Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (19440 Views)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:

Get real. The North will never allow any sort of restructuring in Nigeria. Not now, not ever. If anyone thinks that the North will agree to restructuring, which will take away their political and economic control of Nigeria, that person needs to have his head examined.

The truth is that everyone and every ethnic group in the South of Nigeria will at some point have to face the same choice Ojukwu faced 50 years ago, accept "Northern controlled Nigeria" or fight for your sovereignty. Anyone thinking there are other choices out there are mistaken.

People like Kanu have already made their choice.

Then leave us to work out our options. If there is a need for coalition, it'd be on mutual terms and not one ethnic group forcing another into their struggle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Don't use "fellow Urhobo brother" to create the impression that you are an Urhobo when you are not.

Yes! He did mention a FEW of the problems with Nigeria and these are issues everyone knows already, so they aren't new. But what has he said that will convince the marginalised minority man to join Biafra? Absolutely NOTHING!

Everyone can be idealistic if they want. I can spend all my time and energy hating Northerners but that wouldn't solve a thing. The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians themselves, not the leaders or the government or Northerners. They are contributory, no doubts, but the average Nigerian is a corrupt person at heart. That's the truth.

Instead of Kanu to be realistic and address issues, he still spews hate rhetoric against the Hausa and Yoruba, forceful language on the composition of Biafra, and idealistic images of Biafra as if it won't be peopled by the Igbos we see everyday in Nigeria today.

The problem with Nigeria is not Nigerians! That's a lie. We have talented, brilliant, Industrious and radical thinkers all over the country. But the system doesn't not give this people a chance. The average Nigerian youth is unemployed, educational system is wack, no social and physical infrastructure, our Senate consumes 300bn annually and the ruling elites are only concerned about retaining power in so so and so political zone in 2019 and the problem of the country is me? No I'm not problem. The system is the problem.

Well, believe what you wish to believe. Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

If you think Kanu's approach has or will do anything, then continue believing so. But don't ever make the mistake of thinking realistic SSners are not doing something! Just because they don't go about shouting afonja and Hausa, doesn't mean negotiations are not being made and our future is not being discussed.
Not everyone will take a suicidal path to actualize their dreams. In war, alliance is the key, not noise making and chest beating.

Pls, what negotiations are in progress and who is currently discussing your future?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Then leave us to work out our options. If there is a need for coalition, it'd be on mutual terms and not one ethnic group forcing another into their struggle.

Why ar u arguing blindly rather than watchin d video... who is forcing u.?
The young man has made the point clear on d interview that "u ar welcome if u want to join no matter where u ar from, we ar nit forcing or dominating anybody"..
Yet u ignorantly saying u ar being forced..
Right under the same topic he has addressed in a video undecided SMH.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:

Get real. The North will never allow any sort of restructuring in Nigeria. Not now, not ever. If anyone thinks that the North will agree to restructuring, which will take away their political and economic control of Nigeria, that person needs to have his head examined.

The truth is that everyone and every ethnic group in the South of Nigeria will at some point have to face the same choice Ojukwu faced 50 years ago, accept "Northern controlled Nigeria" or fight for your sovereignty. Anyone thinking there are other choices out there are mistaken.

They'll only let the south go when the oil drys up. And funny enough despite being the richest tribe in Nigeria by virtue of years of domination 99 percent of their population are starving, begging and living in penury.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Michael004: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Temptee101:
Why are you headlessly junketing over people's mention like an insane rabbit on heat without first evaluating your mental state, i guess you skipped your medication thereby showing the world how stupid you are and at large riddicling your kinsmen and your entire afonjaristic tribe which you are insanely trying so hard to defend.

BTW dirty afonja...its Ebonyi not ebony
Please, who understands this cockroach?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Temptee101(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Michael004:
Please, who understands this cockroach?
Who opened your cage again?

