Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51190 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Apexcutie:
mehn u were swimming in love

LOL..... well it was back in the days
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Amadaz:
I sucked her hairy pussy yesterday evening after which i run go buy strong antibiotic which i just dey take now for prophylactic sake
can't stop laughing, u no see am b4u start
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
banmee:

Have you ever ran backwards at night, through a corn field n.aked, in the middle of winter? I did that for love.
With the word NAKED, I think u did it for lust.
Can u be kinda more detailed. Please...?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Marshalxv:
crazy me,I guess it was lust then.she normally pass through my street whenever she's going to church.one fateful evening she was on her way to church,I approached her,she was calm with me,she insisted I should follow her to her church if I really want her number.As we reach church the babe carry broom give me say make I sweep church o na so I sweep the highest sweeping of my life that day,shaa I later collect number but that was all I got.
na emm fit u shea u want babe
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2017
stunt89:

LOL..... well it was back in the days
yeah unlike nw where all u see is deceit

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by egorov(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Apexcutie:
ehya 5gud years, dat huge
yea. Really huge. She's d only lady I Love, till date
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2017
egorov:
yea. Really huge. She's d only lady I Love, till date
dont worry u will find sum1 dat will love and appreciate u
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by tylesh(f): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Love is overrated.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

This really got me laughing... I can imagine.lol
pls laugh ooo love can be so annoying

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

This really got me laughing... I can imagine.lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by egorov(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Apexcutie:
dont worry u will find sum1 dat will love and appreciate u
Thanks, not that I havent found someone else, but d problem is I don't Love them back.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by multicolored(f): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Rejected a lecturing job (my dream job) just because it will keep me away from my ex bf....chai, I mumu die those days o o o

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by richybankx: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2017
kodded:
smiley
love is crazy men especially with the right one
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ezionye(f): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Gerrard59:

She never appreciated it (display of eye-service). Was busy turning me in a circus, no answer regarding my proposal for friendship. Worse still, I was made the talk of her friends (very embarrassing). "He cooked a meal and brought it to her hostel"

Well, I was inexperienced. Being in a relationship can be very emotional, something I'm poor at.

Oh OK

Sorry
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Bath a mad person that was then
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Freethought:
Wow! Wish I had seen this earlier...

I remember one fateful morning.. A tout was querelling with a young lady, I stepped in to settle the rift and it turns to a real combat between me and the guy. The guy beat me like I was a baby, infact it was the lady that came to help me get up when the guy was through with me. The most embarrasing part was when the lady was telling me 'Sorry bro', 'sorry bro'

Well, the good news is, the lady is now my fiancee
lol was laughing out when reading this, but u lucky though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
If dis story is true den u d greatest mumu of all time, but I knw u are lying and jst looking for our mouths.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by jayinfo2(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Waoo me no saby love oo the only small thing I did for love was when I was still in school I got this fine lady that was driving me crazy. She normally go to her office around 8 but before den I would hang around just to walk her . my friends notice this and used it against me. Someone might just run inside the hostel and tell me hay ur babe don day go work oo . you need see the way I will run my breath out i will not stop until I get to her office and would eventually Not see her. Then codedly I will return to my hostel avoiding those stupid guys. One sighting me they will just burst out in laughter because they just wanted to suffer me cos I was in love.

Same lady I would wait for her beside her house in the night .it's then this stupid mosquitoes would feast on me as if they know my mission.

Same lady anytime we moving together I will always carry her bag .people will just be looking at me as if I no get sence but me no day send sofar Na my hand i take carry the bag not theirs.
Well I can't be mumu for love jor

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Amadaz(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Apexcutie:
can't stop laughing, u no see am b4u start
I see am oh but i couldn't quit since i already started.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by GossipHeart(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2017
yungjezzy:

Nd u will kill yourself ooo,u no go marry abi,just be talking rubbish
Wen love get your tym,u go hear am

I will tell my goat to fucck you from the back

Constipated fowl

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Mexyz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bashnigga:
I followed her 2 church
Went out to see her by 1am once, inside Ekosodin 4 dat matter grin grin grin
Boss you sef reach here? Inside Eko villa by 1am? you na strong man o..
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by braxjay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Bros calm down na

nor be quarrel
see as u wan finish me

I'm just looking for attention o ti gan

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Bashnigga(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mexyz:
Boss you sef reach here? Inside Eko villa by 1am? you na strong man o..
My guy no b small tin o,
as I dey waka dat night my heart jst dey beat gbam gbam grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by fumstar(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Obiomon:
lai grin Mohamed

Its possible cuz some guys dont cheat, they r deep lovers, a girl at a time. They all ain't bad
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Sleyanya1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Apexcutie:

True dear, the only solution I tell people is to be more Logical than Emotional in relationships.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by streetzdreamz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
so many betrayals,so many lies,anger,hatred and we expect subsequent relationships, marriages to stand the test of time.......the past will always haunt the present, the things that mattered were shattered and broken one by one, love isn't drama.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ClayT(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
drmuri:

You did what? Yuck!!! You must have internalized billions of lactobacilli, staph, strep and the ever present candida albicans!
Microbiologist I hail!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Preye21: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
clive2u:

*cough* do u really have to tell him d story?
Lol....cos even the guys dey fall hands
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Themainchick11(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

Ewoo.. This mumuness is mind blowing.
I'm single o.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ezionye(f): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Freethought:
Wow! Wish I had seen this earlier...

I remember one fateful morning.. A tout was querelling with a young lady, I stepped in to settle the rift and it turns to a real combat between me and the guy. The guy beat me like I was a baby, infact it was the lady that came to help me get up when the guy was through with me. The most embarrasing part was when the lady was telling me 'Sorry bro', 'sorry bro'

Well, the good news is, the lady is now my fiancee

The only story that ends well grin

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by 1miccza: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
warripekin:

Bros that's what we call one chance or boarding a vehicle with a damaged Tyre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.