Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (19426 Views)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by IslamicRebel: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonja snakes everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by banki(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Men...this is raw and deep. Circulate this video the whole world wide web. Most minority Northerners must see this. This interview can bring this country to an end in a matter of few months...see truth.

Lol tiv people that do not want to give power to igede and idoma are also shouting marginalization?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by KosiGee(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Agumbankembu:

I have not seen anybody said or done anything to counter his narrative. Everything​ he said about Nigerian leaders are apt, on point.

I'm still sceptical about Mr Kanu, his aspirations and mode of dispensing his ideologies. Having watched and listened to him speak in the video, I am beginning to understand and like him, however I think he should tone tone down his verbal attacks against some northerners which I think bordered on his frustrations with the Nigeria project and possibly his views and experiences with them.

He should communicate and share his views more diplomatically, he should try and win the hearts of people with sound argument grounded in research and not just personal opinions.
He is very passionate but I think he should win allies by taking a route down the diplomatic pathway mixed with his fiery courageous stance but devoid of the hatred and aversion for some people which he is being associated with.

I fear for his life. His enemies would be devising other means of dealing with him and if they succeed, his dreams would be gone. I'm also worried some politicians would be riding on his back to achieve personal and selfish goals and I believe he is smart enough to realise that.

Agumba, I need to reach you. I have questions but only private discussions.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

There goes their response to EVERYTHING! Just so you know and for the records, I am a core Urhobo man!

If you're really an urhobo man then I'm disappointed. You expected him to lay the explain the constitutional ground work for Biafra in a 25min clip? Watch the interview with an open mind my fellow urhobo brother. I'm not an IPOB agitatior but this man listed salient points that need to be addressed for Nigeria to be better. Its not a crime to demand for better when you're clearly being short changed. The problems he listed aren't new. All over the country, in the north, West, south people complain of how the country is being run: like a kid running a grocery shop- with no plans for the future or the present. People have being asking for a restructuring for decades and for some reason the political elite are against it cos the current unitary structure gives room for corruption and looting. If the problems of Nigeria are addressed all these agitations would die a natural death. Nobody is happy with the way the country is being run; it's just most of us just seem not to care.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by toofit007: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

They are zombies. Mathy, this is blues20. My moniker was given a one year ban, so I angrily suspend it. I'm a core Biafran, but from my findings, Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra is a disaster waiting to happen. The religion fanaticism exuded by his followers without questioning makes me believe its more of a charade than reality. I see him as someone actually standing on the way Biafra restoration with the way he is going about it.
He is not in any position to give us Biafra......
shut the f*ck! your not a Biafran, your typical afonja claiming Biafra. if kanu is not in the position to give you your "desire biafra" then stand fit like a man and go and get that your desire Biafra by yourself. must NNAMDI kanu get you every thing in this world, naa him impregnate your mama? stand up tall and challenge the Nigeria authority go and get your Biafra and stop being a coward.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by FEGNO: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised after watching this. For one, Nnamdi Kanu has always come across as being all about give me biafra or give me death. But in this interview he showed a practical side in talking about what a sovereign national conference could have achieved. This consious or unconscious slip actually means to my mind that ipob will accept a restructured country which if you look at it is basically what most Nigerians are clamouring for. Truth be told, we cannot continue to live this way. Nnamdi Kanu understands to well that there must be some brinksmanship in the art of negotiation. Or else without being ever pushed to the wall, will the hausa/ fulani oligarchy concede anything?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2017
How I wish the Yorubas will watch this! Major take home from the interview:

"Tinubu was a radical promoter of Yoruba sovereignty. As soon as they got into power, they forgot about their people!"

"I saw Nigeria from Afar and know that it is not salvageable. If it had, I would have been a promoter of One Nigeria"

"The minorities in the South that are always afraid of Igbos in Biafra need not be because if not for the Igbos, The Hausa Fulani will over run Nigeria".

