plans"

they all gather at the table

Time:unknown

While their tormentors were enjoying themselves dipping Jemba's head in the water, series of blows was directed at her face, she fell blood oozing from her nose.
Jemba, poor Jemba has grown from a beautiful negress to a poo. Anderson who couldn't take it anymore shouted

"stop it"

the men stopped and laughed at him, their leader came at him and spoke in a thick spanish accent

"are you ready to spit it out amígos"

" we are actors, I told you alrea....."

before he could conclude his statement, he sees a flash across his eyes, followed by a burning sensation on his right cheek

"arrgh (he groaned), fûčķ"spitting blood out from his swollen lips

"are you ready senôr" that was his tormentor

The door opens and in walks Jose

"Are they still yet to vomit" he said

"with time they will bend, will you allow me to do my job"

"no time, torture them to death and oh! stream live on facebook"

"what"he retorted

"that's boss' order, so let's begin" jose concluded his statement

turning his head toward Anderson

"you're in for it big time, Javier prep the equipment , we are going to entertain the world" he said this with a grin on his face.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2017
meneski how I dey fair, shey I'm not dulling the story ba?

abeg pple no vex I'm just trying my hands on writing so if I no do well, no vex ooo biko
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Streetmade(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
meneski:
grin hahahahahahahaha
Mr meneski when u first start this story i dey follow as a guest, when the first writer drop the first chapter i was amazed,still following, when the second writer cme same thing,but when the third writer cme evrything change.
I thought this story is going 2 be a bomb but i was mistaking.the mistake started when the third writer started using sme nairalanders names instead of the italian names.and again when u re trying 2 cme wit smetin like this u don't involve anyhow writers,u re coming up wit an action story nd majority of the writers are nt gud at writing action scene.abi u tink say if person get one or two hit story the person go fit write any type of story,jackie chan no dey act love film nah.u try sha but i no sure say i fit kwantinue the story.PEACE OUT
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by JohnGainsville(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2017
You're doing great Cyberrex. Please continue
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cyberrex:
meneski how I dey fair, shey I'm not dulling the story ba?

abeg pple no vex I'm just trying my hands on writing so if I no do well, no vex ooo biko

Bro you're not dulling the thread at all!!!....far from it..I'm enjoying this immensely
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
pls is the space for writers filled up?i jst started reading and i wuld luv 2 b among d writers(tho neva wrote a story).sori 4 cumin late.i've been 2 occupied dis days*kimkardashian and Lleigh can testify 2 dis*tz been a long tym i visited dere thread bt i promise to make up 4 my absence.i'm bak fully nw.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
pls is the space for writers filled up?i jst started reading and i wuld luv 2 b among d writers(tho neva wrote a story).sori 4 cumin late.i've been 2 occupied dis days*kimkardashian and Lleigh can testify 2 dis*tz been a long tym i visited dere thread bt i promise to make up 4 my absence.i'm bak fully nw.tolulolu0122 are u here?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Streetmade:
Mr meneski when u first start this story i dey follow as a guest, when the first writer drop the first chapter i was amazed,still following, when the second writer cme same thing,but when the third writer cme evrything change.
I thought this story is going 2 be a bomb but i was mistaking.the mistake started when the third writer started using sme nairalanders names instead of the italian names.and again when u re trying 2 cme wit smetin like this u don't involve anyhow writers,u re coming up wit an action story nd majority of the writers are nt gud at writing action scene.abi u tink say if person get one or two hit story the person go fit write any type of story,jackie chan no dey act love film nah.u try sha but i no sure say i fit kwantinue the story.PEACE OUT
... Remember it is a platform for every writer dat feels they can write along...

Remember also, it is for both Refined and Raw writers...

They most important thing is about bringing in your flavour into the already flavoured piece.

So my dear brother the whole story is just how i dreamt it to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
boffinjay:
pls is the space for writers filled up?i jst started reading and i wuld luv 2 b among d writers(tho neva wrote a story).sori 4 cumin late.i've been 2 occupied dis days*kimkardashian and Lleigh can testify 2 dis*tz been a long tym i visited dere thread bt i promise to make up 4 my absence.i'm bak fully nw.tolulolu0122 are u here?

Thanks for the mention, bro
Care to tell me what this is about?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
ToluLolu0122:

Thanks for the mention, bro
Care to tell me what this is about?
league of writers writing a single story together.tz very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2017

TIME: 19:59

The cabin is located on a site north east pf the village roughly one and half miles away. The site has three more building, one at it's north, the second at the east beside a well and a mast (God knows what they are using it for), the third is located at the south west of the site, the cabin that houses the hostages is located at the center of the site, the building is the biggest and has an annex in front of it, at the gate to site is three guards with ak-47 rifles, little guards are on patrol due to the cold night.
At the north west of the site is four 2013 Ford f-150, a gaurd is leaning at the back of one of the truck, two other guards are in front of him, all arm with assault rifles and knives beside them. They are clad in brown shirts and long trouser tucked in their boots, with an armless millitary camouflage color jacket, each is smoking tobacco.

