Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (66799 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Cleopatra4(f): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
daredreman:

Na the dick you get business with bah wink wink wink wink
Depends on d size wink
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2017
mrmohammed71:
angry[color=#006600][/color] which level sef
Find ur level
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Cleopatra4(f): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
fyxboss:
so what do u look at, pocket or ....??
Yes ooo!!
No time smiley
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2017
what about the sizes of their wallets and bank account? grin, i believe that's what women cares about nowadays. example Oshiomole and Lara.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by prettygoodie(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Packs ke?....who's looking at packs??...beard gang joor
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by prettygoodie(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
what about the size of the their wallets and bank account? grin, i believe that's what women cares about nowadays. example Oshiomole and Lara.
lol....thankiu
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
prettygoodie:

lol....thankiu
i am glad you are Agree grin Atleast you are not a hypocrite!
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Stevebrown(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
undecidedhow do you mean.
I mean I like u. As in "LIKE" u can say I'm crazy buh I meant wat I said.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Stevebrown:

kiss
Stevebrown:

lolz I know
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:
Build.......Jason Statham kind of bod.

See your mouth. ..Do you have a Jessica Alba kind of bod or a Mo'nique type ? grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
am so confuse now ..what is room and come?
a room is a place where two people connect to God in one spirit... and come is an act performed to get to that room. now come to my room!
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Olushauneddy(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian girls look money & not men body-type. A billionaire male dwarf like those selling home video CDs along OSBORNE rd poses to have the best stature to an average NAIJA babe.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Stevebrown(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
kisslolz I know
Really? PM u
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by EmmGee: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
That guy's abs just made me orgasm..Lordy Lord--I can only imagine licking the sweat off his body after a work-out,or tracing the contours of his abs
And here i was thinking girls get put off by sweat.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
a room is a place where two people connect to God in one spirit... and come is an act performed to get to that room. now come to my room!
lolz but why do I feel a room is a place where a lot of things good and bad goes on ....and come is a very dangerous word for a girl.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by zinny377(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Josephamstrong1 post=57874505]Zinny377
Watcha say?
Just the truth smiley[/quote

Oh wow! I d' go for the Athletic n built body any day...they are so sexy, always stays fit n strong jus like my boo wink ; wink

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
lolz but why do I feel a room is a place where a lot of things good and bad goes on ....and come is a very dangerous word for a girl.
because you have been told lies... come to my room and let me show you the truth
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
No denying ottermode is the ideal body type.
just like my body.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by clovislouis(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I aint Nigerian so i dunno who's ur talking abt. cool
where re u frm?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by khiaa(f): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
ohh.. And here I am thinking it was being athletic in bed grin

grin Nasty boy!
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Yes ooo!!
No time smiley
look no further.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by vicben27(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
at the age of 18 to 25yrs they love an athletic/body built man @ 35 to 40yrs dy wil prayin for even a pot belly man! women dnt naturally no wat dy want
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by NairalandCS(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
searay:
Are you homo?

Yes. Homo sapien.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Cleopatra4(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
look no further.
Really smiley
Like seriously ...
U gat what I want grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
khiaa:

grin Nasty boy!
...so u looking for someone to wish u happy valanntine's in June...abi? angry

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by MrCork: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Some women—particularly American women—like their men carved and chiseled: the arms and abs of a Roman statue, the abdominal V of a Ken doll, and the rugged good looks of literally any member of Ocean's Eleven undecided. smiley

But that's America. Travel around the world, and you'll notice that the perfect male physique changes depending on who's looking for it. Some women, for example, in Nigeria will pass on an eight-pack in favor of grizzly-sized guy with boulder shoulders and the semblance of a beer belly because of his pocket. cheesy Others yet are content with the average skinny guy. wink

So ladies, what's your pick and why?

...bro.. nairaland females are kids....they cant under stand

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
because you have been told lies... come to my room and let me show you the truth
lolz another lie.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by debspauly(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

what
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

...bro.. nairaland females are kids....they cant under stand

You ryt brah.
The few mature ones ain't active here.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
DanielGb:

I want to know 2 things: 1. Who disvrig. you? 2. Who broke your heart?
They left you with gabage thinking.

Gbenga Daniel don't let me type bad thing for you oh...
Follow your lane enter the other room before i.......
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by optional1(f): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
peezeygwiny:

U too lyk prick

shabi i suck ur own last night bah so tey pees begin to worry u and akamu comot bah..

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos