Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (24558 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by darediamond(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
All I know is that we are heading somewhere. It's obvious that we either come out of this stronger or we go our separate ways.

Restructuring will weaken the Northern Cabal.

Division will favour the South.

Keeping the Status quo ante will keep everyone down except the Cabals.
Yerima like typical HAFUs have no iota of sense! Imagine all whatbhe is saying. When Buhari said never can he treat peoe who gave him 5% equal as people who gave him more, did anyone in the North condemn him? Was such statement not an insult in it entirety and a sign of rooted hatred for Igbo's by the HaFus?

Northerners should know by now that Yoruba's regardless of Igbo's errors are in Support of Biafra. A death of one Biafran in the North will lead to War and this time around, HAFUs in SouthWest will be destroyed!!!

Call this chesybeating at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Are we still on that? They should arrest these baboons and get it over with already.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Ngokafor(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Brugo:

Gbam!

When Soyinka was imprisoned because of these Biafrans they mocked him. The same Biafrans executed Brigadier Victor Banjo when he tried to avoid needless bloodshed at Ore. He was trying to save the lives of the ragtag soldiers Ojukwu was bent on wasting. It was easy to turn on him because he was a Yoruba man.

Falana should realise that Igbos do not deserve his support. Let them face their problems alone. They never remember those who help them. Ask Doctors without borders who never got as much as a thank you from Biafrans after 50 years.

..The funniest thing about your pathetic antics is that when poo hits the fan..You lots will be consummed in the ferno..along with everyone else

..It is only self-deceiving clowns who will imagine that when the carnage starts in the north or whever,the SWs will be spared..

....Besides,The so-called 'Kaduna declaration is nothing but a ploy by power-hungry northerners to cause chao,use the Military which their son would head to throw Osibanjo to the bin,take over power,rule for a while and conduct a sham election which will be won by another northerner...cos everyone knows buhari is a fore-gone conclusion..

..These are facts whether you or your brothers agree or not...Nigeria is at cross-roads as well as all who dwell in her.,simple
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Ojiofor: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Brugo:

Gbam!

When Soyinka was imprisoned because of these Biafrans they mocked him. The same Biafrans executed Brigadier Victor Banjo when he tried to avoid needless bloodshed at Ore. He was trying to save the lives of the ragtag soldiers Ojukwu was bent on wasting. It was easy to turn on him because he was a Yoruba man.

Falana should realise that Igbos do not deserve his support. Let them face their problems alone. They never remember those who help them. Ask Doctors without borders who never got as much as a thank you from Biafrans after 50 years.

Why did he go to Ore,he should have stayed back and let another person lead the operation.
He was a betrayal and was shot for it.
As for Soyinka,his support for Biafra and eventual detention helped build his carrier.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by femolii: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
I don't understand y some yorubas are puting themself into this matter of north n igbos where is falana, fani kayode n fayose since, idiot them they need to leave igbos matter for igbos to settle.they should know that igbo take yorubas as their number one enemies.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by prof12(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Karlman:
...funny thing is that NNAMDI KANU is not even aware of the existence of shettima or yerima and his fellow almajiris...

...so let the almajiris do what they know how to do best, looting stealing killing, as no price is too much for BIAFRA.

...ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN WHO IS NOT TIRED WITH THE MANNER NIGERIA IS RUN&RUIN BY THE HAUSAFULANI FOR THE PAST 50YEARS CAN DIE WITH NIGERIA.

THEN SUPPORT THE CALL FOR ALL IGBOS IN THE NORTH TO GO BACK TO THEIR FOREST.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by VcStunner(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mrbigman1:

May sense and wisdom never elude u.
I wish I could take that as a compliment but the sentence is vague. Though it wouldn't have been if Nigerians didn't become so enigmatic. Amen to ur wish anyway. Same to you
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by janykute: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
emi14:

I believe you are unreasonably Stu.pid. Ipob have never seek for your weak support. They Igbos are confident. Nigeria must be restructured or disintegrated. Falana challenged Yerima because he understands. You're in one face me- face you typing rubbish. only "Sat at home" and heated the whole nation. We don't need Falana either. Keep your support for yourselves. You still gonna need support. Nonsense
I tire oo,Helping the igbos to fight or what?Since when has their sitting on the fence become a help to the igbos?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Sonoyom(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ani.Mals
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by naijajobx: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Olu317(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Brugo:

Gbam!

