Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (33017 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
kk
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by WhoBeThisMan: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
I pity for his bed. Poor bed has to suffer all these
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by burkingx(f): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Oh no so you havent been to sa before? hardly you see slim women. they are always fat, short with massive ass and they dont know how to say no to men. sex is free and can be picked on the street grin grin grin grin grin you need to visit bro
crazysaint:
The man love for chubby ladies no be for here shocked Just like me. But one wife for me.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
`

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Sa women are always short, fat with massive ass. You hardly see lepa like my naija sisters kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Seeeex is free in south africa and the women never say no to men grin grin grin grin grin grin If a womans skin turns you on, then its a place to be but be rest assured you will be 4ucking pussssssy plus pot belly grin grin grin grin grin cus they like beer too much with ciga.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
Oh no so you havent been to sa before? hardly you see slim women. they are always fat, short with massive ass and they dont know how to say no to men. sex is free and can be picked on the street grin grin grin grin grin you need to visit bro

Yes, we're all fat, short & loose. Don't come!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by igbohausayoruba: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2017
This man like big thing

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jackipapa: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
4women to 1man Will the women be enough to go round?

Some will still left over.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2017
crazysaint:
The man love for chubby ladies no be for here shocked Just like me. But one wife for me.
chubby ko, chubby ni... that's fat, obesity!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by praise1705(f): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
How will my 4 wives look alike except the bbw this man did not try. If i will have 4 wives i'd have one Asian, a european, a south american and an arab (most likely brazilian/venezuelan/columbian, Finnish/swede, any hot asian and finally an Iranian)
$

chai, you are too greedy ooo

10 won't satisfy your type
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
He just multiplied his problems times four.

Not really - he has the MONEY.

If you don't have the MONEY don't make this mistake / smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Sanchez01: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:

None is slim but check out the ones that are chubbier... The two beside him in all pictures I mean
The two closest to him are likely to be the first and second wife while the ones beside them are the third and fourth.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by lexy2014: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:

We're all humans.... Polygamy can not favour anyone esp. not in this century...
sweetheart it does.in life u just got 2 figure out what works 4 u.Christianity & western civilization have made all of us 2c polygamy as evil yet many men in this century are monogamous at home but polygamous outside.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by condomuser: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Heart attack loading undecided
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by condomuser: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Heart attack loading undecided undecided
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jok3r(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Jase4real:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-vPXe0M3fW1w/WUNbZtHbnBI/AAAAAAAMofs/F6iDv73GqAEVxxjy-unA73QPjlivnnvSQCLcBGAs/s1600/1C.jpg[/img]

Musa Mseleku, who's a businessman from Port Shepstone in KwaZulu-Natal, says he is happily married to four wives and wants other young men to join him in the polygamy club.
The 43-year-old and his wives Busisiwe MaCele, Nokukhanya MaYeni, Thobile Mseleku, Mbali MaNgwabe and their 10 children are currently being featured in a reality show called 'Uthando Nes’thembu', which means 'Love and Polygamy'.
The reality show gives Musa and beautiful wives the platform to showcase how being in a polygamy union has been working for them so far.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-caTx5QcvQ9Q/WUNbcgFv4TI/AAAAAAAMofw/fNMpqSdw7kgEotAHi2R7iBhg7_PHmbz3wCLcBGAs/s1600/1a.jpg[/img]

Speaking to Daily Sun, he said his four wives are happy to be married to him.
He said although some people have criticised him, he wanted to change people’s perceptions of polygamy.
“I want to show men that you can be in a polygamous relationship and also be considerate.
“My wives impose restrictions on me. I have to be home an hour earlier than them so I can prepare to spend time with all of them,” he said.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ajoiRoqHVRs/WUNbcsK2XKI/AAAAAAAMof4/AHzqwk9j65QRegMKqTA2858hBb84j9yUwCLcBGAs/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

One of his wives, Thobile said:
“I knew what I was getting into and didn’t have a problem with it. I also come from a polygamous family.”
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2J25DcmuCTM/WUNbdQO3UoI/AAAAAAAMof0/ibzqGSV2hKk_EMZbRGeVhifageI6AjFqQCLcBGAs/s1600/1D.jpg[/img]

She said the other wives are like sisters to her and they all rely on each other for advice and help.

