Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19957 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
I agree to an extent because some are adults but behave like kids.but since you are one of the females bashing,you could tell them to back off.
bashing? bashing who? You can tell them also, I'm sure they will listen to you cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Cladez(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzLarem:
bashing? bashing who? You can tell them also, I'm sure they will listen to you cheesy
Aiit lemme try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Papiikush: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
You just spoke my mind.... They will open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious that the thread is talking about nothing but the truth

Shallow- brained ladies everywhere.
Just because their love life is trash, they start hating on every threads that speak about the things that are likely to be giving them a bitter love life. They will fail to learn the truth from a thread and start shouting and expanding their ass hole over sensible threads.

Your comments sometimes leaves me awestriken

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Tony honestly how I wish I'm not passionate about writing cos naira land has proved beyond doubts that many are mad but few are roaming the streets naked.

I will create threads about the married and before you say "nairaland" this same set of trolls will hijack the thread and start crying,cursing and worst still have no marital experience and will not make one logical contribution.
My brother, the issue just tire me too oooo... I guess the Bbstar of a girl is beginning to experience what both of us have been experiencing for a long time.

The truth of the matter is that, if you're a realist and wouldn't hesitate to dish out the undiluted truth, these ladies will gang up against you and will have you hated for no good reason. I see the way most of them attack your marriage threads for no good reason, even mine too.

I don't know what these kids stand to gain in bringing people down

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Their height of joblessness coupled with stupidity is very alarming. Why would 10 people (I mean the Aderola15 and family) join mouth just to bash a single girl? grin

While some people are forming occult group to win contracts or become celebrities, these ones are forming "bashing group" grin

Ogbeni, swerve undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by boiz2men(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
I fail to see how your accusations bear on the discuss at hand...if you have genuine misgivings with my submission here, then state it, I will not strive tonight to banter with emotional idle claptrap lacking in content .

Bro.. Calm down. Believe me I am an exceptional writer so stop it already with your technical jargons. If you are the same lezz , its only normal for you to support these girls cos you all are members of the same clique..

If not, your judgment is as valid as anyone else...
I don't expect you to be objective since you guys are all one and the same ..if you are the same lezz

No offense

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
let me oblige you: It is sisters-in-arms.

At least fearlessly look at the balderdash you suggested.

Or run a quick Google search before you shamelessly make a fool of yourself
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by IamSINZ(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
TrapHedges:

ooo.. Odimma...lol sorri bro..
Ooo #ke ahu igo si anyi #a mansion ?

Mba o, nke ahu ka na ako tuu.. undecided
Nwanne enwerokwam time, I'm on to the next one.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
i think we all have to take that first big step towards peace

yes we all have to join our hands together to ensure the masses are well fed, the youths empowered and the government supported...

Personal hygiene is also advisable to help curb HIV and AIDs plaguing the nations too.............hopefully the members of the congregation would get to see them fake pastors for what they are and debauch miracles as a number priority and motive of attending churches

lastly, the hair stlists are doing a good job in helping the economy grow to

thumbs up op once again for opening our eyes to the fact dat rice is not the only carbohydrate food

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Papiikush: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
You have a low comprehension capacity maybe that's why you can't decode my message.

I tried as much as possible to explain myself with simple tenses but I still don't know why you can't get me right

You dey fück up sometimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
I fail to see how your accusations bear on the discuss at hand...if you have genuine misgivings with my submission here, then state it, I will not strive tonight to banter with emotional idle claptrap lacking in content .
that is the thing about cyber space
Some people hijack it and turn it into a bit of fortress where everything they wish become law
Tell me what she said that insulted any girl in particular
She stated her mind, bear in mind this is not her thread but she suddenly became the topic of discussion

Please tell me how that is Fair

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, the issue just tire me too oooo... I guess the Bbstar of a girl is beginning to experience what both of us have been experiencing for a long time.

The truth of the matter is that, if you're a realist and wouldn't hesitate to dish out the undiluted truth, these ladies will gang up against you and will have you hated for no good reason. I see the way most of them attack your marriage threads for no good reason, even mine too.

I don't know what these kids stand to gain in bring people down

At least let them allow those who are experienced to comment but for where? one certain Cinderella had tried all day to get my attention but I kept ignoring her...

But on a lighter mode,nairaland sure eases my brain and most times I just laugh the stress off when I read some insults from these small girls.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by AmoryBlacq: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
i think we all have to take that first big step towards peace

yes we all have to join our hands together to ensure the masses are well fed, the youths empowered and the government supported...

Personal hygiene is also advisable to help curb HIV and AIDs plaguing the nations too.............hopefully the members of the congregation would get to see them fake pastors for what they are and debauch miracles as a number priority and motive of attending churches

lastly, the hair stlists are doing a good job in helping the economy grow to

thumbs up op once again for opening our eyes to the fact dat rice is not the only carbohydrate food

brother is everything alright, speak up let's see what we maybe able to do for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Fearlez: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eazybay:

At least fearlessly look at the balderdash you suggested.

Or run a quick Google search before you shamelessly make a fool of yourself
Google may point me to the same writer like your ilk whose education never proceeded beyond the village multipurpose tree.

" Sisters in arms " is wrong because it reads like a phrase and not a single word describing a group of people.

" Sisters-in-arms" on the other hand becomes one word by the hyphens ! Examples : " mother-in-law" , not "mother in law" which is a phrase.

Google packs substance and debris. I urge you to go with a sieve to filter off internet junk.

Learn to learn, noob, Nairaland affords you opportunity far beyond your formal education.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teamsynergy: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:

And you have the power of voodoo to know she was indeed doing other profitable things?

