Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. (36035 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
aureen:
I don't know under what influence you write your so called advice.

LADIES, NEVER TRY TO TAME YOUR MAN.

Only diabolic people will want to take the free will of another human being, so they can take advantage of them.

Free will is a precious gift from God, for it lets us love him with our “whole heart”—because we want to.—

Matthew 22:37.
The spiritualists are here

Lordygram:
I tame ladies, they can't tame me.
even to the most stubborn and headstrong ladies like you, I'm always in charge..
The male misogynist e-warriors are here

BiafraBushBoy:

The male e-warriors are here

Good... so wait till you get married... then you can now slap these your nonsense talk to your man's face!!

Online warrior

offline Chicken
wink

Fabulocity:
grin grin grin
Why do I strongly doubt this?
You're nothing but a scrawny, bland guy with bleached skin. You don't strike me as the in charge type sad

The female e-warriors are here

Me.. .. I'm just observing

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Don't quote me and type this kinda bullshit again!!

If you have nothing to contribute.. then you kindly fvck off!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oh please shut the fück up you loser. All these smelly NL boys with words bigger than their shrunken brains. Now tell me, what you just typed, does it even make the least infinitesimal amount of sense? All these SonofMark wannabes. Please shift abeg and look for someone else to bore. And I know who you are. You were expecting a fight this night abi? Nope, I've stopped doing e-battles. It's just a big waste of my time and honestly , it depletes my IQ. Now, away with you son. Goodbye and Goodnight! kiss

RukkyDelta, continue to observe jorh
grin.
Shroud:
Are you too dumb not to graps what the OP meant or your just a habitual dunderhead looking for her streak of dementia in coloured digital print?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Oh please shut the fück up you loser. All these smelly NL boys with words bigger than their shrunken brains. Now tell me, what you just typed, does it even make the least infinitesimal amount of sense? All these SonofMark wannabes. Please shift abeg and look for someone else to bore. And I know who you are. You were expecting a fight this night abi? Nope, I've stopped doing e-battles. It's just a big waste of my time and honestly , it depletes my IQ. Now, away with you son. Goodbye and Goodnight! kiss

grin.
Thanks dear
Please continue with your good job especially with Mr Bushboy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:

grin.
I knew she was going to rant then run away. Ugly shoe-faced woman. You lost when you crawled on your knees stealing another woman's picture to use as your DP. Shameless, deceiving, cheap, grotesque hoe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol abeg I no get anybody's time jareh. Goodnightsmiley
Rukkydelta:

Thanks dear
Please continue with your good job especially with Mr Bushboy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
*Yawns* okay bye. I'm bored already.

lol
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
grin grin grin
Why do I strongly doubt this?
You're nothing but a scrawny, bland guy with bleached skin. You don't strike me as the in charge type sad

See as your mouth they sharp
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Me? Na joke now. I just like to troll saintsamuraii or whatever the fuçk he calls himself now.
KINGinVAHALA:

See as your mouth they sharp
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Me? Na joke now. I just like to troll saintsamuraii or whatever the fuçk he calls himself now.
Calm down babe, it's okay!

how re you, it has been ages?
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
looking for weak targets ? And you just said good night.

Eternal Ashawo. If you can steal a DP to deceive Nairalanders, then you must be one ugly, unkept drab who would need no extra movie costume to do a horror scene.

Cheap thief

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Great, I think. Just living life grin
KINGinVAHALA:

Calm down babe, it's okay!

how re you, it has been ages?
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Great, I think. Just living life grin

Good to know.

Hope you know you still owe me something, or somethings?
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by TheUmbra: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shroud:
looking for weak targets ? And you just said good night.

Eternal Ashawo. If you can steal a DP to deceive Nairalanders, then you must be one ugly, unkept drab who would need no extra movie costume to do a horror scene.

Cheap thief

Now please tell me it isn't true. Tell me that no matter how bad a woman's self esteem might be, it can't drop to the level of using some else's pic while claiming it for herself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheUmbra:

Now please tell me it isn't true. Tell me that no matter how bad a woman's self esteem might be, it can't drop to the level of using some else's pic while claiming it for herself.
She was using someone's--a pretty unknown lady-- pic as her DP from 2015 down the years and lied in 2017 that she has never used anyone's DP.

