Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (24560 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2017
YERIMA SHETIMA IS LIVING IN LAGOS AND HAS FLARES FOR BMW CARS....THAT I KNOW
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by mightyhaze: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
graphiti:

Did u just read d poo u posted?
Its likened to oh, I ate fried rice and chicken yesterday.....soooo delicious, but I like drinking garri andvgroundnut all d same

Mtcheeew.... What are u still doing in nairaland then? Pls make use of d deactivate button and quit all ds story biko!

Wots all d grief about?

Dat I visited a forum and was impressed about it?

Take a chill son

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by able20(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
I support Yerima . He is the pharoah of our generation. All igbos find your level or you will find your graves because vultures will feast on your cacasses
That your leprosy infected fingers you used to write na wao, you parasite
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by franudi: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Nonsense talk like this and the one spewed by Yerima is why I have always advocated that Yoruba's should sit out the ongoing controversy and not take side. Igbos are not reasonable people that we can side with, they will turn against us when the heat comes. Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.

Falana brought this upon himself and I won't pity him. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.
That is the problem with afonjas.They don't know what they want.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by chibuzorAbia: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
mightyhaze:
I visited biafrasay.com forum yestday,and uptil now am still reeling with d excellent impression I got dere.

So what the ffk are you doing here?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by nototribalist: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Jazzlite:

Then quit posting such trash on Nigerian media.. like nairaland...
cos na you buy phone and Data for am abi? It's like you don drink that toilet soup this morning

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by EvilMetahuman: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2017
elotajohn1:
Yorubas should for once in their life time take a stand. Being chameleon all the time will always get them trapped in Hausa cobwebs. As for Shettima Yerima, the child dancing on the road side surely has a drummer in the bush!

If only Igbos will value lives over properties for once!!
like the ibos are begging for unity today and shouting biafla tomorrow?

Who is the biggest chameleon here?
Joke's on you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by EvilMetahuman: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
The yorubas are cowards. If awolowo had declared oduduwa when ojukwu reeased him from calabar prison everything would have been history today. If obasanjo who knows the truth can speak the same truth sith his mouth in yhe few days he has left. But no, dont trust a yoruba man
if ojukwu the greatest coward of the country [ever] hadn't run away and denounce his beliefs, igbos won't be the biggest slave in the country today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Ajimike(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Nonsense talk like this and the one spewed by Yerima is why I have always advocated that Yoruba's should sit out the ongoing controversy and not take side. Igbos are not reasonable people that we can side with, they will turn against us when the heat comes. Soyinka supported them in the 60's and today, they can't do without insulting him.

Falana brought this upon himself and I won't pity him. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.

I was thinking the closest problem facing Nigeria now is the Health of Buhari and the status of The Acting Cordinator.
We will see which people starts the war first.
Useless Hypocrite.
You remembered Soyinka supported then in the 60s but forgot who released Awolowo from prison.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Customer80: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

. Let Igbos and the north settle their mess like they did in the 60's, it's none of your fuvcking business.
Are you saying yorubas and other Nigerians were not part of the Nigerian -Biafran war in the 60s? let's be truthful and not dish out half truths

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by EvilMetahuman: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2017
ytkid:
because he is a hausa man. he has not yet been arrested. And d fool knws dat he has immunity, and is proudly saying dat he is a king in the north.
If Nnamdi kanu makes a statement again nigeria, he will be arrested and put into prision, Nigeria is bleeped up.
, this monotony must stop. After ordering quit notice, the fulani idiot is proud pf his stupidity, when october 1 come he should beta run to kaduna because d igbos will be coming for his head if anytin happens in the north.
has kanu ever been arrested for everything he said?

Have you advocated for kanu's arrest for all the insults and hate speech?

Then shut the fhuck up hypocrite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by bayulll011(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2017
salford1:

Olodo. Gowon released Awolowo from prison not ojukwu.

1st August 1966 Gowon Takes over as head of State.
Awolowo released from Prison 3rd August 1966.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html

Why answering and unfortunate person that is olodo that knows nothing it's bring u to his level

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by EvilMetahuman: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2017
franudi:
Then let Nigerian govt let the Biafrans go.
ask your leader who are part of nigerian government to let you go.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by EvilMetahuman: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
bayulll011:

Why answering and unfortunate person that is olodo that knows nothing it's bring u to his level
he has too.

The igbo people lie a lot and they tend to be delusional in believing their own lies.

You have to debunk the lies before they start passing it around like the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by franudi: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Dancos:
I support Yerima . He is the pharoah of our generation. All igbos find your level or you will find your graves because vultures will feast on your cacasses
You and that stupid yerima are cowards.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by eastsidechillz: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Karlman:
...funny thing is that NNAMDI KANU is not even aware of the existence of shettima or yerima and his fellow almajiris...

...so let the almajiris do what they know how to do best, looting stealing killing, as no price is too much for BIAFRA.

...ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN WHO IS NOT TIRED WITH THE MANNER NIGERIA IS RUN&RUIN BY THE HAUSAFULANI FOR THE PAST 50YEARS CAN DIE WITH NIGERIA.
Simple and straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by franudi: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Great comment!

Falana should have minded his business. Yorubas always defend those useless Igbos and get insulted in return.

They should learn to leave them at the mercy of Ab0ki who love turning them to suya
Ewu.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
ehinmowo:
truth be told, d insult of IPOB is gargantuan

And so the entire Igbo people gathered and asked IPOB to speak for them? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
falana is right...yerima grew up in lagos,educated in lagos n still ve roots in lagos.like yerima like nnamdi kanu
both cause wahala in one place,their families r safe in another place
both r celebrated in their home towns of kaduna n abia but r not permanent residents of their home towns
both ve no known source of livelihood
both r fraudsters using d emotions of their tribal youths to gain fame n wealth
both r war mongers but ve never fought any war.
e no go better for two of dem...looking for a widow's son to die for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by chibuzorAbia: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
ask your leader who are part of nigerian government to let you go.

GBAM! GBAMER! GBAMEST!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2017
one of elders our​ in southwest, ELDER YINKA ODUMAKIN AS SENT THE RIGHT MESSAGE TO THE arewas THAT THEIR ELDERS SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER, BUT THAT "ONLY IF THEY HAVE ANY". IN YORUBA LAND WE CALL SUCH ELDERS THAT SUPPORT SUCH ULTIMATUM agba rada-rada, OUR OWN ELDERS HAVE A LEASH CONTROL ON US AND THEY DON'T INSTRUCT US TO DO THE WRONG THINGS
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Wittysmith(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Shettima says he is a Nigerian and has the right to reside in Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Are the Igbos ordered to leave the North not Nigerians? Oh I forgot they are Biafrans!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Michel2013: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
ehinmowo:
truth be told, d insult of IPOB is gargantuan

and the masacring of people by combined teams of fulani herdsmen and Moslem fanatics is lilliputian?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Zico5(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
I agree we should go our different way but the fact is that igbo should not try to court any single land out of south south. They should limit their Biafra to that five enclave state. They should also be ready to move whatever may be their investment from north and south west. We are tired of their nonsence.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by kingthreatz: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Good.

Then we hope to see you guys facing your front and not putting your gaping orifices into any issue involving Biafra

No we must intercede. We dont want genocide like was done in the 1967-1970. The chestbeaters remaining were beating chests with machetes against trained warriors in AK47. We will not let it happen again

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by franudi: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

GBAM! GBAMER! GBAMEST!
That is exactly what NNAMDI KANU is doing on my behalf.May.God continue to bless him.Amen.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by seguno2: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2017
Truflame:
The unity of the country as one indivisible entity is not the problem but leadership.

The leadership allowed by the FOLLOWERS?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Marotzke(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
VcStunner:
And the ranting continues..
Dude said he's been celebrated in the North, well I for one honestly don't know him, but look how he was "visibly" shaken by the persona of Nnamdi Kanu. He seems to be trembling on behalf of all northern youths. The govt won't tell you, but u see in our time, the Nnamdi Kanu movement (though isn't refined enough to attract sympathy yet) will eventually get to a point where restructuring will not stop the agitation anymore but referendum. The window is closing fast on Nigeria, and war won't be an option either because the world is watching.
I wish we could restructure and still be one Nigeria, but everyone minding his own business. If u have oil, use it. If u have grandnut use. Just stop being lazy and foolish. Barka da Eid Mubarak
This is one gross error IPOB are making. "War won't be an option". War is the only option. "The world is watching". Of course they are watching, same way they watched Yugoslavia,Rwanda,Somalia,Sudan Syria and now Yemen.
Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, the most unprepared for war and the most vulnerable to devastation are Ndigbo.
Yet we are the ones fanning the embers of strife. 60% of Igbos are resident outside Igbo land. No other ethnic group is as exposed as Ndigbo. Our seperation from Nigeria should be a matter of the head and not the heart.
A word is enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2017
...the arrogance of this Yerima grew immediately he knew that he's above the law. Shame to our police, Dss, military establishment and Mr Osibanjo.They have set the ball rolling and people must definitely make reference to this in the near future.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by chibuzorAbia: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2017
franudi:
That is exactly what NNAMDI KANU is doing on my behalf.May.God continue to bless him.Amen.

The Igbos in the government are also representing you and by the powers infested in them are presently the only legitimate leaders of your people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by simplycarro: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

God bless you!!!
Someone need to tell all these useless over-sabi Yorubas to keep their useless mouth shut out of this abokki and Ndi-monkey coming fight

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana by kosasly(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2017
madbuhari:
just look at the kind of Ediots from landlocked oil barren cursed desert I share the same nationality with... it will never be well with luggard and his bandwagon of Yellowbar Unity beggars
Bros for only one person? shocked Just kuku kill am!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) / Population Statistics Of Lagos British Colony In 1891 / Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.