Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (66796 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by madbuhari: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
obese fat is the real deal grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2017
That was then, ladies of nowadays will prefer a rich sugar daddy with tank belly to a young vibrant man with six packs.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Lionessza(f): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2017
datigbogirl:

What about fat as fatass?

Lol, I don't not like a guy with a fatass if that's what you're asking but a little potruding thing I don't mind tongue
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Lionessza(f): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Frankicent:

You too

Me too what ?.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2017
khiaa:

I just love the look, not too skinny, fat or muscular ,just right.
ohh.. And here I am thinking it was being athletic in bed grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Badmus122(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

No mind d op.
Wetin I wan use body do undecided
Then tell us what you need .
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2017
SeniorZato:

How do you know the person his talking about is Nigerian
Internet...duh! angry
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by taylor88(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I prefer chubby type ..NO BEARD plz.. angry

I wudnt mind if he's hairy i can wax them off wink

so we that have beards are turn off for u

uve not met a cute beard guy
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by cocoberry(f): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2017
My TJ bodytype is chubby fat...I soooo love
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Builtfat with well groomed sexy beard
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by hitleraldof(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2017
forreelinc:
shocked gals still look at body? Hmmm I'm curious
Babeeee Come to Papa lol(i can't believe I typed this)
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by shurley22(f): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2017
I'm surprised most ladies are going with the fat ones.
I prefer the ottermode anytime anyday, but then there's no telling who I might end up with.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
I prefer the builtfat abeg..At least i wud av something smooth to rub on wen i feel lyk..Dont wanna b feeling too much contours on his tummy

grin lol
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by daredreman(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

No mind d op.
Wetin I wan use body do undecided

Na the dick you get business with bah wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Akalia(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I aint Nigerian so i dunno who's ur talking abt. cool
I can teach you pidgin.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Zinny377
Watcha say?
Just the truth smiley
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by wintersnow(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
mecussey:
wow...suprised no one likes the v shape guys...women brain are just mysterious. They like the chubby fat looking guys bc brain is wired to believe those guys are rich and responsible...haha....not there fault just evolution. ...and when we were younger, the baby girls made us believe they love 6 packs. Thank God I loved myself the way I was and not bother to trim myself to suit anybody.

Nah craze dey worry dem grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by searay(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
No denying ottermode is the ideal body type.
Are you homo?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

...be nice to me and guess wot?... U can have me!!(real talk) wink

bros look well oooo,that s/he is a TRANSGENDER ooooo
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

body size ko dickson size ni

U too lyk prick
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
shurley22:
I'm surprised most ladies are going with the fat ones.
I prefer the ottermode anytime anyday, but then there's no telling who I might end up with.

Hmmmn......I'm suspecting u
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by DanielGb(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
kiss kiss

You wanna Suck?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
come to my room, let me explain better to you
am so confuse now ..what is room and come?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
fyxboss:
u don't understand what
fyxboss:
u don't understand what
everything.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
babiskinado:

Bia mr cork no be security job u de do for london. Debspauly run for your life oo!
babiskinado:

Bia mr cork no be security job u de do for london. Debspauly run for your life oo!
lolz that's if he isn't living on the street begging for money from any passerby
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by DanielGb(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

body size ko dickson size ni

I want to know 2 things:
1. Who disvrig. you?
2. Who broke your heart?

They left you with gabage thinking.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

You look innocently lovely.
SingleDad:

You look innocently lovely.
thank you and you look good too
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Stevebrown:

I kinda like you. No joke we can wrk sth out.
Stevebrown:

I kinda like you. No joke we can wrk sth out.
how do you mean.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by mrmohammed71(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Nesso:
I am skinny fat smiley
Nesso:
I am skinny fat smiley
Nesso:
I am skinny fat smiley
which level sef
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2017
iwattpro:

lolz

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

chai...u wicked o.
how u wan make hin head reach d cock.
Mr cork will always find a way lolz
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by forreelinc(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
hitleraldof:
Babeeee Come to Papa
lol(i can't believe I typed this)

sad so ur sista bf get muzzle?

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos