Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (33024 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by lonelydora: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
4women to 1man Will the women be enough to go round?

E never reach sef. Bible said 7 women to 1 man on the last days. We will soon get there.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

I doubt anyone would wanna be held by a brainless idiot like yourself, trust me. Tell me, what is the reason people marry or rather, what do they hope their marriage would be like? This man is happily married to four women. They may not be your spec but they're his & he is happy with them. Nobody cares how YOU feel about it.

Lastly, American is the fattest nation in the world & the state of Utah, is where you find most polygamists in their nation. So what about this story or the physical appearance of these ladies would make Africa the laughing stock?

You must be a very fat woman to get so upset over my simple observations. My condolences. You will find certainly find a hippo lover to marry you, if that has not been accomplished already.

Have a nice day, and remember to advise your man to invest in a HEAVY DUTY upgrade the suspension of his long-suffering car, before you ride with him, especially on Nigeria's pothole-dotted roads.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
4women to 1man Will the women be enough to go round?
yes bro they Are 2/3 out of 8billions people in The world.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

You must be a very fat woman to get so upset over my simple observations. My condolences. You will find certainly find a hippo lover to marry you, if that has not been accomplished already.

Have a nice day, and remember to advise your man to invest in a HEAVY DUTY upgrade the suspension of his long-suffering car, before you ride with him, especially on Nigeria's pothole-dotted roads.

Typical idiotic response as expected. No facts, only fantastical bullshit.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

I doubt anyone would wanna be held by a brainless idiot like yourself, trust me. Tell me, what is the reason people marry or rather, what do they hope their marriage would be like? This man is happily married to four women. They may not be your spec but they're his & he is happy with them. Nobody cares how YOU feel about it.

Lastly, American is the fattest nation in the world & the state of Utah, is where you find most polygamists in their nation. So what about this story or the physical appearance of these ladies would make Africa the laughing stock?
Out all the websites I visit Nairaland is the only website where people advertise their stupidity with pride angryI SWEARangry

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
Out all the websites I visit Nairaland is the only website where people advertise their stupidity with pride angryI SWEARangry

I'm telling you. Smh.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Disneylady(f): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

Shut up and listen when you are being corrected...oponu!

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Typical idiotic response as expected. No facts, only fantastical bullshit.

Obese people are more prone to cardiac arrest, particularly if they allow themselves to get agitated, so please try and calm down madam, and enroll in a gym to try and shed a couple of hundred pounds of that lard, before your man starts looking at those fine young university girls with bodies that are firm and fit.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by siie: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
mind u he might not have married them fat

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Disneylady:

Shut up and listen when you are being corrected...oponu!

Lordy lordy. The invasion of the angry hippos in under way at this time, so I need to hide behind the nearest bulldozer, to avoid getting crushed in the stampede. I can FEEL the ground shaking as I write. Odikwa serious.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:
Damn ! Those are some of the most profoundly ugly women I have ever had the misfortune of beholding. It is fascinating to note the proud look on the face of their blubber-loving husband. To compare such nasty fat apparitions with hippos would be a grave insult to hippos, for sure.

Clearly the good folks in South Africa have never even heard of physical exercise, perhaps on account of them being too drunk most of their waking hours, to hear anything

No amount of money under the sun could ever entice me to touch any such disgusting examples of clinical obesity. No wonder that Africans are mocked mercilessly by bemused observers living outside the Dark Continent.

You are one very unhappy person

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm telling you. Smh.

I may be wrong, but I think the comment you are celebrating was actually aimed at you.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
chineloSA:

You are one very unhappy person

Your wish is my command. It is YOUR happiness that preoccupies my mind.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

Obese people are more prone to cardiac arrest, particularly if they allow themselves to get agitated, so please try and calm down madam, and enroll in a gym to try and shed a couple of hundred pounds of that lard, before your man starts looking at those fine young university girls with bodies that are firm and fit.

Fat can be lost, too bad sense can't be gained. You'll forever be an idiot. I have nothing to prove to you about my physical appearance, So I'll let you stew in your own stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

I may be wrong, but I think the comment you are celebrating was actually aimed at you.

LOL! Cool
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Fat can be lost, too bad sense can't be gained. You'll forever be an idiot. I have nothing to prove to you about my physical appearance, So I'll let you stew in your own stupidity.

My pleasure madam.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2017
why them so fat like this hope this man gets much blood to services them
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Disneylady(f): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

Lordy lordy. The invasion of the angry hippos in under way at this time, so I need to hide behind the nearest bulldozer, to avoid getting crushed in the stampede. I can FEEL the ground shaking as I write. Odikwa serious.
Balderdash!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Disneylady:

Balderdash!

So, Disneylady, would it be safe to assume that a date with me is now entirely out of the question ? I am ready to repent, if you fit my criteria, and can PROVE that I need to repent, with a picture of yourself in a bikini, posted here for careful analysis.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Funkybabee:
why them so fat like this
hope this man gets much blood to services them

Dem go soon face you now. After you go talk say dem no warn you ha ha.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

Dem go soon face you now. After you go talk say dem no warn you ha ha.

weytin I say that is bad,I just say my own opinion and I don't face anybody.
anyone say rubbish to me will hear is own answer.whether ekuru,asaro or banana word him go hear.unless his\her stupidity word didn't pass him level.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Funkybabee:

weytin I say that is bad,I just say my own opinion and I don't face anybody.
anyone say rubbish to me will hear is own answer.whether ekuru,asaro or banana word him go hear.unless his\her stupidity word didn't pass him level.

Chai Diariz God o. I don take style dey fear you, as I dey so.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Disneylady(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

So, Disneylady, would it be safe to assume that a date with me is now entirely out of the question ? I am ready to repent, if you fit my criteria, and can PROVE that I need to repent, with a picture of yourself in a bikini, posted here for careful analysis.
Pervert!

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by yongg: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
This man has some shared features with Gordons (the Nigerian comedian). They have some resemblance...
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

Chai Diariz God o. I don take style dey fear you, as I dey so.
don't fear me oooo na a joke nah lolllll
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Disneylady:

Pervert!

Can I read this comment as a definite maybe ? I still cling to hope, and I will have you know I am a fine figure of a man, who is SELECTIVELY available.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Must you be an iddiot every day?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
smellingmenses:

Do I need your permission to do anything? I don't think so, so kindly Bleep off & be a genius in your own posts.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
smellingmenses:

Oga this ya screen name get as e be o. Oya explain am for we.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, we're all fat, short & loose. Don't come!
Smothering
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Do I need your permission to do anything? I don't think so, so kindly Bleep off & be a genius in your own posts.
E-media heroine. Iddiot

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2017
smellingmenses:

E-media heroine. Iddiot

Here's a lesson in French for you...Bleep YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.