I wonder what concerns him with an Aboki's matter against Ibos. I hope the outstanding elderly lawyer will mind his own business . Imagine the insult on his personality? So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by VcStunner(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Marotzke:
This is one gross error IPOB are making. "War won't be an option". War is the only option. "The world is watching". Of course they are watching, same way they watched Yugoslavia,Rwanda,Somalia,Sudan Syria and now Yemen.
Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, the most unprepared for war and the most volunerable to devastation are Ndigbo.
Yet we are the ones fanning the embers of strife. 60% of Igbos are resident outside Igbo land. No other ethnic group is as exposed as Ndigbo. Our seperation from Nigeria should be a matter of the head and not the heart.
A word is enough.
you my friend is very smart... I mean with your infamous "vulnerability theory". You can't see it can you?
"The world is watching..." means in war u get to choose where u benefit more and serve its interest. Times have changed. And thank you for mention those 6 nations in ur vulnerability theory while carefully avoiding Israel.. fair enough. I will still maintain that if Kanu wants the people to rally around him fast? He has to stop the hate speeches against Nigeria and speak outta love for Ndigbo and Biafra. It's only then he will get important converts like ur self and the pressure will be on Nigeria. Someday, with the ways the paradigm has shifted, the country may implode.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by ibkgab001: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jazzlite:

Fixed. Yes. in your life completely. cheesy

Omo Eru
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by femolii: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
The yorubas are cowards. If awolowo had declared oduduwa when ojukwu reeased him from calabar prison everything would have been history today. If obasanjo who knows the truth can speak the same truth sith his mouth in yhe few days he has left. But no, dont trust a yoruba man
Shut up there awolowo was released by gowon not ojukwu idiot after when u killed akintola in ur coup n u are expecting yorubas to declared oduduwa in ur favour u better face ur business if u don't know history, put hope on yorubas befor u get ur biafra mumu, u said u want biafra in 1967 but u are fighting towards to ore n lagos n u are expecting yorubas to support u.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by graphiti: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
bayulll011:
j

jealous for what see is either u don't know history or u decides to believe the story he unfortunate fore father told u,my own is keep food that will last u long,but arms and ammunition now,cos we don't want to hear stories of genocide,u started a way and u will have it

EvilMetahuman:
actually they don't.

They don't read or learn from history.
They rely on stories their hateful fathers tell them and react on them. That's why it is important to debunk every lie before a neutral will start believing it.

@buyill, pls metahuman is absolutely (100%) correct!
For two reasons:
1. The young ones who are oblivious of d truth would be easily swayed.
2. They tell a lie, make themselves believe d lie and feed ds lie to there (hitherto) innocent children. Failure to speak up would (subconsciously) indicate acceptance of d lie!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zico5:
I agree we should go our different way but the fact is that igbo should not try to court any single land out of south south. They should limit their Biafra to that five enclave state. They should also be ready to move whatever may be their investment from north and south west. We are tired of their nonsence.
Igbos are not only in south east, but spread to south south.
Stop talking nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by femolii: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
caracas:

I wish it was so
But we all know your hatred n jealousy for ndigbos wud not allow u guies stay aloof.
U claimed u were aloof in the 60s but history have it that u fought the war alongside hausas, against the igbos .
Admit it ,yorubas are slaves to the hsas .
u surfer for d yoruba man u kill during ur coup that was the reasons we join hands with d hausas.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Marotzke(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
VcStunner:
you my friend is very smart... I mean with your infamous "vulnerability theory". You can't see it can you?
"The world is watching..." means in war u get to choose where u benefit more and serve its interest. Times have changed. And thank you for mention those 6 nations in ur vulnerability theory while carefully avoiding Israel.. fair enough. I will still maintain that if Kanu wants the people to rally around him fast? He has to stop the hate speeches against Nigeria and speak outta love for Ndigbo and Biafra. It's only then he will get important converts like ur self and the pressure will be on Nigeria. Someday, with the ways the paradigm has shifted, the country may implode.
You my Good man, sound very intelligent but appear ignorant of how international politics is played.
Honestly you are not expecting the kind of favours Israelis are getting are you?
Have you heared about the 13 financial houses of Jerusalem?
Who did you think financed the American War of Independece? Or do you think revolutions and wars come cheap?
Till date the Jewish lobby is the most powerful lobby in Washinton, why do you think it is so?
The state of Israel is an American creation inspired by jews who relocated to America for safety to forge a homeland among free people.
What have you sown into the life of Americans to expect them to spend American resources and blood to protect you from self inflicted damages?
Any way, as far as world politics go, Nigeria falls under British influence.
The world powers defer to Britain in matters pertaining to Nigeria.
What do you think is their take on Biafra's seccession? You think Abusing them will change their mind?
How do you think people in Whitehall (do you even know what it means?) React when they hear things like Lugard cage? Or British created caliphate?
Self preservation is the first law of nature. You want to create a homeland where you believe you can thrive?
The best way to do it is to unilaterally endanger about ten million of your potential citizens?
Put at risk Trillions of dollars worth of investment? Over what? No standing army, no weapons of any sort? No international coalition of partners or patrons to support you?
Abusing your neighbours who would be criticall in creating vital supply lines in case of an outright war?
How many wars do you intend to fight? What kind of peace are you offering your potential neighbours?
Nigger please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by DrGoodmanFather: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Good.

Then we hope to see you guys facing your front and not putting your gaping orifices into any issue involving Biafra

When you stop disrespecting other tribes, you will be respected. But the way I see it, igbo has so many uncultured and irresponsible beings amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by DrGoodmanFather: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Is Nairaland a Nigerian govt site?

