Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64802 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Where's RaggedyAnn? Oya turn up cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by nalizzzy: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2017
I wanted to b successful and he was lazy

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
Have never had an ex b4 but I am looking for a perfect reason to break up with my current bf. Bcoz am tired embarassed
eeee u wan breakup na wa oooo nor try am,or he does not give u sex,or no money in the relationship
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2017
i am and will never just fall in love with any of this our naija gals again cos many are just delusional and selfish and have noting to offer you...well some will give you possay but that not the main part in a relationship

i wanna be in a relationship for marriage if i am ready to marry ok

i dont wanna waste my time and emotion with one yeye gal...wey hungry wan finish...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kenneth205(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Geraldyne:
Lol.. d guy wan use sex kill me..mehn I had to run 4 my pussi biko

grin grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrIcredible: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Abiagirl777:
he was obsessed with me,sleays monitored my moves.while I was on I.t ,he told my boss that he has paid my bride price cos I noticed how all the guys wouldn't talk to me(Eng. coy), paid the receptionist to monitor me within.when he always saw me with my supervisor ,he reportede to my aunt that I was prostituting..If I call it quits he'd kneel down to beg me in public.It was highly embarrassing
sometime later I had a near rape incident,he called it quits that I have been deflowered.I was so happy
4 years down the lane he still calls even though i'm married to know whether I regret not marrying him.aftr ignoring this calls several times last wk he told me i was very stupid for doing that cos he wanted to update me on his achievements. he has fought my husband threatened threatened threatened threatened us when we got married.so many...chai !
Ladies run away from any guy obsessed with youo
You're a bad girl.. .
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Odunharry(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, u both are immature asf

Mine was distance and lack of frequent communication.....and I am sure he was cheating too thou I never caught him, I still broke up.
You never caught him but you concluded he's cheating.

It's good you guys aint together anymore.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
Have never had an ex b4 but I am looking for a perfect reason to break up with my current bf. Bcoz am tired embarassed
what?! if you are tired just walk! simple! no need to look for excuse or maybe you are the problem not your boyfriend tongue you finished his money now you are tired of him sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by alleazardous(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
We didn't break up officially buh we both knw that it is over. She was a good girl,sweet and all buh because of the distance between us.she left Lagos for Kaduna to enrol into airforce.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Benoxvals:
She acts too holy for my liking..
Gave me a condition that I will never meet any of
her friends(her private reasons)...
She scopes around my phone at every chance she
gets....
I saw hell the day I did the same to her cell phone..
We didn't just broke up...we exploded de 4k outta
each other's life.
The "too holy" appearance is just to cover up her rotten secrets. Secondly, she's snoopy because bad people always. suspect others and watch their back too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by CuteMorriz: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
I love a mixture of both. grin
I don't want a mix...I am a good guy...I pray for a good lady...hopefully!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kumulus(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Wish I was cool kiss

@bolded You're still not happy with the one you got into next...

was

***Babe u need to breakup with urself first....lawd!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Odunharry(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
From their threads and comments you will know them.

Being a good girl doesn't pay, men will abuse you!. grin
Being a good girl pays.. MEN won't disrespect you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Amiblaize77(f): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i see lots of people in relationship doing that lovey dovey thing at the beginng. but after like 2 years , it crumbles like a pack of card. intolerance sets in , people become individualistic , everything they say irritate each other everything becomes boring . after that, they look for another partner and start the lovey dovey circle again . lol

You're so right most relationship are just based on the fun part nobody wants to make it work oh shit its getting boring am out that's it

8 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Abiagirl777:
he was obsessed with me,sleays monitored my moves.while I was on I.t ,he told my boss that he has paid my bride price cos I noticed how all the guys wouldn't talk to me(Eng. coy), paid the receptionist to monitor me within.when he always saw me with my supervisor ,he reportede to my aunt that I was prostituting..If I call it quits he'd kneel down to beg me in public.It was highly embarrassing
sometime later I had a near rape incident,he called it quits that I have been deflowered.I was so happy
4 years down the lane he still calls even though i'm married to know whether I regret not marrying him.aftr ignoring this calls several times last wk he told me i was very stupid for doing that cos he wanted to update me on his achievements. he has fought my husband threatened threatened threatened threatened us when we got married.so many...chai !
Ladies run away from any guy obsessed with youo
Eeh? this is your own version of the story right? he will probably tell us that you were a nightmare and that he was glad he got rid of you, we will never know. tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
unbeatablerosak:
Mine: He is a self centered person. He doesn't care about others. Always involved with ladies, but denies. Lack of communication except l call. He makes it look as if lam a girl that needs a man. I did my self a favor and walked out of his life and made him understand that iam a woman that a man needs.
Come to me, baby. Make my heart your home...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Odunharry(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
lirusehn:

bross wey the packaging na?? is it good to lie? undecided
The bros wan make the Bae head swell na.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by 0b100100111: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Broke up with my ex cos she detest 3some!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Nnemuka:
i dont know if i should call him ex...
each time i remember i allowed the eediot touch me, i fall sick. How did i ever agree to date that one is what baffles me till today..
O boy, see hatred ooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DoPeRoSa(f): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2017
He impregnated another girl, never knew he was a professional player

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Odunharry:

Being a good girl pays.. MEN won't disrespect you.
It doesn't. They'd disrespect you the most.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Olutayo89(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Me and my gf dated for 7 years. But I lost her after the third year she gained admission in ilorin. But since then I knew she is with another guy not even 1 but I kept the faith of love that she would still b mine one day of which w don't even communicate again. But since my service year 2014 till date, she has never stopped calling to beg, and to reconsider her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrIcredible: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
labake1:
For what reason please?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
what?! if you are tired just walk! simple! no need to look for excuse or maybe you are the problem not your boyfriend tongue you finished his money now you are tired of him sad
u see girls some girls are just 419
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks, good morning.
oo ooh! It's a pleasure, don't mention grin.to me, it's the best signature i have seen so far. it's ten over ten... .. . 10/10
how're u doing this biriful Saturday morning
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kaypower1(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2017
mine was due to religious differences, according to her,she dsnt see a future together, bros d tin weak me, na thru 4naira sms dem serve mi mi.own notice. i dnt knw till today what went wrong. well its all good nw, all in d past, moved on to better things in life, she stil calls once in a while to say hello nd dts dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
Eeh? this is your own version of the story right? he will probably tell us that you were a nightmare and that he was glad he got rid of you, we will never know. tongue
hahahahah mr sharp mouth don't allow them to beat u up ooo,can't be my brother's keeper in that oooo
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2017
bcuz he pussy smells. mehn! I jst can't withstand dat shit
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Martin0(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
He impregnated another girl, never knew he was a professional player
na u give am red card na abi
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by harbjar(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2017
24sqm:
Mine cheated and got pregnant in the process & was compelled to marry the dude.

She later called few years later to apologize.

Girls, girls, girls..... Their matter tire person.

Still looking for my missing rib tho.
what re you looking for... u better go and collect it back from her.. its not missing, u just havnt collected it back from whom you gave
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
u see girls some girls are just 419
u're very kõrect,,,,,,, they even scam themselves without knowing.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by yinks0067: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

No wonder you are desperate to finding a new 1 grin I mean with the kind of topics you've been posting. In fact I'm surprised you left, I'd have thought you like that kind of stuff. You ALWAYS attract your kind, according to your posts you seem to be a good match for him

No mind him jawe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.