Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? (4490 Views)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. / What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by EseWealth(f): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2017
the fact that people cheat on their spouse scares me
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by SheldonCooper: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Make sure you are painstakingly transparent, and create opportunities for delicate issues to be discussed exuastively before marriage.
yes, that is exactly what i believe too. Some of these girls wont want to come to terms with what they did ans are stubborn. This always clouds their reasoning. They have mind
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringrin Måmi how would you deal with the Chilli cheesy

Nawa oo..juz tell ur cook to separate 1kl of suya and 3 bowl of egusi soup without chili joor!

I no wan be headline here on NL entitled :TOO MUCH CHILI, TQ DIED ON ROYAL'S WEDDING cry undecided
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by MyLuvStories: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2017
I do not think there would be any fear coz when you pray before you choose your partner...then it's easy.....
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by RoyalBlak007: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Nawa oo..juz tell ur cook to separate 1kl of suya and 3 bowl of egusi soup without chili joor!

I no wan be headline here on NL entitled :TOO MUCH CHILI, TQ DIED ON ROYAL'S WEDDING cry undecided

gringringrin

Egusi without chilli is wack cheesy

Suya!?

Chilli is good for your health.... especially KIKI
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2017
jashar:

shocked shocked shocked

Wow....

Are you ok? How can you just be insulting someone like that? A person you don't know?

Read your statement again. Does it sound sane to you? You come off as a bitter person; hence the venom you spewed. I forgive you though.

God have mercy on you ooo...

I'm out...

I no get ur time

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by 25thJOE(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
women and their nagging plus I'm not fond of children
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by 25thJOE(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
women and their nagging

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by stud101(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
This is a direct question to singles on this platform.
What are your fears about marriage, and what are you doing to overcome it ?

Not being able to provide for my family.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
stud101:

Not being able to provide for my family.
That's no biggie, when you get there you will even surprise yourself.

Have a clear plan for multiple income sources
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
EseWealth:
the fact that people cheat on their spouse scares me
Aviod premarital sex, it will birth the trust you need in your husband.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by EseWealth(f): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Aviod premarital sex, it will birth the trust you need in your husband.
ohk sire

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
25thJOE:
women and their nagging plus I'm not fond of children
Aviod nags. Learn effective communication, and bro fatherhood will come to you naturally; its an inbuilt instinc
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
AlphaT1:

You are going to change too, whether you like it or not. It is just tolerance and understanding that would keep you two going.......
for the better i hope
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by feelgoodInc: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
my fear is that the baby might not be mine,
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Getting married to a Jezebel and divorce. These two things freak the hell outta me
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
feelgoodInc:
my fear is that the baby might not be mine,
That is a deep one bro, you need to seriouly work on your mind
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
That is a deep one bro, you need to seriouly work on your mind
But he's right. We read such shiit daily. There's a possibility you know? Everyman should be worried about that
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
But he's right. We read such shiit daily. There's a possibility you know? Everyman should be worried about that
Sure, I know of a marriage like that
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Sure, I know of a marriage like that
It's sad and it really freaks me out when I read such stories
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
It's dad and it really freaks me out when I read such stories
On a hush,and the guy had to accept. Two kids men, and the lady is a friend.

Beware of ladies that sing about their ex
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:

Bros, I don't think anything could be worse than a man waking up one morning only to be told his children of 15+ years are not his. Ha! Where the man wan even start from? Especially when he has been faithful and loyal all through their marriage

Women ehn. God go help us sha
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:

God forbid it happens, but if you were in the man's shoe, what will you do?
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Getting married to a Jezebel and divorce. These two things freak the hell outta me
I almost married one ; We got dating and into courtship too quickly.
I didnt know i was manipulated into proposing, you know those kind of relationship that you cant even remember when you proposed, but already picking wedding venue.

She was interested in knowing my net worth, and began asking for my bank statement. This was were the bubble burst.

Because i refused, she called of the wedding,even though we have done our second introduction.

When I asked what she will tell her family was the reason for breakup, she said to tell them our medicals came out, and that I was HIV + even though i was not.

When I heard that,my heart unbroke; I knew right away that God just delivered me from the lion's den.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
I didnt know i was manipulated into proposing, you know those kind of relationship that you cant even remember when you proposed, but already pick wedding venue.

She was interested in knowing my net worth, and began asking for my bank statement. This was were the bubble burst.

Because i refused, she called of the wedding,even though we have done our second introduction.

When I asked what reason she will tell her family was the reason for breakup, she said to tell them our medicals came out, and that I was HIV + even though i was not.

When I heard that,my heart unbroke; I knew right away that God just delivered me from the lion's den.
Jesus! That was really deep. Bros, na God save you o. If you showed her your bank statements and she decided to stay, there's 8/10 possibility she only stayed for your money not love and could definitely cheat on you with the man she loves or even do worse

I know it must be really hard for you having done second introduction, but Bros, it's a win win for you. God must have saved you from big trouble. A trouble that you wouldn't have been able to avoid if you got married to her

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
God forbid it happens, but if you were in the man's shoe, what will you do?

Seriously, I dont know if I will survive that kind of information.

I am numb of what I will do; dont just know bro
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Seriously, I dont know if I will survive that kind of information.

I am numb of what I will do; dont just know bro
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it cheesy cheesy cheesy like seriously, it's gonna take more than a man to be strong. One needs God's divine strength
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Jesus! That was really deep. Bros, na God save you o. If you showed her your bank statements and she decided to stay, there's 8/10 possibility she only stayed for your money not love and could definitely cheat on you with the man she loves or even do worse

I know it must be really hard for you having done second introduction, but Bros, it's a win win for you. God must have saved you from big trouble. A trouble that you wouldn't have been able to avoid if you got married to her
Yes o,she was a nag,serial liar, desperate manipulator and it ran in their family. The mum one time suggested I do yahoo, because I told her I was doing I.T.business at the time.

Tell me,what can be more Jezebel than that; begining to think I was hypnotized.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
Yes o,she was a nag,serial liar, desperate manipulator and it ran in their family. The mum one time suggested I do yahoo, because I told her I was doing I.T.business at the time.

Tell me,what can be more Jezebel than that; begining to think I was hypnotized.
Wow! Nothing could be more Jezebel than that.

The irony is, she might end up with a fake dude the type she and her mum have always wanted

God will help us bro. We no go carry Wetin pass us
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by feelgoodInc: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dasgoro:
I didnt know i was manipulated into proposing, you know those kind of relationship that you cant even remember when you proposed, but already picking wedding venue.

When I asked what she will tell her family was the reason for breakup, she said to tell them our medicals came out, and that I was HIV + even though i was not.

I've never seen a woman whose about to marry ask for a man's bank statement, men what is the world turning into, it's like a contract now. so have you been hearing from her because things never go well with girls like that. and I'm sure she brought nothing to the table apart from puna ni
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Kobicove(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Boredom!
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kobicove:
Boredom!
Children will solve that, and the world is too eccentric now for anyone to be bored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Wedding Proposal Photo Is Freaking Ladies Out / Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? / Why Every Man Needs To Take Advantage Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.