Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

lol - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / lol (7506 Views)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lol by Akinwale14(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
vincentjk:
Hi everyone, I just need your opinions in this post

I and my men always roll out together and each time we go out, getting new gals is always our priority.

My guy Ben-k is always the one getting the gals i thunk he's gifted in that aspect, I mean no gal resist him especially when we're dressed.

Whenever we go to clubs or parties we get new chicks and like me i'd fvck her like 3x and free her, gals are very cheap to get from January to now I've fvcked up-to 17 of them..

We're all students and my question is why are gals very cheap like this??
all those girls wey u and ur gang dey Bleep up and down are olosho and no be all d girls be ashawo same with guys so no dey talk like pikin wey get brain problem,abi na all girls wey dey this world u and ur gang don Bleep ni?
Re: lol by jummiepearl(f): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
vincentjk:

I and my men always roll out together and each time we go out, getting new gals is always our priority.

My guy Ben-k is always the one getting the gals i thunk he's gifted in that aspect, I mean no gal resist him especially when we're dressed.

Whenever we go to clubs or parties we get new chicks and like me i'd fvck her like 3x and free her, gals are very cheap to get from January to now I've fvcked up-to 17 of them..

Guy
Hope you don buy house for banana island with all the girls you'v fvckd
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
i got beard jst decided t layoff for a while now cos dem young street fellers now greet me Gud day sir n dose bulls.gets me embarrassed,cant pick no sexy yung gals wit dem doing dat
Nina4u:
And you don't got no beard? Its time to man-up grin
Re: lol by Akinwale14(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
and e get some guys wey dey Bleep girls 24/7 and dem no dey talk am at all,its shows dat u are stil a small boy wey just start playing game
Re: lol by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
eponoloyin:
my Aderola15 is not cheap.. mo le fowo soya fun

Derola baby ow're you doing? you dey fast?

Lol... Mi o ti e ta nkankan tele, Op kan fun ara ni hope ni, tori mi o mo obinrin gidi to ma waste future ti e pelu op. undecided

I'm fine and you, swtz? I no fast jhor, I be Christian na kiss.
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Loll Negro u funny
freakthingz:

Is dat all?

Wow over 20 with the cognitive function of a child......wonders shall never end
embarassed embarassed

Bro you better shave that thing of your face you look foolish
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:
i got beard jst decided t layoff for a while now cos dem young street fellers now greet me Gud day sir n dose bulls.gets me embarrassed,cant pick no sexy yung gals wit dem doing dat
hahahahaha u crack me up.. Did you not know that beard is a turn on for some but then again it depends on the type of girl you want to pick up.. An intelligent independent working girl or a airhead girl with ton of makeup on with fake hair faik eyelashes fake nails and painted eyebrows.. That will drain you for money grin
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol... Mi o ti e ta nkankan tele, Op kan fun ara ni hope ni, tori mi o mo obinrin gidi to ma waste future ti e pelu op. undecided

I'm fine and you, swtz? I no fast jhor, I be Christian na kiss.
Idi ti sọ Yorùbá ni yi koko?
Re: lol by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
Idi ti sọ Yorùbá ni yi koko?

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Google has taught you radaradà tongue cheesy

What were you trying to type?
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Google has taught you radaradà tongue cheesy

What were you trying to type?
hahahaha dake enu re.. Mo fe je eja ooo I dey hungry.. Never mind grin
Re: lol by freakthingz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Loll Negro u funny

Nah but honestly all insults aside

Either grow a proper beard or shave it all of
just neega to neegah

The aesthetic is just somehow fr

1 Like

Re: lol by AjiChris(f): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
So what have you gain? And ur future wife will be praying 4 a good husband cha4! SMH
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol prob rite tho imma stick wit d mustache a while cant go around looking like dem waec n neco peeps..i look so young already wit dem mustache
freakthingz:

Nah but honestly all insults aside

Either grow a proper beard or shave it all of
just neega to neegah

The aesthetic is just somehow fr
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:
lol prob rite tho imma stick wit d mustache a while cant go around looking like dem waec n neco peeps..i look so young already wit dem mustache
you look funny.. Don't ur mom talk to you? U need to trim that mustache.. The hair goes all the way up your nose grin
Re: lol by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
hahahaha dake enu re.. Mo fe je eja ooo I dey hungry.. Never mind grin

