Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (24563 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by chibuzorAbia: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
simplycarro:

God bless you!!!
Someone need to tell all these useless over-sabi Yorubas to keep their useless mouth shut out of this abokki and Ndi-monkey coming fight

Falana is not as intelligent as he likes us to believe. The idiot fails to read and digest the highly charged political climate and the potential impact of the Ndigbo/Biafra saga on Yoruba land. We really don't need these kind of idiots anymore. Their time has come and gone!

We need a more aggressive leadership and men in Yoruba land. And this is not the time for owambe or welcoming other ethnicities to our land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Mrbigman1(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2017
VcStunner:
And the ranting continues..
Dude said he's been celebrated in the North, well I for one honestly don't know him, but look how he was "visibly" shaken by the persona of Nnamdi Kanu. He seems to be trembling on behalf of all northern youths. The govt won't tell you, but u see in our time, the Nnamdi Kanu movement (though isn't refined enough to attract sympathy yet) will eventually get to a point where restructuring will not stop the agitation anymore but referendum. The window is closing fast on Nigeria, and war won't be an option either because the world is watching.
I wish we could restructure and still be one Nigeria, but everyone minding his own business. If u have oil, use it. If u have grandnut use. Just stop being lazy and foolish. Barka da Eid Mubarak

May sense and wisdom never elude u.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by StOla: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
While he’s busy pursuing personal interests, I am defending my people against the insults and blackmail of one Igbo called Nnamdi Kanu and his co-travellers. What has Falana done about the insults IPOB heaped on the Yoruba? He is seeking cheap publicity.

The above quote shows that not only me and fellow Nairaland Yorubas, but even other Nigerians who see IPOB for what it is, know that Falana, Fayose, FFK and Afenifere of Odumakin and Okurounmu have taken the wrong side of the debate.

Truly, what have the above listed people done about the insults and threats heaped on the Yorubas by IPOB and radio Biafra?

I thought FFK is always posing as a Christian fighter, yet he had no response to the death threat issued by an albino false Jew on a Yoruba Christian pastor.

I keep on saying it, this Shettima is a charming man.

“And, when did it become a crime that a northerner cannot issue a statement in the North though he stays in Lagos? I am a Nigerian. Shouldn’t Falana be castigating the man who said he hates Nigerians and doesn’t want his people to remain a part of Nigeria?

Uppercut to Falana's jaw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by caracas: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Nonsense talk like this and the one spewed by Yerima is why I have always advocated that Yoruba's should sit out the ongoing controversy and not take side. Igbos are not reasonable people that we can side with, they will turn against us when the heat comes. Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.

Falana brought this upon himself and I won't pity him. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.
I wish it was so
But we all know your hatred n jealousy for ndigbos wud not allow u guies stay aloof.
U claimed u were aloof in the 60s but history have it that u fought the war alongside hausas, against the igbos .
Admit it ,yorubas are slaves to the hausas .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by bayulll011(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
he has too.

The igbo people lie a lot and they tend to be delusional in believing their own lies.

You have to debunk the lies before they start passing it around like the truth.

Let them lie deep down they know the truth,and don't expect them to stop d lie,cos they love to love on denial,for me I wish they actualize their biafra am just too tired of living in d same country with insane pple

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by bayulll011(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2017
caracas:

I wish it was so
But we all know your hatred n jealousy for ndigbos wud not allow u guies stay aloof.
U claimed u were aloof in the 60s but history have it that u fought the war alongside hausas, against the igbos .
Admit it ,yorubas are slaves to the hausas .
j

jealous for what see is either u don't know history or u decides to believe the story he unfortunate fore father told u,my own is keep food that will last u long,but arms and ammunition now,cos we don't want to hear stories of genocide,u started a way and u will have it
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Jazzlite: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2017
ibkgab001:

In my life.... In my soul ... I shall not have rest of mind again ... Now the war has started with me
Fixed. Yes. in your life completely. cheesy
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Jazzlite: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2017
ibkgab001:

In my life.... In my soul ... I shall not have rest of mind again ... Now the war has started with me
Fixed. Yes. in your life completely. cheesy
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by mightyhaze: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