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by trillville(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

There goes their response to EVERYTHING! Just so you know and for the records, I am a core Urhobo man!

Where do I start from? The richest black woman on earth made her money from Niger delta wealth, yet she is Yoruba. I don't want to sound like a tribalist, but are you aware of the mass poverty facing people in your very own Niger delta region?

Nigeria as it stands today will never develop. Year after year, the general population keeps getting poorer and poorer. Only the connected to government make huge money. People don't pay taxes, so they don't hold the government accountable. Currently, the oil wealth is shared opaquely never reaching the common man.

The first statement nnamdi kanu made is probably the most intelligent thing he said. He said he did not support nzeogwu coup. that coup cost the east and the rest of nigeria all this years of under development by casting the easterners as the bad guys. Nigeria was a country on its way to greatness but for the greed of some. Each was the highest exporter of groundnuts, and the second highest exporter of cocoa. we exported large quantities of rubber, cotton and palm oil. Even in modern day, nigerians from all tribes are making great strides in every nation they live in apart from in nigeria itself. We have had leaders from the north, from the south and from the west, yet majority of nigerians have gotten poorer.

Talking about SS oil wealth, Abu Dhabi, an emirate in the UAE owns 96 percent of all proven oil and gas reserves in the UAE, while Dubai owns a meager 4 percent. UAE operates a federal system as nigeria had in its first republic. The leadership in Dubai was challenge by the idea that it fellow emirate was feeding it, so it decided to invest oil revenue gotten from ABU Dhabi in infrastructure to diversify it's sources of income. Today, most people hardly talk about Abu Dhabi. Dubai is much more popular as a trading and tourism hub.

Nnamdi clearly stated he wanted development for his people and any other Nigerian with similar interest. What is wrong in saying this? Nnamdi made many mistakes in the past but he seems to have really matured and tailored his message for success. It confuses me how any SS person can be against this man when all he has is the interest of your region and it's people.

I am from the middlebelt and I can tell you for a fact that the igbos lost the war because nzeogwu's actions painted them in bad light. Nnamdi's stand on restructuring is commendable. His approach of civil disobedience will only galvanise the poor suffering nigerian masses to victory.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Terkimbi01: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
FEGNO:
I was pleasantly surprised after watching this. For one, Nnamdi Kanu has always come across as being all about give me biafra or give me death. But in this interview he showed a practical side in talking about what a sovereign national conference could have achieved. This consious or unconscious slip actually means to my mind that ipob will accept a restructured country which if you look at it is basically what most Nigerians are clamouring for. Truth be told, we cannot continue to live this way. Nnamdi Kanu understands to well that there must be some brinksmanship in the art of negotiation. Or else without being ever pushed to the wall, will the hausa/ fulani oligarchy concede anything?

The North will not agree

now, count Benue out of the north

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by nototribalist: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
As a Yoruba man, I can categorically tell you that this Nnamdi kanu is such an intelligent man. He's well educated to be honest. I'm now understanding his ideology.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Terkimbi01: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
And next time anyone from Benue goes to visit Nnamdi.Kanu , I want to be among.

Even Nigeria is all about wiping us out and taking over lands for grazing cows, then we are up for a new nation where we all will have equal rights.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by pazienza(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

They are zombies. Mathy, this is blues20. My moniker was given a one year ban, so I angrily suspend it. I'm a core Biafran, but from my findings, Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra is a disaster waiting to happen. The religion fanaticism exuded by his followers without questioning makes me believe its more of a charade than reality. I see him as someone actually standing on the way Biafra restoration with the way he is going about it.
He is not in any position to give us Biafra......

If you are who you claim to be, then I'm highly disappointed.
You don't point your father's house with left fingers in public.
In-house issues must be treated in house and not opened for hawks and enemies of the house to use against the house.

