Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Twist Of Life - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105362 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:

More evil? Morogo. But wait o, like four stories that I'm reading and they have this Bella, the Bella character is always evil and wicked. Na so Bella be for real life?

lol....may be they swear for the name
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:
Ah you have updated. Hope Bella is dead sha?
Haha Xo U Want Her Dead
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

She was flabbergasted.
That kind flabbergasted. Sha maybe that's her way of expressing surprise
Re: Twist Of Life by Sensitivity1254: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
EvaJael:

That kind flabbergasted. Sha maybe that's her way of expressing surprise

Maybe.
There are things you will hear and loss your voice. It may not be truth. It may heavy allegation like this. It will knock you off balance.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Toyin223:
Haha Xo U Want Her Dead
Yes now
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emperor380:

lol....may be they swear for the name
I don't know o
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Maybe.
There are things you will hear and loss your voice. It may not be truth. It may heavy allegation like this. It will knock you off balance.
You're right

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmmm bele or belli or wetin be her name self anyway i dont care about brown witch name ,but let me warn u dont walk alone at night my eye dey watch u like the eye of efcc eagle eyes. Emperor seriously u are trying,one million thumb up for u alone,any time u visit maiduguri branch for sambisa to collect fish.weldone beta pikin of kim
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
igit270:
hmmm bele or belli or wetin be her name self anyway i dont care about brown witch name ,but let me warn u dont walk alone at night my eye dey watch u like the eye of efcc eagle eyes. Emperor seriously u are trying,one million thumb up for u alone,any time u visit maiduguri branch for sambisa to collect fish.weldone beta pikin of kim

Thank you very much for following, am really encouraged by ur comments

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Sensitivity1254 post=58151498]

Maybe.
There are things you will hear and loss your voice. It may not be truth. It may heavy allegation like this. It will knock you off balance. [/quote

You are there bro...she was caught unaware, she didn't thought anyone could lie against her that much... so she couldn't even say anything
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
igit270:
seriously which of d kim, ? me iyam vexing 4 dis belle abi bella

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wa for this country, See me! I was too busy hustling to even comment on my son's thread. God dey sha.

But this Bella, bae na wa for you, are you this desperate?

Your cup go soon full.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=KimberlyWest post=58161703]Na wa for this country, See me! I was too busy hustling to even comment on my son's thread. God dey sha.

But this Bella, bae na wa for you, are you this desperate?

Your cup go soon full.[/quoted

mum I understand, u went to hustle so that I won't lack anything.
Thank God u are back....I missed u
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Emperor380 post=58162279][/quote] Like Mother Like Son
Re: Twist Of Life by Jane1234f(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:

More evil? Morogo. But wait o, like four stories that I'm reading and they have this Bella, the Bella character is always evil and wicked. Na so Bella be for real life?
I thought I am the only one that noticed this
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Jane1234f:
I thought I am the only one that noticed this
Lol, I do too

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by wildchild1: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Cool story

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Cont'd

Hakeem had not seen Edward in school for the past two days. He was worried sick about his friend. He also felt pity for Sharon for what she is going through. He had made his mind up to help Sharon but fear wouldn't let him."I was supposed to inform Edward before now but my family will be in great danger if I do that. How would I convince him that Sharon is innocent without telling him the person behind it ? the lives of my family members will be highly in danger" .Hakeem kept thinking on what to do in order to save his friend's relationship. He finally decided to visit him later in the evening.

Lectures were already over and Hakeem rushed home with Khalifa who didn't even cared whether Edward was in school or not. He has been living so big this days ,throwing money around like someone receiving allowances.
Hakeem paid less attention on Khalifa, he was a caring friends and will do everything for his them.
He didn't stay long at home before living for Edward's apartment, he knew it was not going to be easy convincing Edward but he was ready to take all the time in explaining to him.
He met Edward lying on the floor carpet and was carrying the face of someone in pains.
Edward stood up on seeing him and tried putting on a different face but Hakeem had already seen him.
"man how are you and why didn't you come for lecture " Hakeem asked with pretense.
"am in pains dude, I just realised I have been a fool playing along with Sharon's lies" He replied in a low tone"
"You don't have to be mad at Sharon she is innocent" Hakeem said without fear.
"What ? how much did she paid you that is worth more than our friendship ? no, no..." Edward was disappointed by Hakeems utterances.

He too time in calming him down before telling him what happened."I was washing my boots at my apartment last week, when someone whose identity I can't reveal visited. The person didn't wasted much time at my place before proposing a deal with me. The proposal was to receive money in exchange for destroying your relationship with Sharon. You are my friend and betraying you is like betraying myself so I didn't thought twice before rejecting the offer. The person got disappointed and warned me never to say a word about what happened to anyone if I want my family to live. The person also assured me that he/she will stop at nothing until they ruin you.
I wanted telling you before time but I was afraid for my family. This is the most I can say right now , please stand firmly beside your lover because there are strong forces that are against you. I will look for a way of getting them off my family before revealing them to you."

