Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (24567 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by elotajohn1(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Yorubas should for once in their life time take a stand. Being chameleon all the time will always get them trapped in Hausa cobwebs. As for Shettima Yerima, the child dancing on the road side surely has a drummer in the bush!

If only Igbos will value lives over properties for once!!

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by magoo10(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
The threats will be carried out we know that ,and it will be done by faceless groups in subtle ways such as the boko haram terror group,all Igbo's living in the north should start returning home and in fact southerners. we know this threat is not just a response to Igbo sit at home ,but also to destabilize the govt which they know buhari is no longer in control of

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by GworoChewinMaga: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2017
Jazzlite:

Then quit posting such trash on Nigerian media.. like nairaland...

Is Nairaland a Nigerian govt site?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by SoNature(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
These abokis won't stop disgracing themselves. Can u believe that? U are living in another man's land, issuing quit notice to people in your own land.

I don't see any difference between how they these northerners reason and that of their cows.

Mtchewwwwwww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by salford1: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2017
magoo10:
The threats will be carried out we know that ,and it will be done by faceless groups in subtle ways such as the boko haram terror group,all Igbo's living in the north should start returning home and in fact southerners. we know this threat is not just a response to Igbo sit at home ,but also to destabilize the govt which they know buhari is no longer in control of
Yes. And when it is carried out, no arrest would be made or those arrested would be freed since they are hausa/fulani. The arewa youths are just mouthpiece for their elders.
When it starts, any one from the south trapped in the north would have themselves to blame.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by edochie12: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2017
i only pity my people living in the north

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Jazzlite: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
ibkgab001:
There shall be war
In your household.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Dancos: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
The yorubas are cowards. If awolowo had declared oduduwa when ojukwu reeased him from calabar prison everything would have been history today. If obasanjo who knows the truth can speak the same truth sith his mouth in yhe few days he has left. But no, dont trust a yoruba man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Dancos: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2017
I support Yerima . He is the pharoah of our generation. All igbos find your level or you will find your graves because vultures will feast on your cacasses

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by salford1: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
The yorubas are cowards. If awolowo had declared oduduwa when ojukwu reeased him from calabar prison everything would have been history today. If obasanjo who knows the truth can speak the same truth sith his mouth in yhe few days he has left. But no, dont trust a yoruba man
Olodo. Gowon released Awolowo from prison not ojukwu.

1st August 1966 Gowon Takes over as head of State.
Awolowo released from Prison 3rd August 1966.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Justiceleague1: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Jazzlite:

Then quit posting such trash on Nigerian media.. like nairaland...

then move away from ur cows,to improve ur level of reasoning..the internet doesnt belong to the zoo grin

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by ibkgab001: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Jazzlite:

In your household.

In your life.... In your soul ... You shall not have rest of mind again ... Now the war has started with you
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by GeneralOjukwu: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Nonsense talk like this and the one spewed by Yerima is why I have always advocated that Yoruba's should sit out the ongoing controversy and not take side. Igbos are not reasonable people that we can side with, they will turn against us when the heat comes. Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.

Falana brought this upon himself and I won't pity him. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.

Great comment!

Falana should have minded his business. Yorubas always defend those useless Igbos and get insulted in return.

They should learn to leave them at the mercy of Ab0ki who love turning them to suya

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by emi14: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
I support the ab0ki on this.

Falana is a very silly idiot who doesn't know when to shutup
Keep supporting aboki on this. The main objective of this quarrel is omitted because of its legal consequence.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2017
because he is a hausa man. he has not yet been arrested. And d fool knws dat he has immunity, and is proudly saying dat he is a king in the north.
If Nnamdi kanu makes a statement again nigeria, he will be arrested and put into prision, Nigeria is bleeped up.
, this monotony must stop. After ordering quit notice, the fulani idiot is proud pf his stupidity, when october 1 come he should beta run to kaduna because d igbos will be coming for his head if anytin happens in the north.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by GworoChewinMaga: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2017
emi14:

Keep supporting aboki on this. The main objective of this quarrel is omitted because of its legal consequence.

Let the north burn for all I care.

We all know what the Northern youths hoped to kick start with their ultimatum to Igbos and it has nothing to do with insulting their sensitivities but rather the first step towards a coup to oust that afonja fake pastor.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Philinho(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Why is that gullible Yerima not yet arrested

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Brugo(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Nonsense talk like this and the one spewed by Yerima is why I have always advocated that Yoruba's should sit out the ongoing controversy and not take side. Igbos are not reasonable people that we can side with, they will turn against us when the heat comes. Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.

Falana brought this upon himself and I won't pity him. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.

Gbam!

When Soyinka was imprisoned because of these Biafrans they mocked him. The same Biafrans executed Brigadier Victor Banjo when he tried to avoid needless bloodshed at Ore. He was trying to save the lives of the ragtag soldiers Ojukwu was bent on wasting. It was easy to turn on him because he was a Yoruba man.

Falana should realise that Igbos do not deserve his support. Let them face their problems alone. They never remember those who help them. Ask Doctors without borders who never got as much as a thank you from Biafrans after 50 years.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by emi14: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Great comment!

Falana should have minded his business. Yorubas always defend those useless Igbos and get insulted in return.

