Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (33019 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Here's a lesson in French for you...Bleep YOU.
Your lesson for you. Iddiot
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by lolita1020(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
weldone sir you try for them. atleast them they chop. cheesy
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2017
lolita1020:
weldone sir you try for them. atleast them they chop. cheesy

Na trailer dey deliver dem chop for one day only.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Pearly255(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
He likes them thick and beautiful
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Liberal85(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
How will my 4 wives look alike except the bbw this man did not try. If i will have 4 wives i'd have one Asian, a european, a south american and an arab (most likely brazilian/venezuelan/columbian, Finnish/swede, any hot asian and finally an Iranian)
Iranians are not Arabs,they're Persians
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:
I think through this pictures, he loves and favors the chubby women to the other two...
Gov Fayose nice how are you?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Liberal85(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
How will my 4 wives look alike except the bbw this man did not try. If i will have 4 wives i'd have one Asian, a european, a south american and an arab (most likely brazilian/venezuelan/columbian, Finnish/swede, any hot asian and finally an Iranian)
Iranians are Persians,not Arabs..
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by konkonbilo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
4women to 1man Will the women be enough to go round?
Yes! According to polls, women population is more than that of men.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guys forget that fool, na im money dey speak and fat bullshits dey work. 1 true love is a billion times better than a flattered peek delusion. I am over happily married to my priceless queen for eternity and thank God we real men still exist for that 1 and only deserving soulmate in our lives.

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
konkonbilo:
Yes! According to polls, women population is more than that of men.

According to recent studies, the number is 1:1. Meaning, equal number of men & women globally, it's just not evenly distributed. At birth, however, there are more males than females but men die earlier than women, according to researched data. The reasons being things like war etc.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by RaptorX: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:
Damn ! Those are some of the most profoundly ugly women I have ever had the misfortune of beholding. It is fascinating to note the proud look on the face of their blubber-loving husband. To compare such nasty fat apparitions with hippos would be a grave insult to hippos, for sure.

Clearly the good folks in South Africa have never even heard of physical exercise, perhaps on account of them being too drunk most of their waking hours, to hear anything

No amount of money under the sun could ever entice me to touch any such disgusting examples of clinical obesity. No wonder that Africans are mocked mercilessly by bemused observers living outside the Dark Continent.
After typing all this rubbish you still couldn't get a single like.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

According to recent studies, the number is 1:1. Meaning, equal number of men & women globally, it's just not evenly distributed. At birth, however, there are more males than females but men die earlier than women, according to researched data. The reasons being things like war etc.
hmmmm
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Priest69(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:
I think through this pictures, he loves and favors the chubby women to the other two...
It could be in order of position that is 1st and second wives are by his side

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Priest69(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:
Damn ! Those are some of the most profoundly ugly women I have ever had the misfortune of beholding. It is fascinating to note the proud look on the face of their blubber-loving husband. To compare such nasty fat apparitions with hippos would be a grave insult to hippos, for sure.

Clearly the good folks in South Africa have never even heard of physical exercise, perhaps on account of them being too drunk most of their waking hours, to hear anything

No amount of money under the sun could ever entice me to touch any such disgusting examples of clinical obesity. No wonder that Africans are mocked mercilessly by bemused observers living outside the Dark Continent.
You are a foolish entity

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
RaptorX:
After typing all this rubbish you still couldn't get a single like.

I apologize to you for making you so sad, and I promise never to call your wife a hippo again, for now.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by sshalom(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
He must really be a superman!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DarkRebel69: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

So there are no obese women in other climes besides the “Dark Continent”? America ranks 18th in the world!
Sounds to me you're one of those whose brain the White man has seamlessly made into his plaything.

Numbskull.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DarkRebel69: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

I doubt anyone would wanna be held by a brainless idiot like yourself, trust me. Tell me, what is the reason people marry or rather, what do they hope their marriage would be like? This man is happily married to four women. They may not be your spec but they're his & he is happy with them. Nobody cares how YOU feel about it.

Lastly, America is the fattest nation in the world & the state of Utah, is where you find most polygamists in their nation. So what about this story or the physical appearance of these ladies would make Africa the laughing stock?

America ranks 18th in the world, actually.

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

America ranks 18th in the world, actually.

I just checked & as of 2017, America is at number 10. Kuwait are the current heavyweights @ the number one spot.

But thanks, anyway, I haven't been keeping up-to-date, apparently.

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Paulono: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=galadima77 post=57560596] How is the man satisfying all of them sexually?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by vicben27(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
he'll be having lots of fivesomes datz hosome
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

I just checked & as of 2017, America is at number 10. Kuwait are the current heavyweights @ the number one spot.

But thanks, anyway, I haven't been keeping up-to-date, apparently.

While these statistics may be fascinating to ponder, it is when cultural opinions about obesity are concerned, that Africa stands out from most other continents, in that Africans, generally speaking, elevate obesity to the status of a desirable virtue, rather than a terrible illness that needs to be arrested to save lives.

The simple fact is that obesity is a DISEASE that kills millions of people worldwide, often DECADES before they would have died IF they had not been such lazy, greedy, blubber-butt gluttons. It is ONLY in Africa that the obesity is regarded as a badge of honor, and a desireable sign of wealth, which contrasts sharply with the cultural norms prevalent in more enlightened parts of the world where common sense prevails, in that obesity is correctly identified as the destroyer of health and silent killer in need of an URGENT cure.

There is an old saying related by professionals familiar with autopsies performed in hospitals, and it reads as follows :

"There are fat people, and there are old people, BUT there are very few fat people who live to be old, statistically speaking."

