Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always (46788 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by lenghtinny(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Only poor, wretched and frustrated men beat their wives! angry
That's pure fallacy....

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by bethyz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Postpone the marriage please. Tell him he needs to stop the abuses unless you won't go on with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Tominiola: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
scooby12:

This is crap. Who said people won't fight or argue in a relationship?
Fighting Isn’t the Real Issue. It’s how you make Up that counts.

Op, why don't we hear your fiancee's side of the story.
angry do you have children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrCork:

...I like u so I be nice to u....my prediction...marry him and u will live in hell..the bad news is that love it or hate it..u will end up with scars.
By then it will be too late. U women leave in a fantasy world thinking u can change a guy.. the stuuuupid thing ABOUT women is that u no wot u getting into...but becuzz u want yorrrr fantasy wedding,u still go ahead..u sound soft and u have weak people around u telling u it be ok and he will change...big mistake..am trying to be nice to u but guess wot,he will not change and yorrrr life will be miserable when u marrrrrreid!! (Real talk)
angry

I can't believe I'm about to say this but OP, Mr Cork has said it all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrCork:

...I like u so I be nice to u....my prediction...marry him and u will live in hell..the bad news is that love it or hate it..u will end up with scars.
By then it will be too late. U women leave in a fantasy world thinking u can change a guy.. the stuuuupid thing ABOUT women is that u no wot u getting into...but becuzz u want yorrrr fantasy wedding,u still go ahead..u sound soft and u have weak people around u telling u it be ok and he will change...big mistake..am trying to be nice to u but guess wot,he will not change and yorrrr life will be miserable when u marrrrrreid!! (Real talk)
angry

Someone HACKED Mr Cork's account
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by whitebeard(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married
see bottom line here is what everyone is saying don't proceed with the wedding, he might apologise, but do not proceed with the wedding if a man who is angry on see is wife is not immediately calmed then that woman isn't right for him..my dad still insulted my mum today for the problem my broda casued, of which my mum is in no way related to the matter, see it gets worse as they age, most father's believe that they are always right never wanting to listen to their wife or children.

I know what my mum passes through cause of my father.

Do not proceed with that wedding..!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by MrSly(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married
Listen to those things written by ss2 and ss3 students, single ladies and bachelors at our own risk. Married people are at work, not time to comment and when they come back they have their partners to take care of. No wise advice here as I have seen. Better meet those in successful marriage for direction. Don't listen to 21st century youths. Their ways make no good home and their advice leads astray.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by idesylvester(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
My fear for you now is you will be forced to cheat on him because a romantic man doesn't insult who he claim he loves, my fear also is that you will get tired of the marriage earlier and probably file for a divorce, I'm also scared that one day you will call the radio station after seeking your pastors prayer to pour out what you go through... Words can either make you strong or make you weak... He doesn't select his words and therefore you wil not find joy in that... I'm a love doctor... Whatsapp me on 07060408875 and I can be of help dear; I won't hurt your marriage
habeny:
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Memories12411: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
There is nothing wrong in extending your courtship while you WATCH and PRAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ojoibadan: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi. Don't go ahead with your marriage plans. Tell him the reason for this.Tell him you both need to have further counselling and you can then reassess the situation. Don't sell yourself cheap into an abusive relationship. Marriage is for life, you still have a choice before you marry him. Afterwards, you live with your choice for life. Be wise and may the Almighty God help you to be strong to do what is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ABbless(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry

Bros
are you normal ?

are you sane??

is your brain still functioning properly ??

just see yourself hear yourself look at how you have embarrassed your whole generation.
imagine the question : does he Bleep you real good?
what has that got to do with anything? disrespect is disrespect !! whether in written or "oral" form whether in action alone or in words. this is a serial wife beater in view holding back maybe cos he never put you for house already.
now there are some people that communicate with insults that's how they show love or over familiarity with each other but not at the expense of ether's happiness. or what else is the definition of abuse or domestic violence if its not hurting or feeling hurt by the other spouse in a relationship/marriage
abeg do the needful or you would keep making posts for life

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
trustyshoess:
cheesy grin grin Dudee!! Rotflmao
Or what do you think? cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:
you know the answer to this already. Go with it........dont flinch, unless your story is not true ofcourse
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by igbohausayoruba: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sorry Pray
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by dragonking2: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:
You better dont get married to him because anybody that start verbally abusing you will physically abuse you once the dowry is paid. You are WARNED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ALAYORMII: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

My two cents to you is this

You'll be the one in the marriage, so, follow ur heart but don't forget to take ur brain along.

Most of the people telling you to leave him are either abusers themselves or being abused.

What works for A might not work for B

Human beings are unpredictable, you might say he will change but doesn't and you might say he won't change and he does.

Verbal abuse is not good in a relationship but it's a habit that can be corrected.