They should learn to leave them at the mercy of Ab0ki who love turning them to suya
I believe you are unreasonably Stu.pid. Ipob have never seek for your weak support. They Igbos are confident. Nigeria must be restructured or disintegrated. Falana challenged Yerima because he understands. You're in one face me- face you typing rubbish. only "Sat at home" and heated the whole nation. We don't need Falana either. Keep your support for yourselves. You still gonna need support. Nonsense

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by bibe(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by graphiti: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Na wah o!
This nairalander has more sense that a S.A.N!
The mighty soyinka , despite being imprisoned 4 taking sides with bia.fra is a personal non grata to d same ppl as we speak and has learnt to keep his ideology to himself. Once bitten twice shy!
Wisdom demands u sow ur seeds on a fertile land. Brigadier General Fajuyi did more than this and what had his heroism/compassion fetched him from dt region if not scorn and disdain.

Hear one of them already:

emi14:

Ipob have never seek for your weak support......... The Igbos are confident....... We don't need Falana either. Keep your support for yourselves......
Nonsense

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

undecided funny enough, d last topic I opened b4 ds was dt of a peacemaker who was stabbed by one of d fighters he was trying 2 separate.

https://www.nairaland.com/3068423/housewife-stabs-undergraduate-peacemaker-death

#nuff said!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by GeneralOjukwu: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2017
emi14:

emi14's father is a stupid homosexual and the mother is a spermbank. That makes emi14 a useless bastard who doesnt mind his business

grin.... I agree!
Now go and cry more wink

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by masterpix(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2017
ehinmowo:
truth be told, d insult of IPOB is gargantuan
use brain next time not

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by GeneralOjukwu: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Brugo:

Gbam!

When Soyinka was imprisoned because of these Biafrans they mocked him. The same Biafrans executed Brigadier Victor Banjo when he tried to avoid needless bloodshed at Ore. He was trying to save the lives of the ragtag soldiers Ojukwu was bent on wasting. It was easy to turn on him because he was a Yoruba man.

Falana should realise that Igbos do not deserve his support. Let them face their problems alone. They never remember those who help them. Ask Doctors without borders who never got as much as thank you from Biafrans after 50 years.

Very intelligent comment, Sir. Kudos!

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Laycan(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Dotng:
Igbo quit notice: I have the support of my elders, Yerima replies Falana

The Co-Convener of the Coalition of Northern Groups and leader of Arewa Consultative Youth Forum, Shettima Yerima, has accused human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, SAN, of living in the past, following the latter’s statement implying that the former should not be taken seriously.

Falana had on Thursday at a news conference in Abuja described Yerima as a “Lagos man.”

“The man who gave quit notice (to Igbo living in the North) does not live in the North. He lives in Lagos. I am saying this: Shettima Yerima lives in Lagos. He is a Lagos man. So, to live in Lagos and be giving quit notice is not the answer,” he had said.

Reacting to the human rights lawyer’s statement on Friday night, Yerima told SUNDAY PUNCH that Falana was only seeking cheap publicity.

“The Shettima Falana knows in Lagos is not the same person in the North. I challenge him to come to Kaduna and ask about who I am. And I challenge him to go to Ekiti to contest a local government seat. I am for and with the North. I am not a coward. I am protecting the interests of my people and I get support from my elders. Falana is living in the past. I spend more time in the North than in Lagos.

“And, when did it become a crime that a northerner cannot issue a statement in the North though he stays in Lagos? I am a Nigerian. Shouldn’t Falana be castigating the man who said he hates Nigerians and doesn’t want his people to remain a part of Nigeria? I am in touch with my people. I have followers; does Falana have supporters? How many times has he contested elections in Ekiti State and lost? Despite his level of intelligence he hasn’t won an election in his state. Leading your people is not about propaganda and noise-making; it is about facing reality.”

The activist added that he had the support of northern elders in issuing a quit notice to the Igbo living in the North, noting that it is not a threat.

Urging Falana to focus more on the main issue, Yerima said, “As I speak to you now I am in Kaduna. Is there a law that says being a Nigerian I cannot do so? While he’s busy pursuing personal interests, I am defending my people against the insults and blackmail of one Igbo called Nnamdi Kanu and his co-travellers. What has Falana done about the insults IPOB heaped on the Yoruba? He is seeking cheap publicity.

“I challenge him to come and see how I am living as a king in Kaduna – I am being celebrated. I am here to defend the integrity of my people. Does he consider Nnamdi Kanu a foreigner – someone who has lived for many years abroad? I have my roots in Zaria and I go home regularly. When last did Falana visit his home in Ekiti?”

http://punchng.com/igbo-quit-notice-i-have-the-support-of-my-elders-yerima-replies-falana/

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Abfinest007(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
this what am saying some Nigerian are first class citizens why some are not.God will judge this buhari government

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by lastmaster(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2017
ibkgab001:
There shall be war
In your house alone
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Buharimustgo: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
I support the ab0ki on this.

Falana is a very silly idiot who doesn't know when to shutup

U will always support Aboki because u are one of them

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by graphiti: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2017
mightyhaze:
I visited biafrasay.com forum yestday,and uptil now am still reeling with d excellent impression I got dere.

Did u just read d poo u posted?
Its likened to oh, I ate fried rice and chicken yesterday.....soooo delicious, but I like drinking garri andvgroundnut all d same

Mtcheeew.... What are u still doing in nairaland then? Pls make use of d deactivate button and quit all ds story biko!

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by franudi: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2017
ehinmowo:
truth be told, d insult of IPOB is gargantuan
Then let Nigerian govt let the Biafrans go.

Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage / General Bouba Dobekreo Visits Nigeria (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71