Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me (25409 Views)

Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
Onlytruth:

Go drink battery acid. slowpoke.
Your views about us is IRRELEVANT. We are moving forward, whether you like it or not.
For your information Nollywood is acted in Asaba and Enugu (most of the things), and by that I mean REAL Nollywood that captivate Africa and the world.

Lol @ "accommodating" Igbos. [b]WE ARE NIGERIANS [/b]and will live in and dominate ALL parts of Nigeria if we can. And YES WE CAN. cool cool cool

@ bolded
thank GOD grin
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
Onlytruth:

Go drink battery acid. slowpoke.
Your views about us is IRRELEVANT. We are moving forward, whether you like it or not.
For your information Nollywood is acted in Asaba and Enugu (most of the things), and by that I mean REAL Nollywood that captivate Africa and the world.

Lol @ "accommodating" Igbos. WE ARE NIGERIANS and will live in and dominate ALL parts of Nigeria if we can. And YES WE CAN. cool cool cool
angry angry angry angry angry angry
ah ! well angry
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by ezeagu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

i don't know hw the yoruba and my brothers accummodiate u in lagos and kano
angry angry angry angry

Because of several gun manufacturers. I dey joke. . . . .small.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
ezeagu:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by EzeUche0(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
Sharrap alj Harem before I put hot peppa on dat arse! angry

Do not talk to your superiors like that.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
EzeUche0:

Sharrap alj Harem before I put hot peppa on dat arse! angry

Do not talk to your superiors like that.

who are my superiors!!!!
is it the same ppl that think other groups are slaves to them or the group that suffers from inferiority complex

u ppl think u are better than an average northerner and u fail to realise the truth

u ppl are just the same old ingrates. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
ezeagu:

dumb
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by EzeUche0(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

who are my superiors!!!!
is it the same ppl that think other groups are slaves to them or the group that suffers from inferiority complex

u ppl think u are better than an average northerner and u fail to realise the truth

u ppl are just the same old ingrates. angry angry angry angry angry angry   

Do not compare my enlightened people with your dirty stinking desert rats!  angry I have defended your people, but no more.

You attack my people, you make an enemy of me.

You illiterate scoundrels are just a waste of space. You all add nothing to value for Nigeria.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2010
EzeUche0:

Do not compare my enlightened people with your dirty stinking desert rats!  angry I have defended your people, but no more.

You illiterate scoundrels are just a waste of space. You all add nothing to value for Nigeria.

ezeuche, calm down
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by ezeagu(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

dumb

Not when you have a bunch of hateful creatures on your back (I don't mean Yoruba and Hausa as a whole, by the way).

Hew! People please calm down with the fighting! It's not that serious, at least it shouldn't be!
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
EzeUche0:

ARE IGBOS ADDING TO THE VALUE OF NIGERIA angry angry

IS IT NOT US AND THE YORUBA AND NIGER/DELTA THAT ARE ADDING TO WHAT NIGERIA IS TODAY. angry
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by ezeagu(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

IS IT NOT US AND THE YORUBA AND NIGER/DELTA THAT ARE ADDING TO WHAT NIGERIA IS TODAY. angry

Are you enjoying the insults, or what?
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

the northerners are loved by nigeria but they need to stop this overlord attitude of theirs
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
jason12345:

the northerners are loved by nigeria but they need to stop this overlord attitude of theirs

DID u read the comment made about us
vicenzo:

igbos were given 20 pounds after d war yet they are the richest people in nigeria today awolowo was the hunter then but today his tribesmen are languishing in poverty,even in their cities we stil control them,like magicians we are, we have turned 20 pounds into billions of naira and have turned them into tenants in their land we now own 70% of abuja,the strategy is simple,if we cannot fight our way out of nigeria then we must buy nigeria;turn the sons of oduduwa and are arewa into tenants(slaves);before the war we were leading in broadcasting but after the war the men from d west took over but like magicians we are we gave birth to nollywood nourished it until it became the envy of d black world,typical of igbos any metal placed in our hands turns to gold who says we are not special;even obj despite his hatred for igbos knew this hence the emergence of ndukwe,soludo,okonjo,akunyili,ezekwesili of this world during his tenure. As long as nigeria continues shying away from the issues dat led to the civil war which i know is jealousy, nigeria wil remain stagnant,the wise men wil always come from the east.
read it and tell me if that is not annoying angry
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
guddsid:

everybody calm down , the hausas and yoruba's are great people in Nigeria , they contribute a lot to this country . for example the aboki's hausas make nice suya and nunu , while the yoruba's make amala grin
grin grin oh boy, no start ooooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Onlytruth(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