I think her statement is a blanket insult to ladies in general here and it reeks of tactless disrespect to say the least, I may add she's honestly jockeying for attention on a bad day.

And your support for her lacks depth as does her post which is a poor articulation from a child overtaken by emotions to narrate why her candie was taken away.
just when am about quitting nairaland, smart heads like you always pull me in....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by McBrooklyn(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Girls on drugs/

Girls on drugs/

Girls on drugs/

Pills and such when them beers ain't enough/

They still need love/

Now Playing: Wale - Girls On Drugs... cool

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kuchikau1: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:
I never see this kind hatred for my life before ooo... See as all these yeye girls leave the OP begin form committee for this Bbstar head

The funniest tin be say the girl sef come fine pass all of them wey dey form haters on top her head. I don go through all dia pictures and dem no even fine sef. Na yab dem sabi yab.. I pity the yeye man wey go carry dem put for house

#Nonsense#
uery useless set of girls. Spits

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by professorfal: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
See all these people wey suppose don marry with kids............... carry NAIRALAND for head like national treasure.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

At least let them allow those who are experienced to comment but for where? one certain Cinderella had tried all day to get my attention but I kept ignoring her...

But on a lighter mode,nairaland sure eases my brain and most times I just laugh the stress off when I read some insults from these small girls.
[That's it jawe my brother. The truth of the matter is that most of these ladies aren't even up to your kid sister at home, so the best you can do is to ignore them to rants and ill-manners. The bitter truth is that, some of them even have little or no regards for their parents at home that they talk to them arrogantly and disrespectfully, so how would you expect them to accord older people on a public forum with respect?

That was how a very foolish lady rained curses on me and her species also supported her just because I wrote an article against promiscuous young girls and that was the day I gave up on these ladies on this forum.

I just wonder the kinds of daughters they will end up breeding. Only a foolish man will make them his wife

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kuchikau1: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzLarem:
to cry just dey hungry this one... you go soon chop am, no worry undecided
market woman, kontinu!

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

brother is everything alright, speak up let's see what we maybe able to do for you
Its might bro not may
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
kuchikau1:
market woman, kontinu!
tongue
I've ended since na... smiley
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

You re welcome dear kiss

You're Cameroonian?

Leme have your number, email, IG and Twitter handle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by McBrooklyn(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
professorfal:
See all these people wey suppose don marry with kids............... carry NAIRALAND for head like national treasure.

Badt guy, wetin dey happen now?? cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by shinarlaura(f): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eazybay:

You're Cameroonian?

Leme have your number, email, IG and Twitter handle grin grin grin

Yes I am

Am not a fan of all the above mentioned grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

bro you are 100% correct,,,,,
these criminals should not be allowed to eat in prison.......the people should take farming seriously to avoid masturbation too

the sizes of dick do not matter too but in the end man must eat his favourite food twice in a while as this will help settle unacceptable debts and irreplaceable dignity and constipation

circumcision can not be overemphasized for most animals are fat and oil minerialised goods imported from kenya and other olosho producing states

my good bro i really appreciate ur effort....hopefully our consistent prayers would help the woman deliver her baby stresslessly......
In the end peace is the key

Thumbs up to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by professorfal: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Badt guy, wetin dey happen now?? cheesy

oga boss you don forget me now as you don get money. i hear say your boss for work sack him pikin (manager) come promote you.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes I am

Am not a fan of all the above mentioned grin
Vraiment? Je ne sais pas que vous etes camerounaise... Ca c'est bon. Vous etes Belle.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by boiz2men(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Their height of joblessness coupled with stupidity is very alarming. Why would 10 people (I mean the Aderola15 and family) join mouth just to bash a single girl? grin

While some people are forming occult group to win contracts or become celebrities, these ones are forming "bashing group" grin

i take it that they are still young...... they actually have a whatsapp group..... where they table peoples matter.......lol

i accidentally chided one and we got rolling... few days later an unknown moniker quoted me and said she has been hearing about me... bros afraid catch me grin.. me that isnt very active and i stay low key... it was then i found out these gals are in a gossip whatsapp group... i have been very reluctant to acquaint offline with any gal on NL since then....

when they get older, the groups will naturally die..... or one of them would betray the lot... NL is full of drama... just sit back and watch.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
Google may point me to the same writer like your ilk whose education never proceeded beyond the village multipurpose tree.

" Sisters in arms " is wrong because it reads like a phrase and not a single word describing a group of people.

" Sisters-in-arms" on the other hand becomes one word by the hyphens ! Examples : " mother-in-law" , not "mother in law" which is a phrase.

Google packs substance and debris. I urge you to go with a sieve to filter off internet junk.

Learn to learn, noob, Nairaland affords you opportunity far beyond your formal education.

Chai dis I-TOO-KNOW is really desperate to teach me oooooo. OK I av heard you, just do a quick Google search and if u still can't phatom the exact picture of what I was driving at, then your IQ must be lower Dan room temperature in Kelvin (k)
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Fearlez: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
greyboy5000:
that is the thing about cyber space
Some people hijack it and turn it into a bit of fortress where everything they wish become law
Tell me what she said that insulted [b]any girl in particula[/b]r
She stated her mind, bear in mind this is not her thread but she suddenly became the topic of discussion

Please tell me how that is Fair
I honestly couldn't remember stating she pointedly insulted any girl in particular.

I think I used the words "blanket insult".

The thread in question is a bashing-bait for girls and in all honesty a few guys are equally guilty of same rude disposition here.

It was a clever, well delivered attempt at grandstanding for the benefit of the boys on her part. And it worked.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by AmoryBlacq: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
teehamzat:
Its might bro not may

thanks smart pants but keep to your lane bro undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious / 11 Pictures Of Nigerian Girls Exposing Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.