Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64797 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by nayomie7(f): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Bleep boys everywhere angryBleep boys everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DeutschJunge: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
Have never had an ex b4 but I am looking for a perfect reason to break up with my current bf. Bcoz am tired embarassed

What more reason could you need. Just tell him you no longer interested and spare yourselves the time wastage and deception.

I am guessing he's the Christian, Islamic ally it's not allowed for you to marry him, so that should have been an excellent reason from the start.

Do you have vitiligo? Currently learning about it.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by harbjar(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Broke up with my ex cos she detest 3some!
evil runs in your soul.... thank God the poor gal is out of your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Nnemuka:
i dont know if i should call him ex...
each time i remember i allowed the eediot touch me, i fall sick. How did i ever agree to date that one is what baffles me till today..
grin grin grin grin grin,,,,seriously
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Klington:
oo ooh! It's a pleasure, don't mention grin.to me, it's the best signature i have seen so far. it's ten over ten... .. . 10/10
how're u doing this biriful Saturday morning
It's going as planned, thanks. smiley
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Evathyst:
My own case was so touching!

**Sobs**
heyaaa.. .. ..... .. . pëlè. It's well
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Odunharry(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Evathyst:
My own case was so touching!
**Sobs**
So he touched you and you didn't touch back
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Klington:
u're very kõrect,,,,,,, they even scam themselves without knowing.
I nor just understand they way some of them take they reason oooo
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by madridsta007(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .

Ouch. Thank God you are out and you survived.
Erm, still single?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
It's going as planned, thanks. smiley
.. ...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Dextrous49: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=omowumeee post=57588395] are you sure you ain't the father? maybe the other guy was richer...[/quote.

kikikikikik.... word problem...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
thecatch:
I wasn't feeling ok for a week, he was always calling to check up on me. After the whole sickness I told him I love him and to my surprise he went awol. We stopped communication and it ended
maybe he tot u had hiv
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by debspauly(f): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
letz say I got tired of his cheating,lying ,snoring attitude and dumped him.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
nayomie7:
Bleep boys everywhere
angryBleep boys everywhere
u say!!! !!! !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Odunharry(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
It doesn't. They'd disrespect you the most.
You meeting the people who will disrespect you obviously
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Broke up with my ex cos she detest 3some!
are you this evil

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by sheDD(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad:
Had an accident, this babe called me to ask for money, despite say we never talk for phone for a month, she no care at all. Omo nah for hospital bed we break up for phone grin
chiooi!!! this one is strong!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mzgracie(f): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad:
Had an accident, this babe called me to ask for money, despite say we never talk for phone for a month, she no care at all. Omo nah for hospital bed we break up for phone grin

Jesus!!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by donJ2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Distance...After 2yrs, we were 9hrs apart, den I moved to lagos 17hrs apart; she starting being wierd...cheating; I suspected an ended it...

Funny enough 3dys later she told m officially dt shez nw dating...

1wk later; she s she wanted to come back, dat she would brkup wid d guy.

Me am like

10 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.
na so

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
kumulus:

@bolded You're still not happy with the one you got into next...

was

***Babe u need to breakup with urself first....lawd!!!

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Breakup with myself? Wish I could angry embarassed

I'm obsessed with me kiss cool
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by drey69(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
My ex? She's everything i've always wanted in a lady. She told me about how a guy in her school got her on a tight leech about dating him and requested for my advice, i replied "you're an adult go figure yourself". Few weeks later my friend in her dept called me to inform about my girl's new bf. I didn't react to it neither did i let her realise anything. I'm not the too much talk type. 3 months later where we went out to eat she then brought it up;
her: i'll like to tell you something
me: ok spill.
Her: (looking into my eyes) errr...i agreed to date that guy i told u but we've not done anything serious just casual stuffs to get him off my back.
Me: (smiles) Okay...anything else?
After some days she called to end things herself saying i'm either cheating or i don't love her.
The door is still open for her tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by 2sizzlin(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .

Ah yam not understanding. How did you even get in?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
Cos he broke up with me
hey..you're beautiful! smiley
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by awonwerey: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
idesylvester:
She cheated on me with a guy she called a family friend and also made me see him as my inlaw

I almost died because it was 5 months to our wedding

Don't make me remember

Though I'm a better one so I can smile grin
abeg drop her contact for here. She need serious beating undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by awonwerey: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lmao grin

That dude need serious reconfiguration settings. His software has been compromised grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Odunharry:

You meeting the people who will disrespect you obviously
Not at all. Speaking from my first experience.

Lol, I dated this guy years back. I was naive, too kind, always doing the calls, buying gifts to show I cared, as a matter of fact; I would do whatever he says, even to the point of picking my choice of University 'cause he asked me to which my parents weren't aware of. He was my first bf. Broke up with me without a concrete reason for the breakup. All he was blabbing was that some people want him dead 'cause of me. Lol, I felt he joined a cult in school, and he didn't say 'Yes' nor 'No' to my assumptions. On the same day he was breaking up with me I realized he was too attached to his phone. He dropped it and went to use the toilet. I checked the phone and found out all we were discussing was being sent to a particular girl while she replied that if she comes and sees me she's pour acid on me. No be person tell me to find my square root. grin I have always felt it was my fault or the problem was from me but still I moved on 'cause he was an ass to me. 5yrs later, last month to be precise he contacted me and told me he left me 'cause the relationship was redundant, and he didn't want to lead me on. My questions where; why didn't he tell me before cheating on me. He denied cheating but when I mentioned the acid threat text the girl sent him, he said she didn't mean it, and he was sorry he cheated. So now what can I do for him?, he wants us to be friends...like I care about that.

In a nutshell, I can't be that good to any guy. I learn from my mistakes. Lol, that's the only relationship have felt disrespected and played. Now, once I notice any fowl play, I end it before they say jack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by awonwerey: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
24sqm:
Still looking for my missing rib tho.

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jericco1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Arrogance and insensitivity.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by donem: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Broke up with my EX after she ate 8 wraps of Fufu at my friend's naming ceremony. I wonder how long food stuffs will last at home if i marry such glutton
@ mediumstout so you've now added comedy to your foolishness thereby making u a foolish clown quiet interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.