Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64804 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
muriunited:
Mine is a long story but I will summarise it,my ex girlfriend do follows men both young and old no choice, if you have money you toast her she will accept you. And she can denied any wrong doing and she can argue too.
You mean she can follow anything on trouser because of money? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by dmgr(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers shocked

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no kissing or hugging let alone sex. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2017
omowumeee:
are you sure you ain't the father? maybe the other guy was richer...
See reasoning! You indirectly told us that it's justifiable for a lady to transfer/ascribe her unborn child's pathernity to the highest bider instead of the real father. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Dani4tech(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
I didn't break up with my ex... We just lost contact. Its been 3 years n0w, but I can't get her off my mind cry
Especially whenever I listen to Celine Dion's 'my heart will go on'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
Cos he broke up with me

No reason for the break up?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Medunah: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers shocked

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no kissing or hugging let alone sex. cheesy
Ahn ahn, which Kain lie be this??

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sobolexy2580: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
mine is d type dat like party flexing with G boys but claim she does like sex.

how can dat be possible?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2017
yaqq:
ma nigga! ur signature na egbon
you like am? grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, that's not what I meant hun. She's easily swayed. She listens to bad-belle gossip mongers and she's easily deceived. That kind of woman will lead a nigga to his grave if he doesn't avoid her. So I did. Up until this moment, she can't tell what exactly happened cos I made up some story to present to her as the reason why we can't continue.
I see...
She pays too much attention to gossip then.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
saymax:
He took my gentility for granted. Just because i wasn't the prying and meddling type, eventhough i loved him. He had the guts 2 bring his escapades n rub it on my face like pan cake powder, imagine o! No regards 4 me whatsoever! Aagh! Abeg dem no do me jazz. I just looked down n asked my legs , "my legs my legs, wat are u waiting for?!!! Oya walk away frm dis relationship by fire!!!!!"
Chai! I believe your parols
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

No wonder you are desperate to finding a new 1 grin I mean with the kind of topics you've been posting. In fact I'm surprised you left, I'd have thought you like that kind of stuff. You ALWAYS attract your kind, according to your posts you seem to be a good match for him

hahahahahah, sometimes people of like minds just don't work out.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Klington:
i like ur signature.... ... Very rational
Thanks, good morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DavidEsq(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
24sqm:
Mine cheated and got pregnant in the process & was compelled to marry the dude.

She later called few years later to apologize.

Girls, girls, girls..... Their matter tire person.

Still looking for my missing rib tho.
Ur missing rib? I saw it climbing the fence at my backyard o. I did not even know it was ur missing rib sef undecided
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by clerkent(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
muriunited:
Mine is a long story but I will summarise it,my ex girlfriend do follows men both young and old no choice, if you have money you toast her she will accept you. And she can denied any wrong doing and she can argue too.
bro are you my double ganger which earth are you on. well the funniest thing now is that she is living with another guy near my street.heard the guys are five in one flat.i don't blame her sha na her mama we de run from one man to another cause am.blood they said is thicker than water
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Jesu olugbala o shocked

With this your packaging in your DP?
lol, bros no matter how beautiful or packaged a gal is, there is always a nigga out there who is tired of bleeping her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ukalejohn(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
U must ve mistake me for someone else
Yea..true
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
I see...
She pays too much attention to gossip then.

Exactly. I had to quit it cos the headaches and stress was way too much. I don't want to die before my time.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

Exactly. I had to quit it cos the headaches and stress was way too much. I don't want to die before my time.
Like you both had too many friends who knew you two were dating. That explains the gossip coming from right, left and centre. grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by darlingnuel(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
muriunited:
Kindly replace "girlfriend" with OLOSHO. Thank you. Go do thanksgiving for church.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gaxx01(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Broke up with my ex cos I was broke back then no job still earning from my parents... Why shud I suffer somebody's daughter? Even I myself will not date me lool..
Had to let her go... I'm building my life not interested in relationships for nw.... I must ve 30billion in my accant first!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ZZ22: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
She is beautiful and everything was going fine till she started complaining that my guy calls her on phone not just once but multiple times per day. I met my guy and jokingly asked him what's up? why such backstabbing? he denied and out of annoyance he called the girl in front of me and asked her what she told me about him, the girl seriously denied ever telling me such. I was stunned and I'm not the type that has time for drama, i closed her chapter immediately. She came back telling me she was so sorry that she only wanted me to be very serious about the relationship, i told her to go and kick rocks.

11 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ffo(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
It wasn't enough for him cry
life and relationship goes beyond 'packaging ' egunmogaji

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Kustin:

write 10 reason why you decided to be a celibate
So, you believed that fiction? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ekwerendi(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
mine I was at fault because I lied about so many things...but dat taught me a lesson to b truthful n upright... uptill now I slay lies in my life

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by labake1(f): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Have never had an ex b4 but I am looking for a perfect reason to break up with my current bf. Bcoz am tired embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stainless239(f): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
he broke up with me on the account of not being proactive

he was later dating a plump curvy girl;my junior

I thought the new girl was proactive until I saw his posts online one of which read "nwata nwere weight bu my fantasy" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Godfidence: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
My ex is ex for a reason..................... TO BE FORGOTTEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by amakabel: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
I found out he is married and still lying he is not. in fact he got married secretly 3months into our relationship, I found out the day the wife put to bed.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by omowumeee(f): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
darlingnuel:
See reasoning! You indirectly told us that it's justifiable for a lady to transfer/ascribe her unborn child's pathernity to the highest bider instead of the real father. SMH
Ofcuz.. if the real father is financially stable then Fine.. but if not...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
saymax:
I just looked down n asked my legs , "my legs my legs, wat are u waiting for?!!! Oya walk away frm dis relationship by fire!!!!!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You funny die
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by femi4: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .
he must be oldskul and unromantic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.