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by toofit007: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, delusion
afonja! you people will never change, when you see someone who has engaged you in a constructive argument with facts and figures, you people always run away. u ask for the framework for which Biafra will operate and I send it to you. "lol, delusion" and you ran away, common backing your assertion with facts and figures, you couldn't do that. once again, afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you people should get life and change for good. leave every Biafra thread alone.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by drss2(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2017
u want to become an enemy of nijeriya? just say the TRUTH n u will become d number 1 enemy. why? cos nijeriyan born to rule extremist HATE it more than their lives. d hate against Nnandi Kanu by d evil hierachy at d top is not becos he broke d law. Kanu is hated becos he says d TRUTH about nijeriya. is it about their plans to deep koran inside d atlantic ocean to islamize nijeriya through fulani sponsored killings (with d aid of nijeriyan army) as charged by their grand father usman dan fodio? is it d truth dat nijeriya's current structure (feeding bottle almajiri system, d bane of d con3s backwardness? is it d TRUTH about how d nijeriyan constitution is an islamic document? (a constitution dat they demselves never obey but yet use it to keep d rest of nijeriyans in perpetual bondage n savitude).
one example of their disregard for d constitution which they crafted can be seen with d recent episode on arewa yuths. Nnamdi Kanu said he wants Biafra n he was arested n locked up in detention like a common criminal. arewa yuths say they want Igbos out of d north but they ar there walking free going about their normal business. d excuse giving against their arrest was dat there will be violence, so its better to live dem alone. but is dat d real truth dat there will be violence? yes. for years they use violence n threat to violence as a POTENT TOOL to blackmail d rest of nijeriyans to achieve their aim. while peaceful nijeriyans get arrested for reacting to injustice meeted against dem, violent born to rule fundamentalist up north go about their business freely cos of their propensity to be violent. hence d peaceful ones gets punnished for being peaceful while d violennt ones gets rewarded for being violent. d same episode can be seen played out with fulani terrorist. do u see d double standard at play in d God forsaken con3? is dis d kind of nijeriya d rest of nijeriya want? is dis d kind of con3 they want me to be part of? God forbid!!!
wat ever d truth is, born to rule HATE it with PASSION! dat is why they hate Kanu. Truth is like light dat exposes their diabolical plans. they hate to be exposed cos they rely on lies n TAQIYYA to further their islamic agenda on nijeriya. lies decied n pretence is part n parcel of their modus operandi. but d good news is dat Biafra will never be part of their agenda!!
TRUTH is d only weapon IBOB will use to achieve Biafra.

God bless lovers of freedom!
God bless IPOB!!
God bless Nnamdi Kanu!!!
God bless land of the rising Sun!!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2017
TheKingdom:
All Hail Biafra, and say no to the British Ni.gga Area called Nigeria
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Nigeria = N.i.g.g.e.r Area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by AgentSmith001: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

Get off my mention. You guys, IPOB zombies, the worst zombies I have ever seen so far can't reason with your head again. Nnamdi Kanu is now your demi-god. Idiots. just carve out my state from your Nnamdi Kanu Biafra.
While his wife and kids are in the UK, he is raving on how to gag Nigeria into war against Ndi'Igbo again. May that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen. Yes, I'm Igbo from Ebonyi State. And for your information, my people fought and bled for Biafra more than even you loud mouth Igbos found in Abia and the rest......
. which Ebonyi state? i hope its not my own ebonyi. BTW which part of Ebonyi state are you let's meet?

but if you are afonja,you will never live to see tomorrow. amen!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2017
But Tiv were not included in Biafra? Abi dem wan join?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by feelgoodInc: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2017
ISKANDER20TH:
biafrans you will surely love Biafrasay.com grin dont miss out
fuvk you and your biafrasay, this is another Yafonja creation to divert the biafran agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2017
feelgoodInc:

fuvk you and your biafrasay, this is another Yoruba creation to divert the biafran agitation.

