Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19992 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by shinarlaura(f): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Vraiment? Je ne sais pas que vous etes camerounaise... Ca c'est bon. Vous etes Belle.

Merci beaucoup.

Vous êtes très belle aussi
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

thanks smart pants but keep to your lane bro undecided
Do i sense immaturity? Why are most guys always on the defensive when you correct them, no one is perfect , i could make a mistake anytym, who knows? sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes I am

Am not a fan of all the above mentioned grin

Well French turns out to b my new obsession so I'm tryna be friends with more French peeps.

Unfortunately Nairaland ain't too friendly diz days and d Op just about put forth a funny hypothesis.

Well we would probably meet in subsequent threads, so for now I'm good.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by professorfal: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
kuchikau1:
i pity boys wey dey even chase dem. Menstruating bitches.

LWKM them no suppose menstruate? some insult gan dey funny me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Merci beaucoup.
Vous êtes très belle aussi
Aww.. Merci.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
professorfal:

oga boss you don forget me now as you don get money. i hear say your boss for work sack him pikin (manager) come promote you.

LOL... Boss, why you dey whine me like this now?? Which Boss?? Which money?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
I honestly couldn't remember stating she pointedly insulted any girl in particular.

I think I used the one words "blanket insult".

The thread is questioning is a bashing-bait for girls and in all honestly a few guys are equally guilty of same rude disposition here.

It was a clever, well delivered attempt at grandstanding for the benefit of the boys on her part. And it worked.
now you making assumption like you were in her head when she made the comment
Her comment was suppose to express her view
So what do you suggest she should next time before making comment
Perhaps seek the other girls permission so that it doesn't hurt their feelings
Besides you should have read the whole thread and see where the same girls you are protecting threw" blanket insult" at guys

I find it odd you took her own "blanket insult" personal to respond on the girls behave

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by shinarlaura(f): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eazybay:

Well French turns out to b my new obsession so I'm tryna be friends with more French peeps.

Unfortunately Nairaland ain't too friendly diz days and d Op just about put forth a funny hypothesis.

Well we would probably meet in subsequent threads, so for now I'm good.

Woow. That's nice to know.

Sure we'll always meet around.

Nice knowing you.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by shinarlaura(f): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww.. Merci.

De rien ma belle wink
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by McBrooklyn(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
kuchikau1:
i pity boys wey dey even chase dem. Menstruating bitch.es.

grin grin

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. That's nice to know.

Sure we'll always meet around.

Nice knowing you.

The pleasure's all mine
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Fearlez: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eazybay:

Chai dis I-TOO-KNOW is really desperate to teach me oooooo. OK I av heard you, just do a quick Google search and if u still can't phatom the exact picture of what I was driving at, then your IQ must be lower Dan room temperature in Kelvin (k)
I understand how you feel; like the typical Nigerian politician who is bad at elections and worse at losing. You're never going to accept you're wrong, more so after being served with a cold slap of truth!

I have done my bit and in all sincerity I only wanted you to maximise daddy's financial investment in you.

We don't want him regretting not using the funds for you education to rear pigs, do we?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by teehamzat(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

the "keep to your lane" actually includes "stay off my mentions bro undecided i know your kinds abd and they stinks
Ok sir, now this is free, any other apart from this'd cost you undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mensturation and maturbation are two different things like olosho and ashawo are but then ronaldo plays better football than messi, clearly though donald thrump would do it all for the people without blinking an eyelid cos peace is the goal
fish has fins so the masses are not to be used for golf and tiger wood are

all the same i hope is all about those that the menh haave to see and come to love in the hospital where the drivers association have to be maximized
it is well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
You just spoke my mind.... They will open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious that the thread is talking about nothing but the truth

Shallow- brained ladies everywhere.
Just because their love life is trash, they start hating on every threads that speak about the things that are likely to be giving them a bitter love life. They will fail to learn the truth from a thread and start shouting and expanding their ass hole over sensible threads .
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by AmoryBlacq: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

bro you are 100% correct,,,,,
these criminals should not be allowed to eat in prison.......the people should take farming seriously to avoid masturbation too

the sizes of dick do not matter too but in the end man must eat his favourite food twice in a while as this will help settle unacceptable debts and irreplaceable dignity and constipation

circumcision can not be overemphasized for most animals are fat and oil minerialised goods imported from kenya and other olosho producing states

my good bro i really appreciate ur effort....hopefully our consistent prayers would help the woman deliver her baby stresslessly......
In the end peace is the key

Thumbs up to you

Sorry bro i honestly feel your pain
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mrbllymer: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
I fail to see how your accusations bear on the discuss / discourse at hand...if you have genuine misgivings with my submission here, then state it, I will not strive tonight to banter with emotional idle claptrap lacking in content .