Edward was shocked by what he just heard, he was already weeping before Hakeem concluded. "How stupid I have been to not listen to Sharon" he regretted his attitude at the bar, he should have stood beside her.
He suddenly turn to Hakeem"please who are those people behind this ?"

"Sorry that's all for now and also, this must be between only me and you. You won't say a single word to anyone not even Khalifa or Bella."
He nodded in agreement but was reluctant. "What is happening ?, How do I start with Sharon ?" He was really confused on how to go about pleading with his bae.

Hakeem bade him goodbye and left without looking back. Edward wept bitterly throughout the night ,he didn't eat anything. He was thinking on how to make things up to Sharon.
He finally concluded on visiting the next day and doing whatever it will take to be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by DavidTheGeek: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know if you guys would love to download Naija Jam Alert. The app allows you download new songs and music videos right on your android device for free. Quickly Download it here now.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Cont'd

The next morning was another Saturday. Edward had prepared himself for whatever treatment he was to receive at Sharon's place. He was about living when Bella arrived looking sexy on her short yellow gown.

"Oh! Finally you are getting over this Sharon girl ? that's the spirit, you have to continue your life with someone better".Bella said.
"Sorry but I have make up my mind to forgive her" Edward replied without looking at her.
"what? this must be a joke, you mean after all the pains she has caused you, you wake up all of a sudden to forgive her ?"
"Bella understand, I love Sharon and will not let anything or anyone come between us" He said closing his door.

Bella tried holding him back but he whisked his hand and left her standing alone.
"Sharon, who does she think she is ? even after all I did, he still can't forget her ? OK I will tell her why am called Bella, the one and only child of Chief Nicolas of Kafanchan. She walked away with determination to cause more trouble.

Edward got to Sharon's apartment and met her sitting on the sofa beside her bed. He walked straight before her and didn't say a word before kneeling down.
Sharon was shocked at the scene before her. Just yesterday he was rejecting her calls but now he is kneeling. She decided to watch quietly.
"Words of mouth can't express how sorry I am for all the pains I have caused you. I was overpowered by disappointment and anger. Am very sorry for not giving you a chance to say your side of the story please forgive me. Don't be surprise at my sudden change of behaviour ,I just realised that you are Innocent. You don't even need to say anything my love. " He talked with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Sharon is a kindhearted girl she was also in love with Edward so much that she couldn't resist him, his tears got her weak and before she could understand, she had already raised him up ."Don't worry I have forgiven you".,

He was surprised that she forgave him so fast. He drew closer to her with his hands shaking, she was looking straight into his eyes, her body suddenly became hot,she stare at him from his eyes down to his lips.
They were burning with desire for one another. They got more closer and their chests met, their lips followed suit. They moved from one point to the other till they fell on the bed beside them.
They kiss deepened and all you could here were groans from the lovers. Edward wanted to ho further but was stopped by Sharon who was a virgin and was not ready yet. That was the first time they got into romance wvwr since they met.

Edward stood up and arranged his squeezed collar. Sharon didn't look at his face, she was filled with shame.
She finally got over her shy attitude and prepared something for them to eat.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Aunt queenitee, Toyin223,jane1234f, Aunt evajael, mummy kimberlywest, martins18, igit, sensitivity,

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Fp
Woah! I'm so speechless now.
Thumbs up son. Keep doing what you are doing, you are good at it.
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Emperor380:
Aunt queenitee, Toyin223,jane1234f, Aunt evajael, mummy kimberlywest, martins18, igit, sensitivity,

Congratulation son!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I owe you a trip to Obudu cattle ranch grin grin
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Fp

Thanks mummy, I owe you everything.... every support I get today are a result of ur support for me. I appreciate
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Congratulation son!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I owe you a trip to Obudu cattle ranch grin grin

Wow... I love travelling to such places, mum I can't wait ooo *runs and hug mummy tightly*
Re: Twist Of Life by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Emperor380:
Please readers am just an ss2 student i really need ur encouragement on this work, this is the first time am writing any piece and i need ur support through comments and critics
Ss2? And u r dis Good!?
Re: Twist Of Life by stephenGee12(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Ss2? And u r dis Good!?

Yes!!!
That's my boy.
Welldone.
Sorry I was away. I went to handle a business outside.
But I bought u a gun sha. cheesy grin
Don't let ur mummy know sha.

Kimberlywest love am home.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Emperor380:
My nephew has updated again o. Nephew is the bomb

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2017
stephenGee12:

Yes!!!
That's my boy.
Welldone.
Sorry I was away. I went to handle a business outside.
But I bought u a gun sha. cheesy grin
Don't let ur mummy know sha.

Kimberlywest love am home.

Yeaaa.....my dad is back...I miss u daddy,
Mum has been taking care of me.
As for the gun, I can't wait to test it
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Fp

Sister, you have finally passed this your love love something to your son. Issokay Emperor Darling mama taught you well
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=SirGoldEjike post=58172503] Ss2? And u r dis Good!? [/quote)

yes sir but I wrote jamb and waec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.