So what the ffk are you doing here?
a 'chibuzo abia' shd be interested in knowing wot this excitement is all about! wink
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by belindar: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Why can't the IBOS present someone from their region to contest for president instead of ranting all the time. They say they were marginalized but they don't have one voice to produce a president. The deputy senate president has been in the senate for long and cannot via for the post of president. So what are the IBOS taking about..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by zlantanfan: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2017
Truflame:
The unity of the country as one indivisible entity is not the problem but leadership.
its not leadership but a conscious effort to weaken a region and oppress it, the conscious effort determines who ever becomes a leader and gives it the script to dance to, the reason all politicians including legislators are careful not to be seen as a risk in ending the system and cabal passed down generations
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by EvilMetahuman: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2017
bayulll011:

Let them lie deep down they know the truth,and don't expect them to stop d lie,cos they love to love on denial,for me I wish they actualize their biafra am just too tired of living in d same country with insane pple
actually they don't.

They don't read or learn from history.
They rely on stories their hateful fathers tell them and react on them. That's why it is important to debunk every lie before a neutral will start believing it.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Cooly100: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2017
salford1:

Olodo. Gowon released Awolowo from prison not ojukwu.

1st August 1966 Gowon Takes over as head of State.
Awolowo released from Prison 3rd August 1966.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html

“I released Awolowo from jail. Even that, some people are beginning to contest as well. Awo was in jail in Calabar. Gowon knows and the whole of the federal establishment knows that at no point was Gowon in charge of the East..”–Odumegwu Ojukwu

http://republicreporters.com/ojukwu-released-awolowo-from-calabar-jail-i-released-awolowo-from-jail..../[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by logica(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.
This part I love so much. I am sure his eyes are now clear; just like mine. smiley
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by logica(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
The yorubas are cowards. If awolowo had declared oduduwa when ojukwu reeased him from calabar prison everything would have been history today. If obasanjo who knows the truth can speak the same truth sith his mouth in yhe few days he has left. But no, dont trust a yoruba man

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/why-biafra-failed-%E2%80%93-uwechue/
Long read; but educate yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by 0b10010011: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2017
Flat-heads re just cowards!

They been served what they want and now turning it to a debate.

Cant they just capitalize on the threat and return to there land locked erosion ridden region... It would be a good way to buttress there secession agenda. And here they re now, indirectly seeking solace and there usual victim cry as if they were not aware when Nnamadi Kanu was sowing seed of hate. Now its germinating and producing fruits and cant harvest it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by emperordelis(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
I support the ab0ki on this.

Falana is a very silly idiot who doesn't know when to shutup

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by DogsOut: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
The yorubas are cowards. If awolowo had declared oduduwa when ojukwu reeased him from calabar prison everything would have been history today. If obasanjo who knows the truth can speak the same truth sith his mouth in yhe few days he has left. But no, dont trust a yoruba man
You're a fool. A man just released from Prison should declare oduduwa republic without planning. You're a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by logica(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2017
DogsOut:

You're a fool. A man just released from Prison should declare oduduwa republic without planning. You're a goat. Your akpu infested brain is turned upside down. No wonder your flat heads couldn't save the asses of those 3 million idiots who died.

Everything that needs to be said on this matter is right here:

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/why-biafra-failed-%E2%80%93-uwechue/

Why Biafra failed – Uwechue
Being excerpts from the book: Reflections on the Nigerian Civil War – Facing the Future, written, by Chief Raph Uwechue, president-general, Ohanaeze, the pan-Igbo socio-cultural organization.
By ONUOHA UKEH

It is a sad but instructive irony that Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwn, one of Africa’s one-time most brilliant political promises, was the man who led his own people with such a lack of ingenuity into what was clearly a foreseeable disaster. This agonizing paradox is resolved only by an understanding of the man.

There are scholars who hold the view that the personality of Adolf Hitler was the factor, which, more than any other, determined the destiny of Second World War Germany, as much indeed, as they argue that Winston Churchill’s determined that of Great Britain. Leaning a little on the basic hypothesis of this school of thought, it can be said for the Nigerian Civil War that the personality of Odumegwu Ojukwu, more than any other single factor, determined much of the course and certainly the character of the end of the Biafran adventure.