Go to hell and get lost forever

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Odingo1: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Guy you are making a fool of yourself here, the man said in the interview that all ethnic group is free to join or opt out, and he didn't mention Urhobo,if urhobo want to stay back in Nigeria, they free to do so.Stop behaving like an illiterate

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by kaeycea(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Odingo1:

Guy you are making a fool of yourself here, the man said in the interview that all ethnic group is free to join or opt out, and he didn't mention Urhobo,if urhobo want to stay back in Nigeria, they free to do so.Stop behaving like an illiterate
Lol obviously he didn't watch the video. That's why he has inadvertently subjected himself to ridicle

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Develpeast: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
toofit007:
shut the f*ck! your not a Biafran, your typical afonja claiming Biafra. if kanu is not in the position to give you your "desire biafra" then stand fit like a man and go and get that your desire Biafra by yourself. must NNAMDI kanu get you every thing in this world, naa him impregnate your mama? stand up tall and challenge the Nigeria authority go and get your Biafra and stop being a coward.

God did not create robots and people think and process things differently. If a man doesnt think like you is because his thought process is different. He is an igbo man from ebonyi state and he is more pro-igbo than you can ever be judging from his numerous works.

Throwing hate speeches here and there might get you to a certain level but it will not sustain your goal. diplomacy and manoeuver can bring you to success faster.

Nnamdi kanu is right but the hate speeches coming from his camp is too much, these guys you love to hate will still be your neighbours when you leave. I don't know how you plan to skip them when you want to do business.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by EzeUche(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
The only people who spew rubbish against Nnamdi Kanu on Nairaland are Yoruba?

My question for them is why?

Don't they see other groups flocking to him? There has to be a reason for that.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by brown3: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

Get off my mention. You guys, IPOB zombies, the worst zombies I have ever seen so far can't reason with your head again. Nnamdi Kanu is now your demi-god. Idiots. just carve out my state from your Nnamdi Kanu Biafra.
While his wife and kids are in the UK, he is raving on how to gag Nigeria into war against Ndi'Igbo again. May that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen. Yes, I'm Igbo from Ebonyi State. And for your information, my people fought and bled for Biafra more than even you loud mouth Igbos found in Abia and the rest......
kepp on decieving yourself, useless afonja.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by kernel505: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

Get off my mention. You guys, IPOB zombies, the worst zombies I have ever seen so far can't reason with your head again. Nnamdi Kanu is now your demi-god. Idiots. just carve out my state from your Nnamdi Kanu Biafra.
While his wife and kids are in the UK, he is raving on how to gag Nigeria into war against Ndi'Igbo again. May that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen. Yes, I'm Igbo from Ebonyi State. And for your information, my people fought and bled for Biafra more than even you loud mouth Igbos found in Abia and the rest......

You sound like an illiterate, why not fault his comments, instead you're assuming war on a case of referendum.
You seriously need some level of education to enable you comprehend more decisively.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by kernel505: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:
While he made some good points on the state of the Nigerian nation, he is at best very idealistic on the Biafran issue. He acknowledged that multi-ethnicity is one of the problems with Nigeria yet he blatantly referred to the Niger Delta (including the many non-Igboid tribes -and even mentioning Itsekiri & Isoko) as "Southern Biafra". Such delusion and audacity are among the reasons why Biafra may never be a reality any time soon.

He said so many things; mainly utopic in nature. However, he did not state the framework for which Biafra will operate its federal structure. It is not just about granting ethnicities their own regions. That will not solve all of the problems. There are core issues that need to be addressed in a federation and he never spoke one bit about any of them. Rather he was boasting about making Lokoja a "seaport" and "dredging the river Niger". Making it seem like he is campaigning to the Tiv and other Middle Belt groups.

For someone who wants Biafra so much, he paid more attention to Nigeria, Tinubu, Mohammed, and the North. He exuded more of a personal angst and vendetta against Nigeria and Nigerians, rather than a genuine love for Biafra.

Finally... All I can say is that this interview has reinforced my conviction that the Biafra agitation, as it is now, is nothing more than blatant idealism by misguided youths, led by a delusional man whose main justification for the struggle is his hatred for the Hausa-Fulani and the "Zoo", as he puts it.

"
Finally... All I can say is that this interview has reinforced my conviction that the Biafra agitation, as it is now, is nothing more than blatant idealism by misguided youths, led by a delusional man whose main justification for the struggle is his hatred for the Hausa-Fulani and the "Zoo", as he puts it"

... Imagine a nation without power, roads, food and infrastructures ladened with debt for the unborn generation .... is what you assumed more, and tag an infant nation of an enterprising people blatant idealism.