DID u read the comment made about usread it and tell me if that is not annoying angry

Look, this is the problem we Igbos have with certain Nigerians. When someone says he is beating you in achievement and working to have you serve him, isn't that what ALL humans have been doing since creation?
Why does a possible Igbo domination of Nigeria elicit so much fear and hate?
Didn't you people dominate Nigerian politics for much of 50 years? Did any Igbo commit suicide because of that?
Why can't you serve me if I pay you? Is my money not solving your problems after you accept it?
This is the mindset behind all attacks against Igbo properties  in Nigeria.

I am a successful professional for instance, and I employ an illiterate northerner as "mai guard" or whatever. Tomorrow the slowpoke will start envying me and start thinking that I cheated him. undecided undecided
Where was he when I was focused and acquiring one university degree or the other?
Where was he when I was working for years to raise money?
Where was he when I planned and started my own business?
Igbo man believes in himself. Does he?  

He suddenly wakes up after I employed him (yes to serve me! cool cool angry) to find out that Igbo man is dominating him. undecided

This is our problem with certain Nigerians (I won't mention tribes now). But be rest assured that we will not let you steal our property again in Nigeria.  Just have that in mind. I don't care about anything else you think about Igbo man.  cool
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Onlytruth(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
guddsid:

ahhh-ahhh ! yoruba's make good amala and gbegiri now , shu i no lie na grin

Boy that your Tom and Jerry Gif is so hilarious! grin cheesy grin
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by EzeUche0(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

Boy that your Tom and Jerry Gif is so hilarious! grin cheesy grin

I think that is Itchy and Scratchy from the The Simpsons. lol tongue
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Onlytruth(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2010
EzeUche0:

I think that is Itchy and Scratchy from the The Simpsons. lol  tongue

Same concept (cat and mouse), different names. "Correction" accepted.  cool
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by vicenzo(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2010
@ alj harem see u talking about nigeria spliting dont let your blind leaders hear dat,at least not when the oil wells in the niger delta is still flowing.we left our property and ran for our lives before the war but that was then,we know better now,why have the part(biafra) when we can have the whole(nigeria);ever heard of native americans and their adventurous partners(the white),ahaa thats the kind of partnership nigeria signed wit us wen they forced nigeria on us,by the time we are through wit ur lands we wil condem u guys to conservation camps.As for nollywood issue thats a blind arguement but then what would one expect from a blind people wit blind leaders,yes u got it,BLIND ARGUMENT,even the sons of oduduwa got so frustrated that they went and opened an okirika movie industry,Show me whatever industry that works in nigeria and i wil showl u a place an igbo man had made his mark,take it or die in jealousy like ur forefathers did, the wisemen always come from the east. @ only truth nna dalu sor.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2010
vicenzo:

@ alj harem see u talking about nigeria spliting dont let your blind leaders hear dat,at least not when the oil wells in the niger delta is still flowing.we left our property and ran for our lives before the war but that was then,we know better now,why have the part(biafra) when we can have the whole(nigeria);ever heard of native americans and their adventurous partners(the white),ahaa thats the kind of partnership nigeria signed wit us wen they forced nigeria on us,by the time we are through wit your lands we wil condem u guys to conservation camps.As for nollywood issue thats a blind arguement but then what would one expect from a blind people wit blind leaders,yes u got it,BLIND ARGUMENT,even the sons of oduduwa got so frustrated that they went and opened an okirika movie industry,Show me whatever industry that works in nigeria and i wil showl u a place an igbo man had made his mark,take it or die in jealousy like your forefathers did, the wisemen always come from the east. @ only truth nna dalu sor.

