Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? (4493 Views)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. / What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I've never seen a woman whose about to marry ask for a man's bank statement, men what is the world turning into, it's like a contract now. so have you been hearing from her because things never go well with girls like that. and I'm sure she brought nothing to the table apart from puna ni
I aint got that time bro; I am from that thing as far as the east is from the west.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! Nothing could be more Jezebel than that.

The irony is, she might end up with a fake dude the type she and her mum have always wanted

God will help us bro. We no go carry Wetin pass us
Yea, if cunning man die, nah cunning man go bury am.
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by charlito94(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dasgoro:
Work on it; Start by trusting yourself to do right, and most importantly, in this case marry right

I wud tell u dat its very difficult for me
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by PrickGetSize(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why do people place too much emphasis on marriage as if it's the ultimate achievement for a human? The world has evolved to a stage where people don't even need to get married to have kids and train them to become responsible persons in the society.

Marriage can't get you a job.

Marriage can't get you wealth.

Marriage can't prolong your life.

So why do I need to get married to one woman who might bring all her personal problems and add to the ones I have, and I'd have to live with that for the rest of my life? Why can't we just fvck freely, without commitment and obligations and go our different ways?

Marriage is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Why do people place too much emphasis on marriage as if it's the ultimate achievement for a human? The world has evolved to a stage where people don't even need to get married to have kids and train them to become responsible persons in the society.

Marriage can't get you a job.

Marriage can't get you wealth.

Marriage can't prolong your life.

So why do I need to get married to one woman who might bring all her personal problems and add to the ones I have, and I'd have to live with that for the rest of my life? Why can't we just fvck freely, without commitment and obligations and go our different ways?

Marriage is overrated.
Sure, I get you
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
charlito94:

I wud tell u dat its very difficult for me
You will overcome
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
jashar:
undecided

Intimacy.... someone other than me knowing me....

That's a lot to deal with ooo....
are u dat shy dat someone cannt bang u in marriage.?
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
jashar:
undecided

Intimacy.... someone other than me knowing me....

That's a lot to deal with ooo....
are u dat shy dat someone cannt bang u in marriage
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by toothyGrin: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dasgoro:
I almost married one ; We got dating and into courtship too quickly.
I didnt know i was manipulated into proposing, you know those kind of relationship that you cant even remember when you proposed, but already picking wedding venue.

She was interested in knowing my net worth, and began asking for my bank statement. This was were the bubble burst.

Because i refused, she called of the wedding,even though we have done our second introduction.

When I asked what she will tell her family was the reason for breakup, she said to tell them our medicals came out, and that I was HIV + even though i was not.

When I heard that,my heart unbroke; I knew right away that God just delivered me from the lion's den.
Damn! I'm happy for you bro. Only a few persons manage to avoid walking into a nightmare marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
toothyGrin:
Damn! I'm happy for you bro. Only a few persons manage to avoid walking into a nightmare marriage.
I cant even tell all I saw in that relationship
Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by charlito94(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Dasgoro:
You will overcome

Just today I am kinda into a relat with dis girl but to cut d story short, she traveled but didn't tell me wat she was going to do and whe ln she returned yesterday, later in d night I overheared her making a call dat d guy did it without CD n she wud HV gotten more Dan dat if she did it in her place n d persin qas prescribing drugs for her n telling her to do test which shes scared. now tell me how shud I take dis

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? by Dasgoro: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2017
charlito94:

Just today I am kinda into a relat with dis girl but to cut d story short, she traveled but didn't tell me wat she was going to do and whe ln she returned yesterday, later in d night I overheared her making a call dat d guy did it without CD n she wud HV gotten more Dan dat if she did it in her place n d persin qas prescribing drugs for her n telling her to do test which shes scared. now tell me how shud I take dis
The type you date determine if you truly love yourself.

Guys should become true and real men that take full responsibility; date real women, they are out there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / The Effect Of Waterleaf And Waterleaf Juice On Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.