In the United States, obesity has for decades been regarded as an epidemic that kills millions of people LONG before their time. In the US, obesity is correctly regarded as a very ugly, debilitating condition, generally associated with trailer-park-dwelling poor white people, and ghetto-dwelling blacks and Hispanic people, all of who stuff their fat faces with junk-food while sitting in front of their televisions glued to their sofas, since they live on welfare, breed like rabbits, and either too lazy of too broke to enlist in a gym in order to arrest the progress of their time-bomb disease, with simple exercise.

Weight loss programs rank among the most profitable business ventures throughout the industrialized West, because fat people are deeply ashamed of how they look, and will spend vast amounts of their income to lose weight, if they can afford the price tag.

It is therefore both comical and depressing to see how Africans delight in gaining massive amounts of body weight, only to die in their in the third and fourth decade of their lives, after wasting much of their income paying for medical attention caused by their own poor eating habits and bone laziness to engage in anything that could be remotely construed as physical exercise.

Medical reality aside, fat people generally smell awful, and obesity is just plain nasty and nauseating to look at. Were I hypothetically elected world dictator for just one day, my very first decree would call for all clinically obese people to be secured together with stout ropes, and towed safely out to sea by powerful tug-boats, where they would be encouraged to swim with the fishes for the rest of all time.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

While these statistics may be fascinating to ponder, it is when cultural opinions about obesity are concerned, that Africa stands out from most other continents, in that Africans, generally speaking, elevate obesity to the status of a desirable virtue, rather than a terrible illness that needs to be arrested to save lives.

The simple fact is that obesity is a DISEASE that kills millions of people worldwide, often DECADES before they would have died IF they had not been such lazy, greedy, blubber-butt gluttons. It is ONLY in Africa that the obesity is regarded as a badge of honor, and a desireable sign of wealth, which contrasts sharply with the cultural norms prevalent in more enlightened parts of the world where common sense prevails, in that obesity is correctly identified as the destroyer of health and silent killer in need of an URGENT cure.

There is an old saying related by professionals familiar with autopsies performed in hospitals, and it reads as follows :

"There are fat people, and there are old people, BUT there are very few fat people who live to be old, statistically speaking."

In the United States, obesity has for decades been regarded as an epidemic that kills millions of people LONG before their time. In the US, obesity is correctly regarded as a very ugly, debilitating condition, generally associated with trailer-park-dwelling poor white people, and ghetto-dwelling blacks and Hispanic people, all of who stuff their fat faces with junk-food while sitting in front of their televisions glued to their sofas, since they live on welfare, breed like rabbits, and either too lazy of too broke to enlist in a gym in order to arrest the progress of their time-bomb disease, with simple exercise.

Weight loss programs rank among the most profitable business ventures throughout the industrialized West, because fat people are deeply ashamed of how they look, and will spend vast amounts of their income to lose weight, if they can afford the price tag.

It is therefore both comical and depressing to see how Africans delight in gaining massive amounts of body weight, only to die in their in the third and fourth decade of their lives, after wasting much of their income paying for medical attention caused by their own poor eating habits and bone laziness to engage in anything that could be remotely construed as physical exercise.

Medical reality aside, fat people generally smell awful, and obesity is just plain nasty and nauseating to look at. Were I hypothetically elected world dictator for just one day, my very first decree would call for all clinically obese people to be secured together with stout ropes, and towed safely out to sea by powerful tug-boats, where they would be encouraged to swim with the fishes for the rest of all time.

OK & your point is?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

OK & your point is?

Only for you, my point is that obesity is not just extremely ugly, but will also kill you long before your time, if indeed you are clinically obese.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:

Only for you, my point is that obesity is not just extremely ugly, but will also kill you long before your time, if indeed you are clinically obese.

When did I ever say I'm obese? You jumped to that conclusion all on your own.

Truth is, you regurgitated information that everybody is well aware of already. What you left out to mention though is, there are medical conditions & medications that can cause people to gain weight rapidly. I don't think anybody in this day & age of easily accessible information on health issues etc, would intentionally let themselves balloon to unhealthy proportions. With that said, other people have healthy self image of themselves & are not trying to live up to other people's standards about what is considered attractive. What's ugly to you, is attractive to someone else as proven by the guy in the story. It ends there.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

When did I ever say I'm obese? You jumped to that conclusion all on your own.

Truth is, you regurgitated information that everybody is well aware of already. What you left out to mention though is, there are medical conditions & medications that can cause people to gain weight rapidly. I don't think anybody in this day & age of easily accessible information on health issues etc, would intentionally let themselves balloon to unhealthy proportions. With that said, other people have healthy self image of themselves & are not trying to live up to other people's standards about what is considered attractive. What's ugly to you, is attractive to someone else as proven by the guy in the story. It ends there.

It is reassuring to note that you are very much aware that obesity is a killer disease, and not the beauty trait that Africans erroneously regard it to be. This more educated response of yours is appreciated.

Have a good day, madam.

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by franklingud(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmn!
Una look happy shaa!

But bros, abeg you, no die oo!

because if you die...
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rexnegro:
yes bro they Are 2/3 out of 8billions people in The world.
meaning 2 women to 1 man
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
And he's so sure they aren't cheating on him? Some men can be stupid sha
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by doskie(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
can one man be having sex with all four of them consistently really? thats a very big task. he cannever cheat. he wont have that capacity
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

meaning 2 women to 1 man
it's still polygamy right? bro women plenty o...na why You See some of Them dey fight Over one man.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by happney65: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
omolola15 i am thinking sef,we fit have more than one wife..instead of doing shuku shuku all about...abi wetin una think? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.