sharrp dia

SHARRP DIA BOKO

so igbos made nigeria to what it is today,, grin grin grin i laff in igbo
just keep this thought to urselfves and nairaland and don't let any other person hear, do u know u are ignorant
so dangote cement is igbo
globacom is igbo
mtn is igbo
silverbird is igbo
oando and other oil companies are igbos
lagos is igbo
abuja is igbo
port harcount is igbo
and all the nigerian univerties were made by igbo
even nollywood was made by igbos abi, you hear urself sound

instead of promoting oneness u are here promoting hw igbos made slaves to us and the yorubas. dumb
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2010
vicenzo:

@ alj harem                         see u talking about nigeria spliting dont let your blind leaders hear dat,at least not when the oil wells in the niger delta is still flowing.we left our property and ran for our lives before the war but that was then,we know better now,why have the part(biafra) when we can have the whole(nigeria);ever heard of native americans and their adventurous partners(the white),ahaa thats the kind of partnership nigeria signed wit us wen they forced nigeria on us,by the time we are through wit your lands we wil condem u guys to conservation camps.As for nollywood issue thats a blind arguement but then what would one expect from a blind people wit blind leaders,yes u got it,BLIND ARGUMENT,even the sons of oduduwa got so frustrated that they went and opened an okirika movie industry,Show me whatever industry that works in nigeria and i wil showl u a place an igbo man had made his mark,take it or die in jealousy like your forefathers did, the wisemen always come from the east.                      @ only truth                     nna dalu sor.

sharrap dia. what did i say, shut the hell up!!! angry.  we are triing to promote unity, you are there shouting igbo supremacy. its people like you that do igbo a GREAT disservice. that what makes other groups in nigeria suspicious of igbos. they think igbos would be come like hitler and other groups would be the jews.
you are an ode!!! with talks like that, tell me how can an igbo man be president. even if thats your agenda, you keep your mouth shut until an igbo man is voted for. do you think its only alj harem that reads this other people from various parts of nigeria might have read this too.

say rubbish about yorubas forming an orkirika nollywood!!! do you think that sought of statement would create trust. ode!!! oyinara!!!
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2010
vicenzo:

@ alj harem                         see u talking about nigeria spliting dont let your blind leaders hear dat,at least not when the oil wells in the niger delta is still flowing.we left our property and ran for our lives before the war but that was then,we know better now,why have the part(biafra) when we can have the whole(nigeria);ever heard of native americans and their adventurous partners(the white),ahaa thats the kind of partnership nigeria signed wit us wen they forced nigeria on us,by the time we are through wit your lands we wil condem u guys to conservation camps.As for nollywood issue thats a blind arguement but then what would one expect from a blind people wit blind leaders,yes u got it,BLIND ARGUMENT,even the sons of oduduwa got so frustrated that they went and opened an okirika movie industry,Show me whatever industry that works in nigeria and i wil showl u a place an igbo man had made his mark,take it or die in jealousy like your forefathers did, the wisemen always come from the east.                      @ only truth                     nna dalu sor.

you just came here and started chatting shiot. whats wrong with you you get sense angry. tell me how nigerians can vote for an igbo man with this rubbish you posted online.

and if you are asking what my business is, my business is that i want to spear head the campaign of an igbo candidate coming 2015 but you are making to bloody difficult
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2010
jason12345:

sharrap dia. what did i say, shut the hell up!!! angry.  we are triing to promote unity, you are there shouting igbo supremacy. its people like you that do igbo a GREAT disservice. that what makes other groups in nigeria suspicious of igbos. they think igbos would be come like hitler and other groups would be the jews.
you are an ode!!! with talks like that, tell me how can an igbo man be president. even if thats your agenda, you keep your mouth shut until an igbo man is voted for. do you think its only alj harem that reads this other people from various parts of nigeria might have read this too.

