Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. (36043 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by kceewhyte(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
dingbang:
grin
dicotyledon
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ivolt: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
looking for weak targets ? And you just said good night.

Eternal Ashawo. If you can steal a DP to deceive Nairalanders, then you must be one ugly, unkept drab who would need no extra movie costume to do a horror scene.

Cheap thief

You are sick, ranting on nairaland won't improve your luck.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.

A teenager spotted!
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by scribble: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.

I am 4 years older than my wife and i am the provider of the home

Do you think she should not defer to me?

It is a jonzing world sha

If the disrespect gets too much from her side, I rent an apartment for a side chick(s)

And if she refuses to humble herself still, then enter queen esther
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by scribble: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Toks back at it again claiming to be the relationship Jesus. undecided

Why would i want to tame my boyfriend in the first place? Is he a dog or my puppet? Why can't we communicate like human beings and come to a mutual understanding. He does things for me, and i do the same also. You dont demand respect, you earn it. Mtchew..*spits on thread*

On your period much?
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by DrGoodmanFather: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:

We know your type. Menopause no dey Pause.

I am sure you cannot say If you give me money, I will give it back to you in the same quantity.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op, true love permits the other to act freely and independently, to a great extent.

Toks; That's the kind of love God expressed and still expressing towards us.

Yea, I get your point of 'tamin a man' BUT love is kind, patient, longsuffering etc.

Have you watched FIREPROOF? That has a lot of things about True Love.

Sometimes, traditions of men gives us a wrong view to marriage and relationship.

My point!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by MisterKings(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lordygram:
well no Lady can tame me..
not even shakira..

The funny thing is they do most times and the crazy thing is you will not even know till u have done what they ask you.
I read a female book by mistake titled WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES. Maan you will see how girls can actually remote control us like puppet. But when i remember the tricks there and girls bring their A game i dey counter am and they go start to vex and start saying, you sef you are not Romantic etc
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
ivolt:

You are sick, ranting on nairaland won't improve your luck.
Shut up or slit your wrists if you're irked.

You're still inferior to a domesticated pig either way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ivolt: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
Shut up or slit your wrists if you're irked.

You're still inferior to a domesticated pig either way

I hope your family knows your mental condition so they
can confine you to a psychiatrist ward before you become
incurable.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
ivolt:

I hope your family knows your mental condition so they
can confine you to a psychiatrist ward before you become
incurable.
And I hope your family knows your destiny will only be actualised in death as your rotten corpse will be used as manure to grow the biggest yams in your local government.

They better not burry you with a coffin.

Attention-seeking , fullblown retárd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by sagaxity(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
One question for you OP,

CAN YOU TAME A WILD ANIMAL FOREVER?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Flaghouse1: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
angry angry angry

The botanical name for head should be opiororo mango
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ugofr(f): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
build trust, show love, wisdom and care, be respectful and quiet,crazy in bed, be unpredictable....works for me.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Jettage: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:

From your reaction and comment, I would warn men to be wary of ladies like you.
The point is, You just saw an apt aphorism and you have begun to rationalize it,
You don't know how it works out with men,
When you begin to demand the respect of a man, you will loose.
Men gives respect to women as a result of a woman acting accordingly (being submissive and respectful) to expect a man to throw his manliness to your expectations at first is the disaster of most homes.
It is a natural instinct in all men.
They will sure respect you when they see you exhuding all the characteristics of good manners and well brought up atributes
But impose yours first and you will meet a vehement resistance from any sane man.
It is naturally designed by the manufacturer
So, go learn all the skills of respect for your man, and you will sure see him acting naturally to his nature
But expect it first and the man will resist you with his mental faculties
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jettage:

The point is, You just saw an apt aphorism and you have begun to rationalize it,
Men gives respect to women as a result of a woman acting accordingly (being submissive and respectful) to expect a man to throw his manliness to your expectations at first is the disaster of most homes.
They will sure respect you when they see you exhuding all the characteristics of good manners and well brought up atributes
But impose yours first and you will meet a vehement resistance from any sane man.
So, go learn all the skills of respect for your man, and you will sure see him acting naturally to his nature
She's a bitter , ugly shrew who lost out in the game of love and promise.

