Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (66800 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by daredreman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Depends on d size wink

Correct bae grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

shabi i suck ur own last night bah so tey pees begin to worry u and akamu comot bah..

shocked
optional1:

shabi i suck ur own last night bah so tey pees begin to worry u and akamu comot bah..

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by humblemikel(f): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Builtfat guys with sexy breast for sucking and curly hair on the chest. That's my ideal. I love sleeping on that foamy body
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Hannysmilez(f): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
EmmGee:

And here i was thinking girls get put off by sweat.
It depends on the guy and the activity which led to sweating
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
The reason why some ladies dont like athlete & body builders Is because they might get a serious beating whenever they misbehave & You know this Niggurs dat fall In that category usually got no Chill. My Perception Precisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by EmmGee: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
It depends on the guy and the activity which led to sweating
Running? Gym? Basketball? Football? Which one
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
EmmGee:

Running? Gym? Basketball? Football? Which one
LOL. I'm not a towel. I'd only lick the sweat off if I made him sweat in the first place
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
shocked

undecided what is it? Can't you pretend you didn't see or read anything sometimes.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Martin0(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

undecided what is it? Can't you pretend you didn't see or read anything sometimes.
cool
optional1:

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
lolz another lie.
lol What is the most awkward to explain thing you've ever been caught doing?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by EmmGee: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
LOL. I'm not a towel. I'd only lick the sweat off if I made him sweat in the first place
hahahhh. Now i get it
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by khiaa(f): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

...so u looking for someone to wish u happy valanntine's in June...abi? angry

Stop being jealous you are still ok with me. grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

Diz gal too raw
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
peezeygwiny:

Diz gal too raw

you taught me remember??
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

you taught me remember??
Never...I'm so holy... u brought mhe here
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by fyxboss(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Yes ooo!!
No time smiley
chai make I run.......
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
peezeygwiny:

Never...I'm so holy... u brought mhe here

never what
undecided see don't allow me to zip ur trouser and bring out ur dickson for here oh undecided
Did i call anybody when i made my comment...

Who brought you here should take you back oh before...
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

never what
undecided see don't allow me to zip ur trouser and bring out ur dickson for here oh undecided
Did i call anybody when i made my comment...

Who brought you here should take you back oh before...
Infact bring my dick out use m brush ur mouth....I dun vex sef
Ain't leaving here until I drop a white thick sumtin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
peezeygwiny:

Infact bring my dick out use m brush ur mouth....I dun vex sef

Ain't leaving here until I drop a white thick sumtin

oh i see so u don't wanna carry this ur small dickson and go and sleep bah..

Sorry i mean sorry white think

lolzz

last time i checked i saw liquid kunu i mean watery kunu it wasn't even the normal thick kunu dat u will shake and shake tired before drinking...

Oga go sleep abeg tomorrow na work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by DanielGb(m): 1:52am On Jun 28, 2017
optional1:

Gbenga Daniel don't let me type bad thing for you oh...
Follow your lane enter the other room before i.......
Come with me. I have always admire your beauty.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 3:12am On Jun 28, 2017
optional1:

oh i see so u don't wanna carry this ur small dickson and go and sleep bah..

Sorry i mean sorry white think

lolzz

last time i checked i saw liquid kunu i mean watery kunu it wasn't even the normal thick kunu dat u will shake and shake tired before drinking...

Oga go sleep abeg tomorrow na work.

I give up......
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2017
DanielGb:

Come with me. I have always admire your beauty.

you know were you can find me.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2017
peezeygwiny:

I give up......

so quick!
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by donbabajeff(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
oh really ...well I just have one thing to say .............

GET LOST!

Delilah spotted
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
donbabajeff:

Delilah spotted
and you must be Samson ..
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Really smiley
Like seriously ...
U gat what I want grin
yes. Let's strike a deal.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by DanielGb(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
optional1:

you know were you can find me.
Check your mails. Do you still do hide and seek?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by peezeygwiny(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
optional1:

so quick!
Contact mhe for more information
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
DanielGb:

Check your mails. Do you still do hide and seek?

done that mr Dan sir.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by donbabajeff(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2017
debspauly:
and you must be Samson ..

No David
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by searay(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Yes. Homo sapien.
lols.
I play into your hands
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by zinny377(f): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Favybloom:
So there are women who prefer fatty bomboms? Omg OTM to ATHL any day any time. Can't stand fat guys, they eat anyhow and are usually dirty and lazy. I love a guy I can work out with. A sexy man that can jam well kiss
shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.