I dug her old posts and brought proof for her.

Most of these bitter, rantful girls in Nairaland are often unsightly creatures hiding away in online forums taking out thier frustrations on people just because nature found them undeserving.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by TheUmbra: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shroud:
She was using someone's--a pretty unknown lady-- pic as her DP from 2015 down the years and lied in 2017 that she has never used anyone's DP.

I dug her old posts and brought proof for her.

Most of these bitter, rantful girls in Nairaland are often unsightly creatures hiding away in online forums taking out thier frustrations on people just because nature found them undeserving.

Saw a handful of her venomous tirades and I realized something was wrong - rejection - the most likely culprit!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FreeSpirited: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Ladies are so bad with advice...A man gives advice as to how to win their husband over, all of them are busy attacking him, spewing thrash and jargons....some refuse to use their brain to understand the contextual meaning of 'tame'. Is sense so far away from women folk? A piece of advice that cost nothing... Just two words ' submissive and respect' yet its hard for them to understand. No wonder their marriage is always full of problems upon problems...cos they will never learn. Their brain is devoid of learning centre only filled wit quarell and nagging centres. Shiorrr..shameful! Disgrace to common sense.
Men are not complicated beings. If a man truly loves you all you need to win him to your side all the time is 'Respect and being submissive'. Everyother tip is just a waist of time and energy. Until you do those two things, forget it, you will never have peace from a real man. Nonsense elements!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by anonymuz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.
i agree with you but how many of you ladies respect we men?
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
true. Lol
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Bluffly: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.
What you need to understand is that every word is relative when your husband respects you is different from when you respect your husband because respecting your husband includes reverence in all things
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by CarterKim(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Toks2008:
BE SUBMISSIVE AND RESPECT HIM

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by RealHaute: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Toks back at it again claiming to be the relationship Jesus. undecided

Why would i want to tame my boyfriend in the first place? Is he a dog or my puppet? Why can't we communicate like human beings and come to a mutual understanding. He does things for me, and i do the same also. You dont demand respect, you earn it. Mtchew..*spits on thread*

You don dey get sense; but you still dey spit. Get manners next. tongue
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Yuji: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Respect is earned! If you are not an educated illiterate you should understand that. Besides,men also need to submit to women in order to be submitted to. (Ephesians 5:21)Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
Quote and cry me a river! undecided
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Goandie: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ladies are so bad with advice...A man gives advice as to how to win their husband over, all of them are busy attacking him, spewing thrash and jargons....some refuse to use their brain to understand the contextual meaning of 'tame'. Is sense so far away from women folk? A piece of advice that cost nothing... Just two words ' submissive and respect' yet its hard for them to understand. No wonder their marriage is always full of problems upon problems...cos they will never learn. Their brain is devoid of learning centre only filled wit quarell and nagging centres. Shiorrr..shameful! Disgrace to common sense.
Men are not complicated beings. If a man truly loves you all you need to win him to your side all the time is 'Respect and being submissive'. Everyother tip is just a waist of time and energy. Until you do those two things, forget it, you will never have peace from a real man. Nonsense elements!

Bro you dey waste your tym. Dey are sum pple in life that even if you give dem ababio text book dem go still fail the exam

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ioreth69(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lordygram:
I tame ladies, they can't tame me.
even to the most stubborn and headstrong ladies like you, I'm always in charge..
abegi make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by luluman: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Headimotis olumorock
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by luluman: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Headimotis olumorock.Discovered 1000 yrs ago in Africa.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by pweshboi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Guyo calm down, your spirit dey roam freely tonight oo. u just dey para, no vex... but I see sense in what ure trying to say, most ladies if I might say 'girls' don't know what it takes to keep ordinary relationship this days talkless of marriage. they want to be married but don't want to be wives. I always say it, there can't be equality in marriage.. never... it's not possible, it's been designed by God that way that man must be the head. now the ish is a responsible man that loves his wife would be willing to make her happy, understand her and treat her well. while the wives would do same just as the OP has mentioned. if u talking about equality in the society, workplace and so on yes.. that's commendable but not in marriage. some girls just open there mouth and spew thrash this days.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ivolt: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Taming suggest that the man is a beast.
Marry a human and you need no worry about taming.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.