Write more about Nigeria, forget your enemies, they don't need your assistance , neither do they own you any apology.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
As a Yoruba man, I can categorically tell you that this Nnamdi kanu is such an intelligent man. He's well educated to be honest. I'm now understanding his ideology.

Yoruba man indeed

nototribalist:
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by bitcoinvin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
cursedAbiola:
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

kanu and his thunderous voice,i love this man eeee..chaiii..He just made my evening...They only hate kanu cos he speaks Raw Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by bitcoinvin(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:
While he made some good points on the state of the Nigerian nation, he is at best very idealistic on the Biafran issue. He acknowledged that multi-ethnicity is one of the problems with Nigeria yet he blatantly referred to the Niger Delta (including the many non-Igboid tribes -and even mentioning Itsekiri & Isoko) as "Southern Biafra". Such delusion and audacity are among the reasons why Biafra may never be a reality any time soon.

He said so many things; mainly utopic in nature. However, he did not state the framework for which Biafra will operate its federal structure. It is not just about granting ethnicities their own regions. That will not solve all of the problems. There are core issues that need to be addressed in a federation and he never spoke one bit about any of them. Rather he was boasting about making Lokoja a "seaport" and "dredging the river Niger". Making it seem like he is campaigning to the Tiv and other Middle Belt groups.

For someone who wants Biafra so much, he paid more attention to Nigeria, Tinubu, Mohammed, and the North. He exuded more of a personal angst and vendetta against Nigeria and Nigerians, rather than a genuine love for Biafra.

Finally... All I can say is that this interview has reinforced my conviction that the Biafra agitation, as it is now, is nothing more than blatant idealism by misguided youths, led by a delusional man whose main justification for the struggle is his hatred for the Hausa-Fulani and the "Zoo", as he puts it.

was he Requested to say all you mentioned?..Oludo..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Why ar u arguing blindly rather than watchin d video... who is forcing u.?
The young man has made the point clear on d interview that "u ar welcome if u want to join no matter where u ar from, we ar nit forcing or dominating anybody"..
Yet u ignorantly saying u ar being forced..
Right under the same topic he has addressed in a video undecided SMH.

If outrightly referring to the SS groups as SOUTHERN BIAFRA even when many of them have denounced Biafra is not forcing, then maybe you guys need to evaluate yourselves for your own good.

He only left the offer open to Middlebelt and Northern minorities. To him, the SS is already part of Biafra. When he mentioned Itsekiri, I just laughed because I knew he was nothing but a Joseph the dreamer. Itsekiri ko, Yoruba ni!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Odingo1:

He outrightly mentioned Isoko and Itsekiri didn't he? Since when have these tribes pledged to Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cjrane: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biafra is a call for freedom of all the oppressed peoples of Nigeria.

As Nnamdi Kanu remarkably said, Biafra is a stand against injustice, tyranny and complete suffocation of other groups in Nigeria by removing their sovereignty and hiding under the unitary governance system dominated by Fulani to perpetually enslave them. From Berom, Jukun,Tiv etc are accepted if their people want to go with Biafra than the northern caliphate.

Therefore, minority tribes of the north from Southern Kaduna to Kafanchan, to Jos, Lokoja or Idah who wish to join Biafra are welcome to come and discuss their terms of unity with the existing ethnic nationalities inside Biafra and they will be incorporated into the Biafran fold.

The name of the new country can even be changed to something more acceptable even Benuegeria grin if we must name territories after the river to all the federating ethnicity so that all can feel a sense of belonging in the new country.

Of course, to ensure nobody is ever dominated or to repeat the wicked evil of Nigeria, a clause that will allow any ethnicity to pull away will be a central feature of the new country's constitution.

It will be the first black country in this world actually created out of negotiations among Africans themselves, than created by Colonial masters to serve their economic agenda without any consideration for the wellbeing of the Africans and deliberately skewed to make sure it never developed nor work peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Pls, what negotiations are in progress and who is currently discussing your future?

How is that your business? But if you must know, kindly go and watch Prof Godini Darah's latest interview on Channels TV!

Don't think because we don't boast or make noise, that we aren't confronting our oppressors. You guys should fight your battle ALONE and leave us to fight ours, ALONE!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:

Well.. Then leave us to fight for our sovereignty however we deem fit. You must not force others to subscribe to your own struggle just because you think yours is better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

If outrightly referring to the SS groups as SOUTHERN BIAFRA even when many of them have denounced Biafra is not forcing, then maybe you guys need to evaluate yourselves for your own good.

He only left the offer open to Middlebelt and Northern minorities. To him, the SS is already part of Biafra. When he mentioned Itsekiri, I just laughed because I knew he was nothing but a Joseph the dreamer. Itsekiri ko, Yoruba ni!

If after all these comments to correct ur misguided mindset that u are being forced still cant convince u dat its by choice..then ur case is irredeemable...
u ar displaying a typical character of a yoruba person behind fake monika.
Anywas dats not my problem... bliv whateva makes u c.um
Im done with u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by sixtus35(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
LAUNCHING!! LAUNCHING!!
by 10:00AM 3th july 2017 monday

MYSTARFUND.COM

HOW IT WORKS

www. mystarfund.com renders the world most fastest investment return services.You will get 100% percent of your investment within hours. Mystarfund has learnt from other company's mistakes and has put up a perfect system for its participants. Stated Below are our system operation format:You will get 100% of your Investment (X3)There is no registration bonusNo referral links. Every Participant will be served on the order of first come first serveNo extra qualification is needed, just register and wait to be matched for paymentYou will be removed from the system once you get 100% of your investment. To participat again,you must re-registerOnce you are matched to pay,you will be given 3hrs to comply but in For promo package, call the CEO Email. Mystarfund.com on: sixtus35@gmail.com Do not pay into any account not given to you by the systemPlease if you do not have money do not join this platform
PACKAGES
300¢ earn 900¢
500¢ earn1500¢
1000 ¢ earn 3000¢
(Register yourself through true www.mystarfund.com)
Follow us on FACEBOOK
https://m.facebook.com/Mystarfund-1713739318926570
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by laudate: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:
He outrightly mentioned Isoko and Itsekiri didn't he? Since when have these tribes pledged to Biafra?
Good question. A lot of people would like to know the answer. angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

If after all these comments to correct ur misguided mindset that u are being forced still cant convince u dat its by choice..then ur case is irredeemable...
u ar displaying a typical character of a yoruba person behind fake monika.
Anywas dats not my problem... bliv whateva makes u c.um
Im done with u.

He has a mental disease. Dont mind the idiot!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Dedetwo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Most Nigerians are very insincere and diabolical hypocrites. Niger-Area is a shameful fraud that must be destroyed period.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Well.. Then leave us to fight for our sovereignty however we deem fit. You must not force others to subscribe to your own struggle just because you think yours is better.

Take ur own advice first. who is us? speak 4 urself mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Stolen:

Take ur own advice first. who is us? speak 4 urself mofo.

I am speaking clearly on the authority of UPU, which has denounced Biafra officially! Isoko Development Union and Itsekiri Progress Club have also denounced Biafra on several media.

So I suggest you better start listening to the voices of the southerners as they clearly say they are not interested in sharing any country with Igbos!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

I am speaking clearly on the authority of UPU, which has denounced Biafra officially! Isoko Development Union and Itsekiri Leaders of -Thought have also denounced Biafra on several media.

So I suggest you better start listening to the voices of the southerners as they clearly say they are not interested in sharing any country with Igbos!

U speak for urself and urself alone. Get dat into ur daft head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Najokee: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Dont mind them… ..90% of the mofos shouting Afonjaaa did not watch the video… ..my pride here is 80% of the comments here are directed at us the Afonjas…… Now I believe that Afonjas truly hold the key to the actualization of Biafra
Before I forget…… Afonjaaaaaaaa
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Stolen:

U speak for urself and urself alone. Get dat into ur daft head.

Keep massaging your ego with that.

The point has been made to those what it needs to be made to. Whatever plans or projections you guys have is will fail because the collective might of an oppressed people will never let it come to fruition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu On ‘thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit / Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.