Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (66802 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by ernieboy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
uh, a slim guy would do (i don't mean skinny ooo)
what's the difference between 6 and half a dozen?

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
you again .

You look innocently lovely.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am between strong fat and built, 6 packs is very difficult to get, I have had flat abs but that 6 pack thing na Lagos Ibadan expressway project be that.

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Rozaytee: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
My ideal male body is chiseled stature wit six pack...but unfortunately d more loving ones i've met are not dat way..lol

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2017
So there are women who prefer fatty bomboms? Omg OTM to ATHL any day any time. Can't stand fat guys, they eat anyhow and are usually dirty and lazy. I love a guy I can work out with. A sexy man that can jam well kiss
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by datigbogirl: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:
Built fat or strong fat for me tongue

What about fat as fatass?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by DALE917(f): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Ottermode or athletic
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Damn, my body is BUILD with beards embarassed

Come and show me plz. grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2017
profnigga:
[left][/left]. ladies ennnnnnn.....

Lazar's beard though.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by wiseoracle(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2017
like seriously...

please what's your reason?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Clement111: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Umm see how u mention dickson like a toy, #smile
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Clement111: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

body size ko dickson size ni
optional1:
mtcheww

ummm, see how u mention dickson like toy
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by banmee(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
No denying ottermode is the ideal body type.

Says who? Builtfat is it. You are one step away from athletic because athletic is the ideal body type.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

Hmmmm!

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by clovislouis(m): 1:16am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I prefer chubby type ..NO BEARD plz.. angry

I wudnt mind if he's hairy i can wax them off wink
are u phyno sister?
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by babiskinado(m): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

^^°° see this jagragulated domongogaharrrik village gyal doing shakarrra to a Londoner like am on her level...wonders shall never be! undecided

Bia mr cork no be security job u de do for london. Debspauly run for your life oo!
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Wolexpoly: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2017
I BELIEVE MOST NIGERIAN LADIES GPES FOR TWO TINS IN A GUY.....THE MONEY OR THE DICK SIZE....IN MOST CASES " BOTH ". ALL THESE PICS AND BODY NAMES ARE JUST MERE POTRAIT ARTWORKS TO A TYPICAL NAIJA BABE........IF U ARE GOOD IN BED WEDA U ARE FAT OR TIN, DEM GO DIE DIA......IF YPU ARE RICH WEDA U ARE SHORT OR TALL, DEM STILL GO DIE DIA....MY BRO IF U NOW HAVE BOTH.....EVERY OTJER TINS FOLLOWS E.G UR SENSE OF HUMOR....INTELIGENCE.....PHYSIQUE......DRESSING....HEIGHT.......CARE N ROMANCE.....LIFESTYLE......CONVERSATIONAL.......SOCIAL.......PROTECTIVE ETC......ALL OF THESE CENTERS ON MONEY AND KONDO......IF YOU DONT HAVE THESE TWO...FORGET U WONT GAIN PROPER ADMISSION INTO HER HEART KE

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by khiaa(f): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
expantiate biko.. Is it what i'm thinking grin

I just love the look, not too skinny, fat or muscular ,just right.

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 27, 2017
clovislouis:
are u phyno sister?

I aint Nigerian so i dunno who's ur talking abt. cool
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Pylony(m): 2:12am On Jun 27, 2017
For a Nigeria lady just the size of your bank Account is ok to convince her not your body shape o jare, she'll not mind if your tommy is as big as an oil tank or that of a pregnant woman with triplets.

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by fyxboss(m): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
mtcheww

so what do u like
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by fyxboss(m): 2:27am On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
I dont understand
u don't understand what
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by fyxboss(m): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

No mind d op.
Wetin I wan use body do undecided
so what do u look at, pocket or ....??
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by awsaiboyoluba: 3:00am On Jun 27, 2017
williamfrank:
Are You Seeking For Rich Sugar Mummy/daddy/lesbians/gay/in Nigeria or any other country. Anyone Who Is Interested Should Contact Sugar Mummy Hookup Agency In Nigeria Mr Frank(on +2349036423315) Welcome to Nigeria First, Reliable Dating Agency. We have a wonderful influential network of Mummy/daddy/lesbians/gay/ ranging from Government Officials, Politicians, Executive, Money Bag Business Personality, Hotel owners, Engineers, Doctors Gold Men and Women. We have influential sugar Mummies and Daddies. Be among the people to get our exclusive connections. Get the opportunity to meet them. We have sugar mummies all over Nigeria, who are willing to lavish money on you, (+2349036423315) to get connected. A night with Sugar Mummy or Daddy is 15, 000rm when you are able to satisfy your mummy emotionally per night. Contact agent

GUYS BEWARE Majority of these sugar MUMMIES are hiv positive.

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by TonyCizzy(m): 3:03am On Jun 27, 2017
vanida6:
Ayam coming pls
Don't COME too quick

Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:03am On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
I dont understand
come to my room, let me explain better to you
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 27, 2017
I FREED THOUSANDS OF SLAVES. I COULD HAVE FREED THOUSANDS MORE IF ONLY THEY KNEW THEY WERE SLAVES. BE WISE!
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Skinny with Long Preeeek grin
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:14am On Jun 27, 2017
That guy's abs just made me orgasm..Lordy Lord--I can only imagine licking the sweat off his body after a work-out,or tracing the contours of his abs
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by RELAN2446(m): 5:25am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I prefer chubby type ..NO BEARD plz.. angry

I wudnt mind if he's hairy i can wax them off wink
I guess m d one u ar looking for.
Re: Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? by SeniorZato(m): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I aint Nigerian so i dunno who's ur talking abt. cool
How do you know the person his talking about is Nigerian

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos