Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64814 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2017
ffo:

life and relationship goes beyond 'packaging ' egunmogaji

You're funny.

You're going to lecture me about life and relationships grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Naruto87:
mine was a queen of lies...it's like to say the truth was forbidden for her.
QUEEN OF LIES! Remarkable punchline
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Castroii:
lol, bros no matter how beautiful or packaged a gal is, there is always a nigga out there who is tired of bleeping her

Of course now.

Even supermodels get dumped.

Such is life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I believe you
You should cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2017
lirusehn:

bross wey the packaging na?? is it good to lie? undecided

It's not good to lie my Broda, that is why I didn't lie.

She's set as far as I can deduce from a small DP. In my opinion of course.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Maxwell011(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
She said she can't join my church when we get married

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Benoxvals(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2017
She acts too holy for my liking..
Gave me a condition that I will never meet any of
her friends(her private reasons)...
She scopes around my phone at every chance she
gets....
I saw hell the day I did the same to her cell phone..
We didn't just broke up...we exploded de 4k outta
each other's life.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mightyraw(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017
OldBeer:
Why did you have an issue taking a pix with her?
She loves the camera, I dont
I have no issue with taking pix, I have issues with posting them,
I know who she is, loves too much attention

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Evathyst(f): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2017
My own case was so touching!

**Sobs**

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by unbeatablerosak(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:
Lol, hoes everywia
keep smiling dear.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by unbeatablerosak(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:
Lol, hoes everywia
keep smiling dear.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.
SMH. who gonna believe this crap story

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by rossyc(f): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
Have never had an ex b4 but I am looking for a perfect reason to break up with my current bf. Bcoz am tired embarassed
Lol...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Broke up with my EX after she ate 8 wraps of Fufu at my friend's naming ceremony. I wonder how long food stuffs will last at home if i marry such glutton
This is called an ECONOMIC REASON for breakup. Very cogent reason lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:

Chineke meee lipsrsealed
lol! I dey wonders oh. The girl get longthroat sha
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by alleazardous(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
omowumeee:
Ofcuz.. if the real father is financially stable then Fine.. but if not...
haha see talk oo shocked
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by rossyc(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2017
amakabel:
I found out he is married and still lying he is not. in fact he got married secretly 3months into our relationship, I found out the day the wife put to bed.
Hmmm this one is strong, abeg run as fast as your legs can carry you. Don't even know why some men can deny been married...Nawao

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jobaltol: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Evathyst:

**Sobs**

What happened dear
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MediumStout(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2017
darlingnuel:
This is called an ECONOMIC REASON for breakup. Very cogent reason lol

grin for this recession man suppose open eye and brain o
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by CuteMorriz: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
From their threads and comments you will know them.

Being a good girl doesn't pay, men will abuse you!. grin
being a good guy doesn't pay...girls will treat you with disdain

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Just for common smellymouth oh! I couldn't take it anymore. That kind hudor wey dey ginger ulcer pain for intestine.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by unbeatablerosak(f): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
krissconnect:
Guys come on let's relate. Let's get to know what got you so pissed off that you decided to call off that relationship or the attitude you put up that made him or her call off the relationship.

Mine: She always acted so cold and like she never cared. Might appear a minor issue but it was bogus to bear
Mine: He is a self centered person. He doesn't care about others. Always involved with ladies, but denies. Lack of communication except l call. He makes it look as if lam a girl that needs a man. I did my self a favor and walked out of his life and made him understand that iam a woman that a man needs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
Have never had an ex b4 but I am looking for a perfect reason to break up with my current bf. Bcoz am tired embarassed
tell him you have the virus cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by richybankx: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.
so for this and many more lies you deserve a fried beans

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
Like you both had too many friends who knew you two were dating. That explains the gossip coming from right, left and centre. grin

The thing weak me embarassed
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2017
CuteMorriz:
being a good guy doesn't pay...girls will treat you with disdain
I love a mixture of both. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nnemuka(f): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
i dont know if i should call him ex...
each time i remember i allowed the eediot touch me, i fall sick. How did i ever agree to date that one is what baffles me till today..

8 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
The reason is right under your nose: YOU ARE FVCKING TIRED! Why drag your feet thru it when u aint feeling shi.t?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Evathyst:
**Sobs**

Wanna share?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:

Ahn ahn, which Kain lie be this??
hahahahahaha iffa talk say outside sex and man nor get money relationship nor dey una mind atall
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Livinus56(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2017
I chose to call it off d moment I saw dat she saved another guys phone number as her "soulmate" nd mine as her "further hope". if am not her soulmate den I hv no biznes being dia. I hv move on since

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chuggy(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol i didnt break up with mi EXes ...
Sharp...Okafor's law grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.