Spot on. They swore never to leave Igbo be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
fratermathy:
While he made some good points on the state of the Nigerian nation, he is at best very idealistic on the Biafran issue. He acknowledged that multi-ethnicity is one of the problems with Nigeria yet he blatantly referred to the Niger Delta (including the many non-Igboid tribes -and even mentioning Itsekiri & Isoko) as "Southern Biafra". Such delusion and audacity are among the reasons why Biafra may never be a reality any time soon.

He said so many things; mainly utopic in nature. However, he did not state the framework for which Biafra will operate its federal structure. It is not just about granting ethnicities their own regions. That will not solve all of the problems. There are core issues that need to be addressed in a federation and he never spoke one bit about any of them. Rather he was boasting about making Lokoja a "seaport" and "dredging the river Niger". Making it seem like he is campaigning to the Tiv and other Middle Belt groups.

For someone who wants Biafra so much, he paid more attention to Nigeria, Tinubu, Mohammed, and the North. He exuded more of a personal angst and vendetta against Nigeria and Nigerians, rather than a genuine love for Biafra.

Finally... All I can say is that this interview has reinforced my conviction that the Biafra agitation, as it is now, is nothing more than blatant idealism by misguided youths, led by a delusional man whose main justification for the struggle is his hatred for the Hausa-Fulani and the "Zoo", as he puts it.
[/s]

Was Urhobo mentioned on this thread?

Y are u stalking us upanddown?

Wait until u here Urhobo. We did not request ur opinion.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by IloveMoney: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2017
trillville:

Where do I start from? The richest black woman on earth made her money from Niger delta wealth, yet she is Yoruba. I don't want to sound like a tribalist, but are you aware on the mass poverty facing people in your very own Niger delta region?

Nigeria as it stands today will never develop. Year after year, the general population keeps getting poorer and poorer. Only the connected to government make huge money. People don't pay taxes, so they don't hold the government accountable. Currently, the oil wealth is shared opaquely never reaching the common man.

The first statement nnamdi kanu made is probably the most intelligent thing he said. He said he did not support nzeogwu coup. that coup cost the east and the rest of nigeria all this years of under development by casting the easterners as the bad guys. Nigeria was a country on its way to greatness but for the greed of some. Each was the highest exporter of groundnuts, and the second highest exporter of cocoa. we exported large quantities of rubber, cotton and palm oil. Even in modern day, nigerians from all tribes are making great strides in every nation they live in apart from in nigeria itself. We have had leaders from the north, from the south and from the west, yet majority of nigerians have gotten poorer.

Talking about SS oil wealth, Abu Dhabi, an emirate in the UAE owns 96 percent of all proven oil and gas reserves in the UAE, while Dubai owns a meager 4 percent. UAE operates a federal system as nigeria had in its first republic. The leadership in Dubai was challenge by the idea that it fellow emirate was feeding it, so it decided to invest oil revenue gotten from ABU Dhabi in infrastructure to diversify it's sources of income. Today, most people hardly talk about Abu Dhabi. Dubai is much more popular as a trading and tourism hub.

Nnamdi clearly stated he wanted development for his people and any other Nigerian with similar interest. What is wrong in saying this? [b]Nnamdi made many mistakes in the past but he seems to have really matured and tailored his message for success. [/b]It confuses me how any SS person can be against this man when all he has is the interest of your region and it's people.

I am from the middlebelt and I can tell you for a fact that the igbos lost the war because nzeogwu's actions painted them in bad light. Nnamdi's stand on restructuring is commendable. His approach of civil disobedience will only galvanise the poor suffering nigerian masses to victory.

It is the media that has painted Nnamdi kanu as a power hungry scammer, deceiving his people and seeking Biafra for selfish reasons and that he is after the oil in the delta regions.

