Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Twist Of Life - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105376 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmmmmm PASSING BYE
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
"Hmmm I see you are really enjoying your life Sharon. But going out for dinner with another guy without informing me isn't fair at all. We are engaged for goodness sake, don't you think it will be better to start planning on our wedding than visiting bars with friends? I really...."
Before the stranger could conclude his statement Edward snapped in "Hey Mr man, can you please stop this joke of yours ? because honestly its not funny. My girlfriend doesn't seem to know you."

"girlfriend ? " the stranger chuckled and continued "Sharon can you please explain to this guy here that you are my fiancee ? tell him about our son that died a year ago because this guy is really getting on my nerves, be is shouting at me like am the one at fault here"

Sharon couldn't say a word,her eyes where really flooding with tears, she was breathing so high that she couldnt utter a word.

"Tell me its a lie Sharon" Edward was trembling"tell me that you don't know what he is saying. You told me that am your only lover, who then is he ? please talk to me sweetie"
Sharon stood aside not saying anything, she probably was enjoying the show. She watched Sharon wept bitterly and loved the disappointment that was on Edwards eyes. She finally decided to say something."You are heartless Sharon, how on earth will you deceived a guy who us willing and capable of sacrificing anything for you ?Edward doesn't deserve this not a bit. Lets go Edward".She took him by the hand and drag him out of the door.

The strange guy laughed and left Sharon still weeping.

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mummy kimberlywest, aunt Evajael, Martins18, Yetz25,jane123, Hadampason, aunt queenitee,mhizderbee, Sammyfreshmouth, aunt kimkadarshain.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=To yin sqq post=58113844]Hmmmmmmm PASSING BYE[/qe

You really. need to stop by.
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chill o,nephew please come and explain what the hell just happened. This Bella is just deceiving herself o. I hope she suffers for this stupid thing she's doing. As for Sharon,I'll say my mind after next update.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emperor380:
Mummy kimberlywest, aunt Evajael, Martins18, Yetz25,jane123, Hadampason, aunt queenitee,mhizderbee, Sammyfreshmouth, aunt kimkadarshain.
Uncle I'm coming o
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvaJael:
Chill o,nephew please come and explain what the hell just happened. This Bella is just deceiving herself o. I hope she suffers for this stupid thing she's doing. As for Sharon,I'll say my mind after next update.
chai, wariis dis? eh bella
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Queenitee, come and see a jealous girlfriend o.

Bella, Bella, Bella.
How many times did I call you?
Go and look for another guy!

Good job Emperor.
Ehn ehn, lemme quickly go and read
Re: Twist Of Life by gtin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bella u are taking this thing too far oh, if Edward finds out u will lose him forever
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvaJael:
Abeg let him kill this Bella already
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
I pray i don't have a friend like Bella.
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:

As in eh. Thank God you're on my side
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
gtin:
Bella u are taking this thing too far oh, if Edward finds out u will lose him forever

Pls help me advice her oo, her own don deh too much na...Thanks for commenting
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:

aunt pls u people should take it easy on her na, considering that you are ladies. I thought u would understay her better....[s][/s]
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emperor380:

aunt pls u people should take it easy on her na, considering that you are ladies. I thought u would understay her better....[s][/s]
We ain't like her
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvaJael:

As in eh. Thank God you're on my side
Before nko?
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
op come update na
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Chapter Four

Edward walked home with pains all over him, he didn't thought Sharon could do that to him. He believed and trust her with all his heart but now he had just realised how stupid he had been all the while.
Bella was with him to provide a crying shoulder, she made sure that he was properly taken care of. She first readied his bathing water in the bathroom before going to the kitchen to prepare tea, he must have exhausted all the food he ate so he needed to freshen up.