"Odio fuera de aquí, toda la diversión está en el edificio principal (I hate it outside here, all the fun is in the main building)" said the guard leaning on the truck

"si (yes)"

"Carlos diso que van a transmitir en vivo la tortura des la tehenes en facebook (Carlos said yhey are going to live stream the torture of the hostages on facebook)" said the second guard with a desert camouflage face cap

"maldito (darmn)" said the first guard

"con el teléfono, la tortura va a comenzar a las 20:00 (are u with you phone, the torture will begin by 20:00)" said the third guard who has been silent for awhile

He brings his android phone and log on facebook

"voy a dis frutar de este(I'm going to enjoy this) said the second guard

INSIDE THE MAIN CABIN

Apart from Jose , killer the interrogator/tormentor, Javier the camera man and the two hostages are five more people, two standing near the door arm with assault rifles, one behind Jose, the remaining two stands close to the only table in the room.
On the table are different type of torture equipment, a horse whip, a taser, herectic fork, choke pear, M-17 pistol, blades, knives of different sizes and shapes, planks and a baseball bat.
Beside the table are red hot breast ripper, iron rod in the hot charcoal

"I'm going to enjoy myself" he said to himself

"estamos en (are we on)" Killer said to Javier

"sí"

"Llevar el teléfono con cámara más cerca(bring the phone closer)

He began "guys we've got a movie for you, these two unfortunate so called actors mistakenly walked on our property, to you intuders out there this Is what we do to folks like you who trespass "(he gave Anderson the you are dead look

"vamos a empezer (let's begin)"

NORTH OF THE SITE

At the north of the site is ghost and William squatting, it took them ten minutes to walk from their stop, they passed through a tobacco plantation be for arriving at their present location.
Ghost who puts a black shinobi ninja uniform with a tabi boots, he also wears black mitten gloves to match his outfit. He carries his ninjato behind in a "X" shape manner behind him near his sacrum with their handle facing south west and south east. On his back is his bow and arrow with iron head, on his thighs are his pistols in their holsters.
he ties a cloth on his forehead with this character ゴースト pronounced yūrel meaning ghost. He also has star shaped darts with him.
Unlike his partner William wears a grey short sleeves t-shirt, a black trouser and a booth, on his back is a backpack with his weapons.
Davina is around 250m north east of the site armed with MK-14 enhanced battle sniper rifle with thermal telescope, she wears a blue shirt, black leather jacket and trouser.

"Guys you need to see this"said streetwise through their 96GHz with 3.2mm wavelength com

"what fatso" replied Davina

"they are going to live stream their torture"

"what" they chorused

"I'm looking at it here, they are still at the introduction phase"

"that means we have to double up" said ghost"

immediately they increase their pace, they can now see the three gaurds beside the trucks engross in what they are watching

"este es masiva (this is massive) said the first gaurd

"ellos son el se guro (they are dead for sure)" said the third guard

"three of them at the north west, make it count" said ghost

"Davina do the needful" said William

"with pleasure" she replies him

she position her sniper, switched to thermal mode, she place her right eye behind the telescope and her right index finger on the trigger.

"Heads up" she said

in less than tthree second two of the were down, head splashed and brain exposed, courtesy of Davina's bullet.Before the third one could say Jack, he was struck by ghost's arrow right on his forehead, down he went

"you were slow" that was ghost to Davina

"let's move" said William

Willian moves closer to the barbe wired fence, cut an opening with a heat ray from an object that looks like pen. They move inside, William geos to the three corpse lieing beside the trucks and carries them inside the space at the back of a pick up truck.
While he is doing this, ghost sneaks near the building located at the north of the site, he peeps in, he sees two guards playing cards, their guns lies on their lap, they are oblivious of what happened 15m away. He throws a dart at the bulb that lightings the room, jumps in and rolls towards them, brought two arrows and fasten it at his bow's string, pulls it with great strength and releases it, before they can see the intruder, the arrows buried themselves in their chest.
In walks a guard from the front door

"Antonio" he called

"pffffttt pffffttt"

that was William pistol with a silencer to silent the gun, two bullets hit the gaurd on his forehead. Ghost draws the victim in to prevent unnecessary attractions.

"That was your job"ghost said to Davina via the com

"Really, my bad but I thought you could handle them yourself" she replied

"slowpoke" ghost murmurs to himself

"translate that, you punk" she retorted

"enough guys, we need to work together, Davina concentrate" William fires at them
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Cyberrex u are really doing a nice job.
Don't tell me u have been banned

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.