Avid for power, he paid more attention to the politics of the war than to the one basic question of security. Biafra’s efforts were trimmed to his size and through much of the conflict reflected his own strength as well as his own weaknesses. This personification of the struggle and the lethal cloud of illusion, which it created around him, were to persist until the end. Thus on the same day as his more down-to-earth successor, General (Phillip) Effiong, signed the formal act of Biafra’s surrender, General Ojukwu was still declaring: “While I live, Biafra lives. If I am no more, it would be only a matter of time for the noble concept to be swept into oblivion.”

Ojukwu’s political genius was, therefore, at once, his making and his undoing. Because he was an extremely able politician and knew this fact too well, he tended to trust only his own judgment. This fact, coupled with an exaggerated personal ambition blinded him to the sickening realities of Biafra’s last days. In Biafra, two wars were fought simultaneously. The first was for the survival of the Ibos as a race. The second was for the survival of Ojukwu’s leadership.

Ojukwu’s error, which proved fatal for millions of Ibos, was that he put the latter first. A good deal of the war effort was diverted into promoting Ojukwu and his leadership. Be it the question of starvation and relief or other vital matters affecting the population at large, propaganda considerations took precedence over cold realities. Calculation as a method was replaced by hopeful interpretations of ambitious wishes. Personal ambition thus adroitly grafted onto the genuine grievances of an injured people produced a mixture, which lacked the purity and sanity that the Ibos needed badly in so unequal a fight. The result was that in the end Biafrans secured an undisputed head but not the body of their state.

Right from the start the problem that faced the Ibos in Nigeria was one of security. Sovereignty was only a means to attain this end. As the struggle progressed, it became evident that the chosen means was obstructing progress towards the desired end-security. When this fact became clear, many friends inside and outside Biafra began to urge a compromise solution that would recognize Nigeria’s territorial integrity but at the same time grant to the Biafrans adequate local autonomy and security. The failure of Biafra’s leadership to acknowledge the absolute necessity for a compromise, even in the face of overwhelming odds, not only prolonged the war but also ensured that it ended the way it did.

At the beginning of the struggle, the Ibos had a very good chance, if not of winning against the authorities in Lagos, certainly of avoiding a humiliating defeat. Politically, Ojukwu inherited considerable assets. The political alignment in Nigeria just before the introduction of military rule was by no means unfavourable. Up until the eve of the civil war, Nigerian politics were dominated by the three big tribes: the Hausa-Fulani of the North, the Ibos of the East and the Yorubas of the West. In this triangular fight, the key to victory was the combination of any two sides. It did not matter which two.

Only the then Northern Region, led by the NPC (Northern People’s Congress) appeared to have fully appreciated and exploited this golden rule. After the inconclusive results of the 1959 eve-of-independence federal elections, the NPC brilliantly out-manoeuvered its two Southern rival, the NCNC (National Council for Nigerian Citizens) then led by Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and the AG (Action Group) under the leadership of Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Thwarting a coalition of the two Southern progressive parties, the NPC tinkered out an incongruous alliance with the NCNC in a lop-sided federal coalition government. This move allowed it to rule the country riding on the back of a docile NCNC when, two years later, the strain of the burden began to tell on the latter the sensitive rider sought to change horses. The only alternative was the AG. But strong-willed Awolowo was an obstacle.

An attempt to circumvent his rigid political hostility to the NPC led to the vigorous wooing of his deputy, Chief S. L. Akintola, and in turn to the split in the AG. Backed by the NPC controlled Federal Government, Akintola succeeded in installing himself and his faction in power in Western Nigeria. Soon, Chief Awolowo and his ablest aides, including Chief Anthony Enahoro, were politically liquidated – incarcerated allegedly for treason. But as events were soon to prove, the people of the West did not want Chief Akintola. Thus, despite an impressive sleight of hand, the NPC succeeded in pulling with it the headship but not the populace of Western Nigeria.

The less sensitive NCNC dominated by undisciplined, individualistic and greedy federal ministers woke up too late to appreciate the full political import of the battle for Western Nigeria. Nevertheless, the struggle itself revealed to it the risk of isolation involved in its passivity. It set to work for an East-West alliance to fight the federal elections scheduled for 1964.

The result was the UPGA (United Progressive Grand Alliance), uniting the two powerful Southern parties – the NCNC now led by the dynamic Dr. Michael Okpara and Chief Awolowo’s Action Group, led, in his absence, by Alhaji Dauda Adegbenro. UPGA represented by far the bulk of the population in Eastern, Western, and Mid-Western Nigeria, as well as articulate minority elements in the North, all of whom found common cause in opposing the domination of the conservative and feudal NPC.

