Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51196 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by chubinwa(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obiomon:
Just wanted to know things we all do or have done for Love, how Embarrassed has it made you thinking back to the past and if you are still sacrificing alot in the name of Love do you think its worth it.

Tell me what have you done for love.

For me, i have the craziest things which are

1] Drive @ 2.00am in the Morning to see my EX - craziest, lol grin

2] Give my only Laptop for love

3] Spent my allowance on a woman

4] left school to be with a woman - silly cry

5] Slept in a car waiting for my woman to come back from hanging with d gurls embarassed

6] Risked my life a million times to travel just to see a man ( Night Bus runz)

7] Abandoned my friends to be with anyone i was with

in the End, i am not with any of this people. when person love sha, mumu dey do am

When i think back on this i laugh my head off. i am not glad i did it but i was really stupid! ;DConfession time everyone. cheesy

my case is synonymous to dis number 4. I refused to write first school leaving cert because my crush didn't write

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by nkemdi89(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have put my life and career on the line for love, nothing new, I don't even care if they don't reciprocate, cos I know I can do it for anyone.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by bitcoinvin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahah..funny shaaaaa..Mine is:Brought a bucket for her to urinate inside cos she said she was tired..Had to go and flush her urine.
She is now my ex...Just walked away...We reach like 10,000 men dating her..She can Bleep any thing that has the shape of a peniss.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by wizzprince(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Bros calm down na
nor be quarrel see as u wan finish me

I'm just looking for attention o ti gan
love your brain of homours u are funny
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by nkemdi89(f): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have put my life and career on the line for love, nothing new, I don't even care if they don't reciprocate, cos I know I can do it for anyone and I don't mind doing it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na new level be this one o cool
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by maleeks(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:
The only thing I did for love... Was a tragedy...
One wrecked one's heart...
The other wrecked the other's life...
Both parties are still suffering the consequences of that wreckage...
Some things are better left unsaid.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by TrollTrap: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Travelled out the country just to go surprise her in uni and convince her we should get back together.
Well we've since broken up and I can never do something like that again
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by nkemdi89(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Put my life and job on the line.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by muganbo1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Calm down all is well!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by twentyk(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
xtenxive:
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on
now this one is OOUCH....
Anyway i have never fallen in love and i badly wanna feel that thing...really tired of lieing to all these girls up and down....anyway met this cute babe and i thought(or maybe) i was in love.....sure i love to see her and spend time with her but its like im a zombie these days....always mumuing about whenever she with me and lately she acting strange,actually she acting like i use to act when im with my other girls....nah nah nah i wont take that....im a gee...stopped calling her and switched off on her..one week nd 4 days we not call,then she holla me 2 days ago....i know i had won.....game don change....thats far i have gone concerning love......i was tempted to give her a call though.....maybe im in love........

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by shinarlaura(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
So many.... but the craziest was giving him my ATM card

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by muganbo1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
nkemdi89:
I have put my life and career on the line for love, nothing new, I don't even care if they don't reciprocate, cos I know I can do it for anyone and I don't mind doing it over and over again.
nice one!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Alphybuks(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
� it was raining I gave her my umbrella to go home with telling her I enjoy walking under rain

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can't believe l read all the comments here.
Been laughing at most of them.

From the guy that stole his sister's shoes to give to a girl,to the dude that sold his laptop to buy 2 teddy bears for a girl,to the one that cleared his account to dig a borehole for a girl and the guy that blew 1.5million on a girl; I can't help but conclude that witchcraft is real.

Shout out to all the brothers out there who have refused to be bewitched. Gentlemen,we are a rare breed.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by pabostt: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
For me,

1. I missed a crucial test when I was in 200l

2. I used to leave her hostel around 12pm at midnight - 1 am in the morning. The day I left her hostel early around 7pm due to illness was the day a ritual sacrifice was made around the route I do take.

3. I resumed school with a ridiculous amount of money because i bought stuffs for her.

Guys don suffer gan ooo. But it was one of those experience sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ojimma: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
You need a high five on your face to reset your brain.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ojimma: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
Jah Emmanuel! You need a high five on your face to reset your brain.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Category1: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Marshalxv:
crazy me,I guess it was lust then.she normally pass through my street whenever she's going to church.one fateful evening she was on her way to church,I approached her,she was calm with me,she insisted I should follow her to her church if I really want her number.As we reach church the babe carry broom give me say make I sweep church o na so I sweep the highest sweeping of my life that day,shaa I later collect number but that was all I got.
U be clown
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
stunt89:
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend

This one cracked me up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
refiner:

Ur mugu no get part 2...lmao! grin

Stupid things we do for love....
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ajicold:
for Real? Bros U Need Cane
LOL....... I still laugh over it whenever I remember how foolish I am then
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by RapportNaija(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmmmm, mine would be going down there to lick that honeypot grin grin grin

Anyways, see how to create a homemade mosquito killer.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by klebson(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikeepitreal:
I've not done shiit for love and that's because I've never felt it yet.
but i've surely done the most incredible things for lust.
My neighbor's mom has the fattest ass in the world and she has a crush on me,still single tho.
i would kill for that ass and i had a chance to do so. she once asked me to come chill with her one hot afternoon when her lil daughter was at school. My body,soul and penìs accepted the offer.
i was almost at her apartment when i was accosted by two ne'er do wells who were about to launch into a pointless discussion spiced with arguments.
Mehn, those guys almost killed me because i advised them not to waste my time.
Well, i still got to smash ass that day sha..

This your dp eh........ na die ooo
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ajicold(f): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
stunt89:

�....... I still laugh over it whenever I remember how foolish I am then
ehya

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by justino57(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
my own experience i was madly inluv with her to extend that wen i went to manchester to skul i had to send for her wen dem send me money we shared de money together ma parent didnt no i was wasting their money in England with that so called ex naw to the extend that i had to train her myself in skul using ma parent money omg untill my wicked friend from russia got her pregnant she confessed i wanted to run mad jexxxx niger girls naw eeh .....naw she has a white kid i don move on bt de money i spent on her was too much british pounds then was high de girl use me tavel go 5 countries then shal not anymore wen ma dad later knew that shit de almost disown me bt de got no choice shal am de only child

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kennykg(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Travelled from school to Lagos to pick a cake for her on her B-Day with my last cash In Ikorodu Then deliver to her place On island after all the hustle, struggle,traffic and protection for the cake not to get crushed.
She was having dinner with another guy... wallet got lost with ATM and transport money.
How i got home na God.

Now an ex...

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
; grin grin grin grin this got me lol D
Evaberry:

Bros calm down na

nor be quarrel
see as u wan finish me

I'm just looking for attention o ti gan
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by flexcool131(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have really bleeped up when it comes to love which I'm seriously regretting now, I sold almost all my properties just help a girl I was dating then. My iPhone, laptop, TV,gen,wardrobe, even withdraw all my money. I still think about it and wondered how it all happened maybe it was jazz I don't know, even till now that I have recovered everything I still can't tell my close friends everything I sold for her cuz I'm sure I will be punched like punching bag. When it comes to emotions I'm just too simple till now I'm still afraid of the word love.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Urdreamgirl:

you are my type of guy! do u mind.....u know...
Don't fall for that cheap stunt.

Know your worth.

A lot of guys are billionaire on Social Media.

I pray you don't make mistake of sending pm to him

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin Nice story. Nollywood will be proud of you
warripekin:

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by fumstar(f): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guys are trying
Love is truly blind

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.