Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer (49256 Views)

Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by anneboleyn(f): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ladies should better learn to believe men when they say that they don't want anything more.... Facing the reality of loving a guy who can never love you back is one of the most demoralizing experiences a woman can ever have. Such a lady should put her emotions in the backseat and employ logical thinking about the whole situation. It's really going to hurt initially, on realizing that the object of your affection do not return your feelings, but the best way of getting over such a person is by going cold turkey totally severing contact with such one. Again this will hurt, but the passage of time will surely heal the pain of unrequited love and bring a woman's ping ponging emotions back to tranquility. And so enabling her to get on with her life and be in the position of gaining the love of one who will love her back

3 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Vicvalentine: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
anneboleyn:
Ladies should better learn to believe men when they say that they don't want anything more.... Facing the reality of loving a guy who can never love you back is one of the most demoralizing experiences a woman can ever have. Such a lady should put her emotions in the backseat and employ logical thinking about the whole situation. It's really going to hurt initially, on realizing that the object of your affection do not return your feelings, but the best way of getting over such a person is by going cold turkey totally severing contact with such one. Again this will hurt, but the passage of time will surely heal the pain of unrequited love and bring a woman's ping ponging emotions back to tranquility. And so enabling her to get on with her life and be in the position of gaining the love of one who will love her back

Great words , a lot of girls needs to read this .
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by LeoFish92(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
anneboleyn:

I love the way u play with words.. .. Are u adept at literature?

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by smileshinz(f): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Joel3:

Also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. But girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.

Believe me, there are girls like that..and she might want to stick around cos she feels u're the only available option at that time
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by zuto4u(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
It is just unfortunate that you don't know me
debspauly:
hmmmm actions speak louder than words .
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
walex25:

Bros you nailed it. This is the exact reality you painted up there.
I am currently in the same situation right now... this girl wont budge. I even sat her down and tell her to her face, but alas, shes back after two month recess.

I may have to carry mic and sound it to her louder. Hope she leaves me alone coz i feel nada.
M here looking for what u re chasing away,O! life is really unfair.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vicvalentine:

Great words , a lot of girls needs to read this .
Even d person that wrote that piece will do the opposite.women....say one thing,do another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.