The military coup of January 1966 swept civilians out of power and dissolved political parties but the undercurrent of East-West solidarity represented by UPGA remained. Chief Obafemi Awolowo was still serving his 10-year prison sentence. The majority of the Yorubas supported him and his Action Group continued to enjoy abundant popularity in Western Nigeria. His friendship with Dr. Michael Okpara, the Ibo leader of the NCNC, continued to sustain the Southern solidarity. When the counter-coup of July 1966, which brought General (Yakubu) Gowon to power occurred, the spirit of that solidarity was still high. The coup itself not only killed the Eastern Ibo leader, General (Johnson Thomas) Ironsi, but also the popular Yoruba military governor of Western Nigeria, Lt. Col. Adekunle Fajuyi. In this setting, it was clear that the Yorubas of the West were potentially more inclined to ally with the Ibos of the East against the power of the North from which both had suffered so recently.

General Gowon sensed this mood and acted swiftly. Not only did he release Chief Awolowo immediately from prison, he wooed him with the unprecedented flattery of welcoming him, with a guard of honour, at Ikeja airport. Gowon’s clever release of Chief Awolowo had the effect of reducing but not eliminating Yoruba dislike for the North. This fact soon became evident. In March 1967, Chief Awolowo, now free and still the undisputed leader of the Yorubas, made a public statement, which reflected very clearly his sympathy for Col. Ojukwu’s Eastern Region. In an open letter to the government, he demanded that the two battalions of northern troops stationed in the West should be withdrawn from that region which, according to him, was being treated by the northerners as an occupied territory.

He went further to threaten that if “the Eastern Region was pushed out of the federation, Western Nigeria would quit the federation as well.” Faced with this threat of an alliance between the Yoruba West and the Ibo East, the Northern controlled Federal Military Government became visibly alarmed.

The seeds of Biafra’s failure took root from this point. Eastern Nigeria’s leadership failed to appreciate what Gowon saw so clearly – the vital necessity of securing the alliance of Chief Awolowo and the Western Region. Was General Ojukwu simply and innocently overconfident? Or, too anxious for his own position, did he feel that an alliance with Chief Awolowo, already a towering national figure, would dwarf his own fledgling personality and jeopardize his chances for supreme leadership? The fact remains that too little or nothing was done to woo Chief Awolowo. When on 7th May 1967 the Yoruba leader came to Enugu at the head of a reconciliation committee, Ojukwu had a handsome opportunity to play his card. He missed. Dr. Michael Okpara who still enjoyed popular support in Eastern Nigeria and whose friendship with Chief Awolowo had sustained the UPGA alliance was not even invited to meet Chief Awolowo. After a hurried reception, Chief Awolowo’s delegation left Eastern Nigeria. Ojukwu saw fit to describe the mission as an “ill-conceived child.”

General Gowon, on the contrary, studiously drew Chief Awolowo closer to himself. He offered him the highest civilian post in the Federal Military Government – the vice-presidency of the Federal Executive Council – with the unspoken understanding that Nigeria was his as soon as the war was over and the army withdrew.
By this act, the East-West alliance foreshadowed by UPGA was destroyed and a new North-West axis was born. From this moment on, Ojukwu’s Eastern Nigeria was isolated and when war broke out she had to fight it alone. Eastern Nigeria’s political choice of secession completed the region’s isolation. The struggle was no longer between the so-called Christian East and Moslem North. That decision united all shades of opinion in Nigeria, giving to them a sense of oneness – and to the Northern-dominated Federal Government an invaluable instrument-in the common fight to defend Nigeria’s unity.

Within Eastern Nigeria (Biafra), General Ojukwu’s tactics led to a quick alienation of many talented Ibos. From the very beginning, he set out to establish his authority with a heavy hand. Under his orders Dr. Michael Okpara, the popular former civilian Premier of Eastern Nigeria, was clamped in jail. So were a number of his ministers. The only notable exception was the former Attorney General, Mr. C. C. Mojekwu, Ojukwu’s kinsman, whom he retained and made Biafra’s Minister of Interior. Inspired insinuations went round accusing Dr. Azikiwe, Nigeria’s former President, of mismanaging the affairs of the University of Nsukka of which he was the founder-chancellor. These political figures were to remain out of favour and far from the corridors of power, except for their occasional utility as window dressing, such as posing for photographs with General Ojukwu or flanking him on ceremonial occasions. Their rich political experience was practically unused and they were called in to participate in the Biafran government in any effective way only when the first signs of collapse had appeared. This was late in September 1967, when Biafra experienced its first military reverses, which led rapidly to the fall of Enugu.

