Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. (36041 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ladies are so bad with advice...A man gives advice as to how to win their husband over, all of them are busy attacking him, spewing thrash and jargons....some refuse to use their brain to understand the contextual meaning of 'tame'. Is sense so far away from women folk? A piece of advice that cost nothing... Just two words ' submissive and respect' yet its hard for them to understand. No wonder their marriage is always full of problems upon problems...cos they will never learn. Their brain is devoid of learning centre only filled wit quarell and nagging centres. Shiorrr..shameful! Disgrace to common sense.
Men are not complicated beings. If a man truly loves you all you need to win him to your side all the time is 'Respect and being submissive'. Everyother tip is just a waist of time and energy. Until you do those two things, forget it, you will never have peace from a real man. Nonsense elements!
I think this is the best comment so far.. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by fejikudz(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Shove it and I spit it back at you...

I will tell that your fiance to call off the engagement. You know how much it took you to get that guy after attending plenty Shiloh and Retreat.

If you like don't be humble cheesy

Remember that no guy wants you wink cheesy

#RealTalk wink
Savage grin
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Quinn22(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
cry cry cry

I am willing to be submissive and to be respectful to my bf and my future hubby kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Vikky014(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
dingbang:
vicky grin grin u like mango too much
Lol.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Jammiiee(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Shroud baba, no make this gal faint o cheesy grin

U don kill her fabulous ly grin
Shroud:
She was using someone's--a pretty unknown lady-- pic as her DP from 2015 down the years and lied in 2017 that she has never used anyone's DP.

I dug her old posts and brought proof for her.

Most of these bitter, rantful girls in Nairaland are often unsightly creatures hiding away in online forums taking out thier frustrations on people just because nature found them undeserving.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Shroud: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jammiiee:
Shroud baba, no make this gal faint o cheesy grin

U don kill her fabulous ly grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2983533/10-reasons-why-shouldnt-date that's the thread that exposes her for the demented, bitter gold-digger she is.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Jammiiee(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow, make I sharpaly read cheesy
Shroud:

https://www.nairaland.com/2983533/10-reasons-why-shouldnt-date that's the thread that exposes her for the demented, bitter gold-digger she is.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FreeSpirited: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:
Taming suggest that the man is a beast.
Marry a human and you need no worry about taming.
So thats how you understand the word 'tame' in that context? Smh....it's shameful how u all all think the same way....always counter intuitive , unyielding and unready to learn
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ivolt: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
FreeSpirited:
So thats how you understand the word 'tame' in that context? Smh....it's shameful how u all all think the same way....always counter intuitive , unyielding and unready to learn

You see the phrase in bold, only simpletons used them
because they can't understand the complexities of
human interactions.
To them everything is black and white.

A deer doesn't learn from a lion, neither does a chicken
learn from a hawk, never forget this lesson because
it might one day save you.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FreeSpirited: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:

You see the phrase in bold, only simpletons used them
because they can't understand the complexities of
human interactions.
To them everything is black and white.

A deer doesn't learn from a lion, neither does a chicken
learn from a hawk, never forget this lesson because
it might one day save you.
Jesus! Smh to u

I used the phrase because 'all of you ' have been saying thrash with respect to the word 'tame' and you inclusive.
You are one of the pack. Get understanding it will save you everyday
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ivolt: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Jesus! Smh to u

I used the phrase because 'all of you ' have been saying thrash with respect to the word 'tame' and you inclusive.
You are one of the pack. Get understanding it will save you everyday

You still haven't gotten the lesson ?

Whatever "wisdom" a frog learns from a snake is for
the snake's benefit, so the frog will be a fool to act
on the snake's instruction.
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FreeSpirited: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:

You still haven't gotten the lesson ?

Whatever "wisdom" a frog learns from a snake is for
the snake's benefit, so the frog will be a fool to act
on the snake's instruction.

I'm not surprised

Ordinary 'tame' as used in the topic u don't understand, 'submission and respect' is another rocket science . Very few, if any, of u got the message in that post. You were the worst.... making baseless connotation to 'tame'
All you guys understand is vain talks....bye
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by ivolt: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
FreeSpirited:

I'm not surprised

Ordinary 'tame' as used in the topic u don't understand, 'submission and respect' is another rocket science . Very few, if any, of u got the message in that post. You were the worst.... making baseless connotation to 'tame'
All you guys understand is vain talks....bye

Sorry I can't help you any further, you remind me of this guy:

Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by trojan84(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
dingbang:
grin
vigna unguiculata
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by FreeSpirited: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:

Sorry I can't help you any further, you remind me of this guy:
Oya clap for your self.....at least u have a sense of humor
Re: Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. by Juliearth(f): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Toks2008:
BE SUBMISSIVE AND RESPECT HIM

"The grass ain't greener on the other side." #mirage I live in the North and I know that these things you mentioned are not a guarantee to win a man's heart. Infact, in some cases,they become a breathing ground for infidelity ( by the man). Marriage is not Maths whereby the same formula or formulae can be applied to solve the same problems... In marriage,what is good for the Goose may not be good for the Gander. Respect and submission may keep husband number 1 at bay,but polly not husband number 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.