Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always (46796 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Cool23(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op if u wan marry him better learn taekwondo or karate before your wedding day

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

One month is not too late to call off the wedding if your heart is heavy to proceed into a perceived abusive marriage that may surge to beating, molesting and more severe insults from your fiance.

Forget the fact that people will encourage you to go through it since he takes care of your needs, his financial status is strong, his cute/handsome physique, etc except if you wish to become his punch bag.

Money without love or peace of mind in marriage is nightmare which has made some people aged quickly or die before their time due to ugly experience been encountered.

To be forearmed is to be forewarned. Don't ignore these red signals you are seeing now before it becomes too late for you.

Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Kobicove(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
No one should be in an abusive relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're very right Tobi

No matter how aggravated you are, there are some words you shouldn't utter to your partner. I mean how would you call someone you claim to love a "fool" or an "idiot"

It doesn't just make sense

This is crap. Who said people won't fight or argue in a relationship?
Fighting Isn’t the Real Issue. It’s how you make Up that counts.

Op, why don't we hear your fiancee's side of the story.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by MrCork: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by MrCork: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:

...I like u so I be nice to u....my prediction...marry him and u will live in hell..the bad news is that love it or hate it..u will end up with scars.
By then it will be too late. U women leave in a fantasy world thinking u can change a guy.. the stuuuupid thing ABOUT women is that u no wot u getting into...but becuzz u want yorrrr fantasy wedding,u still go ahead..u sound soft and u have weak people around u telling u it be ok and he will change...big mistake..am trying to be nice to u but guess wot,he will not change and yorrrr life will be miserable when u marrrrrreid!! (Real talk)
angry

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

...I like u so I be nice to u....my prediction...marry him and u will live in hell..the bad news is that love it or hate it..u will end up with scars.
By then it will be too late. U women leave in a fantasy world thinking u can change a guy.. the stuuuupid thing ABOUT women is that u no wot u getting into...but becuzz u want yorrrr fantasy wedding,u still go ahead..u sound soft and u have weak people around u telling u it be ok and he will change...big mistake..am trying to be nice to u but guess wot,he will not change and yorrrr life will be miserable when u marrrrrreid!! (Real talk)
angry

^^^ Reaaal talk!!!
Chai! When are we gonno mate so we can have inteeeeeligent childrens
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:
You're seeing the signs already.

Why go into marriage with fear in your heart?
Why did you even allow your relationship get this far when you know his kind of person? What you cannot endure in a relationship, will you endure in marriage? Remember marriage is a lifelong commitment. Do you want to spend the rest of your life receiving hot abuse?

I kuku trust myself. Na to finish his destiny with my mouth last last

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

angry

I'm gonna archive this post. MrCork actually made sense! shocked

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by lastclaire4(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry

Hmmm insult is an early sign of how much beating to come

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

I like u so I be nice to u....my prediction...marry him and u will live in hell..the bad news is that love it or hate it..u will end up with scars.

Your mask cracked here, Corky J, and you have given us a glimpse of your real face wink kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Dear Sir/Ma'am, kindly give the phone back to Mrcork.( no offeinse angry)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by naptu2: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm gonna archive this post. MrCork actually made sense! shocked

Mr Cork often makes a lot of sense. Haven't you seen his great research work? https://www.nairaland.com/508134/recipe-sweet-relationship-corks-report

https://www.nairaland.com/508134/recipe-sweet-relationship-corks-report/3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is just a preamble of how he will unleash his wrestling skills to administer punches on your face and give you some smack down when you enter his house. These are the qualities of potential wife beaters

You can see the signs of dangers with your korokoro eyes yet you're bent on getting married to the same person next month.. Issokay!

Anyway, I wish you an abusive marriage life in advance
haha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

angry

woow shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

angry

Someone hijacked your account?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
naptu2:

Mr Cork often makes a lot of sense. Haven't you seen his great research work? https://www.nairaland.com/508134/recipe-sweet-relationship-corks-report

https://www.nairaland.com/508134/recipe-sweet-relationship-corks-report/3
Ebube Dike!! shocked

Ahusubillahi!!! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
scooby12:

This is crap. Who said people won't fight or argue in a relationship?
Fighting Isn’t the Real Issue. It’s how you make Up that counts.

Op, why don't we hear your fiancee's side of the story.
His side of the story isn't the issue here... The guy belittles her with insults. If na me, I won't bother arguing self. Na to face front, u talk u tire and keep mute... Simple

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by naptu2: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Ebube Dike!! shocked

Ahusubillahi!!! shocked shocked

grin Dr Cork often makes a lot of sense with his indepth research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
naptu2:

grin Dr Cork often makes a lot of sense with his indepth research.
MrCork is almost an enigma cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by andyanders: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Take a walk now as it will turn to real abuse and could trigger an attack on your person. Do not say I love him and would wanna stay because after the abuse, he comes to apologize.

Same way he will kill you and still will ask for forgiveness from the public. You have seen the danger now and should take a walk unless you want us to read your obituary.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by joceey(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is just the beginning of your unhappiness marriage life immediately after marriage na public embarrassment and beating you go they receive and am sure that this your man na from the east cos it's common among those wey no go school....You better look before you leap
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrCork:

angry

Who hijacked your phone shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nma27:
His side of the story isn't the issue here... The guy belittles her with insults. If na me, I won't bother arguing self. Na to face front, u talk u tire and keep mute... Simple

What led to the insults? Did she insult him too?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by MissRaine69(f): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Was he always like this? Maybe the stress of the wedding is getting to him. Talk by this I mean don't accuse him as he will get defensive and nothing will be accomplished.
Talk about what your needs are , what you would want him to be too you. How his words affect not how they anger you. You have to be prepared to listen to what he would like you to be without feeling upset. If you have doubts postpone until you have no doubt in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by konkonbilo(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Corky. Nice one from you.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by luckybaddest(m): 5:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Everyone just keep siding this girl,do you even know how nag she's ,the way each of us control our anger is different...for the fact that he can still control himself whenever he's angry then you've to take that as your own bad side of marriage,there's no perfect man out there ,the chance of having another man better than him is 50/50,sort things out with each other and you too always avoid to get into argument with him

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Moreoffaith(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2017
henhen, so na here you carry matter come abi

no worry

we go sort am out when I come back from work today ;Dhenhen, so na here you carry matter come abi

no worry

we go sort am out when I come back from work today
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by kaboninc(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by kaboninc(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
luckybaddest:
Everyone just keep siding this girl,do you even know how nag she's ,the way each of us control our anger is different...for the fact that he can still control himself whenever he's angry then you've to take that as your own bad side of marriage,there's no perfect man out there ,the chance of having another man better than him is 50/50,sort things out with each other and you too always avoid to get into argument with him
[/s]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by kaboninc(m): 6:26am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
MissRaine69:
Was he always like this? Maybe the stress of the wedding is getting to him. Talk by this I mean don't accuse him as he will get defensive and nothing will be accomplished.
Talk about what your needs are , what you would want him to be too you. How his words affect not how they anger you. You have to be prepared to listen to what he would like you to be without feeling upset. If you have doubts postpone until you have no doubt in your heart.
[/s]

I know you trying to be Raine.. .but you're not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Carry ur cross.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.