Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? (4488 Views)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. / What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
jashar:
undecided

Intimacy.... someone other than me knowing me....

That's a lot to deal with ooo....

You must be a devilish person
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
walad4yhu:
unfaithful and unappreciative wife

Be true and real about your expectation; do not marry someone beyond you.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
jashar:
undecided

Intimacy.... someone other than me knowing me....

That's a lot to deal with ooo....
Maybe this here will help : I once heard someone say marriage is simply contracting a person that will witness every aspect of your life.

I mean, the precious moments, promotions, expansion, strugles and exertion e.t.c

This is what is meant, by not good to be alone
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Getting married to a serial cheat and a abusive partner
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

If you dont understand her, maybe it would have been better to ask for clarification.

People are good you know
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
The fact that people change after marriage scares me .
that extremely true
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:
Everything about marriage scares me embarassed embarassed cry

What is wrong with this one. Shiooor! undecided
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
charlito94:
My greatest fear is trust

I pretend a lot in relatships not to care about what the other person does on daily basis or acts that will probably get me annoyed but deep down beneath me I know i HV insecure issues of trust.
Work on it; Start by trusting yourself to do right, and most importantly, in this case marry right

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by konkonbilo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:
lol! No be only you I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Gofwane:
A nagging wife!
The signs are always there during courtship, it cannot be hidden.
Make sure you aviod this as a plague.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Getting married to a serial cheat and a abusive partner
Only God can protect you from this.
Just hope for the best, and make sure you have not sown bad seeds that might go hunt your future.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

What we are already doing through this thread is therapy. Be open, be true, be real.

Ask the right questions, and give the rights answers when asked, we will all get there.

One fears mostly what she does not understand. Do you even understand marriage ?
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by seasy: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
The fact that someone might change after marriage
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dasgoro:

What we are already doing through this thread is therapy. Be open, be true, be real.

Ask the right questions, and give the rights answers when asked, we will all get there.

One fears mostly what she does not understand. Do you even understand marriage ?

I'm a product of one marriage, you don't expect me to not have an understanding of marriage...

And nope, ion need no therapist!
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't fear marriage. I fear Nigerian women
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
konkonbilo:
lol! No be only you I swear.

Ma niggs! You smart wink
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
"What if he changes"

"Being submissive to one man for the rest of my life"
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

I'm a product of one marriage, you don't expect me to not have an understanding of marriage...

And nope, ion need no therapist!

I dont mean it that way, moreover you already treating the issue yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
None

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
"What if he changes"

"Being submissive to one man for the rest of my life"
If you love him, you wont even feel so.
Make sure you dont marry a dictator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
None

NASOOOO Baba cool

But dont let ur babymama catch u here oo tongue
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by jashar(f): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

shocked shocked shocked

Wow....

Are you ok? How can you just be insulting someone like that? A person you don't know?

Read your statement again. Does it sound sane to you? You come off as a bitter person; hence the venom you spewed. I forgive you though.

God have mercy on you ooo...

I'm out...
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by jashar(f): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Maybe this here will help : I once heard someone say marriage is simply contracting a person that will witness every aspect of your life.

I mean, the precious moments, promotions, expansion, strugles and exertion e.t.c

This is what is meant, by not good to be alone

smiley smiley smiley

Hmmm.....

But I guess when your partner is your friend, like really your padi that gets you, there won't be a problem in sharing your thoughts with the person.

The person won't ridicule you or take you for granted. That would be fun.... smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by SheldonCooper: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2017
the secrets she has kept from me and i had to find out. Ladies before you marry that guy , tell him everything o not when you guys are married finish, you will start telling him how one Alhaji slept with you or what you did during your youth service.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by SheldonCooper: 2:22am On Jun 14, 2017
the secrets she has kept from me and i had to find out. Ladies before you marry that guy , tell him everything o not when you guys are married finish, you will start telling him how one Alhaji slept with you or what you did during your youth service. Another fear is lies. A woman that lies to you can cheat and kill you.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

NASOOOO Baba cool
Wicked lol
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by RoyalBlak007: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

NASOOOO Baba cool

Is she here Måmi grin
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2017
SheldonCooper:
the secrets she has kept from me and i had to find out. Ladies before you marry that guy , tell him everything o not when you guys are married finish, you will start telling him how one Alhaji slept with you or what you did during your youth service. Another fear is lies. A woman that lies to you can cheat and kill you.
Make sure you are painstakingly transparent, and create opportunities for delicate issues to be discussed exuastively before marriage.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Is she here Måmi grin

Hahahaha...i dunno if she's active on romance sextion tho grin

So u promised her WEEDing wedding, huh? wink
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by RoyalBlak007: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha...i dunno if she's active on romance sextion tho grin
So u promised her WEEDing wedding, huh? wink
hahahah gringrin
I don't understand
Can you help me understand cheesy
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

hahahah gringrin

I don't understand

Can you help me understand cheesy

Baba tat killer smile of emoji is coded sha, i know.. grin

So, dont forget to invite me ey? I wanna go down to naija to eat some of fufu and suya on ur wedding day tongue

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by RoyalBlak007: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Baba tat killer smile of emoji is coded sha, i know.. grin

So, dont forget to invite me ey? I wanna go down to naija to eat some of fufu and suya on ur wedding day tongue

gringrin Måmi how would you deal with the Chilli cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? / Types Of Diarrhea Ghanaian Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.