Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64810 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooool I know right and she was jumping up and down giving advices that obviously would have turned her to a punch bag if she had not ran away from her previous relotionship.
All the "ladies do this and that for him to respect you and for you to keep your man" advices, she was shouting didn't help her grin I wonder why grin

She still is yet to learn. With the way she's acting another set of guys like her ex are waiting to pounce on her
That's the problem with girls who are docile to a fault. No relationship is worth one's life. If a guy does anyhow, he'll see anyhow. No time to dey look face!. Anyway, we learn from our mistakes but it seems some never learn from theirs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Klington:
...... .. Meaning you haven't tasted the excruciating pain of heartbreak. nice one. Keep it up.

Thanks dear. will do my best.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gen2lpat(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2017
She was 22 and i was 26. I was ready to build a lasting relationship that could lead to marriage, she wanted to just get married at all cost.

I remember she told me a prophetess approved my name as her future husband. I was disappointed. Had to leave her to pursue her quest and prove to the damn prophetess she was totally wrong.

Been busy upgrading myself. No time for woman again. Happened in 2015. Single and not seriously searching...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
That's the problem with girls who are docile to a fault. No relationship is worth one's life. If a guy does anyhow, he'll see anyhow. No time to dey look face!. Anyway, we learn from our mistakes but it seems some never learn from theirs. grin

No some never learn grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .

You should go for deliverance if you had sex with him.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by HarunaWest(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2017
saymax:
He took my gentility for granted. Just because i wasn't the prying and meddling type, eventhough i loved him. He had the guts 2 bring his escapades n rub it on my face like pan cake powder, imagine o! No regards 4 me whatsoever! Aagh! Abeg dem no do me jazz. I just looked down n asked my legs , "my legs my legs, wat are u waiting for?!!! Oya walk away frm dis relationship by fire!!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by HarveySpecter1: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
It wasn't enough for him cry

You gave him too much access to the punanl. That's what happens when you give boyfriend everything.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by wizod(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
My boy dat calls me father took her 2 a hotel and had sex wit her n one of my boys who is a friend 2 d guy dat slept wit her revealed 2 me. Though it took her some weeks 2 make a confession and i called it off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:
I was tired of the relationship na angry lipsrsealed cool
I don't need To. B Joshua to tell me that you're single cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

I don't understand, are you saying you wouldn't be loyal to your man? Remember, loyalty doesn't mean that you have to do all he says but whatever is best for your relationship.
Like you stated, your ex seemed to be too docile and that's why you said you want a strong-willed lady. Like she was always ready to do your biddings even though it didn't seat well with her just to please you, that's bad. There's no harm in saying 'No' to certain things and standing by that 'No'.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad:
Had an accident, this babe called me to ask for money, despite say we never talk for phone for a month, she no care at all. Omo nah for hospital bed we break up for phone grin
So how did you become a single a single dad? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MediumStout(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Broke up with my EX after she ate 8 wraps of Fufu at my friend's naming ceremony. I wonder how long food stuffs will last at home if i marry such glutton

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
thornapple:

Good morning ma'. How have you been?, it's Kim. grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Teegelop(f): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
cheating

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by GeniusDavid(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
She constantly insisted Chelsea started in 2004. I couldn't take it anymore. She was a Manchester united fan.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
thornapple:

you're most welcome,,,,heartbreak isn't good for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Well I did breakup with her she did,but was on mutual concept,she was quite older than me,we had no problem with that though she wanted marriage and brother man never get small owo that time sha,so she grabed the next vaccant oppurtunity and now she's with two kids...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i see lots of people in relationship doing that lovey dovey thing at the beginng. but after like 2 years , it crumbles like a pack of card. intolerance sets in , people become individualistic , everything they say irritate each other everything becomes boring . after that, they look for another partner and start the lovey dovey circle again . lol
May wisdom never elude you brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by LoveMatchmaker: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
whitebeard:
She is in love with someone that doesn't love her (just a player), so I decided to let her go.

But she would come running back, just then she would realise that I don't open doors for hoés

Find your missing rib at lostrib.com.ng
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nathdoug(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
24sqm:
Mine cheated and got pregnant in the process & was compelled to marry the dude.

She later called few years later to apologize.

Girls, girls, girls..... Their matter tire person.

Still looking for my missing rib tho.
u know that jay z track?? Girls Girls Girls
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers shocked

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no kissing or hugging let alone sex. cheesy
I believe you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Broke up cos his erection controlls his brian

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Medunah: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Rashman578:

d too der means it's safe to say u cheated too,while u suspect he did the same....too
Oga, Too* there means apart from the other things I mentioned, he probably cheated too
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DavidEsq(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
whitebeard:
She is in love with someone that doesn't love her (just a player), so I decided to let her go.

But she would come running back, just then she would realise that I don't open doors for hoés
So u haven't moved on, cos u are looking outta ur window hoping karma wld catch up with her and she wld come running back, hoping to get anoda chance and den u wld slam the door with all the might and vengeance u can muster and feel vindicated. U haven't moved on, dude.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Countrygirl:
He's naturally careless, while I'm too careful. Had to call it off to avoid being a nagging girlfriend.
I get worried unnecessarily, though I'm working on myself
Your type is exceptionally caring and loving. Would be my pleasure to get to know you

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
Good morning ma'. How have you been?, it's Kim. grin
i like ur signature.... ... Very rational
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't need To. B Joshua to tell me that you're single cheesy

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Wish I was cool kiss
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
So how did you become a single a single dad? cheesy

grin its a long story bro
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by OldBeer: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:
She said I never took a pic with her,
So we had a few short with my phone e,
I thought the pix inappropriate so I delete the pictures before have could transfer it,
And she looked at me straight in the eye,
Raskee it's over, and so it is
Why did you have an issue taking a pix with her?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
I am not gonna fall for that...
Its a trick question..

Seriously?

Did my ex put you up this ?

It's a set up right ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
Like you stated, your ex seemed to be too docile and that's why you said you want a strong-willed lady. Like she was always ready to do your biddings even though it didn't seat well with her just to please you, that's bad. There's no harm in saying 'No' to certain things and standing by that 'No'.

Lol, that's not what I meant hun. She's easily swayed. She listens to bad-belle gossip mongers and she's easily deceived. That kind of woman will lead a nigga to his grave if he doesn't avoid her. So I did. Up until this moment, she can't tell what exactly happened cos I made up some story to present to her as the reason why we can't continue.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DavidEsq(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
idesylvester:
She cheated on me with a guy she called a family friend and also made me see him as my inlaw

I almost died because it was 5 months to our wedding

Don't make me remember

Though I'm a better one so I can smile grin
Pele o
Gehs, but why na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.