Within the army, General Ojukwu adopted the same tactics of eliminating his opponents. I have already related in the chapter on secession the trend of the struggle for power between Ojukwu and the Biafran army leadership. The result of his success was a timid army tamed to unquestioned obedience. Thus, only two days after General Ojukwu’s escape from Biafra, his Chief of Staff, regaining his freedom, was able to declare: “We have always believed that our differences with Nigeria should be settled by peaceful negotiations.”
On the diplomatic plane, events were not different. General Ojukwu rejected advice time and again on the need for timely compromise.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by afroxyz: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
All I know is that we are heading somewhere. It's obvious that we either come out of this stronger or we go our separate ways.

Restructuring will weaken the Northern Cabal.

Division will favour the South.

Keeping the Status quo ante will keep everyone down except the Cabals.
We keep hearing 'cabal' 'cabal'. Who is this cabal kwanu? Which people constitute the cabal? Don't you think its a myth meant to mystify and empty phenomenon?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by NaijaOrNothing: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
All I know is that we are heading somewhere. It's obvious that we either come out of this stronger or we go our separate ways.

Restructuring will weaken the Northern Cabal.

Division will favour the South.

Keeping the Status quo ante will keep everyone down except the Cabals.
BEST COMMENT OF NAIRALAND YET[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by positivetaught: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2017
I said it on a different topic yesterday, the whole of the south n northern minorities agitating for restructuring needs to close ranks n present a common front or else they will end up playing into the hands of the northern cabal who would then scorn,laughs n make a fool of all of us.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by ifyain: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Nonsense talk like this and the one spewed by Yerima is why I have always advocated that Yoruba's should sit out the ongoing controversy and not take side. Igbos are not reasonable people that we can side with, they will turn against us when the heat comes. Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.

Falana brought this upon himself and I won't pity him. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.
It is your business because you took sides during your so called 60,s.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by mike404(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2017
I HOPE YOU HAVE FINISHED PREPARING THAT RICE bamnaphgrin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by pythonkid(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Karlman:
...funny thing is that NNAMDI KANU is not even aware of the existence of shettima or yerima and his fellow almajiris...

...so let the almajiris do what they know how to do best, looting stealing killing, as no price is too much for BIAFRA.

...ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN WHO IS NOT TIRED WITH THE MANNER NIGERIA IS RUN&RUIN BY THE HAUSAFULANI FOR THE PAST 50YEARS CAN DIE WITH NIGERIA.

u hope ur mother dies for biafra, only then you can say no price is too much to pay for ur dick ass biafra
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Agumbankembu: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2017
pythonkid:

u hope ur mother dies for biafra, only then you can say no price is too much to pay for ur dick ass biafra

Typical Yoruba
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Emtol01: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2017
See this man. Is Falana a politician? Is he a looter of human right? He's an intelligent and well respected man. A core human right activist. Yerima, you are insane

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Jazzlite: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
cos na you buy phone and Data for am abi? It's like you don drink that toilet soup this morning
Empty-headed entity.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Karlman: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
pythonkid:

...I do not expect an orphaned kid like you, who is totally oblivious to what it means to have a mother, to know what mothers can do for the sake of their children.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by trainingict: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yinka Odumakin & Falana have no business on this issue. When Prof ABC Nwosu & was defending the book 'There was a country ' written by Prof Achebe , you will know the type of people you are dealing with. The problem with the Northern youth quit notice emanated from IPOB & MASSOB celebration of Biafra & sit at home order to determine the successfulness of the proposed referendum on Nigerian soil except those eastern states are no longer part of Nigeria. Arresting Northern youth leader without the IPOB & MASSOB leaders arrest is an invitation to anarchy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: SARS Operatives Made River State Ungovernable / I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan / Professor Kaita - "Why I Intervened In Buhari’s Certificate Saga"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.