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Mensturation and maturbation are two different things like olosho and ashawo are but then ronaldo plays better football than messi, clearly though donald thrump would do it all for the people without blinking an eyelid cos peace is the goal
fish has fins so the masses are not to be used for golf and tiger wood are

all the same i hope is all about those that the menh haave to see and come to love in the hospital where the drivers association have to be maximized
it is well...

Na you sick pass for this thread cheesy grin cheesy

Tahrah! Don't sleep oooo undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kuchikau1: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Just like I said earlier, you have made more than thirty comments on this thread while the lady in question only made one comment. Now, ask yourself who is living a miserable life? grin
It means the lady dropped only a comment and went doing other profitable things offline while you've been mobilizing your kind to give an assisting hand so that you can bash the girl for over two hours. You really need to get a life dear.
i can swear dat these gals don have a meaniful lives outside here.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Fearlez: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
greyboy5000:

now you making assumption like you were in her head when she made the comment
You have to rephrase. I never interpreted her comments. She called girls in general "empty brained..."or something of that order. That's a direct statement that needs no assumption in interpretation.
greyboy5000:

Her comment was suppose to express her view
So what do you suggest she should next time before making comment
Perhaps seek the other girls permission so that it doesn't hurt their feelings
Besides you should have read the whole thread and see where the same girls you are protecting threw" blanket insult" at guys

I find it odd you took her own "blanket insult" personal to respond on the girls behave
let me play by your books; if her insults were her opinion and she could express them unreservedly irrespective of feelings, my post here referencing hers has been my own opinion which are even devoid of insult only critiquing her lack of sensitivity.

Even?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kuchikau1: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
*YAWNS*

It's bed time.... I'm tired of laughing.
lady, for now, u are d only lady that deserve my respect here in nairaland. A unique lady.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Sorry bro i honestly feel your pain

yes the lecturer's pain was caused by the fuckery where in the bakery we must carry on as peace makers and dick suckers and pussy eaters and the goalkeeper was well selected for the witches are there for the production of milk

you are wise bro for u have made us understand that a baby ate and she was married out to the people for congregations where there too

the ladies must not be swayed by multiple pms and mentions containing sweet words for in the end for most guys the pussy is the prize for they are known in the constituion as fuckboys
and dem guys should not be baptised and have their head permanently seal with the degrading name asslicker for once an asslicker always a goat and stupendious yes the aim shall be achieved

i celebrate with you once again as the men shall be delivered
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by professorfal: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2017

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Fearlez: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Mrbllymer post=57675026][/quote] Thank you.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
I understand how you feel; like the typical Nigerian politician who is bad at elections and worse at losing. You're never going to accept you're wrong, more so after being served with a cold slap of truth!

I have done my bit and in all sincerely I only wanted you to maximise daddy's financial investment in you.

We don't want him regretting not using the funds for you education to rear pigs, do we?

Oooooooh dis is really NAUSEATING! I was referring to a movie "sisters in arms" dea is no clear cut meaning for your word sisters-in-arms

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kuchikau1: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't know them and I've not even met a nairalander offline... I always serve as threat to some daft fellows anywhere I am.... Nairaland is not excluded.
independent woman. I cherish ur lifestyle. GOD BLESS UR MAN.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:
You have to rephrase. I never interpreted her comments. She called girls in general "empty brained..."or something of that order. That's a direct statement that needs no assumption in interpretation. let me play by your books; if her insults were her opinion and could express them unreservedly irrespective of feelings, my post here referencing hers has been my own opinion which are even devoid of insult only critiquing her lack of sensitivity.

Even?
really you never interpreted her comment but you said it was meant to gain favour with guys
Please state which particular part of her comment where she was praising guys

And no your comments was not blanket like you said her own was

So frankly it is not your opinion anymore
You were addressing her with your post

example: I think people are stupid is an opinion

I think you are stupid is no longer an opinion I have insult you and infringed on your right as a human being

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by AmoryBlacq: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
so tosyne found a way to push the lady that the ladies presume unladylike topic to fp

she don popular finish, sister dem go eat you for that thread so brace up
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Na you sick pass for this thread cheesy grin cheesy

Tahrah! Don't sleep oooo undecided

yes u are absolutely right.
sick is the cause of the terrorism happening in the land but the cocoa farm have been used for the radio stations must be accustomed to the betterment of the masses whom should be well fed with akara and wine and the wrestlers are the models fvcking is not a law but is acceptable to people i.e fornications and nepa are demons since 4 days now no light
i just dy look dem first but the bishop is the one dat wedded banky w but the breast of a woman is the begining of a new dawn on the land

olowowogboro woo soon start but she have not the emotions are not well pluralised to help in love stories which yes the ppeople must adhere to

i must commend ur intelligence cos if not for u we would never have known dat the boxers have different sizes and the boris and bearings are used in sewing tights and dat i don dey kolo small small so

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / How Can I Make Codedruns The Biggest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.