say rubbish about yorubas forming an orkirika nollywood!!! do you think that sought of statement would create trust. ode!!! oyinara!!!
thanks jason, that guy is just saying rubbish
so igbos are the best nigeria has, silly really
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2010
alj harem:

thanks jason, that guy is just saying rubbish
so igbos are the best nigeria has, silly really

no problem!!! grin don't mind him. I consider myself yoruba and i don't think my igbo brothers are like that. the guy is just one nuisance.

anyway, pls i want you to answer this questions:

1) why do the northern youths follow their leaders blindly.(no offence)

2) why do they practice religious killings
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by aljharem(m): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2010
jason12345:

no problem!!! grin don't mind him. I consider myself yoruba and i don't think my igbo brothers are like that. the guy is just one nuisance.

anyway, pls i want you to answer this questions:

1) why do the northern youths follow their leaders blindly.(no offence)

2) why do they practice religious killings

it is only few northerners that pratices that
most northerners are peaceful except from the uneducated youths
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by jason12345: 1:50am On Nov 01, 2010
alj harem:

how is the political situation up north do they support GJ? how do they think of us southerns (yorubas and igbos)
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Onlytruth(m): 2:00am On Nov 01, 2010
vicenzo:

@ alj harem                         see u talking about nigeria spliting dont let your blind leaders hear dat,at least not when the oil wells in the niger delta is still flowing.we left our property and ran for our lives before the war but that was then,we know better now,why have the part(biafra) when we can have the whole(nigeria);ever heard of native americans and their adventurous partners(the white),ahaa thats the kind of partnership nigeria signed wit us wen they forced nigeria on us,by the time we are through wit your lands we wil condem u guys to conservation camps.As for nollywood issue thats a blind arguement but then what would one expect from a blind people wit blind leaders,yes u got it,BLIND ARGUMENT,even the sons of oduduwa got so frustrated that they went and opened an okirika movie industry,Show me whatever industry that works in nigeria and i wil showl u a place an igbo man had made his mark,take it or die in jealousy like your forefathers did, the wisemen always come from the east.                      @ only truth                     nna dalu sor.

I won't support ANY talk of concentration camps because that can never, and should NEVER happen in ANY part of Nigeria. Ndigbo are not a wicked people. Our history is very clear on that.
Please tone down this rhetoric. I can understand your anger about Abokis lazy, murderous  and perfidious antecedents in Nigeria.
We are Nigerians now and will remain Nigerians.
But these people must learn to accommodate us (the way we are, not trying to change us to become like them undecided undecided) because they forced us back into Nigeria. So I tell my Igbo folks to spread their wings and make hay in ANY part of Nigeria. Just remain fearless, strong, hardworking, disciplined and focused. Our continued success is guaranteed.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Onlytruth(m): 2:06am On Nov 01, 2010
alj harem:

This is a deceitful statement.
When you say "most" northerners, what is the percentage of educated northerners?

If I say most Igbos, chances are that about 80% attended at least a secondary school education.  So I can equate "most" Igbos with literate or semi-literate conduct. I cannot do that with northerners because the opposite is the case.
So, if most northerners are illiterate, then one can deduce that most northerners are murderers of unarmed women and children.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by EzeUche0(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

I won't support ANY talk of concentration camps because that can never, and should NEVER happen in ANY part of Nigeria. Ndigbo are not a wicked people. Our history is very clear on that.
Please tone down this rhetoric. I can understand your anger about Abokis lazy, murderous  and perfidious antecedents in Nigeria.
We are Nigerians now and will remain Nigerians.
But these people must learn to accommodate us (the way we are, not trying to change us to become like them undecided undecided) because they forced us back into Nigeria. So I tell my Igbo folks to spread their wings and make hay in ANY part of Nigeria. Just remain fearless, strong, hardworking, disciplined and focused. Our continued success is guaranteed.

Save your talks of peaceful means for someone else. We must fight fire with fire. If they kill one Igbo, their whole community in the East should be put to the fire.

They raze a village, then we will raze an entire city. All is fair in love & war. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene / You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.