Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,974 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

lol - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / lol (7708 Views)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lol by teehamzat(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Nina4u:
I was gonna go to sambisa disquized and bring back the girls grin
Hahahaha , u better stay where you are....people who go hardly come back...nd most of our gals hv been released grin

1 Like

Re: lol by luizmendezgrant(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:
Hi everyone, I just need your opinions in this post

I and my men always roll out together and each time we go out, getting new gals is always our priority.

My guy Ben-k is always the one getting the gals i thunk he's gifted in that aspect, I mean no gal resist him especially when we're dressed.

Whenever we go to clubs or parties we get new chicks and like me i'd fvck her like 3x and free her, gals are very cheap to get from January to now I've fvcked up-to 17 of them..

We're all students and my question is why are gals very cheap like this??

DO U V A SISTA..
DO U KNW HW CHEAP SHE Z..
Re: lol by pbs4real(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:

Lol Really lefu you of all ppl should have known na grin
Haha @ singlet na kenny hand work the guy na bad influence .. blame him tongue
Morning o
u btr be kiaful wit the way u change moniker undecided
RedBeauty:

Morning o
u btr be kiaful wit the way u change moniker
Re: lol by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Watin be the op problem?

oya remove your leg or... angry
Re: lol by moorevic(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

I and my men always roll out together and each time we go out, getting new gals is always our priority.

My guy Ben-k is always the one getting the gals i thunk he's gifted in that aspect, I mean no gal resist him especially when we're dressed.

Whenever we go to clubs or parties we get new chicks and like me i'd fvck her like 3x and free her, gals are very cheap to get from January to now I've fvcked up-to 17 of them..

You are the most stupid person this june.
Do you think men are the only ones who visit club houses to have fun!!! FYI ladies do too. They are human and have feelings and wants too. Well your mum must have been cheap for your dad to acquire to produce ass-hole like you.
Re: lol by vincentjk(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
moorevic:

You are the most stupid person this june.
Do you think men are the only ones who visit club houses to have fun!!! FYI ladies do too. They are human and have feelings and wants too. Well your mum must have been cheap for your dad to acquire to produce ass-hole like you.

Go sit down joor

1 Like

Re: lol by Funky123(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

If u like Bleep 100 girls within 10 days....Sha Dont come back here to tell us u ve HIV or std o
Re: lol by Adele200(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
If you know the spiritual implications of what you're doing, you ought to be crying for your generations to come. I know you won't understand me because the devil had blinded your eyes already. Let me leave it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: lol by RedBeauty: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
pbs4real:
u btr be kiaful wit the way u change moniker undecidedu btr be kiaful wit the way u change moniker
How u dey
Re: lol by bonnyhope: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
i hope u ar given certificate 4 usin 17 gals
Re: lol by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

You must be 17 angry
Re: lol by pbs4real(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:
How u dey
i dey alryt. . Hbu?no dey mk me look 4 u nah.
Re: lol by pbs4real(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

Am in uni tho
em suppose u exchange 4 groundnut.
Re: lol by moorevic(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

Go sit down joor
My brother i siddon dey tell you say you lack proper home up bringing. Which is why you consider women cheap irrespective of the fact na you think with your dick and not your head.
Re: lol by Lagboyinibadan(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
vincentjk:

You don't sound smart
Re: lol by Gofwane(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Naqade:

He just said he has forked 17 girls since January, while watching his friends fork even more. Isn't this a firm basis to make his argument?

Why don't you just address his argument instead of insulting him? And how do you even know he is broke? Do you know him in person? Or do you just delight in making foolish statements without proof?

People like you represent everything that is wrong with the world.
no mind the mofo. I wonder, what is difficult about commenting without insulting the op.
Re: lol by freakthingz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Tankz bro id take dat as a compli. means alot coming frm u considering d fact we got off on a wrong foot

Haha don't mind me I was just vexing yesterday.....I'm usually a chill guy
Re: lol by RedBeauty: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2017
pbs4real:
i dey alryt. . Hbu?no dey mk me look 4 u nah.

I'm good o . Haha lol no worry next time I change am I go holla you wink
Re: lol by CaraJewel(f): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Human beings sha
Re: lol by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Morning o
sometimes i can be clueless grin
Re: lol by RedBeauty: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

sometimes i can be clueless grin
Haha me too wink we all have those days sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi / Secondary School Love!!! Chai / Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.