Edward came out of the bathroom looking thesame although he had bathed. Bella watched him as he walk towards the mirror, her eyes were on his unclad upper body,she was already imaging herself engulfed in the comfort of his broad chest. She shifted her stare to his face, he was so dull,his eyes were red and swollen." am sorry my love I never meant to hurt you. It wouldn't have gotten to this stage if not for that witch Sharon. This is the only way for me to get you, only through this." she whispered to herself.
She insisted on feeding Edward but he resisted claiming he isn't a child anymore.
"I didn't believe Sharon of all people could do this to me, honestly I didn't saw it coming" Edward said trying to be calm.
"That's it Edward you trusted her with all your life and now she has proven you wrong. You know from the start I never liked her, there was something weird about her but I couldn't just put my finger on it" Bella said

Edward still couldn't believe. He thought of hearing from Sharon first but decided against it"why did she kept mute if she wasn't guilty ?" he thought.
Bella left later,when she was convinced that Edward was better.

3 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
I kinda like Bella even thou i dnt like what she's doing....
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2017
MhizDherbee:
I kinda like Bella even thou i dnt like what she's doing....
*angry* why would you like Bella. Edward honey ask Sharon na
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cont'd

Sharon was still shocked at the incident, she didn't really understood what happened. She wondered who that guy was and what was the reason behind what he did. How will she start explaining to Edward of her innocence now that he seems broken and mad at her.

She managed to walk herself slowly out of the bar,her face filled with sorrows and pains. She got home late and went straight to her bed. She tried her best to forget about the incident but would end up falling deep in its thoughts. She lazily drew out her phone from her back to call Edward. The phone rang a thousand times but he didn't bother picking, she sent numerous messages explaining herself but Edward didn't read any. He later switched his phone off when the calls persisted.

The following morning Sharon had made her mind up to visit Hakeem who she seemed very close to, he was the only one who will hear her out and may be talk to Edward.
She quickly dressed up and left for Hakeem's apartment, he was washing his boots when she arrived.
Hakeem was very surprised on seeing Sharon alone. She had never visited him alone except with Edward which was only once.

"Look who is here, Sharon the beauty princess herself" he said cleaning his hands and reaching out to her. He stopped when he noticed her mood. She didn't even smile when he complimented, she went straight to his room and sat with her head bowed to the floor

"Are you okay ?" Hakeem asked drawing closer and replacing his funny looks with a serious countenance.
"Am fine Keem" she replied without looking up.
"Not with that look on your face, is it Edward ? tell me whatever it is I can help you" he assured her.

"You are right am not fine" she said looking up."please I need to tell you something but finish what you are doing" she continued.

Hakeem rushed out and dried his boots quickly and before two minutes he was already back and anxious to hear her out.
Sharon told Keem everything that transpired at the bar without skipping a word. She narrated with tears on her face. Hakeem gave her a handkerchief to wipe her tears.

Sharon was surprise at Hakeems reaction on the issue, he didn't even looked shocked as if he knows something about the issue. "So they proceeded with their plan" Hakeem whispered but Sharon heard him and looked more shocked
"What ? You are aware ?" she asked anxiously.

"Sorry for what happened to you. Trust me I will help you by talking to Edward he should know that you are innocent" He said looking down and shaking his head.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Martins18, Jane123, Toyin223, aunt Evajael, aunt Queenitee, mummy Kimberlywest, Igits, mhizderbee,sammyfreshmouth,Akinwale12,Yetz25.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chill o,why did Sharon close her mouth when she didn't know the guy? Nephew love,ur doing awesome

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
EvaJael:
Chill o,why did Sharon close her mouth when she didn't know the guy? Nephew love,ur doing awesome

She probably must have been too shocked...thanks for commenting aunt love
Re: Twist Of Life by Sensitivity1254: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
EvaJael:

She was flabbergasted.
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice 1 U Ar Too Much
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emperor380:
Martins18, Jane123, Toyin223, aunt Evajael, aunt Queenitee, mummy Kimberlywest, Igits, mhizderbee,sammyfreshmouth,Akinwale12,Yetz25.
YES Sir
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emperor380:
Ah you have updated. Hope Bella is dead sha?
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pe Hakeem knew also?
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emperor380:

She probably must have been too shocked...thanks for commenting aunt love
Uwc dear
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:

Ah you have updated. Hope Bella is dead sha?

Aunt you know their type don't give up to death easily... so get ready for more evil
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emperor380:

Aunt you know their type don't give up to death easily... so get ready for more evil
More evil? Morogo. But wait o, like four stories that I'm reading and they have this Bella, the Bella character is always evil and wicked. Na so Bella be for real life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.