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Iru eja wo lo fe je, shey dindin abi yinyan? cheesy tongue
Re: lol by freakthingz(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:

No problem fam do you

At least its unique sha
Re: lol by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
vincentjk:

learn to use SOME on something's like this!
well,I wouldn't blame you sha its your upbringing!
for a 22year old don't you think you should face your studies?
who are you to call them "cheap" huh? as a matter of fact you are also cheap. thank God you've not gotten STD sef!
when has having sex even become an achievement? seeing posts like this makes me sad,do you know why? because you have sisters, female cousins,mother and female friends. how do you think they'll react when they see this kind of post?
and its always your type that look for decent ladies when they are about to get married forgetting that they weren't decent while growing! ladies shouldn't be your priority now! your education should be. make good grades first and then the good ones would come not you chasing after ashewo's and then now saying all ladies are cheap! its a annoying,grow up! please
real men don't have multiple sex partners
real mean don't insult n hurt the feelings of the females
real mean don't brag about how many times they had sex
real men don't go to the brothels!

oh I forgot, you just a BOY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Iru eja wo lo fe je, shey dindin abi yinyan? cheesy tongue
salmon ati ọdunkun Potato lol
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2017
See y i said ur profile pics felt like i ws starring @my mom n everyone wanted t gun for my head lolll u prob damn rite Am definitely aint taking my beards off nxt time tho atleast am like 0.5/100 on d cute percentage log now..u rili funny tho dat got ma ribs shaking
Nina4u:
you look funny.. Don't ur mom talk to you? U need to trim that mustache.. The hair goes all the way up your nose grin
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Tankz bro id take dat as a compli. means alot coming frm u considering d fact we got off on a wrong foot
freakthingz:

No problem fam do you

At least its unique sha
Re: lol by sleeknick: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
As things cost reach for market never do you abi, make girls come cost ontop again... Na wa o.. kuku kee me na
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2017
DumaEmpire:
See y i said ur profile pics felt like i ws starring @my mom n everyone wanted t gun for my head lolll u prob damn rite Am definitely aint taking my beards off nxt time tho atleast am like 0.5/100 on d cute percentage log now..u rili funny tho dat got ma ribs shaking
hahahahahaha I look different in every pic.. I got guns if u wanna borrow one lmao I got permission to carry..

Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2017
lol gat a sniper?seriously need one of dose grin
Nina4u:
hahahahahaha I look different in every pic.. I got guns if u wanna borrow one lmao I got permission to carry..
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2017
DumaEmpire:
lol gat a sniper?seriously need one of dose grin
take ur pic grin

Re: lol by Babygal4eva(f): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2017
And you that has bleeped 17 are what? expensive? what you are my dear is a low class male who.re

See small boys coming to comman make noise.
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Wow id b careful nt t break yr heart if were ur date..dose guns r jst crazy lol y u gat so much equipment in d first place
Nina4u:
take ur pic grin
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Wow id b careful nt t break yr heart if were ur date..dose guns r jst crazy lol y u gat so much equipment in d first place
I was gonna go to sambisa disquized and bring back the girls grin

Re: lol by hammmedb: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Your girlfriend is cheap abi @op
Re: lol by saintandsinnerz: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

Not like am complaining

But after forming they still get bleeped
That's how your sisters get bleeped by other guys so easily. Don't think that your sisters are different from those girls you're referring to. Your sisters are as cheap as those girls
Re: lol by vincentjk(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2017
colossus91:

i can see u av started drinking yur dog's urine........which mumu handsome pls?? are u as cute as me!! abeg dont post this kin tin here again pls!!

Bro am sorry for this thread, I know say na only u sabi me for NL Abeg no cast me identity

1 Like

Re: lol by RedBeauty: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Where have you been, I was just thinking about you today that "where is bumbae?"... How have you been.
Hey sexy cheesy I'm good thanks you?
Been here o ...aww thanks hun at least you remember me wink

1 Like

Re: lol by RedBeauty: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2017
lefulefu:
ogini! Bumbae!shocked.i didn't even know its you ooo!.i had to check ur dp again and imagine my surprise when i saw ur pix.how body na? Be changing monikers like person wey dey change im sweaty singlets...lolwink.
Lol Really lefu you of all ppl should have known na grin
Haha @ singlet na kenny hand work the guy na bad influence .. blame him tongue
Morning o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / +18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture] / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.