Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer (49257 Views)

Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by burkingx(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by touchplay(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
She must be "wizkid" and u r DRAKE my friend !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by luckshine: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joel3:
Understanding girls sometimes is difficult. especially when you have done everything to prove to them you are not gamed. But after sometime they still come back and you keep repeating the same.

What do girls want from a guy who maltreat them without any regards. and still they refuse to get sense. if its the sex why still they don't want to admit it it just for the sex but still carrying the same love come again.

Also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. But girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.
Brother the thing tire me oh, one just hang for my throat since 6 month now

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ogtavia(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is one of the saddest mysteries and paradox of human inter-gender relationship....boy likes girl a lot, girl doesn't reciprocate...girl likes boy,boy doesn't reciprocate....

Truth be told,one can try,however,if one gives it his/her best shot without any luck then it's best to move on..if as a lady ,you give him your body,gifts and practically worship him,he still might not love you...conversely,if as a man,you give her gifts,become the kind of man any woman will want and practically worship her,she still might not love you....its best at this point,not to hang around anymore,because,beyond this point,all that lies therein is heartbreak,more heartbreak and emotional torture....

Make no mistake,she doesn't hate Him and He doesn't Hate her....He/She isn't just in the same place with the other person emotionally,he/she doesn't have any emotional connection with the other,He/She can't give/provide the emotional response the other party yearns for..if he/she yields at some point,it might be out of pity and pity isn't a good foundation for a relationship....

It's just life...I have experienced both(girl likes boy,boy doesn't reciprocate in like manner,guy is crazy about girl,girl doesn't give a damn if he exists)..

Move on...true love might be around the corner...one thing is sure,you can't force anyone to love you,you can't buy anyone's love either...everyone deserves to be loved for what it's worth and not out of pity...

14 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ngwababe(f): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Oga open mouth tell babe you no like am, she will move on jejely.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by TulsaOklahoma: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Kizyte(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2017
koolcat:
That moment when your ba3 is @3% and you see your boss upload the picture of himself and his family. And wanting to impress him, you quickly comment "cool pics" but auto correct changes it to "cool pigs" and your ba3 run off☠

Omo, kuku kee me grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by walex25(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2017
ogtavia:
This is one of the saddest mysteries and paradox of human inter-gender relationship....boy likes girl a lot, girl doesn't reciprocate...girl likes boy,boy doesn't reciprocate....

Truth,if one gives it his/her best shot without any luck then it's best to move on..if as a lady n,you give him your body,gifts and practically worship him,he still might not love you...conversely,if as a man,you give her gifts,become the kind of man any woman will want and practically worship her,she still might not love you....its best at this point,not to hang around anymore,because,beyond this point,all that lies therein is heartbreak,more heartbreak and emotional torture....

Make no mistake,she doesn't hate Him and He doesn't Hate her....He/She isn't just in the same place with the other person emotionally,he/she doesn't have any emotional connection with the other,He/She can't give/provide the emotional response the other party yearns for..if he/she yields at some point,it might be out of pity and pity isn't a good foundation for a relationship....

It's just life...I have experienced both(girl likes boy,boy doesn't reciprocate in like manner,guy is crazy about girl,girl doesn't give a damn if he exists)..

Move on...true love might be around the corner...one thing is sure,you can't force anyone to love you,you can't buy anyone's love either...everyone deserves to be loved for what it's worth and not out of pity...
Bros you nailed it. This is the exact reality you painted up there.
I am currently in the same situation right now... this girl wont budge. I even sat her down and tell her to her face, but alas, shes back after two month recess.

I may have to carry mic and sound it to her louder. Hope she leaves me alone coz i feel nada.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:
We're not mind readers. Before you start feeling phly, have you TOLD her that you don't want her?

Sometimes you can see that someone is being a miserable crumb to you, but you don't do anything, hoping they'd man-up & tell you to agitate the gravel. Why can't men be upfront? Because I doubt there's a girl that'll keep hounding a guy after he's told her to Bleep off. Maybe you're sending mixed signals, hence she's still holding on. Spell it out to her in no uncertain terms that you don't want her. If she's still pushing, then she's a nut!

I don't know why you think everyone would possess the heart of stone like yourself. I told my gal to Bleep off, but she replied saying it is not my first time of saying this. And that it has been my song anytime I'm angry.

2 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ogtavia(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2017
walex25:

Bros you nailed it. This is the exact reality you painted up there.
I am currently in the same situation right now... this girl wont burge. I even sat her down and tell her to her face, but alas, shes back after two month recess.

I may have to carry mic and sound it to her louder. Hope she leaves me alone coz i feel nada.
Bro,she is really going through some emotional strain...keep your distance but don't be too far,help her get over you but don't be mean....be firm with her and don't give out any hopeful vibes.....she will definitely move on...she is just finding it difficult to cope with the pain...you can hook her up with any of your responsible friends...not anyone who will exploit her or take undue advantage of her though...

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2017
How do i get the girl i like? undecided
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by whizzyleejr(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2017
It's an involuntary action just like knee jerk and it's not easy to get out of the mind 'cause when it enters it becomes part of you
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by idowupaulho(m): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2017
pls guys..im a newbie here...dont know how to post!!...need a help pls
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Olasco93: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Females are very easy to understand, it all depends on how patient you are with them and with your emotion.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by walex25(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ogtavia:
Bro,she is really going through some emotional strain...keep your distance but don't be too far,help her get over you but don't be mean....be firm with her and don't give out any hopeful vibes.....she will definitely move on...she is just finding it difficult to cope with the pain...you can hook her up with any of your responsible friends...not anyone who will exploit her or take undue advantage of her though...

Thanks...
She is just at a stone throw distance to my place, hence keeping distance might not work.
I do occasionally feels sorry for her that i dont feel the same. And like u rightly pointed out that sticking with someone out of pity indeed spells doom. so she is still a no go.

I'm still though tasked with how best to let her see that there still life beyond me.

The funny but ironiy of this whole conundrum is, there is also this babe too that am crazy about that doesnt give a 'f' about me.

It all goes in circle!

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Flashmove: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:
Understanding girls sometimes is difficult. especially when you have done everything to prove to them you are not gamed. But after sometime they still come back and you keep repeating the same.

What do girls want from a guy who maltreat them without any regards. and still they refuse to get sense. if its the sex why still they don't want to admit it it just for the sex but still carrying the same love come again.

Also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. But girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.

God Is love.....
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Conquest...the instance you give in, the instance she loses interest lipsrsealed
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by jobnation(f): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by davillian(m): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2017
For a girl to be acting that way it's obvious she is deeply in love. A lot of people here said you should just tell her point blanc, that you don't need her. Believe me that's going to hurt her badly.
What I will suggest is to break her gradually until she gives up and let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ogtavia(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2017
walex25:

Thanks...
She is just at a stone throw distance to my place, hence keeping distance might not work.
I do occasionally feels sorry for her that i dont feel the same. And like u rightly pointed out that sticking with someone out of pity indeed spells doom. so she is still a no go.

I'm still though tasked with how best to let her see that there still life beyond me.

The funny but ironiy of this whole conundrum is, there is also this babe too that am crazy about that doesnt give a 'f' about me.

It all goes in circle!
this is one heck of a conundrum you are in...if I were you...I would move on and face other things...give love,matters of the heart and relationship some rest for now..

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by otunbadan(m): 1:19am On Jun 29, 2017
ekensi01:
The simple explanation for that is Love. She really love you thats why she can sacrifice anything but you don't love her, That's the situation with Nigerians and love.

,Why not try to give that lady a chance in your life you will see that true love really exist. I have one like that, after a while i gave her the chance and that relationship have stayed long sofar.

Follow my leads, ladies are the most easy things to explore in this world.

Until they pour person acid

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by harbyolar(m): 1:22am On Jun 29, 2017
just try to express ur mind to her, because in life, relationship needs understanding. without understanding in marriage, the couple will just be living a shadows. so tell her what u want
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by braine(m): 1:27am On Jun 29, 2017
CrescentMoon:

I don't know why you think everyone would possess the heart of stone like yourself. I told my gal to Bleep off, but she replied saying it is not my first time of saying this. And that it has been my song anytime I'm angry.

Haha! You're going to have a hard time breaking up with that one bro. She knows your buttons already.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:15am On Jun 29, 2017
idowupaulho:
pls guys..im a newbie here...dont know how to post!!...need a help pls
click on the section u want to post e.g politics,romance then u will see *create new topic.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:19am On Jun 29, 2017
My gf I lost December 28th 2016. My sweet Ogechi may your gentle soul kip resting in peace,she could never just leave me alone no matter what I do to her, I'm sure if she was still alive,I will be marrying her this year...Fvck these other women I'm meeting these days,u toast dem,u r already oweing them...

8 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Beverages: 3:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Hbd mansurah219 cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Mrkumareze(m): 3:29am On Jun 29, 2017
ekensi01:
The simple explanation for that is Love. She really love you thats why she can sacrifice anything but you don't love her, That's the situation with Nigerians and love.

,Why not try to give that lady a chance in your life you will see that true love really exist. I have one like that, after a while i gave her the chance and that relationship have stayed long sofar.

Follow my leads, ladies are the most easy things to explore in this world.

I disagree with you , giving chance when you know clearly there is no love from the guy's side. What do u expect from them if eventually they get married or a baby comes in? Lastly, ladies are the most difficult things to explore . As your guys

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by sandland: 4:39am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:
We're not mind readers. Before you start feeling phly, have you TOLD her that you don't want her?

Sometimes you can see that someone is being a miserable crumb to you, but you don't do anything, hoping they'd man-up & tell you to agitate the gravel. Why can't men be upfront? Because I doubt there's a girl that'll keep hounding a guy after he's told her to Bleep off. Maybe you're sending mixed signals, hence she's still holding on. Spell it out to her in no uncertain terms that you don't want her. If she's still pushing, then she's a nut!

When I was single I have told someone the truth and simply said that she will try. I even told her that I have enough and she said that those ones will never be my wife that is what she thinks. I told this girl in very plain language.

2 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by aiir2303(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Mehn! So this hit front page or maybe im seeing things. NL and some worthless threads hitting fp
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by mesoprogress(m): 4:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:
I do not believe in love. its not not exist. nothing but emotion which can be develop at any giving time. its only a better option at that. like when there is no better option available on the card.

if dangote son should proposed to her just after you did. I am 100% sure you will be short change and dump. be wife no true love thing is relationship nothing but mere emotion which can fade away. only difference is that some are good in managing it. while others can't.
Love, hate, anger, affection etc are all forms of emotion. Yes love is a type of emotion that exists. Love do exist
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Arccangel(f): 4:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Sir, what exactly is your question? undecided because I'm confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.