Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (33012 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, sorry but I think I'll pass.
smart lady,was just try to pull out ya legs,well normal basics u just need a good partner and I hope u get one
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

....voetsek. ... Quit my mentions... ain't gonna be your babydaddy....get one on hire for father's day today...since you promised your son one for father's day...voetsek!!!

Lol, but I don't want you to be my baby daddy. You're not my type grin
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
smart lady,was just try to pull out ya legs,well normal basics u just need a good partner and I hope u get one

You too smiley
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smellingmenses: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, but I don't want you to be my baby daddy. You're not my type grin
Quit my mentions. Not difficult...is it? I don't do skanks like wena....

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

You too smiley
who say's so?so how is SA nau we missed u yesterday ooo
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ flee from him. Used tampon indeed. Unfortunately for him, those kind of insults don't work on me. You only answer to what resonates with you. If someone calls you a dog, there's no point responding if you know you're not one. Simple. He can call me whatever, it doesn't matter because I'm not emotionally tied to him. I don't even know the guy so his opinion of me is worthless at best
Hmmm your verbal gymnastics with him though...
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by sisisioge: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2017
All I see is the guy's consistent taste in women grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.