No, it belongs to those that you hate. Go and find your own community Ipod website.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by caracas: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
bayulll011:
j

jealous for what see is either u don't know history or u decides to believe the story he unfortunate fore father told u,my own is keep food that will last u long,but arms and ammunition now,cos we don't want to hear stories of genocide,u started a way and u will have it
Genocide? In this century ?against a learned n technologically advanced intelligent tribe like the igbos?
The tribe where Philip emegwali n co hails from? My bro lets not pray for war cos this time around many lifes would be lost .nuclear weapons would be freely used ......my bro let's not pray for war.....
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Smoothie01(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's funny how most southwesterners use Wole Soyinka's act in the civil war as a reference point even though it was never supported by a vast majority of them.
It won't be surprising if they also make similar allusions to the likes of ffk, Fayose et al(who they've repeatedly disowned on this forum) in later years in an attempt to give a false impression (to unsuspecting neutrals) that they were "supportive" of others who never returned such "support".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
These people are racist. They are propaganda masters. All their books about the Biafra war was a pack of lies. During the launching of a biography on GEJ few days to the 2015 presidential election, Gen Gowon used the opportunity to correct one of the lies openly. How can a governor free somebody in prison before the declaration of his own republic. Uche Chukwumerije & walter ofonagoro are grandmaster of the games. When they siphoned treasury when crude sold between $114 and above $140 per barrel they celebrated 100 yrs of amalgamation of Nigeria, now they want to leave. I will do a write up later. Odumakin & Falana should remember history & leave this people
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
These people are racist. They are masters. All their books about the Biafra war was a pack of lies. During the launching of a biography on GEJ few days to the 2015 presidential election, Gen Gowon used the opportunity to correct one of the lies openly. How can a governor free somebody in prison before the declaration of his own republic. Uche Chukwumerije & walter ofonagoro are grandmaster of the games. When they siphoned treasury when crude sold between $114 and above $140 per barrel they celebrated 100 yrs of amalgamation of Nigeria, now they want to leave. I will do a write up later. Odumakin & Falana should remember history & leave this people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Zico5(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

Igbos are not only in south east, but spread to south south.
Stop talking nonsense!
Why south south always? Why don't u claim parth of the north. I know because of the oil. Evans people
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Moneyyy: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
All I know is that we are heading somewhere. It's obvious that we either come out of this stronger or we go our separate ways.

Restructuring will weaken the Northern Cabal.

Division will favour the South.

Keeping the Status quo ante will keep everyone down except the Cabals.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zico5:

Why south south always? Why don't u claim parth of the north. I know because of the oil. Evans people
But there are igbo speaking tribes in delta and river state, aren't there? If they decide to leave nigeria and join biafra, will you force them? See, i am a yoruba guy and if the okun people and yorubas in kwara decide to join oodua republic, will you force them to stay in your useless country?
Baba, go and sit down somewhere and stop saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Smoothie01 post=57828624]It's funny how most southwesterners use Wole Soyinka's act in the civil war as a reference point even though it was never supported by a vast majority of them.
It won't be surprising if they also make similar allusions to the likes of ffk, Fayose et al(who they've repeatedly disowned on this forum) in later years in an attempt to give a false impression (to unsuspecting neutrals) that they were "supportive" of others who never returned such "support". [/Quote]
Soyinka knows you better. He had given an hint at a forum overseas sometime ago. Your people nearly crashed nairaland server that day. I know he will never attend Prof Achebe 's burial which he never did. Was fayose supporting your cause? Are u the Ekiti voters or people? In future I will do a write up
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
madbuhari:
just look at the kind of Ediots from landlocked oil barren cursed desert I share the same nationality with... it will never be well with luggard and his bandwagon of Yellowbar Unity beggars

And the Igbo baboons are not landlocked, nor their erosion raved red soil not infertile and cursed with evil?
Guess who are now begging to remain in Arewa - how ironic.
Bloody hypocrites, you ppl make me sick angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Zico5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

But there are igbo speaking tribes in delta and river state, aren't there? If they decide to leave nigeria and join biafra, will you force them? See, i am a yoruba guy and if the okun people and yorubas in kwara decide to join oodua republic, will you force them to stay in your useless country?
A liar, an igbo boy claiming yoruba. Only a yoruba bastard will support igbo with their level of hatred towards others
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

Then they should leave North . That will make job easier for Igbos & MASSOB

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by bayulll011(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
caracas:

Genocide? In this century ?against a learned n technologically advanced intelligent tribe like the igbos?
The tribe where Philip emegwali n co hails from? My bro lets not pray for war cos this time around many lifes would be lost .nuclear weapons would be freely used ......my bro let's not pray for war.....

No one pray for war,when there was no war some family can't afford 2 meal a day,all am saying is ur agitation is fine,ultimatum given all fine by me,relocate to east and tell your lot,u tribe av insulted all the tribe in Nigeria no one will stand by u when the hitches are high my cent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.