I have been following him since 2014 and i can tell you that Nnamdi kanu is one of the few intelligent leaders remaining in Nigeria. He knows what he is doing and his quest for biafra is to take us out of slavery, which is to the benefit of the whole south and middle belt but unfortunately we are easily brain washed by the media and our political leaders whose condemnation of Nnamdi Kanu is to protect their selfish interest..

can someone in the S-west tell me how following Kanu the way biafrans follow himis different from the way yorubas follow and worship tinubu. they even named him jagaban. The only difference is that, Kanu has honour while Tinubu is a scammer without honour.

Obviously, one thing i like about igbos is that, they may not have leaders they follow sheepishly like others do, but once they have accepted you as their leader, they will follow you even to the grave. they are extremely and emotionally loyal and dependable people, same as once they have rejected you, just forget it. you have lost them. They hardly unite to make up their mind. But once they do, it will only take divine intervention to persuade them. That is why if the east support you in any political movement, it is easy to get block vote from the east unlike in the west where their votes are always divided and confused

They case of support for Jonathan and the rejection of Buhari all the four times he vied for presidency even when he had igbo VP, igbos rejected him and show no remorse.

One thing i like about kanu is that he is a youth, the same youth leadership we have been dreaming about and now that the opportunity has come to change the status quo, those gullible Nigeria always crying for change are still following the paid media and the grandfather politicians who are outdated and have nothing for the coming generations other than destruction, power greed and institutionalised poverty.

Funny enough, Nnamdi kanu was once an advocate of One Nigeria, who led the UK protest against boko haram killings in 2012

watch this interview of him long before now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ViaEvV7HB4&t=1000s

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Temptee101(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2017
This man is fighting a good course. I sincerely think he is on a mission sent by God to librate the oppressed, downtrodden and enslaved. Every well meaning Nigerian should as a matter of fact rally round him. May God keep him strong with long life. amen.

God bless Biafra

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2017
laudate:

Can't believe I am reading this...! Someone must have hacked into this chap's account. sad

Now look at Tiv? They were not included but they are the first to go and visit Nnamdi.

Wat were u saying again?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by RisingSun1: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2017
I LAUGH WHEN PEOPLE KEEP REPEATING THAT KANU IS INTELLIGENT.

Does it mean you never listened to him before u started supporting him?

I listened to him on radio for more than 1yr before I joined IPOB.I heard what I haven't heard before.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by ShootToKill: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2017
kyase how market? What does your muslim skull think?
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by drss2(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Temptee101:
This man is fighting a good course. I sincerely think he is on a mission sent by God to librate the oppressed, downtrodden and enslaved. Every well meaning Nigerian should as a matter of fact rally round him. May God keep him strong with long life. amen.

God bless Biafra
be rest assured dat Nnamdi Kanu's quest will not only benefit Biafrans but will benefit other downtroden nijeriyans especially middle belt n northern christians up north. d sooner other nijeriyans realise dis , d better for dem n their future.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Temptee101(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
drss2:
be rest assured dat Nnamdi Kanu's quest will not only benefit Biafrans but will benefit other downtroden nijeriyans especially middle belt n northern christians up north. d sooner other nijeriyans realise dis , d better for dem n their future.
That video should be an eye opener for the ethnic minorities as everyone would be accomodated in the new progressive nation. He made it crystal clear that the name Biafra is subject to change if need be not like the case of nigeria which one prostitute named.

That video nearly brought tears down my cheeks as to how backward we grown as a people. I recommend that video to all and sundry and after which one fail to have a rethink know that such a person or group is irredeemable

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by StOla: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
sean1000x:

I made a huge mistake replying you. Dumb fellow!

Why are you so vile and bitter?

Can't you have a calm logical debate with the people whose posts you quote?

Why are you always hyperventilating?

God help the "Tutsis" and "moderate Hutus" in this mad and dictatorial Biafra ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Michael004: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
zooster:
My goodness me. We ar getting there.
Who is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door / Military Airstrikes: Armed Bandits Return To Zamfara Communities, Walk Freely / Buhari Sacks Siaka Isiah Idoko-Akoh, Chairman Of Investment, Securities Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.