She opened a thread sometime ago advising young Nigerian ladies not to marry Nigerian men.

Such a bitter, empty man-hater whose exterior is as ugly as her godless heart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FTbomb(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
Are you too dumb not to grasp what the OP meant or your just a habitual dunderhead looking for her streak of dementia in coloured digital print?
chai! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by AleeDee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
"HeadWin"

dingbang:
grin
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
FTbomb:
chai! grin grin
Baba , I greet you. That's the ugly slattern who advised our girls not ot marry Nigerian men.

I think she's a borderless okpo anyways
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FTbomb(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Shroud:
Baba , I greet you. That's the ugly slattern who advised our girls not ot marry Nigerian men.

I think she's a borderless okpo anyways
mehn, i've stopped taking words coming from these smelly cunts seriously. they come online to form posh whereas in real life they're nothing but sex tools to fuckboys. if you saw that tblachoc's thread today you'd know what i'm talking about.

i know the good ones among them, but they're just few. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Jettage:

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by oneape: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
see them!

mother of Jezebel
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by fuckboys: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
FTbomb:
mehn, i've stopped taking words coming from these smelly cunts seriously. they come online to form posh whereas in real life they're nothing but sex tools to fuckboys. if you saw that tblachoc's thread today you'd know what i'm talking about.

I wee slap you angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2017
FTbomb:

Hahahaha, I missed that one. No mind all these dirt-cheap Olosho forming tough and intelligent here when they have been love bitten and heartbroken by smooth talkers.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FTbomb(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2017
fuckboys:
I wee slap you angry
shocked shocked grin
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by oneape: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2017
toastedbread:
men done turn wild animals abi?

if a man wants to be with you, he'll make up his mind to be with you. you cannot "tame" a man.

ever wondered why some guys just play along with a girl and after having 3points, they remix on to the next one?

can you tame a lion?

yes! men have been taming lions since ya family even think of giving birth to such a dumb person!

everything can be tame if you are willing to tame it!

black women don't use there brain this days

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by oneape: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Shroud:
She was using someone's--a pretty unknown lady-- pic as her DP from 2015 down the years and lied in 2017 that she has never used anyone's DP.

I dug her old posts and brought proof for her.

Most of these bitter, rantful girls in Nairaland are often unsightly creatures hiding away in online forums taking out thier frustrations on people just because nature found them undeserving.
even baboons are more prettier than them!

all this short ugly looking dark smelly creatures are just so danm high here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by oneape: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ladies are so bad with advice...A man gives advice as to how to win their husband over, all of them are busy attacking him, spewing thrash and jargons....some refuse to use their brain to understand the contextual meaning of 'tame'. Is sense so far away from women folk? A piece of advice that cost nothing... Just two words ' submissive and respect' yet its hard for them to understand. No wonder their marriage is always full of problems upon problems...cos they will never learn. Their brain is devoid of learning centre only filled wit quarell and nagging centres. Shiorrr..shameful! Disgrace to common sense.
Men are not complicated beings. If a man truly loves you all you need to win him to your side all the time is 'Respect and being submissive'. Everyother tip is just a waist of time and energy. Until you do those two things, forget it, you will never have peace from a real man. Nonsense elements!
ever wonder why there are often called FISH BRAIN?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by kenzindax(f): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2017
dingbang:
grin
beansmatic head.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by acc001(f): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Jettage:

I wana giv u an assignment, I wnt u to disrespect ur woman who respect u,nd her reaction toward u..try it nd tell m ur outcum..
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by oneape: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2017
sagaxity:
One question for you OP,

CAN YOU TAME A WILD ANIMAL FOREVER?
One question for you,

CAN YOU LIVE FOREVER?

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by bakila: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lmao do you know me from anywhere I'm engaged in case you don't know and boo and I respect each other tongue grin
Marriage and sustianing the relationship is another matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.