Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (24566 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Diademk07: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

Why tha hell will i claim to be igbo? I detest them far more than you, this is why i believe we should not be in the same country with them. And i amware of the hate they have for us. Let them form their country will whoever they want, but as far as they do not include any part of yoruba land. I dont like it when yorubas talk about who should form biafra and who should not. Let the south south speak for themselves.

Old duru, will you shut up already.

Stop masquerading as a Yoruba man, I won't warn you again.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Diademk07: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:
Soyinka never stood by Biafra, he came to Biafra to persuade his fellow artists ( Achebe, Okigbo) to persuade Ojukwu to stop the war and yield to Gowon and Nigeria demands.
He failed in the mission and on his way back to Nigeria, was arrested by the Nigerian government, on the suspicion that he was working for Biafrans.

Fajuyi never died for Ironsi, he was marked for death by the Northern junta for his role in serving as mentors to Nzeogwu and co during the coup planing stage as well as persuading Ironsi not to execute Nzeogwu and co, when the coup failed.

Just setting the records straight.

Revisionism and Ibo, very synonymous!

Just remember we were never friends from time memorial hence, don't scream betrayal when you meet your waterloo. Whatever your warlord do with you is your business, not ours because as far as I'm concerned, the Ibos and the Northerners went far back before we even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Diademk07:

Old duru, will you shut up already.

Stop masquerading as a Yoruba man, I won't warn you again.
Baba, mo to sofun e tele pe omo yoruba ni mi. I am more yoruba than you will ever be. And who da hell is old duru?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Diademk07: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

Baba, mo to sofun e tele pe omo yoruba ni mi. I am more yoruba than you will ever be. And who da hell is old duru?

I'm warning you already. I won't repeat myself. Only a bastard isn't proud of his ethnic stock.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Diademk07:

I'm warning you already. I won't repeat myself. Only a bastard isn't proud of his ethnic stock.
You are a funny man. I am a full blooded ijesha man. Go and sleep jor.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Diademk07:

Lolz! I understand why you doubt my yorubaness. There is a reason why i insult some yorubas here. I first heard about nairaland in 2014, but i never registered until a few months ago, but i used to read comments right from gej regime and i know when the cry for biafra started. I hate when yorubas talk against their cry for biafra because it make it seem like we can survive without nigeria(or igbos). How many hausas do this? You and i know that the igbos like to blame everybody for everything that does not go their way. This is why i insult some yorubas here. I also do not like it when yorubas become the mouth piece for niger delta. Let them talk for themselves whether they want biafra or niger delta republic or any other country. We can only step in if the igbos try to annex their land. I am tired of their hate on social media.
Just let them go so that there will be not afonja to blame or insult anymore.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Diademk07: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
deedeedee1:

Lolz! I understand why you doubt my yorubaness. There is a reason why i insult some yorubas here. I first heard about nairaland in 2014, but i never registered until a few months ago, but i used to read comments right from gej regime and i know when the cry for biafra started. I hate when yorubas talk against their cry for biafra because it make it seem like we can survive without nigeria(or igbos). How many hausas do this? You and i know that the igbos like to blame everybody for everything that does not go their way. This is why i insult some yorubas here. I also do not like it when yorubas become the mouth piece for niger delta. Let them talk for themselves whether they want biafra or niger delta republic or any other country. We can only step in if the igbos try to annex their land. I am tired of their hate on social media.
Just let them go so that there will be not afonja to blame or insult anymore.

You know what? Save your shite for yourself.

We insult the Osu not because of any stupid Biaafra but because they are manipulative lying weasels. It's no one's problem that they can't take the insult they dish out themselves. We will not sit our a*ss down while they brandish out lies to corroborate their victim card playing games!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by sunnysunny69(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Umennajiego(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Karlman:
...funny thing is that NNAMDI KANU is not even aware of the existence of shettima or yerima and his fellow almajiris...

...so let the almajiris do what they know how to do best, looting stealing killing, as no price is too much for BIAFRA.

...ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN WHO IS NOT TIRED WITH THE MANNER NIGERIA IS RUN&RUIN BY THE HAUSAFULANI FOR THE PAST 50YEARS CAN DIE WITH NIGERIA.
how does Kanu plan on running biafra?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Diademk07:

You know what? Save your shite for yourself.

We insult the Osu not because of any stupid Biaafra but because they are manipulative lying weasels. It's no one's problem that they can't take the insult they dish out themselves. We will not sit our a*ss down while they brandish out lies to corroborate their victim card playing games!
Lols! I understand you. This is why i support the country disintegration. Let us live apart
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Diademk07: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
deedeedee1:

Lols! I understand you. This is why i support the country disintegration. Let us live apart

Not on their terms but on Our terms!