More @>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/meet-south-african-man-with-4-wives-who.html

wonderful perception.. i love this

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Jase4real:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-vPXe0M3fW1w/WUNbZtHbnBI/AAAAAAAMofs/F6iDv73GqAEVxxjy-unA73QPjlivnnvSQCLcBGAs/s1600/1C.jpg[/img]

Musa Mseleku, who's a businessman from Port Shepstone in KwaZulu-Natal, says he is happily married to four wives and wants other young men to join him in the polygamy club.
The 43-year-old and his wives Busisiwe MaCele, Nokukhanya MaYeni, Thobile Mseleku, Mbali MaNgwabe and their 10 children are currently being featured in a reality show called 'Uthando Nes’thembu', which means 'Love and Polygamy'.
The reality show gives Musa and beautiful wives the platform to showcase how being in a polygamy union has been working for them so far.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-caTx5QcvQ9Q/WUNbcgFv4TI/AAAAAAAMofw/fNMpqSdw7kgEotAHi2R7iBhg7_PHmbz3wCLcBGAs/s1600/1a.jpg[/img]

He said although some people have criticised him, he wanted to change people’s perceptions of polygamy.
“I want to show men that you can be in a polygamous relationship and also be considerate.
“My wives impose restrictions on me. I have to be home an hour earlier than them so I can prepare to spend time with all of them,” he said.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ajoiRoqHVRs/WUNbcsK2XKI/AAAAAAAMof4/AHzqwk9j65QRegMKqTA2858hBb84j9yUwCLcBGAs/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

“I knew what I was getting into and didn’t have a problem with it. I also come from a polygamous family.”
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2J25DcmuCTM/WUNbdQO3UoI/AAAAAAAMof0/ibzqGSV2hKk_EMZbRGeVhifageI6AjFqQCLcBGAs/s1600/1D.jpg[/img]

She said the other wives are like sisters to her and they all rely on each other for advice and help.

More @>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/meet-south-african-man-with-4-wives-who.html

very correct dude...an African man 2d core.no time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
This dude like them heavy!!!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by galaxy2020(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2017
The man is inlove with chubby women. Beautiful wives.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by santanwaegbe: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
why can't women marry more than one Man?

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by MtuMsuper: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
no nonsense man. Which SA channel is it on?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Damn ! Those are some of the most profoundly ugly women I have ever had the misfortune of beholding. It is fascinating to note the proud look on the face of their blubber-loving husband. To compare such nasty fat apparitions with hippos would be a grave insult to hippos, for sure.

Clearly the good folks in South Africa have never even heard of physical exercise, perhaps on account of them being too drunk most of their waking hours, to hear anything

No amount of money under the sun could ever entice me to touch any such disgusting examples of clinical obesity. No wonder that Africans are mocked mercilessly by bemused observers living outside the Dark Continent.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by EzeeYFB(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Jase4real:

some pple can like it big ehnnn
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Drabrah(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
He likes dem B. I. G. grin grin

Buy, jokes apart, y ll South Africans be claiming 9ja guys r taking all dia women wen it's actually pipu like this they shud vent dia anger on!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by phranq(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Take a look at this pix and see why the man has being able to keep peace in his home......

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:
no nonsense man. Which SA channel is it on?

Channel 161 @ 8 pm. I think it's on Tuesdays, not sure of the day though

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Kirigidi(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
He just multiplied his problems times four.
Not true.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Frankyboy1(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, they're living proof that it can. As much as we are humans collectively, individually we believe in different values, depending on how each was raised. If they all come from polygamous families, it might work since they have fundamental understanding of the situation. Like I said, it's not for everyone.

Intelligent woman void of sentments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by talk2saintify(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Some ladies are calling out. cool
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:
Damn ! Those are some of the most profoundly ugly women I have ever had the misfortune of beholding. It is fascinating to note the proud look on the face of their blubber-loving husband. To compare such nasty fat apparitions with hippos would be a grave insult to hippos, for sure.

Clearly the good folks in South Africa have never even heard of physical exercise, perhaps on account of them being too drunk most of their waking hours, to hear anything

No amount of money under the sun could ever entice me to touch any such disgusting examples of clinical obesity. No wonder that Africans are mocked mercilessly by bemused observers living outside the Dark Continent.

I doubt anyone would wanna be held by a brainless idiot like yourself, trust me. Tell me, what is the reason people marry or rather, what do they hope their marriage would be like? This man is happily married to four women. They may not be your spec but they're his & he is happy with them. Nobody cares how YOU feel about it.

Lastly, America is the fattest nation in the world & the state of Utah, is where you find most polygamists in their nation. So what about this story or the physical appearance of these ladies would make Africa the laughing stock?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.