Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (33020 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Here's a lesson in French for you...Bleep YOU.
Dem don put you for prison because of your colourful language, abi?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Dem don put you for prison because of your colourful language, abi?

No, I went out for a bit. How is your day? Hope it's much better than yesterday's
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I went out for a bit. How is your day? Hope it's much better than yesterday's

I sent a mail to you.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Snow84:

I sent a mail to you.

Really? I'll check it.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Is that so? I see your comments have been wiped out. See how far back I had to go to quote you? Today is just a day to chill and do very little work so it's been alright. How's yours going?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Bibi294(f): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
allrightsir:

it is better to be a side chick to a married man?

Nigerians should stop pretending, you say no to polygamy but you are a side chick to a married man. At night, when he has finished with you, you sleep alone because he goes home to his wife, you cant have children for him because of the stigma, if you do your children are bastards, you have no rights, no status because you are not married, you cant tell people about your adulterous relationship. you say no polygamy but you boyfriend is a married man, once youve been a side chick to a married man no decent man wants to marry you because no man wants the stigma that his wife was a a married man's plaything. You become senior single praying for husband....So please tell me who is fooling who with your no polygamy?

I can understand married women protecting their space but other women who shout no polygamy are simply making it easy for us men to eat our cake and have it and making it hard for single women to find husbands

keep copying everything oyinbo

Note: not all ladies go after married men

Either copying oyinbo or not... Polygamy is not something advisable
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Bibi294(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
nellyelitz:
Gov Fayose nice how are you?
Nice abi niece? Moreso, I'm not an Ekiti indigene
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Is that so? I see your comments have been wiped out. See how far back I had to go to quote you? Today is just a day to chill and do very little work so it's been alright. How's yours going?

Yeah, I saw that too. But anyway, good to hear you had time to relax. Me on the other hand I'm exhausted. I think I'll turn in early today. I'm already having bedroom eyes from sleep lol. So tired. Have a good evening smiley
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Nice abi niece? Moreso, I'm not an Ekiti indigene
niece thanks...

But that's your location...
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, I saw that too. But anyway, good to hear you had time to relax. Me on the other hand I'm exhausted. I think I'll turn in early today. I'm already having bedroom eyes from sleep lol. So tired. Have a good evening smiley
Your nuisance value is being duly rewarded. Vulgarity and uncouth utterances...being typed by you leaves one to wonder what kind of obscenities​you do in real life
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZarZar:

You guys are ahead of us by an hour. Alright, sleep tight. smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

And he's so sure they aren't cheating on him? Some men can be stupid sha
how is he stupid?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Your nuisance value is being duly rewarded. Vulgarity and uncouth utterances...being typed by you leaves one to wonder what kind of obscenities​you do in real life

LOL! Why do you care? I never wonder about you.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

the wonderfull ZarZar happy sunday,and a happy father's day to your dad

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

With your itchy and skunky Kimberly vaginna which I spat upon... Yea you not only wonder but eternally worried.... And you'll remain so.... cos I am digging no extra large vjay which you gat...

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
the wonderfull ZarZar happy sunday,and a happy father's day to your dad

Happy father's day to your dad too & to you too, future baby daddy grin
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

With your itchy and skunky Kimberly vaginna which I spat upon... Yea you not only wonder but eternally worried.... And you'll remain so.... cos I am digging no extra large vjay which you gat...

Huh? Now you're just craving for my attention. I'm not going to give it to you. Voetsek!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Huh? Now you're just craving for my attention. I'm not going to give it to you. Voetsek!
Attention? What would I do with attention from a used tampon like you.... Flatter not yourself...rather locate the nearest refuse dump and dispose yourself therein manje... finish and klaar!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

ahahahah u and ur sweet mouth,how did everything go yesterday,I babe I have this my friend who is realy serious in your path oooo hope u don't mind
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

I had the opportunity to talk with a friend of mine and we talked about marriage nobody wanna wait anymore so his now ready to mingle
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahah u and ur sweet mouth,how did everything go yesterday,I babe I have this my friend who is realy serious in your path oooo hope u don't mind

Which friend? Who?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
I had the opportunity to talk with a friend of mine and we talked about marriage nobody wanna wait anymore so his now ready to mingle

Lol, good luck to him on his search.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, good luck to him on his search.
no no no,me I can't take dat,why don't u both know each other like u can be friends
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Attention? What would I do with attention from a used tampon like you.... Flatter not yourself...rather locate the nearest refuse dump and dispose yourself therein manje... finish and klaar!
You definitely have no chill. Zarzar flee from this man.... he's got it for you..wow used tampon? Oh no..

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Which friend? Who?
my friend,his on NL here though I can't remember his name vividly coz since he changed to another country I barely visit and I also changed to this my new account ,but u can have his FBK name nau
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You definitely have no chill. Zarzar flee from this man.... he's got it for you..wow used tampon? Oh no..
I hold no prisoners. I bury all.

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Lol @ flee from him. Used tampon indeed. Unfortunately for him, those kind of insults don't work on me. You only answer to what resonates with you. If someone calls you a dog, there's no point responding if you know you're not one. Simple. He can call me whatever, it doesn't matter because I'm not emotionally tied to him. I don't even know the guy so his opinion of me is worthless at best
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

I hold no prisoners. I bury all.

LOL!
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
my friend,his on NL here though I can't remember his name vividly coz since he changed to another country I barely visit and I also changed to this my new account ,but u can have his FBK name nau

Lol, sorry but I think I'll pass.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ flee from him. Used tampon indeed. Unfortunately for him, those kind of insults don't work on me. You only answer to what resonates with you. If someone calls you a dog, there's no point responding if you know you're not one. Simple. He can call me whatever, it doesn't matter because I'm not emotionally tied to him. I don't even know the guy so his opinion of me is worthless at best

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=smellingmenses post=57622103][/quote]

Hahaha. Cool
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Cool

....voetsek. ... Quit my mentions... ain't gonna be your babydaddy....get one on hire for father's day today...since you promised your son one for father's day...voetsek!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.