Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always (46800 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by PrickGetSize(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2017
kaboninc:
You just cancelled your life, ogufe!
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by kaboninc(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
PrickGetSize:

You just cancelled your life, ogufe!
[/s]

Next goat please!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by PrickGetSize(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2017
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

Next goat please!
Don't worry, your father is coming next.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2017
CheapSunglass:
And you still in the relationship?
Lol

You aren't married yet but you two already argue.I think your home will be one combative home. grin

Enjoy. grin cheesy
funny thing when i was in hostel was that ss2 seniors who were wicked mostly cooled down in ss3....why does gentle in ss2 became wicked....my point is he may marry her and because he knows what to expect he may then stop been that way

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Fabulocity:

^^^ Reaaal talk!!!
Chai! When are we gonno mate so we can have inteeeeeligent childrens
cheesy
ewwwweeee!!
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2017
luckybaddest:
Everyone just keep siding this girl,do you even know how nag she's ,the way each of us control our anger is different...for the fact that he can still control himself whenever he's angry then you've to take that as your own bad side of marriage,there's no perfect man out there ,the chance of having another man better than him is 50/50,sort things out with each other and you too always avoid to get into argument with him

You head dey dia!

Na so dem be.. any right minded person won't take relationship advice on NL. Especially not on romance section.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2017
MrCork:

...I like u so I be nice to u....my prediction...marry him and u will live in hell..the bad news is that love it or hate it..u will end up with scars.
By then it will be too late. U women leave in a fantasy world thinking u can change a guy.. the stuuuupid thing ABOUT women is that u no wot u getting into...but becuzz u want yorrrr fantasy wedding,u still go ahead..u sound soft and u have weak people around u telling u it be ok and he will change...big mistake..am trying to be nice to u but guess wot,he will not change and yorrrr life will be miserable when u marrrrrreid!! (Real talk)
angry

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by RedBeauty: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Dimples129:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Yo where you been cool
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Otapipia: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married
Flee!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by morereb10: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are not married and this is happening?

And yet you are still with him and willing to get married next month?

Are you kidding me? I can assure you, your marriage won't last. Because it gonna get worst when he marries you and i bet he will join beating to it as he insults u.

get out while you can girl.

checkout pictures of these wonderful endowed lady breaking the Instagram

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/naturally-endowed-nigeria-lady-breaking.html
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Terrence15115: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Your moniker and your advise should not be taken seriously!

PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by BABANGBALI: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Abeg fashi him,i am available,i doesn't abuse girls because I'm deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
It's going to get worse after marriage. Don't be surprised if he hits you. Verbal abuse usually escalates to physical abuse.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Afam4eva(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married
Keep trying to correct him and don't run for your life until when he starts practicing kung fu in marriage using you as a willing tool of course. Happy married life in advance.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by esthel(f): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
That man is going to finish your self esteem, except you are thick skinned

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
he is a misogynist and a potential wife beater.
He would be a misogynist if he is verbally abusive only to women. We don't know that he only does it to women.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by condomuser: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
After i told you i won't call you idiot again, you still brought it to social media , Infact you are A Foooo nny girl grin

By the way must you marry, naija gals and marriage are 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by wintersnow(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
He's just teasing you joor
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Excuse of a deranged woman beater. Typical.

ricki:

I do too wen de chic act stupid but i warn before action/sanction. So it is her choice. Maybe u act dump/ stupid, stronghead......

U have managed to hide wat u did but only tok about his.....remeember 2 sides to all tory.

Stop ur drama queen behaviour and see changes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Rhea(f): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

A man is at his kindest when he is dating you. After marriage, the road is a downhill slope without speed bump. If you think he will change when you get married, you are right. He will change into his real self and turn you into a punching bag. You should consider yourself lucky that he is revealing his true colours before marriage. Most men manage to conceal that quite well until you exchange the vows. My guess is that he is stuck to you because of his parent's pressure. Just make sure you know what you are entering before you do. Marriage is a one-way street to continued happiness or glorified hell.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op marry your fiancé at your own peril .

Remember the signs are clear .
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by AnaCheks(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
CheapSunglass:
And you still in the relationship?
Lol

You aren't married yet but you two already argue.I think your home will be one combative home. grin

Enjoy. grin cheesy
Real mortal Combat oo
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by iaminspired: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

He will beat you... It's never too late to drop off

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by emi14: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
You need advice abi? Go ahead and marry.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is just a preamble of how he will unleash his wrestling skills to administer punches on your face and give you some smack down when you enter his house. These are the qualities of potential wife beaters

You can see the signs of dangers with your korokoro eyes yet you're bent on getting married to the same person next month.. Issokay!

Anyway, I wish you an abusive marriage life in advance
cheesy grin grin Dudee!! Rotflmao
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by frikpus: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Go to God in prayers.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by lenghtinny(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
he is a misogynist and a potential wife beater.
So it is safe to call every woman that abuses men a feminist using your logic...
If he was a misogynist, the op won't be with him in the first place. I'm surprised at how you are quick to call him a misogynist just because he rants when he argues with his woman

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by MrSly(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
ricki:

I do too wen de chic act stupid but i warn before action/sanction. So it is her choice. Maybe u act dump/ stupid, stronghead......

U have managed to hide wat u did but only tok about his.....remeember 2 sides to all tory.

Stop ur drama queen behaviour and see changes.
Exactly my thought. Some ladies' attitude is worse than abuse. She carefully avoided her dark corners.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Tominiola: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
The signs are glaring at you right in the face and you still dey ask question. Sister na wa for you o. Listen, what you put up with in a relationship is what you are going to be forced to put up with when you sign the dotted lines. Why on earth are you even considering a man who talks down to you?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by unitedsurv: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry

and if they are asking people who go to school n is intelligent to raise his/ her hand you sef go follow undecided in tope alabi's voice "eru olorun bami, eru olorun bami o angry
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

This is how it starts. No man will wake up one day and start hitting his wife/partner. It starts from being verbal to physical. The mouth starts the work for them and when they are sure you have no self esteem left, it will graduate to physical abuse.

This man has shown his true color but you have refused to find your way out

Good Luck
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
amokeme:

Exactly...
I'm not saying there shouldn't be disagreements in a relationship, but there should be respect from both parties even when the disagreement is heated up. There are words/attitude you shouldn't use on your partner no matter what. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage.. he is doing this now, then what is he going to do when you are both married?
And some words are worst than beating trust me.. I know from experience
But if you know you can "endure" it, well, fine, you know yourself better than we do.
But this is another form of an abusive relationship, it doesn't have to be physical.

It is going physical, trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.