Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51193 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 3:49am On Jun 28, 2017
oshe11:
Not cheating on Her even when VARIETIES OF PUSSY were FALLING ON ME.....

lai grin Mohamed
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 3:55am On Jun 28, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.
LMAO, how did that make u feel though grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 3:58am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
The only thing I did for love... Was a tragedy...
One wrecked one's heart...
The other wrecked the other's life...
Both parties are still suffering the consequences of that wreckage...
Some things are better left unsaid.
...and some are not better when left unsaid. Share with us what happened, u can be saving someone from making such mistakes when u share it, you know.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Gerrard59(m): 3:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Ezionye:

Lol

Wats wrong with doing that again?

She never appreciated it (display of eye-service). Was busy turning me in a circus, no answer regarding my proposal for friendship. Worse still, I was made the talk of her friends (very embarrassing). "He cooked a meal and brought it to her hostel"

Well, I was inexperienced. Being in a relationship can be very emotional, something I'm poor at.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by yungjezzy: 4:32am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

The craziest thing I've ever done for love is acting and behaving like I'm actually in love

I'm not stupid enough to do foolish stuff because of love

Women are naturally dumb and they don't even know what they want, i wouldn't waste my precious time on women

I will kill myself if i fall in love with any girl or spend money or gift on any girl
Nd u will kill yourself ooo,u no go marry abi,just be talking rubbish
Wen love get your tym,u go hear am
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kennykg(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is the story that takes the medal for heartbreak
Lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by moonraker(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Bought a first class ticket for an Ex angry
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Pavarottii:

Calm down. If u know Ur real worth, u should not be vexing. No need explaining unless u r lying about it. Me I graduated at 21, served at 22, started full time job also with 23, started staying alone and fending for myself TOTALLY at 24. But no need to be arrogant about it. It's not my power, intelligence or smartness but GOD'S GRACE.
True I believe in God and his mercies, he changed my story I was battling depression seriously some years back now I am doing good and almost fine. It's funny how a lot of kids litter the cyberspace and are looking for who to exchange words with, there's nothing to lie or brag about, I have met a couple of people off this forum that are amazing (guys only) my nickname used to be Aboy the lover man when I was younger coz of how attached I was to females, if u search my twitter handle you may see where my friend call me that, I shouldn't have replied the person quoting me sef, my bad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
ah gbese.... Abegi gimme her address. Make I help you wire her better beating ...lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by unyted(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Bros calm down na

nor be quarrel
see as u wan finish me

I'm just looking for attention o ti gan

I like your spirit Eva. You really displayed exceptional maturity. Inbox me your number baby girl. You could impress me.

Cheers!!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Springsdy456958(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
I stole my sister's new shoes and gave it to my girl b'cos I was broke.
well done you try.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Springsdy456958(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Piiko:
I met a chic I liked she was a student, we had a convo asked for her no she told me her fone was spoilt I called my sales consultant and ordered a fone on the spot for her, I removed my sim and gave her my main fone to use in the interim. My ex still misses me coz I would wake up early use a cab to take her to the park and pay her bus fare anytime she needed to travel(her school was at least 50kms from the park) I transfer money at will to any chic that catches my fancy I buy gifts and all that I am slowing down a bit these days
you finally agree to use ur brain
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Men are scumbags

I guess your father is a female

I have an advice for your rotten ass

Change the type of men you attract by growing up and stop fuccking bus drivers

guy y na, see finishing dat girl is always seeking for attention wit her comment, check any post on relationships n see her comment a very pained add n bronze digger
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2017
I noticed the same.... Maybe she is tranny

