Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. (36017 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lmao do you know me from anywhere I'm engaged in case you don't know and boo and I respect each other tongue grin

jst shut up!!!!....to kidnap u dey hungry me nw
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by sagaxity(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2017
I should be telling you that @ ur pics....

guess u didn't understand..

I meant ....How long can you tame a (wild) man/woman to do your biddings as a lady/person even with all the submissive ness and respect? ....

*wild here represents everything immoral and bad
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by sagaxity(m): 1:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Headitalia braintanicus
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Totfulguy: 2:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.

I wish you a very cool marriage... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by rainbow2020(m): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just laugh at you people! Well like they say, respect is reciprocal. If you want and thrive on respect, be ready to dish it out in the same quantity that you want it.
I know you already
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by rainbow2020(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lmao do you know me from anywhere I'm engaged in case you don't know and boo and I respect each other tongue grin
liar...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:57am On Jun 30, 2017
embarassed I don't think I will get into any relationship again..I can't stand women smelly poossy poonani
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by saintdeby(m): 4:24am On Jun 30, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Headies
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by buzorcharles(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Shove it and I spit it back at you...

I will tell that your fiance to call off the engagement. You know how much it took you to get that guy after attending plenty Shiloh and Retreat.

If you like don't be humble cheesy

Remember that no guy wants you wink cheesy

#RealTalk wink
Don't mind her I will leave her soon her insult is too much. Can't marry her type. BIG mistake
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Vikky014(f): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Magnifera indica= mango.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by bameyi(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Lordygram:
well no Lady can tame me..
not even shakira..
My G, make you no take this the Won wrong way and don't be offended. But if Shakira with all the money she has put that back side on me she's free too tame me I don't care. Forget that crap my G
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by purplelips(f): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Online warrior

offline Chicken
wink
grin grin
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Aikayy: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Lol, let me tell you a secret... dude ain't gon marry you. He is just using the engagement thing as a bait to have contineous "free" sex with you girl. WAKE UP GIRL

Fabulocity:
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FlyboyZee: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yes. It is reciprocal, but humility conquers all. Go read the stories of Hannah, Ruth and Esther in the bible and you will know that you were just blabbing.

Yes. It is reciprocal. Give respect first and see whether it won't be reciprocated to you.

You people just say and quote things anyhow without putting any thought to it. Moreover, go read about the roles of the man and wife in Ephesians and learn who is supposed to do the respecting.

Last, last, na your type no dey last inside marriage because of this your warped mindset...
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by luvme0702: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2017
It's very important that every couple getting into marriage should be thought these stuffs. All a man needs is respect cos he interpretes that as love while a woman needs love/attention. Even the bible says so. The man was instructed to love his wife while the woman was instructed instructed to be submissive.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Toks back at it again claiming to be the relationship Jesus. undecided

Why would i want to tame my boyfriend in the first place? Is he a dog or my puppet? Why can't we communicate like human beings and come to a mutual understanding. He does things for me, and i do the same also. You dont demand respect, you earn it. Mtchew..*spits on thread*
oya lick dat spit b4 i flog u
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by WhoBeThisMan: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Good... so wait till you get married... then you can now slap these your nonsense talk to your man's face!!

Online warrior

offline Chicken
wink
the online worrier and offline chicken part got me laughing lol epic!!!
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by midehi2(f): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Then he does not love you but if a man loves you enough and you respect him,you have him.
I concur
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by legendsilver(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
You go tey for market grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Chukazu: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Toks back at it again claiming to be the relationship Jesus. undecided

Why would i want to tame my boyfriend in the first place? Is he a dog or my puppet? Why can't we communicate like human beings and come to a mutual understanding. He does things for me, and i do the same also. You dont demand respect, you earn it. Mtchew..*spits on thread*

Hmmmm... Na so them go dey spit everywhere like pregnant women...
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by luckydion(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2017
the scientific name is mangifera indica from a family called anacardiaceae. which is mago
BiafraBushBoy:
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Raemonez: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
ishi emeritus

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BrutusOj(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
dingbang:
grin
discora rutundata
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2017
buzorcharles:

Don't mind her I will leave her soon her insult is too much. Can't marry her type. BIG mistake

Lol...
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Vikky014:
Magnifera indica= mango.
vicky grin grin u like mango too much
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by karrim4real(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Op is right.

Meanwhile
Check my signature

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by yemoxyl(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Respect is Earned not Given undecided
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by valarinz: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I've being thinking of how to do that lately, he complains of everything I do and I am no longer finding it funny.

Eya, babe, your Nigga already has his mind elsewhere, he's just looking for ways to get rid of you. Just be strong cos soon you'll confirm this, good luck
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Oyindidi(f): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2017
valarinz:

Eya, babe, your Nigga already has his mind elsewhere, he's just looking for ways to get rid of you. Just be strong cos soon you'll confirm this, good luck
We are in for life, no route to escape
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2017
yemoxyl:
Respect is Earned not Given undecided

If you are waiting for your man to earn your respect then don't bother to be with any man.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Nnemuka(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
mtchewwwwwww
define submission?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Momodou Secka 'Danso': Gambian Gay Marries White Man (Wedding Photos) / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.