Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (66804 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
So what's the realistic male body you ended up with? cheesy
A girl can dream grin

Well it's because I love him. How about you? What did you end up with
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by DarkRebel69: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
An erratic and mystery-stained personality takes the body of a Greek god to the cleaners anyday, anytime. Case in point; Bobby Valentino.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
vicfuntop:
Well it's because I love him. How about you? What did you end up with
The woman of my reality. She's made me realise what we want and what we need are two very different things. She's everything I need and more

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
tongue
MrCork:

^^°° see this jagragulated domongogaharrrik village gyal doing shakarrra to a Londoner like am on her level...wonders shall never be! undecided

grin
MrCork:

^^°° see this jagragulated domongogaharrrik village gyal doing shakarrra to a Londoner like am on her level...wonders shall never be! undecided

e pain am ....lolz go suck your cork Darling
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
kiss kiss
MrCork:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
tongue ;De pain am ....lolz go suck your cork Darling
...actually i be so happy if u sokkkkit...we need to discuss!! (Mwaaaah)) wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

body size ko dickson size ni

cheesy what a gal
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
I prefer chubby type ..NO BEARD plz.. angry
I wudnt mind if he's hairy i can wax them off wink

guess u are chubby too..cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cleopatra4:
No mind d op. Wetin I wan use body do undecided
to do something intimate Ma...:\
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrCork:

angry
MrCork:

leave me alone
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Frankicent(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oya pm me you just found one. grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Frankicent(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Wow,I love built fat. That's my hubby's stature always making me to stand on the higher ground grin

Tot gals love muscular built guys... so you like my type...hmm

If you hubby up to 6ft+ grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Frankicent(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:
Built fat or strong fat for me tongue

You too
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by kindnyce(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote][/quote]

Irrelevant post,
There are better issues begging for our attention
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by bukiboy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Am very chubby, lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by jasysandra(f): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't know why i think this post is funny
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by tobrinskilanski: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
I smell rat in dis comment.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
uh, a slim guy would do (i don't mean skinny ooo)
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by tobrinskilanski: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
tongue ;De pain am ....lolz go suck your cork Darling

chai...u wicked o.

how u wan make hin head reach d cock.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by ehioziosa: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION!!! “Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” — Pretty Nigerian Lady Writes On Facebook. click the link below to see photo

https://metweet.com/shocking-revelation-hail-satan-i-have-traded-my-soul-to-the-devil-for-money-pretty-nigerian-lady-writes-on-facebook/
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by iwattpro(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
oh really ...well I just have one thing to say .............

GET LOST!

grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by ThierryJay: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm currently ottermode and working towards athletic. Its not easy but i'll get there.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unite we can make Unity together
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by lexzyy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

body size ko dickson size ni
hehehe....so na Dick size u like...omo mo tun phor ooo
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by UwaBuPawPaw: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm just like Mikel obi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by profnigga(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
[left][/left]. ladies ennnnnnn.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by toseen7: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
kindnyce:

Irrelevant post, There are better issues begging for our attention
lol
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
mecussey:
wow...suprised no one likes the v shape guys...women brain are just mysterious. They like the chubby fat looking guys bc brain is wired to believe those guys are rich and responsible...haha....not there fault just evolution. ...and when we were younger, the baby girls made us believe they love 6 packs. Thank God I loved myself the way I was and not bother to trim myself to suit anybody.

Perhaps your own mind is playing tricks on you...

Girls, themselves, come here to tell you what they prefer, but because you are so smart you don't want to believe it.

Aesthetics is a tiny fraction of what makes you attractive as a man. Doesn't hurt, but not that big a deal either.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by HausaOverlord: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
My naija girls love em pot bellied especially if they have affiliations with PDP or APC

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Some women—particularly American women—like their men carved and chiseled: the arms and abs of a Roman statue, the abdominal V of a Ken doll, and the rugged good looks of literally any member of Ocean's Eleven. smiley

But that's America. Travel around the world, and you'll notice that the perfect male physique changes depending on who's looking for it. Some women, for example, in Nigeria will pass on an eight-pack in favor of grizzly-sized guy with boulder shoulders and the semblance of a beer belly because of his pocket. cheesy Others yet are content with the average skinny guy. wink

So ladies, what's your pick and why?

I prefer the builtfat abeg..At least i wud av something smooth to rub on wen i feel lyk..Dont wanna b feeling too much contours on his tummy
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Stevebrown(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
oh really ...well I just have one thing to say .............

GET LOST!
I kinda like you. No joke we can wrk sth out.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Damn, my body is BUILD with beards embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.