ikp120:
Are you "bigender"? You typed man in number 6.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
ednut1:
submitted my nysc final allawe to woman. 39600
Lemme just be looking at you like this....... Nonsense Boy.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by zicoraads: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
I took a cab to and fro with my last 12K. It was a distance, a considerable one. And it was at 1: 00 am. I almost got beaten by her dad's security men because he caught her trying to sneak out. I woke up the next morning feeling like a complete idiot. I sha thank God for garri. Crazy university days. Didn't even get to kiss that girl, not to talk of suckling boobsi embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by tboneybone(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Traveled by road during my NYSC days with allawee from abia state to picadis, Benin republic to see my gal that skools @ houdegbe north American University. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Yeeee, my chest cry
justino57:
my own experience i was madly inluv with her to extend that wen i went to manchester to skul i had to send for her wen dem send me money we shared de money together ma parent didnt no i was wasting their money in England with that so called ex naw to the extend that i had to train her myself in skul using ma parent money omg untill my wicked friend from russia got her pregnant she confessed i wanted to run mad jexxxx niger girls naw eeh .....naw she has a white kid i don move on bt de money i spent on her was too much british pounds then was high de girl use me tavel go 5 countries then shal not anymore wen ma dad later knew that shit de almost disown me bt de got no choice shal am de only child
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kodded(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
richybankx:
Fell in love with this girl and finally when she said I love you too to me for the first time I cried right In front of her because I knew that she ment the words she said . Still with her thou and things I hope will still come out pretty good between us
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Rayjaymay(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2017
After reading the comments from 1-8, I can see Na me still mumu pass for love. Well somethings are better not say....
Lesson learnt though

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ednut1(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Lemme just be looking at you like this....... Nonsense Boy.
kiss
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Now i see why guys throw insults at ladies at any slightest chance on this forum grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Urdreamgirl:

you are my type of guy! do u mind.....u know...

U grin don't see maga ba? angry
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

Chisos!! cry grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Onwere(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Piiko:
I met a chic I liked she was a student, we had a convo asked for her no she told me her fone was spoilt I called my sales consultant and ordered a fone on the spot for her, I removed my sim and gave her my main fone to use in the interim. My ex still misses me coz I would wake up early use a cab to take her to the park and pay her bus fare anytime she needed to travel(her school was at least 50kms from the park) I transfer money at will to any chic that catches my fancy I buy gifts and all that I am slowing down a bit these days
ok can i enta my office now?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ajicold(f): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
taylor88:

ur beautiful
will u marry me
hmmm No
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Absoj(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin
Marshalxv:
crazy me,I guess it was lust then.she normally pass through my street whenever she's going to church.one fateful evening she was on her way to church,I approached her,she was calm with me,she insisted I should follow her to her church if I really want her number.As we reach church the babe carry broom give me say make I sweep church o na so I sweep the highest sweeping of my life that day,shaa I later collect number but that was all I got.
grin
Marshalxv:
crazy me,I guess it was lust then.she normally pass through my street whenever she's going to church.one fateful evening she was on her way to church,I approached her,she was calm with me,she insisted I should follow her to her church if I really want her number.As we reach church the babe carry broom give me say make I sweep church o na so I sweep the highest sweeping of my life that day,shaa I later collect number but that was all I got.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Freethought(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Wow! Wish I had seen this earlier...

I remember one fateful morning.. A tout was querelling with a young lady, I stepped in to settle the rift and it turns to a real combat between me and the guy. The guy beat me like I was a baby, infact it was the lady that came to help me get up when the guy was through with me. The most embarrasing part was when the lady was telling me 'Sorry bro', 'sorry bro'

Well, the good news is, the lady is now my fiancee

26 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
stunt89:
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend
mehn u were swimming in love
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by oshe11: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Obiomon:
lai grin Mohamed

hahhahahahahhahahaha.....

Im serious oo, even my gal no bliv say I ni cheat on her based on pipo tink Im a player thi I look like one.....

bt then I feel proud knowing Im too good to be true....
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
egorov:
My gf was coming to visit, I had no dime on me. I needed to make her feel alright and comfortable. I sold d only phone I had then, blackberry bold 3, bought a small nokia phone and used d rest to give her a nice time. When she was about to leave, I told her what I have done, she cried and asked "why, yinka, why". We broke up eventually, after 5years.
ehya 5gud years, dat huge

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.