Bringing ur issue on Nairaland where 89.9% of them are jokers is a very bad place to seek for marital advice
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by eyinjuege: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just go and use the remaining one month to learn karate and judo.
You should be spending all your time now at the gym and in your judo classes. Learn how to throw mean kicks Boxing is also a good sport to learn, you'll be able to throw mean punches when needed
You will need it.
Remember, it's not always about strength. Your possibly smaller body will even allow you to be able to jump about and dodge your opponents punches easily. If you're bigger than your husband-to-be, you can add sumo wrestling to it. Just sit on the man, and trap him under you when he begins to get physical with you.
I know for sure you will marry him, and I quite understand with you.
Just get your self actively involved in self defence classes.

Remember the boys scout motto? "Be prepared"

Good luck in your forthcoming wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by crisisexpert321(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Do not insult him, now seek the best relationship expert or counsellor. You both should visit
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by oluwadeeboi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why do u always have an argument? I smell pride somewhere between you two. I hope true love exists between you two.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by donfineboi: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

What do you do to warrant such abuses?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tianshie(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Are you actually going to take advice from a guy called "PrickGetSize"?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Lex11(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
People seldom change... your prerogative!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
so? Who come d force u marry am?marriage is not something u just rush in nd rush out #think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by dangotesmummy: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin

Nothing wey I no go see for nl grin

All sorts grin
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ladyF(f): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Women are funny sha. He is calling you fool and idiot, and you are coming to ask Nairalanders what you should do? grin
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by unitedsurv: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

sis it's only in America n Europe you can marry and after one or two violence you divorce asap and they'll easily find men to love n remarry them with their children. words kill even faster than beating so my point is this marriage is for better for worst it's a clear evidence he got no dang respect for you and sis remember this is Nigeria o before you file divorce siblings ll frustrate you, husband family will even court will keep adjourning your case until the worst happen even if they divorce you both n you have a kid who's that man that will wana marry n care for you except god sent coz its rare 1%/100% of guys. may God not let us be unfortunate o. amen
It's not to late sis to put your gear auto reverse. coz if your waiting for changes after marriage ole ri o.
elders say " you cant change hyena's spotted skin/body to a spotless one then it's no more an hyena" all those shouting continue with the marriage when it start will they be there for you? ask urself
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by FLYFIRE(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrSly:

Listen to those things written by ss2 and ss3 students, single ladies and bachelors at our own risk. Married people are at work, not time to comment and when they come back they have their partners to take care of. No wise advice here as I have seen. Better meet those in successful marriage for direction. Don't listen to 21st century youths. Their ways make no good home and their advice leads astray.
@OP, this is the ONLY SENSIBLE post on this up till this point. NO marriage without challenges...THEY ARE WORKED THROUGH. Talk to someone he respects & tell him before the person speaks to him about your fears that you have asked the person to advice both of you because you love him. What happens if he behaves well now & changes after marriage?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by dangotesmummy: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ABbless:

Bros
are you normal ?

are you sane??

is your brain still functioning properly ??

just see yourself hear yourself look at how you have embarrassed your whole generation.
imagine the question : does he Bleep you real good?
what has that got to do with anything? disrespect is disrespect !! whether in written or "oral" form whether in action alone or in words. this is a serial wife beater in view holding back maybe cos he never put you for house already.
now there are some people that communicate with insults that's how they show love or over familiarity with each other but not at the expense of ether's happiness. or what else is the definition of abuse or domestic violence if its not hurting or feeling hurt by the other spouse in a relationship/marriage
abeg do the needful or you would keep making posts for life

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Abeyjide: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
all what is happening now is definitely a warning for you.The moment your relationship is not giving you rest of mind, pls think twice .Do not allow people lure you into what you alone will suffer in future. Pls pray about it and think we'll again.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Ballmer: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
habeny:

Do you lack the common sense to stop arguing when your fiance reach boiling point or are you just dull without any intelligence? Some of you girls will argue n frustrate a Saint, turn him to a demon n come on nairaland.com to cruxify him. You all need to have your brain checked.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Anyad231: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
First, i will ask u a question, what are d arguments about becos people just come here and drop lines and make it feel like they don't insult people. You know ur man and u know he does not like his ego brushed ,then avoid raising dust when it can be avoided.But u can also sit him down and tell him how you feel about those words and he does not change ,then i think you should tell him you aint ready for the marriage till u see a changed person. You wont be with him if he or you dont love urselves.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by dangotesmummy: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
idesylvester:
My fear for you now is you will be forced to cheat on him because a romantic man doesn't insult who he claim he loves, my fear also is that you will get tired of the marriage earlier and probably file for a divorce, I'm also scared that one day you will call the radio station after seeking your pastors prayer to pour out what you go through... Words can either make you strong or make you weak... He doesn't select his words and therefore you wil not find joy in that... I'm a love doctor... Whatsapp me on 07060408875 and I can be of help dear; I won't hurt your marriage
love doctor? shocked

Op shine your eye o.don't let this one too quickly play a fast one on you in the name of counseling grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.