Right now, they should face the result of their stupidity and hate speeches at the hands of the Fulani, it's not our problem but their headache unless they invade Ore like they did in 60's and see our wrath once again. It's like History wants to repeat itself! Yeye people!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Karlman: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Umennajiego:
how does Kanu plan on running biafra?
...how do you plan on running your life?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by deedeedee1: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Not on their terms but on Our terms!

Right now, they should face the result of their stupidity and hate speeches at the hands of the Fulani, it's not our problem but their headache unless they invade Ore like they did in 60's and see our wrath once again. It's like History wants to repeat itself! Yeye people!
I do wonder why their reps have all kept silent. Are they not aware of their people cry for a separate country? They want biafra but they will never hold their leaders responsible but will rather blame and insult yorubas. How is that our problem? Why do they vote leaders that dont support their cause? If they want referendum, why not for ipob members into the house of rep? So that they can get it for them
Omo the thing tire me not be small. It seem their leaders(including our's) are all cowards. The hausa-fulanis reps cannot behave like this.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Marotzke:
Abiola won 60% of Anambra votes in an election an Igbo man was vice presidential candidate of the opposing party. Grandstanding is a choice,but facts are sacred.
You are liar. Despite Chief Ezeife being an SDP governor, MKO never won 60% in Anambra. You people are liars. The kind of insults OBJ received both in print media & yr kinsmen various propaganda machines before the PDP primary election of 1999 was monumental. You dominated nairaland to defend yr selfish interest. No actors / actress or footballer or professional is good except is an Igbo. That is why god of Nigeria is against you. Next time you will receive quit notice in Lagos & nothing will happen
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by rosebowl01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
elotajohn1:
Yorubas should for once in their life time take a stand. Being chameleon all the time will always get them trapped in Hausa cobwebs. As for Shettima Yerima, the child dancing on the road side surely has a drummer in the bush!

If only Igbos will value lives over properties for once!!

Our side has always been very clear - you are both WRONG! and we (country) can either restructure, or have the country separated. But given your irritating attitude, we will never collude with you as we consider your behavior insulting. Capisce!!!
...and by the way, when the war start, please do not try to invade my side under ANY guise, cos then my stance will change again.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by rosebowl01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
salford1:

Olodo. Gowon released Awolowo from prison not ojukwu.

1st August 1966 Gowon Takes over as head of State.
Awolowo released from Prison 3rd August 1966.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html

You dey mind them? Osus are the queen of propaganda. Good thing, the whole nation is getting to know them better by the day.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Marotzke(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
babaolofin:

You are liar. Despite Chief Ezeife being an SDP governor, MKO never won 60% in Anambra. You people are liars. The kind of insults OBJ received both in print media & yr kinsmen various propaganda machines before the PDP primary election of 1999 was monumental. You dominated nairaland to defend yr selfish interest. No actors / actress or footballer or professional is good except is an Igbo. That is why god of Nigeria is against you. Next time you will receive quit notice in Lagos & nothing will happen
the breakdown and voting pattern of 1993 elections are in INEC website for your perusal ,if you bother to check.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Umennajiego(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Karlman:
...how do you plan on running your life?

Perfect reply in your mind ooo
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Marotzke:
the breakdown and voting pattern of 1993 elections are in INEC website for your perusal ,if you bother to check.
I don't need the breakdown on INEC website.I was at INEC early 1999. We are only posting online. I have my facts. It would have been a wastage of time coming back to nairaland on the issue of Biafra. Comments so far justified The Northern Youths. Ungrateful people. Even in commercial buses or public places in Lagos, no matter what an Igbo does, he or she will be supported against another tribe as if they are carrying out Biafra solidarity.

From their comments, Col Victor Banjo, Wole Soyinka, Col Adekunle Fajuyi just wasted their time. Soyinka is lucky to be alive. In 2015 when Soyinka gave a lecture overseas which was termed anti - igbo they almost crashed nairaland.com and other media. When Soyinka won Nobel prize various comments and articles and suggestion which were anti soyinka never drew the attention of Soyinka kinsmen. Prof ABC Nwosu attack on Awolowo while defending the book 'There was a country' by Prof Chinua Achebe never drew the anger of Yoruba. Nobody called that anti - yoruba statements. Col Banjo and Col Adekunle RIP Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore / Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.